Losing Everything F/F Ch. 11-15

Story Info
The fall of wealthy Victoria Thomas continues.
11.2k words
4.7
3.3k
4

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/07/2024
Created 04/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch 11: Small big changes

The weekend had passed quickly and I had joyfully welcomed the return to Thomas Manor because I was hoping that Megan was bored about pony play. I do not know how many hours she had me trotting with her on my back in those days but I just knew I was physically destroyed. Fortunately there had not been more ass-licking and I was grateful to her for this.

"What I was thinking? I was grateful to another person for not letting me lick her asshole?"

Once again I wondered why I had reduced myself in this state, why I had become so submissive to Megan to obey all her orders, even the most repugnant. One time I was the one used to give orders to others and it does not matter that they were my servants or other cheerleaders, everyone obeyed Victoria Thomas...except Megan Gilles. I don't know why but with her I always behaved differently and although she was nothing but a poor orphan, it was always Megan that decided how and how long to play, it was Megan that decided where to go out or with which girls I could be friends. Thinking about it now, it's as if I'd been her servant since the day that I met her for the first time in that park not far from my house and with the death of my parents there was no one who could stop her to turn me in her total slave.

When we walked through the front door, with me as usual naked, on all fours and on a leash of my Mistress, my jaw dropped open. The house was totally different!

- Do you like how I decorated my house slave? It was so dark and old fashioned before. To say nothing of those horrible pictures scattered around the entire house that I did throw in the trash - Megan said pulling the leash and forcing me to look into her eyes.

- Yes Mistress - I said with a whisper looking her satisfied grin while my eyes filled with tears.

I could not believe that she had done this, that she had thrown my father's paintings in the trash, that she had changed completely the house where I grew. I felt a strong pressure in my chest and I had difficulty breathing just as it had happened when that cop had told me that my parents were dead and at that moment I felt just as then, as if my parents were dead again.

Heedless of my sufferings, Megan pulled again on the leash and began to show me all the changes she had made in those three days. Now I understood what had been the purpose of our "vacation" at the lake. Still in tears I followed my Mistress. Room after room Megan continued to praise her good taste and to criticize the old furniture. Then as if she wanted to mark her territory she forced me to kiss her sneakers saying like a mantra:

- Thank you Mistress for having modernized this house. You are perfect and your house must be perfect like you - After this Megan usually put a foot on my head and while I was prostrate so humbly, she stayed to admire her new furniture for a couple of minutes.

- Come on, let's go upstairs. I cannot wait to see my master bedroom - she said excited like a child waiting to open his Christmas presents.

It was really hard to keep up with her on the way to the old bedroom of my parents, surely now totally different as the rest of the house. My knees, already severely suffering from the "rides" of the weekend, were sore and the collar took my breath away for a moment when Megan pulled hard on the leash to make me go faster.

As I predicted there was nothing familiar to me in that room. There was no trace of the old furniture of my parents, no trace of the photographs that filled that room to which my mother was so fond. Megan clapped her hands with joy and she ran to the new king-size bed pulling me with her. Only when I was at the foot of the bed I saw that on the ground, on the left side, the one farthest from the door, there was a large dog bed and for me it was not difficult to imagine who would sleep in that bed. Megan led me right to the dog bed and said:

- Down my little doggy - then she blocked my leash in a hook on the wall and in a moment I found myself in the impossibility of moving freely, just like a dog in chains. In the meantime my Mistress inspected her new room and she lost a lot of time looking at the walk-in closet.

- My wardrobe is still quite poor, I will have to do a lot of shopping these days - Megan said - I'm a millionaire after all - she added looking at me with a grin.

Unable to bear her gaze i looked towards the floor defeated. Megan threw herself on the bed giggling happily, then she begins to stroke my hair and once again I felt strangely happy while my Mistress took care of me.

- Just I do not understand how could you throw away a life so magnificent. It's so nice to be rich, I feel I can do anything. And the great thing is that I have not do anything because there are others who do things for me. But there is a big difference between me and the old Victoria Thomas... - Megan said continuing to stroke my hair. Curious I looked up and I looked into her amber eyes.

- She had servants who had specific tasks and who were paid, I have a devoted slave who obeys my orders without any limit, and whose only reward is the hope that her owner gives her the honor of licking her divine feet. I'm right, isn't it, my little slave girl? -

- Yes Mistress - I answered.

Megan smiled and she brought to my face the hand with which she was stroking my hair. I kissed frantically the hand of my Mistress, making her only laugh more. After more than five minutes of kissing no-stop, she said:

- Open your mouth - I hastened to obey and immediately I found her fingers playing with my tongue.

- Suck - she commanded.

While I sucked her fingers I could not help but think of her feet and the difference of taste with her toes. Her fingers were almost tasteless while her toes were so succulent that I easily could have spent an hour after the other with my tongue between them.

My thoughts were soon interrupted when Megan removed her fingers from my mouth and ran them through my hair to remove the saliva. My pussy shuddered and I still did not understand why I was so excite to be treated that way.

- I was so selfish - Megan said suddenly, then she added - I think that my slave is curious to see her room too - her words caught me by surprise. I do not know why I had not yet thought to my room, perhaps the sight of the dog bed had drawn me astray making me believe I would have to sleep there from now on. Fortunately Megan had been good and she had left me my room. Curious to see the changes that she had made, Isaw my Mistress took my leash from the hook on the wall and I followed her like an excited doggy.

- Are you ready my little slave? - Megan said when we had reached the door of my room.

- Yes Mistress - I replied, already imagining to find inside all the family photos that had been removed from my parents's room.

There was only a word to describe my new room: bare

My heart stopped for a moment when I saw that empty and sad room. My bed, my armchairs and all my stuff were gone. There were no more curtains on the windows and the walls had been painted, pink had been replaced by a dark gray that immediately depressed me.There was only one thing in my room and certainly it did not improve my mood. I looked in horror at the large cage that occupied the center of the room and right away I had a vision of me behind those bars of stainless.

I could not believe what was happening, and in awe I looked towards my Mistress hoping with my whole being that she would tell me it was a joke, hoping she would reassure me in some way. But it did not happen.

Megan was looking at me with her usual grin, she seemed excited to see me so upset, in front of that last humiliation.

- Come on slave, go into your new home - she said opening the cage door. With tears in my eyes I entered for the first time in my cage and immediately Megan closed the door, locking it with a big lock, careless that inside that cage there was a human being, that there was a person who was once her best friend.

- Here, I leave you something to play while I'm going to take a nap - and so saying, she took off shoes and socks.

- Have fun and clean them thoroughly - she said while she was passing them through the bars.

Resigned I began to smell the socks of my Mistress, feeling a stronger odor than usual but this did not stop me from sniffing strongly.

- Sniff sniff, my little doggy - Megan said as she was about to leave the room - Oh I almost forgot - she said stopping abruptly - There are pictures that may interest you, take a good look around you - and with a last giggle she was gone.

With her socks in my mouth I moved along my cage, luckily it was very wide, and it allow me to move without great difficulty, though of course I could not stand up. Then I saw the pictures mentioned by Megan.

Higher up in the wall there were pictures of the old me, Victoria Thomas lifted a trophy, Victoria Thomas with the cheerleaders, Victoria Thomas who smiled at the edge of a swimming pool, Victoria Thomas around Europe. Below instead there were the most recent photographs, photos that I even did not know existed. In some photos I could see myself sitting on the ground doing a foot massage while another foot was resting on my head. Probably Megan had taken those photos the night of the move, the first time I touched the feet of my best friend. In other pictures there was Megan too, in some she was standing with a foot on my head with me prostrated in front of her, in some photos she was taking me on a leash.

Maybe that was the greatest humiliation that Megan could make me. Even lick her asshole had not troubled me this way, there was nothing more humiliating than to see how the rich and successful Victoria Thomas had fallen down. Then with my nose buried on my Mistress socks, I started to masturbate.

Ch 12: Maid and slave

My first night in the cage had been difficult, I could not find a comfortable position, not having even a pillow on which to rest my head. Although it was nearly summer I had to struggle with the cold, since I was obviously naked. Megan in the evening had recovered her shoes and her socks, so I was left alone in my cage with nothing with which to "play".

Fortunately Megan had not noticed that I had had many orgasms without her permission, I dare not imagine what would be her reaction and probably I would not be even able to do so. Megan had changed a lot in recent weeks, almost as much as me. But it couldn't be otherwise, being rich makes you see the world from another perspective and she even had a power that I had never had, the power to control another person with no limits, an absolute power that makes you almost a god than a human. During the night my only distraction from the cold and uncomfortable position were the pictures on the wall, barely visible thanks to the moonlight through the window.

At the first light of day I woke up aching all over and with the urgent need to go to the bathroom. Usually Megan woke up early and I was hoping that this day was no different from the others. I did not want her to find me in my cage between my urine as if I were really an animal that cannot restrain its instincts. When I thought I could not resist more I heard open the door of my room and I saw Megan coming towards me with a big grin on her face.

- Did my little slave have a good night? - she asked with a high-pitched voice.

I remained silent for a while because I did not know how to respond, on the one hand I wanted to tell her how much I had been uncomfortable and how cold I felt, on the other I was afraid that my complaints would only make her angry. At the end I decided to wait for a better time and I answered:

- Yes Mistress, thanks for asking -

- You are welcome, slave - she said opening the lock and the door of the cage.

As I went out from my "prison", I noticed that Megan was very sweaty, a sign that she had already made her morning run. When she was about to attach the leash to my collar I asked:

- Mistress can I go to the toilet, please? -

- Of course, I do not want my little dog face its needs around my house - she answered attaching the leash, then she put the other end of the leash in my mouth and she added:

- I'll wait you in my room, try to be quick if you do not want to start a day with a punishment - then as to give me a reason to be faster, she addes - My feet are very sweaty, they need to be cleaned -

It is needless to say that I made as quickly as possible, and soon after I entered on all fours in the master bedroom ready to obey the orders of my Mistress.

Megan had already taken off her shoes and when she saw me enter the room with a gesture she invited me to approach the dog bed. She attacked the leash in the hook on the wall and she lay sideways on the bed on her stomach. When my Mistress snapped her fingers I began my work and I took my tongue in contact with her very soft soles. Just as she said, her feet were very sweaty but this only served to excite me more and I moved my tongue up and down without stopping, enjoying her foot sweat. Megan ignored me for almost all the time, she was in fact occupied with her new cell phone that seemed to get her attention more than another girl licking her feet. I devoted a lot of attention to the space between her toes, removing all the toe jam. Only when I began to suck her toes, Megan briefly turned her attention to me.

- Suck harder - she said before returning to her new phone.

I sucked her toes vigorously moving my head back and forth incessantly, for I do not know how long. But the taste was so wonderful to me that I could continue without problems for all day long and probably Megan could too. Who knows that feeling would be to have a person licking devoutly your feet clean while you are relaxing on your bed.

After an hour, Megan was finally satisfied and after removing the leash from my collar she told me:

- Go downstairs, Jane will be here in less than two minutes. I'm going to take a shower and then I'll go shopping. Jane already has all the instructions, she will tell you what are your chores for today - then as I was about to leave the room, she added - And remember, Jane is a maid, you're a slave. Sooo...you are inferior to her, treat Jane with respect and you must obey her orders as if they were mine.

- Yes Mistress - I said before being dismissed.

I went to wait for Jane to the front door, not having received orders to get dressed I prepared to welcome my former servant naked as a worm. At the movies I had already tested the "capacity" of Jane and I was sure that she would not have made up the opportunity to humiliate me for the following hours, especially in the absence of Megan.

Jane arrived a few moment later. She wore a classic maid dress with apron and at her feet she was wearing black heels shoes. When she saw me, naked and with a collar around my neck, she laughed loudly.

- Welcome back Jane, my Mistress is in the shower right now, so please follow the instructions that were provided to you and I please you to tell me what are my chores for today -

She looked at me for a moment, then patting my head she said:

- Look how well educated is this little slave, and yet you hadn't shown me any form of respect like you must do with a superior. Kneel and kiss my feet, slave! - she commanded with a ruthless look.

Frightened by the tone of her voice I knelt at her feet and I smothered her shoes with kisses while my pussy was on fire for that humiliation.

From now on you'll have to call me Miss Johnson. Did you understand, slave? -

- Yes Miss Johnson - I whispered.

- I did not tell you to stop - she said pushing down my head with her left foot.

I restarted to kiss her shoes tirelessly, hoping she could treat me better if I showed her my complete submission. I heard her laugh all the time, she had to be really happy to have her old Mistress prostrate in front of her, kissing her feet.

Five minutes later Jane got bored with me and she kicked me away. She gave me a list of chores I had to do and I ran into the kitchen to start my day of hard work. While I scrubbed the floor, my Mistress entered the kitchen followed by Jane.

- Slave, I will be out of the house all day but I should be here for dinner. Do your chores and obey Jane if you do not want to be punished -

- Yes Mistress - I said looking the satisfied grin of Jane.

- When you are done with her - Megan said to Jane - put her back in her cage. Here is her leash - she said giving my leash to my former servant.

Then I saw my Mistress extend her foot and I immediately kissed her new expensive Italian shoes.

I spent the next three hours cleaning a room after another but at least I did not have to deal with Jane who seemed to have disappeared after the departure of Megan. Intrigued, after I had finished cleaning the bathroom of my Mistress, I walked stealthily around the house. After several minutes, Thomas Manor was huge, I found Jane who was sleeping on a couch in what was the old library of my father, the only room that had remained almost the same after the changes made by Megan. It was incredible, I was breaking my back for hours and she, that differently from me was paid to work, was sleeping without a care in the world. Furious I wanted slap her and almost without realizing it I was one step away from the couch. Before I could get away Jane woke up and with a big yawn she said:

- Why are you here? Have you finished your chores? -

- I just have to iron the clothes of my Mistress - I answered hastening to add - Miss Johnson -

Jane smiled, happy that I had remembered to address her like that.

- Considering that the clothes to be ironed are few, I think you can make yourself useful in another way. Kneel - she said pointing to the floor.

Jane pulled out of a pocket my leash and she attached it to my collar. Once again my pussy thrilled, I was so excited to be in the humiliating position in front of my former servant. Jane put her stockinged feet on my face and she looped the leash around her hand so I could not move without choking.

- Sniff my sweaty feet, slave - she commanded.

I sniffed loudly with my nose that came into contact with all parts of her feet that actually were not sweaty, she had not done anything all day, thing that left me a bit disappointed. I could not help but think of the sweaty feet of my Mistress that I had devotedly clean with my tongue that morning and my mouth started watering only remembering that wonderful taste.

- Once you were a princess and look yourself now, kneeling, leashed like a dog and sniffing the feet of one of your old servants - Jane said giggling.

At her words I smelled even more strongly, and no longer able to control myself I began to kiss her stockinged feet with passion making laugh loudly Jane once again.

- I bet you're dying to touch my bare feet, isn't it? I bet your pussy is all wet at the thought of licking my feet- she said moving her feet so that she could look at me in the eyes.

- Yes Miss Johnson - I said almost moaning.

Jane took off her stocking with grace and pulling strongly on the leash she pressed her bare feet on my face, grabbing my nose with her toes and I breathed deeply more and more excited.

- What would you do to lick my feet, slave? - she asked suddenly.

- Anything. Please Miss Johnson, can this insignificant slave lick your feet? - I begged, by now out of control.

- Of course you can - then just before my tongue touched her sole, she said - but you must do something else for me before -

- Anything - I repeated still with my tongue hanging out.

- Good, turn around and place your head on the couch with face turned upwards - she said with a smile.

I obeyed without understand, then her words revealed to me her intentions.

- The little princess is going to lick the asshole of her old servant -