Lorri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lorri's eyes shot open as she suddenly felt the vibrator turned on to the lowest setting, stimulating her already overstimulated pussy. Fearful she would orgasm and push it out, Lorri tried to keep her mind from the building orgasm and doubled her efforts in an attempt to make Jason orgasm before she did. Reaching up she grabbed his balls in one hand and gently squeezed them, trying to massage them into giving up their prize.

When Jason's free hand grabbed her by the hair, Lorri knew she was going to win the battle, though just barely. That realization made she suck for all she was worth, her tongue rubbing as the thick dick travelled down her throat and back out again. Jason's hand urged her on, his fist full of her thick red streaked hair pulling, telling her that he was close. Then he did something that fucked everything up for her.

Suddenly the vibrator was cranked to full speed, the sudden change in vibration setting Lorri off instantly. As her pussy convulsed Lorri clamped down and sucked as hard as she could, just as Jason's cock started its own spasms, shooting its thick juices down her throat. Struggling to keep up with her pleasuring of Jason, Lorri was aware of the loud wet plop that told her that her orgasm had done exactly what she feared.

Looking down, Jason watched as the vibrator shot onto the bed, instantly to be coated in Lorri's juices as they sprayed from her red pussy. His own orgasm intensified as he watched Lorri cum, soaking the bed sheets once more. He was amazed that she was able to keep it all together. Her blowjob was the best he'd ever experienced, her mouth made his orgasm seem to stretch out for minutes. Finally it became too much for him to handle and Jason had to pull out. Letting go of her head, Jason watched Lorri collapse back onto the bed in exhaustion.

She lay on the bed, panting heavily, a vision of beauty to his eyes. A tiny trickle of his seed ran from the corner of her mouth. She lay with a satisfied smile on her face, as if all was right in her world. She looked so peaceful, so beautiful laying there. Jason hated to do it, but he had to play the part, otherwise she'd eventually let her guilt drive her to do something neither of them wanted.

Reaching down to her heaving chest, Jason grabbed both of her erect nipples and with a powerful grip pulled each the opposite direction painfully. Lorri's eyes shot open and she screamed, but this time not in pleasure. He held her nipples as far apart as they would stretch for a full minute, Lorri face contorted in pain. She knew she would be punished, but she hadn't expected this, or so soon.

Soon it was over, with only the slight burning in both of her nipples as a reminder of the agonizing pain she had been in moments before. Wiping her eyes, Lorri sat up on the bed. She knew she had been warned about failure, and surprisingly wasn't angry about her punishment, she felt only disappointment, amazingly she knew it was with herself.

Not allowing her to think about what she had done, Jason told Lorri to follow him. As they walked up the stairs Lorri could see Jason's half erect cock as it swung between his legs and wished he would push things beyond the limits he had set.

Once upstairs, Jason headed into the computer room and while Lorri stood there watching downloaded the pictures off of the camera. Her face heated as she saw just how many and how graphic the pictures he had taken of her were, while at the same time Lorri felt her pussy start with a familiar tingle.

Once the camera's card had been downloaded and erased, Jason stood and told Lorri to follow him. He sat on the couch, his semi-erect cock laying across his left leg and told Lorri to kneel before him. Doing as she was told, Lorri knelt and then got on her hands and knees in front of him. Jason pushed the coffee table out of the way and crossing his legs rested his feet on her back.

Naked and humiliated by the fact that she was now little more than a footrest, Lorri was no longer shocked that this newest degradation had in fact turned her on even more. The camera's flash went off numerous times while Lorri fought the urge to touch herself. Tears ran down her face and Lorri was too confused to identify them as either tears of humiliation or joy.

Peeking down her body, Lorri wasn't surprised by the fact her nipples, as small as they were, were hard as pebbles, but was shocked that there was no pool of her juices between her slightly spread legs. She could feel it running down the insides of her thighs as she tried her best to stay still.

When the television flicked on it startled Lorri. Time dragged as she stayed as she was, the weight of Jason's feet on her back slowly becoming uncomfortable. Lorri soon found her mind drifting, fantasizing about Jason taking her from behind and fucking her violently, using her pussy, battering it with his cock until he finally came, his cock exploding inside her.

Lorri was shocked out of her fantasy by the hard slap of Jason's large hand on her sore butt. She screamed and felt the after-burn of his hand-print on her right buttock. Turning her head to the side slightly she looked pleadingly up into his eyes, silently asking what she had done wrong.

Reading her look perfectly, Jason smiled and calmly told her to look at her hand.

Looking down Lorri could see her finger were coated in her own pussy juices. She had become so lost in her thoughts that she had started masturbating without realizing it. Flushing yet again, Lorri apologized to Jason.

"It's ok, I'll let it slide this time."

She could hear the triumph and gloating in his voice. Never before had she felt this much in another's power, so totally controlled, yet so safe at the same time.

"Taste yourself Lorri, clean your hand."

Doing as she was told Lorri licked each finger, the taste of her own pussy arousing her even more. She felt so slutty doing as she was told, telling herself that she'd never act this way if it wasn't for the fact that Jason had found her little secret, but knowing deep inside that now that she had discovered this way that she would be back for more. Sneaking a peek at the clock Lorri saw she had several more hours ahead of her of being in Jason's control and found herself wishing that she had more time.

Jason smiled to himself as he watched Lorri suck her fingers clean. He had guessed right. Lorri was a natural submissive. She had craved to be controlled, even by him, and all she had needed was an excuse to let herself go, an excuse to pretend she was being forced to go against her wishes. He had set her up perfectly, and himself as well. If she said anything, he would have no choice but to tell her secret. They were locked together in secrecy. In truth, now neither had the advantage. He could lose his marriage and probably his freedom, she could lose the love and respect of her entire family.

He looked down his long legs at the beautiful woman under them and found his lust growing. They could easily cross the line he had drawn, and no one would be the wiser. Jason was sure Lorri wouldn't tell, and he knew he'd love to slide his hard cock up her tight slick pussy. Torn between options, Jason wasn't sure what he was going to have Lorri do for the remainder of the time they had. One thing he knew though, whatever he decided, he was going to have a lot of fun using this sexy woman.

12