Losing Control Feels Good Pt. 02

Story Info
Sam and Camille find a friend.
5.9k words
4.17
1.8k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/04/2023
Created 09/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonWol
JonWol
11 Followers

Camille punched in the key code to her condo door and walked inside. The door opened to a large living/kitchen area where she went to grab a light snack. She was wearing a revealing bikini, and her hair was still wet from the light rinse off she had taken before walking up, giving it a natural curl. The bottoms of her suit were relatively simple black fabric with a few parallel straps that hugged her hips high. The top had a black outer lining that held two light blue patches just wide and tall enough to cover her nipples comfortably, and each were sandwiched vertically by two transparent pieces of fabric that showed off her perky breasts.

She finished her snack and walked into the bedroom to find Sam asleep, completely naked, lying on his back. The natural light from the small bedroom window hit him from his chest to his waste and showed off the extra color that he had gotten since they'd been there. His phallus laid across his left hip and, even in his sleep, it still had a plump fullness that was inviting to her. She never got tired of looking at him, but this scene was particularly majestic.

She knelt down at the edge of the bed, grabbed his cock at the base of his shaft, and started licking it slowly from bottom to top. After about 30 seconds of this, she could feel it fill out a little more in her hands. She looked up to see him beginning to stir, obviously still very groggy. As he opened one squinted eye, she looked up at him with her doe-y eyes.

"Mind if I play a little bit?"

He lifted his head up and took a while to respond, clearly still mentally sleeping. He halfed a smile before letting out, "Baby....just....gimme a second."

Camille kneeled up as if to say "excuse me" with her body language. As she did so, Sam got a glimpse of the top of her abs and her breasts bouncing from the movement in her bikini top. "...I don't know how I could say no to that though."

She put a hand against his chest, lightly pushing him back down against the bed. "It's okay, only one part of you needs to be awake."

He smiled and put a pillow over his face as she took his semi-tumescent cock into her mouth. She enjoyed the opportunity to suck him off in this state. Despite his size, he was usually fully erect at even the lightest hint that they might start fooling around. It was something different to feel him swelling up inside her throat as he went down on him.

Unlike most girls (according to Sam at least), she enjoyed giving him head. Sure, it was a bit of a challenge, but she didn't have to push herself to her absolute limits every time. The more time she spent with him, the more she appreciated how beautiful, almost regal his cock was. She liked to take her time with him, and had always had a relatively low gag reflex that let her seductively slide him into the back of throat every once in a while. And when she did have to push herself, she could take it.

She kept this up, working him with her lips and tongue until after about 10 minutes she started to feel his body move in a more lively way. His hips almost involuntarily thrust into her, moving with her as she bobbed up and down on him. She took a break and looked down to see his toes curling, then up to see his hands gripping the sheets as she went back down on him. She picked up the pace, and just as she was trying to remember the last time she had swallowed his cum, she felt his hand pull her back gently by her hair.

As he rolled her over, she could tell that he was still deliriously tired, like he was working in autopilot. She was a little surprised that he had made a move. This didn't slow him down a bit, as he pulled her bikini bottoms off, mounted her, and started fucking her like a jack rabbit. She had no idea where he'd gotten the energy from, but his pace had no warning and was absolutely relentless. In under a minute she could feel herself building towards an orgasm. As her back arched against him, she felt his hand slip between the bed and the back of her head, gripping a clump of her curly hair and holding her.

Almost without warning, she reached that point where an orgasm usually sits before finally peaking, but his pace made it so that she just kept moving through this. She started shaking and could feel herself squirt a little before she even realized she had cum. She felt him cum inside her before slowing his thrusts. He reached down for some boxers for her to catch his load before pulling out of her. He gave her a light kiss on the cheek before rolling back over and closing his eyes again.

"Give me about 45 more minutes and I'll wake up and we can eat some dinner baby."

Camille lay at the foot of the bed and giggled lightly, realizing that Sam had just fucked her into submission out of a sheer desire to get a little more rest. She didn't mind it either. It was like make-up or pity sex, but a more specific, niche genre of it. All she could do was laugh as she thought to herself, "I'll have to annoy him in his sleep more often."

She lied next to him for a few minutes more until she got the energy up to reach in her dresser and put on a pair of pajama pants. She walked back into the living area to let Sam rest a little more. She knew he needed it. He had mostly taken her up on her offer to let her pay the bills, but had decided to use the extra time to go back to school, and he had been up all night studying before clocking in for an online test this morning.

It had been five months since they first met in New Orleans, and he continued to challenge her cookie-cutter image of men as she learned more about him. Her first impression of him was as a handsome bartender who she might let take her home, but didn't possess the long term stability or work ethic that she needed for him to be more than a fling. This had turned to a deep respect as she learned that, roughly a year before their encounter, he had left a career in offshore drilling and only 20 hours left to complete a degree in petroleum engineering in order to be closer to his terminally ill grandfather. His grandfather had passed several months before they met, and she came to sympathize with him as a man that had everything she had looked for on paper, but had given it up for values he found more important.

At the very beginning of their fling, she strongly doubted her readiness to compromise in any meaningful way for the sake of their relationship. What if she did and lost contracts? Or passed up educational opportunities that could make her more marketable? And made less money? Or just got complacent and let herself go?

Her anxieties were short lived. She was happy when they were together, and found it much easier to make compromises when she actually cared about the person she was making them with. In fact, when it came time to find a new job, she found herself thinking more about what city they might enjoy most as their first new location together rather than what offered her the most lucrative opportunity. Even still, she would have greatly preferred somewhere a little more exciting than Panama City, FL, but she never met a beach she didn't like, and it left Sam less than a day's drive from his family.

Despite all this, she still had some very real hesitancy in their relationship, most of which was just in her own head. She knew this too, and tried not to let it affect the way she acted. After all, Sam was sweet and caring, and a genuinely good guy even outside of their relationship, but she was educated enough to know that a relationship can run on pure lust for well over a year, and they had plenty of that. And even if it was all they had, it was too good to give up. She was addicted.

The last several months had seen her push her sexual boundaries in a way that she didn't even know she would enjoy. For instance, she had realized that, not often, but from time to time, she liked to be absolutely humiliated. This marked a decided shift in how she had viewed her sexual partners in the past: as a means to get her to her own gratification, almost like a live toy when the toy-toys weren't doing it for her anymore.

She could exactly pin point the moment that she had discovered this. It was an otherwise relatively normal blowjob with her on her knees on the floor in front of him, when in the heat of the moment he had decided to grab the base of his shaft and slap her across the face with his dick. In the grand scheme of humiliating sexual acts, this sounds innocent enough, but with Sam's size and him not knowing his own strength, it felt as if she had been whipped with a can of Arizona Tea.

Her emotions shifted to a light anger as her cheek turned red. Before she even got the chance correct him, she felt his thick cock slap her again, then again. The second smack left her breathless. The third made her smile in disbelief as she got a feeling of butterflies in her stomach and an excitement came up inside her.

As she was trying to process this new emotion, he grabbed her by the hair, forced his cock past her lips, and started face fucking her ruthlessly. She remembered herself entering a state of ecstasy that was an almost out of body experience as she let him fully use her mouth and throat for his pleasure. At the time, she couldn't even understand why she liked the feeling, but she wanted more of it.

With time and a wealth more experience with this, she had come to understand that there was actually a sense of safety and trust in the whole thing. Without ever overtly discussing it, she just sensed that he would never push her to these limits if he felt that she didn't enjoy it in the first place, and he would never take her past what she could take. It was as if he knew her body and mind better than she did.

Since then, they had naturally separated out their sex into two categories. Workday sex was enjoyable as a casual and intimate release to the end of the day for them. It was a moment to be together with each other, and in five minutes she could get more gratification than she'd gotten from entire relationships.

On the occasion that they had an off day together, it was an entirely different entity. Their schedules only lined up in this way once every two weeks or so during her time in New Orleans, but it would always have her spending her whole day preoccupied in anticipation. Their time in Panama Springs promised to have more flexibility, and they had taken full advantage of it thus far. She'd like to think that they had a little more than lust, but how could she be so sure? The sex was just so fucking good.

She thought all this over as she enjoyed her peace in the living area. The exterior wall was made up of floor to ceiling windows facing the beach. The sun was just setting, and she was drawn to the array of colors in the clouds and the sight of beach-goers picking up blankets and ice chests.

As the Sun was dropping over the horizon and the color faded from the clouds, Camille heard the bedroom door open and looked to her left to see Sam walk out wearing no shirt and some gym shorts. He walked over and put his arm around her as they looked out the window together.

"Couldn't get back to sleep?"

"Not after that, no."

"Aww well I'm sorry babe. I really didn't mean to wake you. You just, you looked good, you know?" Camille said as she stroked his midsection with her right hand.

Sam kissed her on her forehead. "It's okay. It was worth it. I needed to get some dinner anyway."

"Well I hate to tell you this babe, but you haven't cooked in a few days, so all we have is mandarins."

"Hmmm, mandarin....Chinese takeout sounds good right now."

Camille laughed lightly at the word association. "Takeout and a movie sounds lovely right now."

------------------------------------

Camille woke up the next day and went down to the condo fitness area to get her usual morning workout in. She punched in the code and opened the doorway into the usual stillness. The dead silence and fluorescent lighting had become a meditative start to her work-days.

She started stretching and looked over her workout for the day. Just after putting in her ear buds, she thought she heard the door open. Looking behind her, she tried to hide her momentary shock as she realized that she had a visitor.

Camille smiled and waved silently at the girl walking in. She smiled back looking surprisingly eager for this time in the morning. Camille only got a glimpse of her before turning around, not wanting to stare, but it was enough.

The girl looked to be about her age and had an incredible body. She was wearing dark athletic leggings and an olive green sports bra that showed of her toned abs and a pair of breasts that Camille jealously hoped were fake. Her all black Converse high tops and natural looking red hair gave her a unique appearance. This combine with a light patchwork of disjointed tattoos across her back, upper arms and legs gave her an almost edgy look, which was contrasted by her soft smile. Her face was not typical of a redhead, and gave Camille the impression that she might have some Latina in her, but her pale skin left her guessing at her ethnicity.

As she finished her next set, Camille found herself looking down at the way her own leggings fit around her hips to remind herself that she still had it. She did. She just hadn't had to contend with an equally attractive female since they had moved.

The beach in Panama City was a bit more of a family environment than what she might have liked, and at times, she felt a little out of place around anyone other than Sam. She'd been traveling around for a while though, and it wasn't the most uncomfortable feeling for her. Whatever discomfort was there was offset by the way she was received by the vacationers. She had spent a fair amount of her off days on the beach tanning, and she was clearly the most attractive person out at all times.

She relished the trail of glances over the shoulder and jaw drops that would follow her as she walked through the pool area and out to the sand. They were mostly from middle-aged men trying to discreetly sneak a peak without being noticed by their wives, but, for some reason, the fact that they knew they had no chance made her enjoy the attention even more. So on one hand, seeing someone around her age without a group of rug-rats in tow was a refreshing experience. On the other, she'd have to compete for attention.

She tried to calm her ego with some positive self-talk as she finished off her last back exercise. "You don't need to be worried about the attention of middle aged men anyway, Camille." After reassuring herself, she was even thinking she might introduce herself before leaving. This melted away as she turned to see that the redhead girl was on her stationary bike. "Well this is not a good start," she thought to herself.

The girl seemed to catch her unintentionally staring at her and gestured as if to say, "Did you want to use this?" Camille tried to avoid the fact that she was being a bit insecure and possessive in her mind by smiling and waving her off politely. She grappled with her character defects as she moved over to the rowing machine. Once she was done, she wiped down the machine and walked out of the room without acknowledging her presence.

She took the elevator back to their room and walked in to find Sam shirtless in his pajama pants, cooking her an omelet as he did every morning. He rarely wore a shirt since they had moved. She had asked him to cook a little more healthy - i.e. not fry everything - and while she was biking her heart out trying to maintain her beach body, Sam had gotten perfect six pack abs just by osmosis. The ease with which he did this annoyed her, but the results made up for it. She wasn't sure if she was more attracted to his body, or the fact that he was sweet enough to wake up early and eat breakfast with her every day. She walked in and kissed him on the cheek.

"Good morning sunshine. How was your workout?"

"Eh, not the best this morning. Some girl was on the bike so I had to use the rowing machine for my cardio."

"At this time in the morning? How dare she? Everyone knows that's your bike!" Sam said sarcastically

"Everyone Sam? Everyone who?"

"Oh you know, all your gym pals down there. I'm telling you when I go, no one even gets on it, just in case you walk in."

"Oh shut up." Camille said as she pushed him lightly. "Ughh, my arms are all sore now."

"You couldn't just wait her out?"

"Nope, this girl was serious. She was still on there when I was leaving."

"Was she hot?" Sam asked, seemingly out of nowhere.

"She was! That's the worst part." Camille paused. "Wait...what do you care?"

"Oh calm down hun. I've only got eyes for you. I just figured if she could hang with you on the bike, she must be pretty decent looking. I haven't seen anyone in your league the entire time we've been here."

"I know. I've been enjoying it." She gave him a sideways glance as if to say "did you have to bring that up right now?" She was drawn to his sharp intellect, but always got the slightest bit of annoyance from the fact that he could pick apart her insecurities and make light of them so quickly, almost as if it was an accident.

Sam figured he could probably tease her one more time before pushing her buttons too far. "Hey, no matter what she looks like, you'll always have the best looking man on the beach."

She playfully pushed him off of her as he plated her omelet and went to wrap his arm around her. "Let's see who's laughing when her body builder boyfriend starts showing you up."

"I'm fine with it. I'll still have the best looking girl on the beach." Sam gave her a goofy smile, waiting for her response.

"Thanks Cheeseball." Camille smiled back at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek before turning her attention to her breakfast and launching herself into her workweek.

The next day went off without a hitch. Sam put on some of her best high-waisted athletic shorts on and went down to the gym at her normal time, but had the place back to herself. She was happy to be alone again, but by the second day she actually kind of wondered what happened to the girl. There were a lot of weekend vacationers in the condo, and this workweek had started on a Friday for her, so it was possible that she had come and gone that quickly. Camille couldn't figure out why she felt this way considering how much she was threatened by the redhead's presence at first, but she didn't like the idea that she might have disappeared without another interaction.

She focused on this more throughout the day than she would have liked, but eventually her mind shifted as Sam sent her a text to let her know that he had passed his test. She celebrated by buying them a nice bottle of red wine and cooking a meal for him, then made up for her bad cooking by stripping down to some purple lingerie she had picked up and letting him fuck her throat until completion. As good as the unexpected pounding was earlier in the week, she had wanted to finish him off with her blowjob before he took control. She had been fantasizing about him cumming in her mouth since then, so she was more than happy to present the idea and offer herself to him.

This led to her staying up just a little later than normal, and she subsequently was in the gym just long enough to run into the redhead girl coming out of the elevator.

Despite the fact that her headphones were still in, Camille saw the girl's face light up and heard an audible, "Hey!" as they walked by each other. She was surprisingly delighted to know that she hadn't left, and actually returned the exchange with the same energy. As she rode the elevator up to the condo, she thought to herself, "She seems sweet. I really should get to know her next time I see her."

She got back to the condo and pounced on Sam to get him to come down to the beach with her. She was a ball of energy in the mornings, and to this day she didn't understand how Sam and his lackadaisical approach to the a.m hours managed to deal with her. He liked to act grumpy and drag his feet, but she could tell he liked it, and he reluctantly agreed to cook some breakfast and walk down with her. Still, it wasn't until almost noon until she actually got him to leave the condo.

JonWol
JonWol
11 Followers
12