Lorinda's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger moved between Rindy's legs and started to push into her pussy. Rindy moaned, "Oh Rogerrrr easssyyy, you're sooo much thickkerrr." I watched Roger's ass moving deeper between Rindy's thighs as her moans got higher pitched. Rindy was moaning as he slowly pushed deeper into her pussy. Then he started to hump several short strokes then he went to long hard strokes. I imagined he was almost out of her before he started back in. After 4 or 5 strokes that were long and slow he began slamming into her with most of his cock. Rindy's moans became a wail and she was going wild. I could see her left leg quivering for a time. Roger slowed again and asked, "So Rindy will you come see me in my office when you're in to volunteer? Will you suck me and let me fuck you on my desk?"

"Oooh yessss Rogerrr whatever youu waaaant meee tooo doo RogerrRR" and I heard him grunting through several strokes into her! After a couple minutes of quiet Mark said, "Well, umm that was fun. Look at Jim, his cock is standing up straight he must have really gotten turned on hearing you Rindy."

"I had him take a Sildenafil...oh do you guys want one of his pills and we can do this again?"

Mark asked, "You have Sildenafil, what dosage?"

"Jim got a script for 30 pills at 100mgs each. I went and got a refill that he didn't know about so I have an additional 30 and he has maybe 28 in his original bottle."

"So you've only had sex twice since he got the script" Roger asked.

"No, he has a pill splitter on his dresser."

"So four times" Roger again.

Greg asked, "Where's the bottle?"

"His is in the top left drawer of his dresser. Let's use them first so we can keep the fresher pills for later on...after his bottle runs out."

"Won't you have him take a pill now and then so he can...." Mark was looking at me with an odd expression.

"Maybe if he's good and does what I tell him to do I may let him have me now and then, but I don't really need him now that I have all of you. It would only be to keep him happy." I sat there not able to do anything but absolutely stunned with her stated attitude. I didn't like what I heard and I began thinking. I felt my cock go soft and hung my head.

Greg had gone to my dresser during this discussion and gotten the bottle. "The script was written in June and filled in August so you've let him play with you only 4 times since August."

Rindy sounded defensive when she said, "Things came up and we were traveling and I have commitments to keep."

"Where are glasses in the kitchen?"

"Above the dishwasher" as I heard movement but I didn't look up. I jumped when I felt someone between my legs and Rindy was there, kneeling and rubbing my flaccid cock! "Jim, come on get hard" then she lowered her mouth over my cock and began sucking. My cock responded after several seconds and she lifted her head and said, "Once the guys finish with me and leave I'll play with you....and you can make love to me."

I don't think she liked the expression of anger she saw. If she thinks I'm going to make love to her when I'm free she's fucking delusional. She stared into my eyes and asked, "What's wrong Jim?" I just shook my head and lowered my gaze to the floor next to the chair. I knew my cock was soft again! It had only been a physiological reaction to her playing with me, I had no desire to touch her any more.

I heard the guys coming back toward the bedroom. One of them said, "Let's settle on the bed and talk about how this is going to go from here Rindy." She got out from between my legs and I heard her say, "So what are you thinking?"

"Well, since Greg only lives a couple blocks from here would you like to set up some type of schedule for him to come over? You see Roger at the library occasionally but he said he'd like to see you more often, maybe once a week? He said he can schedule a meeting room so you can meet him there, would that work for you? And then I'd like to see you as well, maybe coming here?" So Mark is making the plan, acting as the leader of the group. Rindy says, "Not here Mark, I don't want the neighbors wondering what's going on."

"But Jim is here so it wouldn't look that..."

"No, this is a one-off so Jim knows what is going on. I don't want to hide this from him."

"So you told him about the examination room?"

"No I didn't. I didn't know how to tell him. I had him take a pill then worked it so I could tie him to the chair otherwise there might have been some problems today. And I don't want Greg coming here either, well maybe once in a while, but not regularly."

"Okay, we can figure that out. I'm free on Thursdays and maybe..."

A different voice, "I can reschedule so I have the mornings free on Thursdays and I could pick Rindy up here and we could come to you Mark."

"I'm not getting in a car with you here Gregory" I heard a pause then "but I can meet you somewhere on the way to Mark's and we could ride there together."

"That would work with Denise leaving at 8, you could get to the house any time after that and we'd have hours to play and you'd get two of us at one time Rindy."

"I like that, it's more fun with a couple guys" and she moans and I hear movement on the bed. More moans and then Mark says, "You're so freakin' hot Rindy. You love getting fucked don't you?" His statement was punctuated with several pauses.

"Yeesss Miiike you feeeeelll so goood harderrrr and Greg leeet mmmeee suuuck yoouUUR ooooock YEESSSS Miiike" as the bed seemed to be making a lot of noises. I figured Greg never got his cock in her mouth! I looked up and Greg was at her head and she had his cock in her mouth now! I watched him hump Rindy's mouth for a few seconds and dropped my head again. I knew my cock was hard from the aural stimulation of Rindy moaning. That always got me excited and I couldn't stop it!

Rindy's moans got louder so I glanced up and Roger was fucking her again! Greg was still in her mouth and I was amazed the moans managed to escape around his cock. I saw movement and Mark was videoing the action on the bed! I dropped my head and just sat there. There wasn't anything I could do about any of it.

Greg was grunting and then Roger started to pound faster and he was grunting his climax as well. Rindy's mouth was empty of cock so her moans morphed into screams of pleasure, "YYYEESSS FUUUCKMYYYY HOOOOT PUSSSSYYYY RRRROGGGEERRRR' and then it was quiet except for heavy breathing.

I finally heard movement and Rindy said, "I need to clean up, anyone want to shower with me?" All three were saying yes so Rindy said, "Mark you can start and we'll see how it goes from there." I heard movement and Rindy said, "No I use the shower stall in the main bathroom. Come on I'll get extra towels out of the linen closet."

I heard the door of the linen closet open and then movement away from the bedroom. I was surprised to hear a male voice say, "Jim" I startled and he continued, "we will not harm Rindy ever. But you need to know...we will continue to fuck her until she says she's had enough from any or all of us."

I didn't look up, I just shook my head. The voice continued, "Two years ago Mark told us about a patient he'd done a gyno exam for. He said he did the pelvic first then the physical exam for barest and then melanoma cancers. He said her nipples were rock hard as he did the barest exam and when he did the melanoma exam he found secretions on her labia. Even though the pelvic exam is somewhat painful Rindy was aroused. He never mentioned her full name just she was about 8 years older than he is and her initials are L. M. He said she had large breasts and red hair and always smiled even when you were his patient and she wasn't. He said she dressed nicely but you could tell she had 'quite a rack' under her top. Like I said it will be up to her when this ends for us and we'll respect that decision. We talked about that on the way over here but I didn't know you were unaware of what was going to happen, sort of sorry for you." He inhaled and I heard steps going away. I looked and it was Roger who had talked to me. I dropped my head again.

I heard someone come into the room and start sorting through clothes. They were getting dressed. Then a few minutes later he left and someone else came into the room and dressed as well. Finally I heard someone else come into the room and start dressing then Rindy came in and said, "Well Greg I guess I'll see you Thursday morning at the Publix shopping center around 8:30."

"Okay Rindy, this was amazing thank you for being so accommodating and fun to be with."

"You're welcome, let me pull on a robe and walk you guys to the door." I heard cloth swishing and then steps away. I heard the guys saying thank you for a fun time and then the door closed.

A minute later I heard Rindy walk back into the bedroom and the swish of cloth again. Then she was between my legs and playing with my cock. She was stroking it and then said, "I know you're upset Jim, it isn't hard to read your body language but I couldn't tell you what I need so I had to show you. Now it's your turn to have fun and you can make love to me. I'll expect you to make love to me tonight, tomorrow and Tuesday. Then Wednesday Roger will fuck me and Thursday Gregory and Mark will fuck me. Then we'll have Friday through Tuesday for the two of us to make love."

She took the gag out of my mouth and I didn't look at her. She went back to my cock and started sucking me! I was hard as steel in a minute and she kept teasing me! I was getting close and she stopped. She untied my ankles, rubbed each one a bit then pushed them together. Before I realized what she was doing she had them wrapped with a tie again! Then she tied my knees together and said, "Look at me Jim."

I wouldn't lift my head. "Look at me Jim please." I wouldn't, so she straddled my still hard cock and impaled herself on me! She was having trouble riding me, her legs were too short but she tried for a full minute or more. She got off me and left the room.

She came back a minute later and moved the laundry basket then I jumped when I heard a loud 'thump' to my right then a second loud 'thump' to my left. I turned and looked to see a pile of coffee-table books to my left and another to my right! I was semi-erect so she started stroking my cock again. That dam Sildenafil was working and I was hard again.

She straddled me with her feet on the piles of books and dropped as far as she could. She started riding me and moaning. This time she was facing me and she said, "Jim...I love you but I need far more than you can give me now. I'm horny most of the time and I shouldn't be this horny for my age. I love you but I need to fuck the brothers to keep my sanity please understand that it isn't the same as what we have." She kept going. "Jim I need you to lift your head so I can keep this up please lift your head out of the way."

I didn't feel I had a choice so I lifted my head but had my eyes closed. I'd be the dildo she needed until I got loose then I will shower, dress and pack some clothes and leave her. I had decided I wasn't gong to put up with her behavior in any way.

I didn't cum before she got too tired to keep riding me. She got off me, walked over to the bed and pulled the covers over herself and she slept. I was still tied when she woke up. It was dark and she put the light on that sits on the night stand on 'my side' of the bed and she gasped, "OH MY GOD JIM, I didn't untie you. I'm so sorry I was just wiped out and I needed to sleep." She came over, still naked and untied my wrists and she started on my knees. I pushed her away, not real hard but she was off-balance and fell on her ass.

"Get away from me, don't touch me again. We're done being a couple." I untied my ankles and tried to stand. I fell to my knees and looked at the time on the DVR: 6:21. It had been almost 5 ½ hours I had been tied to the chair!

"Jim, honey...."

"Don't call me honey again, ever." I crawled to the master bathroom and got on the toilet. Then I shut the bathroom door, locked it and took a long, warm shower. When I got out of the bathroom Rindy wasn't in the bedroom. I got clothes out of my dresser then got suitcases and started packing clothes. Rindy came into the bedroom and asked, "What are you doing Jim?"

"I'm packing so I can get away from you. I'll go visit one of the kids or get a room if I'm not able to visit one of the kids."

"Jim, please we can work through this. It's only sex with them...you and they know it. It's just them stuffing my pussy so I'm satisfied and happy. Please we can work through this. I love you and only you."

"But obviously I'm not enough of a man to keep you 'satisfied and happy' so I'm out of here."

"Jim please, you make me happy in so many ways...its just that I have these cravings to get fucked and they're driving me crazy.'

"Yet you won't let me touch you that often so it must be me that's the problem."

"No you don't understand...I need more SEX not love-making and with you it is making love." She was staring into my eyes and I stood there thinking about what she was saying.

Finally it hit me, "You've been screwing around on me the whole time you were working...having other guys fuck you while I thought you were at work." Rindy's eyes dropped to the floor. "Rindy, answer me."

"Answer what Jim, you haven't asked a question. You've been saying you're leaving but I don't want you to leave me. I don't know what I'd do without you here with me."

"Fine Rindy, the question is simple...have you been screwing around the whole time you've been working for the last 35 years?" She was still looking at the floor.

"Jim lease..."

"You said I hadn't asked a question so I asked. Now answer the question Rindy."

"Yes I've had guys fucking me. I won't or never would have called them lovers Jim because the ONLY MAN I LOVE IS YOU. I've had walking, talking dildos that kept my pussy happy."

I was stunned, my knees were a bit shaky, "The whole time you've been working Rindy? The last 35 years?"

"No, it didn't start until I went from women's clothes to the drug store and met guys that I worked with. It started when I went for that week of training the last 3 nights I had a guy sleeping with me to fuck me and it has been going on with someone most of the time since then. I'm so sorry Jim but since I retired I need a cock to fuck me, not make love to me like you do. The brothers are safe in that they're all married and no threat to our marriage. Please Jim understand." I zipped the second bag closed then picked them up and walked out of the room.

I put them in the foyer and Rindy came out behind me, "Jim, please don't leave. I will keep you happy. You never realized all these years and I can keep you happy now please."

I turned around and I'm sure she saw the anger, "Rindy dam it....not knowing was one thing...because I wondered sometime...BUT THROWING IT IN MY FACE IS TOTALLY FUCKING UNACCEPTABLE! If you'd just gone about it without this....this total disrespect for my feelings today it would have gone on for as long as you wanted with me unaware. BUT I WILL NOT STAY HERE KNOWING WHAT YOU'RE DOING NOW. I don't know why you had to do this to me now if you've been screwing around all these years and I've been clueless. We're done Rindy."

Later

I filed for divorce which she tried to stall with counseling but once I told the counselor the whole story, in Rindy's presence, she understood my position. She and Rindy had a couple sessions without me and finally Rindy agreed to the divorce. Once the court order was issued I didn't see Rindy for almost 9 months. I sent gifts to each of the grandkids so I could avoid the family. My daughter emailed an invitation to my grandson's birthday. She had said it would be really good to see me, everyone wanted to see me.

I showed up an hour after the end of the party. The grandkids were there, all 3 of them. They were happy to see me. My son was there since his daughter was there but he had plans to see his buddy who lived near my daughter. And Rindy was there! I had hoped she would have left by the time I arrived since I hadn't said I was coming. I guess since every other time I had replied that I wasn't coming the implication was that I'd be there. I was happy to see the grandkids and my son and daughter. I said a cool 'hello' to Rindy

She smiled, "You look thin Jim, you've lost weight, are you feeling okay?"

I nodded and said, "You look well....cared for Rindy." Her face clouded over at my pause but I wouldn't have said anything in front of the kids even though I so wanted to hurt her. She did look well, having lost some weight, lightened her hair and she was dressing in nicer clothes. She didn't have sweats on which had been her outfit of choice for years. I handed my gift to my grandson and said, "Don't spend it all in a hurry, save some of it."

"Sure Poppop. Thank you." The kids each gave me a hug and then they were off to play video games. Patty asked me about coffee and I accepted and walked into the kitchen. Rindy came in behind me and said, "Jim I'd like to talk to you."

Her voice was close and when I turned around she was right there. "Rindy we don't have anything to talk about, that was all covered in court."

"No it wasn't. I didn't get to say I was sorry for what I did to you. It was stupid and so self-centered and I am truly sorry I hurt you."

"Water under the bridge Rindy, so drop it please."

"I just wanted to tell you. You blocked my phone and Patty wouldn't let me call you from hers so you wouldn't block her as well. When she said you hadn't responded to the invitation I was determined to wait here if I had to stay overnight."

"Wouldn't that be a disappointment to one of your fuck-buddies?"

"I stopped that two weeks after you left. They started coming over anytime they wanted sex. Mark actually showed up with a bag that following Wednesday because his wife was away for a conference. He put his clothes in your dresser and went to work from our house. Then at night he and Greg or Roger would fuck me. That Saturday to Sunday it was all 3 of them! It was over before the case went to court but I couldn't bear to admit my mistake in open court. I'm seeing a therapist and feeling so much better."

"Good for you, like I said you look well cared for."

"I guess, I go to my dance classes and exercise classes and hang out with the girls. I don't date and I miss you so much."

"Oh well Rindy, those are the consequences of your actions."

"Do you think we could..."

"No...we can't do anything together except at these family gatherings. I'm not going to let you shoot me in the heart ever again. You killed me once and that's the only chance you get." I accepted the mug of coffee from Patty, got some milk and sat at the kitchen table with a piece of cake Patty had put in front of me. I asked Patty if I could get a piece of cake to go and she said, "Sure but you had a piece of the cake."

"It's not for me, it's for my ride." The doorbell rang as Patty was putting a bag over the toothpicks in the frosting of the cake. She said, "I'm not expecting anyone."

"I am, that's my ride home." Patty opened the door and Gwendolyn 'Wendy, don't call me Gwen' Foster walked in saying, "You must be Patty. I'm Wendy, your dad's ride."

Wendy is 5'6, still slender at about 132 pounds and she's 64 years old. That makes her 6 years younger than Rindy and 8, almost 9 years younger than me. Her gray hair is streaked with blonde highlights and she has a bounce to her step that matches her mile-wide smile. Her hair is long, to the bottom of her shoulder blades and she has a great laugh. I heard Patty say, "Oh hi, dad's in the kitchen talking with mom."

Patty walked in with Wendy behind her and Wendy smiled, "You must be Rindy. Nice to meet you, I'm Wendy. Well Jim, are you ready to head home?"