Losing Control Feels Good Pt. 03

Story Info
Stella finishes what she started.
4.4k words
5
2.4k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/04/2023
Created 09/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonWol
JonWol
11 Followers

This is really a continuation of part 2. I lost the second half of it and decided to post what I had rather than wait to rewrite it, so if you haven't read that part, this one won't make much sense. Sorry about the confusion, and enjoy....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fact that she was so casual about it was almost as hot as the idea itself, but Camille had her own concerns. She was still slowly letting her jealous and competitive fears about this girl subside, so the thought of letting her get in bed with her man should have been totally out of the question, even if it was supervised.

She could tell it wasn't just Sam that Stella was interested in though. She hadn't said anything directly, but she had made a few more-than-complimentary comments towards Camille that indicated a certain level of arousal in her presence. Personally, Camille had never been into women on that level, but Stella had a uniquely intriguing look. If she was ever going to get in bed with a woman, she couldn't see a better starting point.

She still just didn't swing quite far enough that way to see her being interested in Stella alone, but she loved the idea of inviting a fresh face into their sex life. For one, she was almost fetishizing about the idea of what it might look like to see Stella try and handle him. As much as Sam had helped her push her own sexual boundaries, Camille knew that she had enabled him to explore his more animalistic side. The idea of that being turned onto someone else with no warning seemed enticing to her.

Second - and she didn't like admitting this to herself - but she viewed it as an opportunity to push Sam away. If there relationship was all lust, then she might as well figure it out now so he doesn't hurt her down the line. How better to test him than with a redhead with fake tits and a big ass?

Camille had been silently thinking this over for a few seconds longer than she realized before Stella jumped in, casual as before.

"Don't feel pressured to respond right now. I don't want to come across like some home wrecker or something. I just thought it would be fun."

"No, no I like the idea." Camille said, a bit embarrassed that she had just sat in silence instead of responding. "I like it a lot actually. It's just, I've never done it, and I'd have to see how Sam feels about it. Let me think it over."

Camille froze up as if she'd been caught with her hand in the cookie jar, but Stella shot her a quick smile and responded with no hesitation. "Oh nothing. I'm about to head in for a nap, but I was thinking about going out tonight; maybe hitting a club or two. Your boo was just saying she could use some fun on the town."

"Was she now? That's definitely more of 'my boo's' speed, but you girls have fun."

"See, I told you he wouldn't come." Camille enjoyed joining in on the fun.

"Oh come on! Come have fun with us!" Stella touched him on the shoulder in a flirtatious way that just barely tested the boundaries of their new friendship.

Sam protested, "Nah, I don't wanna be a downer, but that's just not my type of fun. I'll play taxi for y'all though."

Camille stood up, wrapped him around the waist, and looked up into his eyes. "Come on Sam. We'll make it your type of fun."

Sam looked down at her passionately, then back at Stella, who was eagerly awaiting his answer. "Well, why don't we go take a nap and we'll see how we feel a little later tonight?"

"Woo!" Stella said, putting her hands up and skipping off towards the condo after hearing the answer she wanted. "I'll talk to you love birds later tonight. No wearing yourselves out before then though, okay?"

Camille and Sam waved to her before scuffling about their little area of the beach and making light conversation as they packed up. As they got into the elevator and rode their way back to the room, she turned to him and asked, "So what'd you think about her?"

"Oh, I mean I enjoyed having her around. She's really fun. It seemed like y'all really hit it off too, so that was nice to see."

"It was nice. But, like, Sam....what did you think of her?"

Sam paused and gave Camille a sideways glance. "This some kind of a test or something? I told you what I thought of her."

"Oh I know you said she was fun, but like, what did you really think of her?"

In a playful bickering tone that he typically adopted when he had had enough of her roundabout ways, Sam returned, "Okay, what are you getting at here? You trying to set me up with her or something? Tell her I'm taken."

"Shut up dummy. I'm just saying, she's hot huh?"

"What do you take me for, some kind of idiot? I'm not falling for this trap."

"Sam! You already said she was hot!"

"Right. She was hot. That was before you became friends with her. Now she's Ms. Doubtfire."

"So you admit that you find her attractive?" Camille asked him, smiling wide and stifling laughs from this ridiculous conversation.

"Jesus H. Christ when did you turn into Johnny fucking Cochran? Of course she's hot! Stevie Wonder would probably follow her on instagram. That enough for you? What is your thing with this girl?"

"I DON'T HAVE A THING WITH HER SAM!"

"You clearly have a thing with her," He joked as he opened the door to their room.

"No I do not. I was just wondering because she may have propositioned us on something." Camille smirked at him as she closed the door behind them.

Sam made a Scooby-Doo sounding "Huh?" and gave her a confused look.

Camille sauntered up to him and leaned over the island, looking up into his eyes. "She just let me know that if we ever wanted to have threesome, she'd be around."

Sam came back quickly, as if he had to get ahead of himself. "Nope, not falling for that one either."

"Sam! Why not?"

"Honey, you are too crazy in bed for me to even think of that."

"Aww well, that's sweet, but she seems a little crazy too. Two crazies are better than one."

"Nope, too much crazy. There's good crazy and bad crazy. You're both. I don't know about her yet."

"What do you mean I'm bad crazy!?" Camille knew what he meant.

"Well you're good crazy too, like when you let me throat fuck you a couple of nights ago. I don't know how you did that.

"Mhmm. I've been working on it. Now what about the bad?"

"The bad is that I could see you not talking to me because you thought I gave her more attention than you in bed or something."

Damn, he was right. She hated how well he knew her. Somehow he had given her all the right answers to reassure his commitment to her and it just annoyed her more.

"Yea, I've been working on that too." Camille paused and smiled at him, letting him know that he was right. "It'd be fun while it lasted though huh?"

"Mhmm. Maybe enough fun to deal with you not talking to me for a few days afterwards."

"Oh god you could probably use the break anyway. Come on handsome. Let's get a nap in." She grabbed him by the hand and led him to the bedroom. She was almost soaking now and wanted to pin him down and ride him, but knew she wasn't going to change his mind and get all three of them together if she was already giving him everything he needed.

-----------------------------------------------

After some significant begging and pleading, Camille managed to convince Sam to join them. She had woken up a good bit before him and had been texting Stella since to figure out what the plan was.

She put on a low cut blue bodycon dress that she had hoped she would find a reason to wear. It had a zipper down the front of it, and she made it a point to squeeze her tits together and zip it up with Sam in the room. She did this all while sitting in front of the mirror and brushing off his advances, pretending that she didn't know what she was doing.

"Oh, come on Mr. 'you don't need to get all dressed up.' Doesn't seem like you mind It too much now," she said as Sam put on a pair of jeans.

"I do mind. I mind so much that I want you to take it off right now." Sam playfully grabbed at her zipper and groped her soft breasts. She caught herself rubbing her backside up against the section of his boxers that were still peaking above his unzipped jeans.

"Sam, stop it!" She said, coyly, in a voice that indicated that she did not want him to stop at all. She put on a straight face and serious voice as he kept grabbing. "No, no, seriously Sam. I want to go out tonight! I'm not gonna let you fuck me just to get tired and back out."

"Alright, alright. I can hold out," he said, kissing her on the cheek.

"Good, thanks." She said curtly, not sure how she was holding out herself.

Her phone lit up showing a text from Stella saying that she was on her way down to their condo. When she walked in, she was wearing a tight, high-waisted leather skirt and a dark red lace top that barely looked like you could wear it in public. As respectful and polite as Sam was in her presence thus far, his face adopted a stunned look as Camille opened the door. This was not lost on Stella.

The girls chatted and finished their makeup while Sam turned on the TV and waited for them. Camille found herself preoccupied with Stella's beauty and the offer she had brought up earlier, and saw fit to bring it up at a quiet spot in the conversation.

"So I mentioned the whole threesome thing to Sam earlier."

Stella looked at Camille, somewhat shocked for once. "Oh did you now? Please tell."

"Well, he might take a little convincing. He seemed like his two heads were telling him different things." Camille went on explaining the conversation they had had earlier

"Hmmmm....." Stella thought out loud. "What about you though? How do you feel about it?" She asked...poising herself for an answer.

"Oh, yea, I guess I should have led with that. I'm for it! I've never been with a girl before, but I don't know, I kinda like you."

Stella perked up as the words left her mouth. "Well then, let's go do some convincing."

Camille asked, surprised, "Right now!?"

"Absolutely. Come on girl, he's not going to turn us down. Mind if I take the lead? I feel like having some fun."

"Oh please, be my guest." Camille was shocked at how quick this was happening. A part of her felt like she should be a little more defensive about a gorgeous girl telling her that she was going to seduce her man, but she had so much nervous anticipation that this completely subsided.

Stella got off her knees in front of the vanity mirror and walked out into the main room where Sam was sitting on the couch. She plopped down next to him and adopted a flirty smile. "Hey budddddyyy...."

Camille got up and leaned against the door frame, watching her work. It reminded her of herself before she was burdened with a fear of rejection.

"Yesssss....?" Sam asked, catching a drift that Stella was getting at something.

"Well, so me and your boo thing were talking, and we were thinking we might not want to go anymore. I know, girls. We can be so flighty some times, right?"

"Well that's fine with me. Do y'all want to change and watch a movie or something?"

Stella looked at Camille, inviting her in on the conversation. She sauntered over and sat on the other side of Sam. "Well we were thinking we didn't want to get all dressed up for no reason."

Suddenly Sam caught on. "Oh...I see.,,,I uhhhh....well....."

Stella, not being shy to begin with and knowing she had Camille's approval, pushed her body up against his and ran her hand under his shirt. "Come on Sam. I'm not used to getting turned down. I'm not sure my little heart can handle it."

He halfway jokingly responded, not making any move away from her as she brushed up against him, "Well...see.....the thing is.... I'm taken already."

"I know. I want the whole package." Still running her hand over his abs, she leaned over Sam and pulled Camille in to start making out with her.

Sam rolled his eyes and laughed. Camille let go of Stella, locking eyes with her and giggling before turning towards him. "Sam, I promise if you just relax, you'll enjoy it."

They both went back to making out, and for a second, seemed to forget about Sam other than the fact that they were running their hands over his body. Camille was just enjoying the moment with Stella. Sam didn't say anything, but his lack of objection indicated some level of approval to Camille.

She grabbed Stella's hands and led it down towards his groin area. As Stella's hand grazed over his cock, she pulled back from kissing Camille. Wide eyed, her gaze went back and forth from Camille's eyes to Sam's cock as she mouthed "OH. MY. GOD."

Camille just laughed, and said out loud, "I know, right?"

Stella gave a wide-eyed, giddy smile back at Camille, then looked between her and Sam and jokingly asked, "Should I be concerned for myself?

At the same time that Sam tried to console her with a "No, no, I'm gentle," Camille responded with, "Oh most definitely."

Stella laughed again. "I love it. Y'all are so cute."

She unzipped his jeans and yanked down his pants and boxers with one motion to let his massive cock come flopping out. She muttered one more "good god....." under her breath before wrapping her hands around it and going down on him.

While this was happening, Camille straddled him and started nibbling on his ear. She whispered to him, "she's fun, huh?"

Sam giggled at how casual they were with each other while another girl was sucking his cock. Any concerns over jealousy subsided, as he could genuinely tell that Camille was enjoying herself. He moaned as both of her hands slid down his shaft and he felt her try her hardest to get him into her throat.

"She's not bad either."

"Oh yeah, how's she compare?" Camille whispered to him

As she asked, Sam felt Stella gag on him after getting only 4-5 inches down. A part of him missed this all too familiar feeling.

"Well, you know, she's trying her best."

Camille laughed at him. "I'll show her how it's done later."

They started making out and she unzipped her dress to let it slip below her gorgeous natural breasts. Meanwhile Sam le his right hand rest on the back of Stella's head, giving her just a gentle push here and there.

After a few minutes of this, Camille could feel Sam growing restless with the foreplay. She knew Stella, try as she might, couldn't provide the tension release that he had become accustomed to. She gave him a peck on the lips and pulled off of him.

As soon as Camille was no longer straddling him, Sam stood up, towering over Stella on his knees below him. She stared up at him with exasperated eyes as he slapped his cock across her cheek. Camille got on her knees before him, offering her throat to him, knowing it was what he needed. Naturally, he proceeded to ruthlessly fuck her throat.

She grabbed his hips and opened her eyes to see Stella watching in awe with a huge smile across her face. Camille loved it. By all accounts, she had always been good in bed, but throughout the past several months her ability to pleasure Sam might have become her proudest attribute, and it was the first time she had had an audience.

Sam held her down for a second. Her chin rest against his balls, saliva drooling down them. He pulled Stella up to his level and started kissing her, letting Camille work him on his own a little.

In the middle of all this, he pulled back from Camille and picked Stella up of the ground, carrying her back into the bed. She had already let her lace top fall around her waist, and her breasts bounced as her threw her down on the bed.

Camille followed in tow and went straight to the bathroom, opening the drawer where they keep the astroglide and tossing at Sam.

Stella laughed and kicked up her legs to force her skin tight skirt off as he started liberally applying it. The fabric from her thong stretched and snapped against her legs before she finally got it over her feet. She let her head roll back towards Camille. "Good looking out girl."

Camille came back into the bedroom and kneeled at the edge of the bed, her face next to Stella's. "I figured you'd appreciate it," she said, smiling down at her.

She started kissing Stella as Sam started working his tip inside of Stella. She could almost feel him entering Stella through her kiss as she tightened her lips and let out a moan. Camille had to pull back from her as he got further inside her and she clenched her teeth.

She just watched over her, letting herself be the audience as her man started gently fucking this gorgeous human. Watching her eyes clench tight and her face contort, reminded her how different it was the first time she felt his giant dick inside of her. She knew Stella was experiencing something she never had before, and she enjoyed the opportunity to comfort her as she experienced this delightful mix of pain and pleasure.

Her gaze moved down Stella's body as Sam picked up his rhythm. Her fake tits moved perfectly with his motion. Her wonderful thick thighs pressed together as he picked her legs up and let her calves rest. Everything jiggled every time he slapped her on her ass, and her left cheek was starting to turn a beautiful tan-red.

Sam wrapped his arms around her legs and picked up, and Camille watched her tight midsection contract as he lifted her backside up off the bed and started really plowing her. Camille adopted an almost motherly tone, holding Stella's head, as she came, occasionally leaning in for a kiss or sucking on her neck before he picked up the pace again. She loved the way he knew how to take someone just right to their limit.

After the third cycle of this, the previously smart-mouthed Stella was speechless. She convulsed and panted against the bed and let out her final shriek of ecstasy as Sam pushed himself deep inside of her, pressing his body against hers and holding her tight. He kissed her on the cheek and looked up at Camille. It hadn't been long, but they both knew she couldn't take any more.

As he pulled out, Camille whispered in Stella's ear, "You took him soooo well honey."

She kissed and licked her way down Stella's body and started eating out her pussy very gently, feeling Stella's hands run through her hair. She looked up at her and saw Stella's head roll towards her and look back down, almost like she was just coming back to grips with the real world again. She could hear Sam applying more lube and stroking himself, and she almost lost her breath in anticipation, knowing she was about to get whatever pent up sexual energy that he could not fully release on his first recipient.

Her position eating out Stella left her standing with her ass up in the air, and before long she felt Sam slap his cock against her right ass cheek. He entered her slowly and she let out a soft moan against Stella.

As he picked up his pace, she knew she wasn't going to be able to sand for long, no matter how many times she had taken him before. She looked up and Stella got the hint, squirming further back onto the bed so that Camille could sit on all fours between her legs.

Once everything settled again, she went back to work on Stella, getting used to the rhythm of Sam pushing against her, his hand firmly gripping her hips, pulling her back onto him. She picked up her own pace, sucking in and flicking Stella's clit up and down with her tongue as she felt herself starting to come for the first time.

She had gotten so used to having multiple orgasms that the first one came and went without her even changing her own pace.With Sam having given Stella everything she could take, it wasn't long before Camille felt her strong legs wrap around her as she came again. It was a first for her, and instantly something she wanted more of.

As soon as her head emerged from her new lovers legs, Sam grabbed her hair and stated absolutely railing her. She could tell he was deliberately putting on a show for their audience, and she leaned into it

JonWol
JonWol
11 Followers
12