Losing Control Feels Good Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The beach was busier than normal, and by the looks of the demographic, a summer break college crowd had rolled in since their last trip down. It was fun watching them interact. The guys would huddle up to the comfort of their bros and occasionally break off to flirt with the girls in an almost too obvious fashion. It made her feel old, but in a good way. Maybe mature was the word for it. She went back and forth between reading, and watching the college crowd for over an hour before looking up to see the cute redhead girl standing at the edge of the water about 50 yards away.

"Sam!" She yell-whispered to him, "That's her! The red head girl from the gym!"

"Damn. Yea, she looks like she can hang with you on the bike."

"I know. Now stop it!"

"What is your thing with this girl anyway?"

Camille looked back and forth at him and her somewhat frantically. "Oh I don't know....Do I have a thing with her? I didn't think I had a thing with her."

Camille knew exactly why she "had a thing" with her. She just didn't want to admit it. In short, she was jealous. This was a relatively new emotion for her. It didn't happen when she was single.

"You definitely have a thing with her," Sam returned.

"Okay well maybe I do. I don't know. I think you just don't see too many girls like her out here. She's intriguing."

"She definitely is," Sam said, oblivious to the effect that it had on Camille.

"Shit, I think she sees us," Camille said nervously as she waved back at the girl, who obviously noticed her at this point.

"Hmmm, I wonder how with all the pointing and talking about her you've been doing."

Sam was laying face up on the blanket, and Camille smacked his abs for his sarcasm, then looked back to see that the girl was walking their way. She was wearing a two piece bikini that gave Camille a much better view of her body. Her abs were every bit as impressive as Camille's, but somehow she managed to keep thick legs and hips, whereas Camille found that she had needed to trade off some of her lower body fullness to tone up. She couldn't compete with the genetics here, but took some solace in the conclusion that her breasts must indeed be fake. They were as big as Camille's, but hers would have been jiggling everywhere trying to walk through sand at that pace.

She yelled out as she neared them. "Hey! Girl from the gym right!? I'm Stella."

Camille stood up and went to give her a hug. "I'm Camille! Stella? Where's that from? I've been guessing at your background since I saw you." Camille paused nervously hoping she hadn't just put her foot in her mouth. "Oh god...I mean, I hope that's not offensive. You just have an exotic look."

"Oh girl, you never have to apologize for calling me exotic." They laughed a bit and Camille felt a bit more at ease. "It's short for Estella, which I think is French, or maybe Spanish, but my family is from Mexico."

"I knew it!" Camille exclaimed

"Really? most people don't know that Mexican gingers are a thing."

"Honestly I thought you had a latina look when I saw you in the gym, but your legs really gave it away."

The college crowd had already gotten more rambunctious as it moved further into the afternoon and more alcohol was ingested. Stella, feeding off the general atmosphere, laughed loudly at the complement and turned slightly to face her backside towards Camille, stood on one tip-toe, and shook her hips back and forth playfully, making her leg and ass fat jiggle enticingly.

"Oh my god girl calm down! I got a man to keep over here!" Camille had to admit that she liked Stella's energy, and it had been a while since she had another female to cut up with. She looked back to see Sam standing and dusting himself off. "This is my boyfriend, Sam."

The words still felt odd leaving her mouth. She didn't have any qualms about her committed status, but she hadn't had much reason to introduce them since they became official. Sam extended his arm to shake Stella's hand and politely introduce himself. Meanwhile, Stella clearly enjoyed a glance up and down his body. Camille couldn't blame her, and didn't think much of it.

"Nice to meet you. She'll be embarrassed to hear this, but my girlfriend here has had a crush on you for the past week."

As Camille lightly fussed at him, Stella turned to him and teasing response. "Oh, samesies. Why do you think I walked over here? I was bummed that she was taken. At least you pick em well though."

"Awww thanks. She's crazy, but she's my kinda crazy."

Camille blushed at the least sarcastic compliment that Sam was capable of giving her in public. "So what about you, though? You flying solo?"

"Yes actually. Mind if I join y'all for a bit?"

As Camille approved, Sam offered his chair to Stella and took a seat close up to Camille's. They spent the better part of the next hour getting to know each other and laughing at the college kids. They learned that she had gone through a rough break up and come in from some small panhandle town to do some barista work and enjoy the beach over the summer, and Stella enjoyed hearing about how they met and their future travel plans. Camille got more at ease as she got ahold of Stella's laid back personality, and Sam appreciated the fact that she had a sense of humor.

After the conversation started dying down and the college kids got mildly more aggravating, Sam stood up. "I think I'll go take a dip for a little while before these clouds roll in."

Camille kissed him, and both girls looked over his back muscles as he walked away.

Stella looked at Sam and then rolled her head towards Camille. "Girl...."

Camille laughed at Stella's mannerisms. Her eyes grew increasingly wider and more excited as she looked back and forth from Sam to Camille, Camille to Sam, Sam to Camille. She gave a shocked look as he dipped into the water then stood up, his trunks hugging close on his skin.

"Like, GIRL...."

Camille let out a genuine chuckle this time. At this point, she didn't feel threatened by Stella. It was actually more settling that she was ogling Sam in the same way she had when they first met. She would have felt more nervous around her if she had just pretended it wasn't a thing.

"Okay I know, I know. He's really fucking hot. You think I'd settle for anything less though?"

Without taking her eyes off of Sam, Stella put up her hand for a high five and said "Amen."

"I mean, his body got me in bed with him, but he's also like the sweetest guy you'll ever meet. Like, I can be a motherfucker sometimes, but he seems to do a pretty good job with me so far."

"Yea he seems like a real mensch. Funny too." Stella watched his abs contract as he played in the waves. "I'm just saying though, you sure you're not a little more forgiving than usual?"

"Oh totally. The sex is so good he could tell me he'd committed murder and I'd be over it the next morning. For the love of God don't tell him I said that."

"It's between us. Can't have him murdering people. That good though?"

"Oh...Incredible."

As he stood up again, his short revealed a noticeable bulge, even from a distance. "God damn....I don't know whether to be envious or concerned for your safety."

"Oh a little bit of both, but trust me, you should definitely be envious," Camille retorted in a quick back and forth banter.

"Damnit I know. I was just trying to find a reason to feel like I wasn't missing out."

"You're sooooooo missing out."

Stella started fanning herself and let out an exasperated sigh. "Okay, okay enough of that. You're getting me entirely too horny over a taken man in the middle of the day."

Camille laughed with her. Stella was a little more forward than she was accustomed to, but it was flattering, and it came across as mostly harmless.

Stella took a pause in the conversation before saying, "I bet it works both ways though. Anytime you get a little koo-koo you just lean back and jiggle those tatas at him huh?"

Camille just gave a smirk, leaned back on her arms against the sand, and bounced her big natural breasts around in her bikini.

Stella let out a "Wooooooo!!!" and laughed with Camille as they caught the attention of some the college guys, then tried to look away as quickly as possible so as not to give them the hint that they were interested.

"Whoops....please no....Seriously though, you got yourself a catch. I had an absolute asshole of a fiancé and even he didn't look that good."

"So what was the kicker? I haven't heard you say anything good about him so far."

"Errr, I hate to admit this, but he made good money and spoiled me. I think I kinda confused that with love and didn't figure out that it wasn't until too late." Stella paused and looked off into the distance before finishing. "The sex wasn't half bad either. Lots and lots of makeup sex. Lately I've been thinking about starting a fight with someone just to get them to fuck me."

"Damn I hadn't even thought of that. We haven't gotten in a real serious fight yet. God that's gonna be good." She stared off at Sam, who had recently risen out of the water and swished back his long hair before diving back in.

"STAHHPPP." Stella exclaimed in an almost cartoonish, dragged out tone.

They both laughed together. "He's difficult to really piss off though. It's hard to explain."

Stella laughed at the idea of phrasing this as a problem. "I'm an expert. Just holla atcha girl when you're ready for some help. You gotta tell me how it goes though."

Camille laughed with her as Stella gave her a playful wink. "Okay, will do. Maybe after I get some more cardio up though. Gotta be prepared for that"

"Oh my god calm down or I'm gonna have to jump in the water to cool off." She paused for a second.... "I'm just gonna say it too. If y'all ever thought about having a threesome, I'd be totally down....Ya know, just something to thing over."

Camille was completely shocked that she had just heard those words in that order. Immediately and involuntarily, a vision of Sam and Stella in bed together flashed through her mind.

Her rational mind tried to make sense of the conflicting emotions that came through her head. Even as much as she was enjoying Stella's company, the first wave was one of anger and jealousy at both of them. She could feel her brow furrow and her teeth clench as she stared out to the middle of the Gulf.

Behind that though the vision that did come through her mind was an undeniable turn on for her. She saw Sam's muscular body on top of Stella, her thick legs wrapped tightly around his midsection. Her eyes were tightly shut and her long nails were sank into his back and shoulders. It was so vivid that she could almost audibly hear her moans as he plowed into her.

Adding to it was the fact that, at least how she saw things going in her head, Stella was struggling with his size. She knew that feeling. Her mind drifted back to their first night together in New Orleans. As euphoric as the experience was for her, she couldn't forget how hard it really was for her to take him, and she couldn't imagine anyone giving more than she had.

She also knew the feeling of being left for another girl, but there was a difference between this and "letting" your man try another girl so you can know he wants you. In her time with him, she had continued to push her boundaries so that he could unleash his sexuality on her in a way that he never could before. When she really thought about it, she knew there was no one that could fuck him better than her.

Her mind went back to the image of them together. His hips thrusting on top of her, her thigh tattoos jiggling, and his hand running through her gorgeous red hair as he fucked her. But this time she imagined herself in the room with them, almost as a guide taking Stella on an experience that only they could share together. The more she thought of it, the more the exciting the idea was to her, as long as she could get out of her own way.

Having no idea how long she had been staring off into space, she heard Sam walk up and ask "Think what over?"

12