Losing Control Feels Good Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held herself up as Sam arched her back, her forearms pressed tightly around Stella's hips just so she could feel the softness of her skin. She looked her directly in the eyes and let out a long moan as she felt herself come again. She could see Stella's eyes glance back and forth between hers and her beautiful bouncing tits that sat just over her.

As she let him dick her down with every inch of him, she imagined herself as a sort of queen, knowing that only she could ever give herself to him in this way. She could see in Stella's face that she was absolutely amazed at what was happening on top of her.

Her arms eventually gave out and she let her body collapse on top of Stella's midsection. Her firm breasts pressed against her abs. Their bodies moved back and forth together as he kept fucking her mercilessly.

He grabbed her arms and wrapped them up in one hand, putting the other around her throat so that she was suspended above Stella, lightly choking herself with her weight against his hand. She could feel him some pick up the pace even more and start moving in a chaotic shaking motion that she knew meant he was trying to deliberately finish himself off. The next orgasm felt like it just wouldn't end, and tears started welling up in her eyes and she screamed involuntarily, knowing it wouldn't end until he was done with her.

Finally, he let her go and she sprawled out against her new female lover. She felt ropes of hot cum spread over her back before he climbed over her and shot his dick into Stella's face. His fire-hose load still had enough to cover her completely. Being the vixen that she was, she stuck her chin out and took his load with pride.

As soon as he had fully emptied himself onto her, he mounted Camille's face and shoved his cock inside of her mouth, getting the last of his pleasure from the two of them before he shrank back away.

Camille looked up and saw Stella gagging, tears coming out of her eyes again. She worried that he might be giving her more than he could handle. On the contrary, She smiled and licked the cum around her lips as he pulled out of her again, seeming to enjoy the last bit of attention from him. Sam gave her one more deep, forceful kiss before pulling back.

He walked out and came back into the room with two glasses of water and a beer for himself. He offered them to the girls, standing over them, his majestic cock just swinging back and forth, his tight abs flexing as he panted.

The life seemed to snap back into Stella as he handed her the water. "All that and you think a glass of water is going to help me?"

They all laughed together and Sam sat down on the bed next to Camille. "Well I thought I needed to get you recovering as quickly as possible. I don't know how long you're here."

Stella responded, "Right now I feel like I would need a God damned Voodoo doctor to recover enough to be ready for you again.

"One will probably be here soon with all the screaming we were doing." Camille joked.

"Well come on, let's get you cleaned up before he gets here."

He ran a shower for the three of them. Even after everything, they were all hands with each other. The girls took turns lightly stroking Sam's cock in between washing off and he gently kissed them as they soaped him down.

Stella wrang out her hair and wrapped it up in a towel before letting out a sigh. "Well, guess it's time for the good ole walk of shame. Won't be the first, but it's definitely the hardest one to walk after."

Camille laughed. "Girl, don't be ridiculous. We've got a king bed, and you're about the same size as me if you wanna borrow, some pj's."

Stella looked up appreciatively, "I mean, I'm not gonna turn down a chance to collapse 20 feet from here if I can. You can keep the pjs though hun."

Sam shrugged and looked at Camille. "Well I'm not gonna turn to a chance to fall asleep with two gorgeous naked women next to me."

Sam dried off first and laid down in the bed, and within a few minutes the girls had cutely curled up against him. He hoped Stella would stay a while

12