All Comments on 'Losing Control at the Lake Ch. 06'

by Scheherazade73

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
!!!!!

Absolutely perfect! I love this series so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LOVE

This story is sooooo amazing. PLEASE WRITE MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

When is chapter 8 coming? I check back every day! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

i hope she fucks derek!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Another chapter please! I'm begging you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Dana and derek. Not gonna happen.

Jayme wants her all to himself and is really turning into a selfish insensitive prick, and Dana's no better. she thinks she's in love with Jayme and still loves her brother but she doesn't. It's all about lust and selfishness on both their parts. If it wasn't they'd have bit the bullet and announced their relationship as soon as Derek found out. If they really were in love and believed it to strong and unbreakable they would have come out by now. No two little cowards. Derek was the only one who was brave, he poured out his heart to his twin and was stomped flat. Let something bad happen to Derek that severs the twin bond permanently, then see what happens... how does Dana react, How does Jayme react. based on how he acted during a family funeral event, it'd be pretty obvious how he'd be....callous to Dana and how she feels only "I need to fuck you." not make love not comforting No only his selfish addiction to sex with his niece, destroying her relationship with her twin.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous