All Comments on 'Loser'

by flawed_ethics

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Weirdly Good

Its warped... and I like that. Would be nice to see what happened before to cause it, and if the character ever develops.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
something different, something blue.

something different, something blue.

I liked it :-)

TabithaKat.

NoiraNoiraabout 16 years ago
Haunting

...And very different. It was a bit tricky to follow in places and I would've loved to see it fleshed out a lot more, it has the makings of an obsessively facinating story. A bit of mind play, a bit of taunting... and very creepy.

Excellently done.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The fact that she was in his head, but not physically existing is something very enticing. I wonder what he would have done if Jenny said something more like "no, I do want a ride home" but then decided to take him in the car the way he envisioned the other entity doing? Would that have been better? I adore the story though. Someday I hope to have a loser of my own to torment and have them obsess over delighting me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userflawed_ethics@flawed_ethics
Disturbingly mellow. It has been over a decade since I last participated on the Lit scene. Over two decades since I joined. Yet, after all this time, I have returned. Stories still abound in my head. I've got one ready for proofreading. A bunch of others that need to be ...