Los Cinco Hermanos Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eidetic
eidetic
1,136 Followers

She was smaller than me, probably 5'5", maybe 110 lbs., I'd guess a 34C-24-34. She had dark pubic hair, like her head, and she kept both short but if she shaved, rather than just scissors, it was bikini-line. She had the pale skin of working indoors too much, but she must have worked out because she looked thinner and trimmer than me. She picked up her drink and joined us in the spa.

"I must admit this is rather surprising," she told us as she eased into the water. "And wickedly decadent. I love it! Is Mr. Sterling always so accommodating?"

"I don't know," Ginger smiled. "Let me find out..."

Before Sandra or I could stop her, she stood up and yelled over to where the guys were playing.

"Hey, Jerry!" she called out. "Ms. Sandra wants to know if Mr. Sterling is always this accommodating!"

"Tell Ms. Milton," he called back, "the answer is usually 'yes'!"

"That's Mr. Sterling?" Sandra whispered, apparently surprised.

"Jerry," I told her. "Jerry Sterling. Yes. And this is his home."

"And he's your boyfriend?" Sandra asked, I think to confirm it.

"Well, actually, Dave is... the guy in the short blond hair," I told her. "But Jerry, too... come to think of it, they all are..."

I could have knocked her over with a feather. She sat there gawking at me, her mouth moving like a fish out of water. I was relishing it.

"All of them?" she virtually whispered again.

"Well, we all did some work for Himeros Productions and the rest kind of came naturally," I told her. "They really are a great bunch of guys... Los Cinco Hermanos."

"Hey!" Ginger exclaimed.

"Y Dos Hermanas," I added, nodding to her.

"Y Tres Hermanas," Ginger smiled, pointing at me.

"What work for Himeros?" Sandra stumbled to get out. "What came naturally?"

"Why, my relationships with them, of course," I laid it on thick. "Himeros makes legitimate porn... you know that, right?"

"Um... no..." she managed to say, looking very confused.

"Oh, sorry, I thought you did," I told her. "Since you brought it up at lunch. I thought you knew that Jerry's companies do a lot of things, but that Himeros was the porn arm. And that I filled in for an actress who had an accident and couldn't make it. With Los Cinco Hermanos..." I waved my arm in the general direction of the guys. "And Las Dos Hermanas," I indicated Ginger.

"Ginger and Molly helped out," I went on, basically pummeling her with Too Much Information. If she wanted to be snoopy, she'd reap the rewards. "But the basics were Dave, Paul, Jerry, Ron and Jackson. Ginger's not supposed to spread it around, but she does anyway – I'm a bit more partial to Dave, but I still love the others."

I took a deep pull on my drink and watched Shark Lady try to wrap her head around it.

"You made a porn?" she finally asked.

"After Linda had to bail because she cracked her head open," I explained. "But yeah. I still haven't seen the finished product. Jerry just finished editing it this afternoon. Would you like another drink?"

"Umm..." she paused, then finished her drink in one long draught and handed me the empty glass. "Yes, please," she added.

My grin was splitting my face as soon as I got out of the pool and was facing away from her. I slowly sauntered over to the bar amidst the catcalls and whistling from the guys. I made another tall Piña Colada and brought it back with me. I was intentionally keeping my consumption down and my brains on straight.

I'd barely gotten back in the jacuzzi and started sipping my drink again when Molly announced dinner.

Sandy got treated to the sight of all five guys piling out of the pool and walking its length to get towels. I had to wave my hand in front of her face to get her attention.

"Hey, Jerry!" I called over. "Do you have some extra robes or something we could wear to dinner? I could go casual but Sandra doesn't have anything but her business suit."

He walked over, calmly toweling off.

"Take her to the spare bedroom and let her rummage through the closet. There ought to be something there she likes, like your sundress," he told me. "We'll meet you in the Living Room. We're eating casual tonight."

"Ginger..." he nodded to her. "Beth..." he nodded to me. "Ms. Milton..." he nodded to her and though flustered, she managed to correct him.

"Sandy," she said hurriedly and I looked at her funny. "I mean, Sandra," she corrected herself. "You can call me Sandra."

"Then, Sandra..." and he nodded to her again, then turned and walked to the house with three pairs of female eyes appreciating his finely toned glutes as he walked.

[to be continued]

eidetic
eidetic
1,136 Followers