Loser with the Lowest Number

Story Info
A game of dice and heavy losses.
2k words
3.74
4.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a couple we were always looking for some form of excitement and fun and never backed down on a dare. So, it came as no shock when Tia asked if we could play a new game, she had heard in one of the chatrooms.

"The rules were simple." She started to say. "We roll dice, the one with the lower number has to either take off an item of clothing or a submit challenge, meaning the other person can do one thing. Loser is the first one either naked or refuses the submit challenge."

"Sounds like fun." I replied.

"Nice!" Tia replied and went to find some dice in the living room. Came back and we both sat at the dining room table.

She rolls first and scores 3. I roll and score 4.

"Hmm." I say looking at her, trying to choose what she should take off first. Before I could choose, she slipped off her boots.

"Hey that's cheating!" I exclaimed.

"New rule, I choose what I take off and what you take off."

"Hmm, OK, I suppose."

She rolls again and scores a 2, I smile as I roll thinking I had won this one. I was wrong. I scored 1.

Tia looked at me smirked.

"Strip or submit?"

"Submit." I reply. She digs into her pocket and gives me a pair of her white bikini panties.

"Put these on."

I quickly changed my underwear. Her panties feel tight and clung to my cock and balls, leaving nothing to the imagination. I was glad I still had my trousers on over the top, as I felt a semi growing.

We rolled again. I scored 4 she scored 3. She chooses to strip and removed her socks. I suddenly realised she had more clothes on them me and if my luck ran bad, I was going to lose.

We rolled again, this time I scored 5, thinking this was a winner, I smiled. However, her roll resulted in a 6. I waited for her to make her mind up.

"Give me your T-shirt!" she demanded, holding her hand out.

I took it off and handed it to her. She put it on the floor next to her chair. She looked at me and giggled.

We rolled the dice. I lost that round too. She smiled, pointed at my jeans, and made a hand them over gesture with her hand. I slowly and reluctantly undid the button and gently pulled the zip down, exposing a triangle of white panties. Slowly I pulled my jeans down, exposing my underwear then down to my knees and finally slide to my ankles.

Looking at her I could see she was enjoying the show and as recording in on her phone.

"Hey!" I exclaimed, covering my underwear and my bulge, blushing.

She just smiled, looking at my groin area and again gestured for my jeans. I sat down and took them off, handing them to her. She put them on the growing pile of my loses. I could already feel my cock getting stiffer and crossed my legs hiding it.

We quickly rolled again. I won and hoped to see a bit more of her skin. No such luck, she took her top off revealing a baggy white t-shirt underneath.

We rolled again. I lost to my dismay. This time I asked for a submit. She laughed and grabbed my hand, pulling me up to my feet. She led me outside and told me to stand with my back to the washing line post. I hoped this was a quick challenge as I was getting more aware of my visible penis line and hardening cock in my white bikini panties. I was so wrong; she went behind me and tied my hands behind the pole. Then stood in front of me giggling.

"Hmm nice underwear cutie." Smirking as she took a picture on her cam, licking her lips and staring in at my bulge.

"I will roll for the both of us now babe." She stated and started to roll.

I won this round, and she unzipped her skirt and it dropped to the ground. Again, I was cheated as she had a pair of thick black tights on underneath. Yet I could just faintly see her red briefs underneath. My cock stirred with excitement.

"Babe!" She exclaimed. "You are naughty." She giggled, pointing at my groin.

"You really getting hard, just because I took my skirt off?" she asked. Taking another photo.

"Also, I have changed the rules, if you lose, then I choose for you."

She rolled for both of us, I lost. She looked me up and down, reached out and pulled up the waist band of my underwear. Peeking inside she smirked and gently pulled my cock up. My cock responded to the gently touch and twitched. She smiled again then went back inside the house, leaving me tied up, with a hard erection showing through my underwear.

"Hey Tia?" our neighbour came out of her house and appeared at the fence. She saw me, looked shocked then smiled.

Tia came back outside.

"Hey Carol, how you doing?"

"Good thanks, saw you on the security camera and just popped out to see if everything was, OK? I can see by his erection his enjoying it." She laughed, raised her phone, and took a picture as her phone pinged. She read the message and giggled.

"Sonia has just messaged me to say she had logged into our security cam via her app and says she is enjoying the view."

Tia nodded and laughed as she pulled my underwear open again with one hand and cracked a raw egg inside, before snapping the waist band shut. I felt the cold egg ooze down my groin. Tia reached over and gently rubber her hand over my bulge as the egg seeped through.

She rolled again. This time I won. I hope I was going to at last, see some of her underwear as she started to pull her T-shirt off. Nope, underneath she had a black vest.

She rolled again and I lost. She made a quick job of taking my socks off. Now my feet were cold on the stone path. My groin was feeling cold and sticky from the egg and precum was also leaving a telltale mark.

"Hmm babe, you seem to leaking!" Tia remarked. Carol smirked.

Tia rolled again and lost. I didn't realise she also had black socks on over her tights until I saw her remove them.

She smiled at my dismayed face and rolled again. I lost, she cheered. I really hoped she would just strip me and end the game. But no, she took a submit. Reaching to my groin she slowly started to rub my cock through the fabric, jerking in slow, short movements. My cock responded by hardening again. When she felt it was hard enough, she pulled my panties down until the tip of my cock peeked over the top. I was helpless to her torment.

She rolled again. I lose again and was hesitant to her decision. She picked another submit and disappeared into the kitchen.

"Nice cock." Carol complimented, licking her lips. Her phone ping again.

"Sonia says the same." Reading the message.

Tia reappeared from the kitchen. She started to gently rub her thumb over the tip of my cock to harden it even more, before opening the waistband and this time, sprayed a tin of spray cream inside, filling my panties, she flicked the waist and then sprayed a small hill of cream on the exposed tip of my cock and put a half cherry on top. Both women laughed and snapped pictures as I looked ashamed and embarrassed. Carol read her phone again and showed Tia the message.

"Well." Tia said. "It appears Sonia has out the link on her office laptop and you have a bit of an audience from her office."

My heart shank as I revealed in the amount of exposure and embarrassment our little game had put me in.

Tia rolled again, she lost. In one quick motion she pulled her vest off, exposing a black sports bra. Her erect nipples poked through. She rolled again and I lost. I closed my eye dreading what submit was coming next as Tia approached me. I felt her tug on my underwear, tensing for whatever she would put, break or squirt inside, but nothing. I felt my underwear being gently pulled down.

My cock bounced as it was released from it wet and cold prison. My balls dropped as my panties slide down to my thighs then to my ankles. I sighed a sigh of relief as the game was over but also blushed as my naked was exposed in real life and on a security camera in an office downtown.

Tia slowly jerked my shrinking cock until it was erect and pointed out. They both smiled and pointed. Carol had her phone up pointing at me naked.

"Untie me now please, the game is over." I stated.

"Not yet babe, you still have one lose to do." Tia replied.

She rolled again. This time a tie. She rolled again and she lost.

"I will take a submit and Carol can choose it." Tia remarked.

Carol laugher, "Well only one submit we what to see." She replied. "Wank him. If you do it under 5 mins, he has to do a forfeit".

Tia nodded in agreement, she stood next to me so that Carol could still see, and I was still clearly on their security camera. She gently grasped my exposed cock in her hand and began to gently jerk it, pulling her hand up and down my shaft, forcing my foreskin back and forth. My cock responded by hardening again, as she slowly jerked back and forth. I closed my eyes, trying to block my thoughts of wanting to cum.

I whispered, "I beg, please don't make me cum babe, please don't."

Tia replied, "Oh yes babe, you will just have to fight the urge."

She began to change the rhythm of her jerking, making longer and slower strokes, pulling my foreskin as far back as possible and then forward again. She also cupped my balls in her other hand and slowly rolled them between her fingers.

"2 mins." Carol called out. Tia nodded.

Now her strokes were becoming faster and harder, she squeezed my balls tighter. I tried so hard not to think of cumming, but my orgasm was building faster as my breathe swallowed and quickened. My body was aching and tightened as my orgasm was building.

"Cum babe, you will cum for me." Tia demanded.

I begged "No, please don't."

"3 mins." Carol called out.

Despite my efforts I lost under the rhythm of Tias' stroking, as my body tensed, my cock twitched, and my balls tightened as I released a jet of warm cum out across Tias hand. She continued to jerk me.

"I am so going to milk you dry babe." She demanded.

Cum still squirted out, my cock was beginning to ache and became sensitive, as she jerked harder and faster. I squirted a few more times, before she relented and stopped. She squoze my cock and balls hard then release them.

When she noticed the cum was over her hand she smiled and wiped it over my chest.

"Yours I believe!" she laughed. She looked over at Carol, who put her thumbs up.

"4 mins 10 secs. You win, he loses."

They both watched my cock soften and shrink before Tia gently took my sodden underwear off. She replaced them with a pair of her pink shorts, making sure to nestle my drained cock and balls inside. They were still visible through the soft cotton fabric.

Tia unties me and I start to walk back to the house.

"Where are you going? You not done your forfeit yet." Tia calls out. I turn to face them both as Tia continued.

"You are to remain in just my panties for the rest of the day and do the house chores, including to cook for me and my party of 5, that right Carol?" Carol nods. "As we have guests tonight, Carol, Sonia and few of her friends from work."

I just wished this day would end soon, as I walked inside.