Losing Everything F/F Ch. 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped to kiss the shoes of my Mistress and I stood quietly listening to the answer of Megan.



- Do you know that her parents had recently died? - she asked.



- Yes I heard, a car accident, right? -



- Exactly. Well, since that day she almost went crazy and shortly after she made the decision to withdraw into a convent in Europe and become a nun. I tried to change her mind but she was determined as I had never seen her and I think she made the right choice because for the first time since the death of her parents she seemed happy. Before leaving she surprised me by saying that she had left all her property to me. And so, here we are -



"A cloistered nun? Certain Megan has a great fantasy" I said to myself and I thought at that moment that I could not but admire how she could handle any situation without going into a panic as I would have done.



- What a sad story - Matt said.



- Yeah, it was better the first version, I would have really liked to have a slave girl - Megan said giggling.



- You really are a naughty girl - he replied.



- Why? Don't you are excited at the idea of the little Victoria Thomas naked with a collar around her neck, licking our feet while we are fucking?



- Oh stop it, you're already so incredibly exciting that I do not know how I could resist you, if you start making these stories... -



- Think how exciting it would be if you saw me take her for a walk on a leash like a dog - Megan said continuing unabated in illustrating her fantasies - Think about how it would be exciting if she lick my ass while I give you a blowjob, with her face buried between the buttocks of her Mistress. Think of how exciting it would be to fuck while she is forced to stay under the bed to hear our groans as she has a pair of my panties in the mouth that prevent her from making a sound - 



- I do not take it anymore - Matt said before throwing himself against Megan and begin a new round.



I remained motionless to feel once again their moans, this time it seemed that the two were making a furious fight so much was shaking the bed. I could understand how excited Matt was at the words of Megan because I also was really wet and while my Mistress was fucking more and more stronger the guy I wanted for a long time, I restarted to kiss the soles of her shoes while inside my mouth, my tongue was cleaning more and more her panties.

 At one point I heard Matt yell:



- Where are you, slave Victoria? -



- Yeah, where are you, slave? Come here and lick your masters's feet - Megan shouted too.



I had a glimpse of me on my knees while I was licking the feet of Megan and Matt while they laughed in front of my humiliation. I came with one of the strongest orgasms of my life and I passed out exhausted. 




When I regained consciousness, I saw the first rays of the sun light up the room. I noticed that Matt's clothes were gone and hearing no noise, I ventured to go out for a few seconds from under the bed. There was no sign of Matt who was to be gone after fucking over and over my Mistress that instead slept peacefully in her bed, with a light blanket to cover her fantastic body. Taking advantage of the fact that for one time I could move freely, I crawled to the feet of the bed and I tucked my head under the covers, seeking the feet of my Mistress. At that moment I really felt at home, I was in a warm and safe place, and without realizing it, even though I was in an awkward position, on all fours, I fell asleep with my face between her feet, her panties still in my mouth. 



When I woke up, Megan was still sleeping, apparently it had been a very exhausting night. I continued to stay with my face between her soft soles, making large breaths. At one point I could no longer resist and I took off the panties from my mouth and I began to gently lick her feet.

I sucked her heels for several minutes marveling again how soft they were, I lapped up and down along her soles and I licked carefully between her toes. Just as my tongue was at work in her toes, Megan awoke. Before I could do anything she trapped my tongue between her big and second toes.



- I would love wake up every morning in this way, with the tongue of my slave between my toes - she said stretching her arms and removing the sheet so she can see me. 



Megan continued to hold my tongue trapped for another minute while the other foot played with my ear.



- You know, I liked it so much wake up with you licking my feet that I forgive you for having disobeyed my orders and having taken off my panties out of your mouth - then she freed my tongue and I hurried to apologize.



- Sorry Mistress for having disobeyed you, it will not happen aga... - I said before she interrupted me, silencing me with her big toe.



- Shut up and lick my feet, slave - she said. 

I did not make her repeat twice and I resumed my work.

My tongue worked tirelessly as I struggled to make my Mistress happy and proud of me. That time, unusually, Megan was concentrated to watch me while I served her devotedly and after some minutes of silence, she said.



- Look into my eyes slave and do not lose eye contact -



So while I sucked intently her toes, I stared her hypnotic amber eyes, more and more excited to be humiliated by my best friend.





 After more than half an hour Megan took her toes out of my mouth and wiped her feet on my face to remove my saliva.



- Come here - she said - tonight you did well so you deserved a gift -



Curious to know what was the gift that she was going to give me, I approached Megan happy that she was satisfied of me. She patted my head and then she brought her hand near my lips. I kissed it with fervor, thanking her for the gift she was going to give me. Megan looked at me with a broad smile as I continued to thank her. After a minute she opened the drawer of her bedside table and she pulled out a couple of used condoms. I saw with horror that she brought them close to my face. Then, giggling, she said:



- Open -



I wanted to react with all my force, I could not allow her to make me do something so degrading. Then once again I saw the image of the little blonde girl who remained motionless as her friend was painting her toenails using her face as a footstool. Again I found myself unable to resist my best friend and I opened my mouth. While the used condoms touched my tongue, Megan giggled louder and she said:



- You should thank me endlessly, I bet you've dreamed for years to taste Matt's cum -



Then with a snap of her fingers she made me put on all fours and although she had a bed on which to relax, she extended her legs on my back reducing me once again to be a footrest.

I tasted with disgust the sperm that covered the condoms in my mouth. It was even more humiliating the fact that I was forced to lick the cum of the guy for which I had a crush. Matt was only the last thing Megan had taken me away, he was just the latest humiliation that she had submitted to the miserable slave who had awaken her licking devotedly her feet and who was now her footstool, the slave who had once been her best friend.


Ch 15: A rival's revenge

Megan was of her word, and so every morning I had to wake her by licking her feet. I was hoping that with that excuse I could spend nights in her room, sleeping in the dog bed with my beautiful Mistress close to me. But she did not seem to want grant me that privilege. Megan had in fact made changes to my cage, so that the door would automatically open up at the scheduled time.

At 6:30 in the morning I could finally get out of my prison and as I was commanded I had ten minutes to wash me, before going down to the kitchen to prepare the breakfast that my Mistress would later ate in the bedroom while her slave was licking devotedly her feet.

After a particularly hard night, I was finally able to ask Megan to give me a pillow on which to rest my head. While she was watching a stupid reality shows on TV, I had begged her for almost twenty minutes, fervently kissing her bare feet, before that my Mistress addressed her attention to her humble slave.

- Ok - It was the only word she said before returning to watch TV, ignoring me once again while I restarted to kiss her feet, this time to thank her.

Needless to say that Megan had found another opportunity to humiliate me and so instead of a normal pillow, she allowed me to rest my head on a pile of her dirty clothes, mostly underwear and socks. The thing that bothered me is that I felt a certain pleasure to spend all night with my head nestled in her dirty socks, inebriating me in that smell that was now so familiar to me and that I would have recognized among a thousand. I could not help but think that my Mistress was doing everything for me and that she had been right not to give me a pillow. I thanked her mentally while I sucked hungrily a pair of ankle socks that she had used in the morning to run and that were still wet of her foot sweat.

One evening, while Megan was using my face as a footstool, she told me that she would be away for two days, that she would spend in the pleasant company of Matt. She made me aware of her plans for me during that short period. She said that initially had decided to entrust me to the care of Jane, but the maid had had to leave the city to go to a funeral of some distant relative, so she had been forced to find another solution. For a moment I could only thank the fate for having avoided me two days under the cruel domination of Jane and I had for a second the hope to spend those two days alone, free to live like a normal person, a person who is free to eat what does it want, free to choose what to wear, free to sit on a sofa or armchair and free to sleep in a bed. Those were all privileges that were no longer granted to me, who I was forced to stay naked all day on the hard floor like a dog.

"Even though a dog sometimes gets on the couch or he was allowed to sleep in a bed" I thought bitterly.

That brief but intense dream of freedom was soon interrupted by Megan who told me the name of the person who would look after me in those two days. When my Mistress mentioned Charlotte Kingsley I had a jolt and the feet of Megan slipped away from my face. She had an angrily reaction and bringing her feet in my face she crushed me hard against the floor. I was so shocked that almost I did not feel the pain at the back of my head.

I could not believe that Charlotte would see me in this condition, that she would have total domination over me for two days.

Charlotte Kingsley was the daughter of a prominent entrepreneur who had many business relationships with several European companies and it is said that he was the second richest man in town, behind only Richard Thomas, my father. Charlotte could not hide how much she could not stand that there was around a girl richer than her. She, however, boasted of being a noble girl, because her mother was an English Countess, but in my opinion her mother had no money and had not the slightest consideration by the English aristocracy. How else explain the fact that she moved to the USA and not the husband in England, especially if he works mostly in Europe?

Usually I met Charlotte at the country club where she spent most of her free time, surrounded by her many friends. I had not great sympathy for the snobby people, even though I was one of them, so I did not like very much to go to the country club, preferring to spend my time with Megan. So, the few times when I was forced to go to that exclusive place I was alone with my parents. I remember how Charlotte and her friends always did stupid jokes seeing me but soon things changed. Looking me training on the tennis court, Charlotte challenged me in front of all her friends, with a big smile on her face that disappeared after my first Ace.

My victory was overwhelming and the snobby girl went away furious, followed by her friends, all shocked by her defeat. Since that day, the girls always kept more distance from me but Charlotte never missed the occasion to do some acid comment on me on the rare times when I was in earshot.

The following morning Megan left soon. She had tied my leash to a handle of a door near the entrance, leaving me to wait Charlotte in that humiliating way. I had spent all night thinking of the possible humiliations that the girl would have inflicted on me. I had already had the opportunity to see how she treated people of a lower social class or her butlers. Once, in the country club my parents were playing golf and I saw, not far from me, Charlotte who was preparing for her swing. I could hear her old butler who advised her to use a different iron. Charlotte, just as me, was not able to play golf so her swing was terrible. With amazement I saw the girl give a slap to the old man and she gave him the blame of her mistake. Also my father had seen that scene, he put his big hand on my shoulder and took me away. I still remember his mumbling:

- Stupid spoiled girl -

After twenty minutes, I heard the front door open, and as soon as I saw her long blond hair, I looked down on the floor, too humiliated to face her. When Charlotte saw me naked, on all fours and tied like a dog, she laughed loudly. I heard the sound of her heels approaching and I even felt the wheels of the big trolley that she had brought with her, full of her numerous spare clothes. Her expensive blacks leather boots came into my view and suddenly she grabbed me by the hair forcing me roughly to face her. Humiliated I saw her laughing fiendishly as I watched her beautiful face and her teeth so white that they seemed to glow.

- You are no longer so haughty now, don't you, slave? - she said without leave her grip on my hair.

She still looked at me for a few seconds as if to see if I had the courage to answer, then finally she let go of my hair and I lowered my gaze immediately. She lifted her boot and she put it on my head crushing me down to the floor.

- You're finally in your place, beneath my boots - she said while I heard the sound of a camera that immortalized her triumph, that immortalized Victoria Thomas finally subdued at her feet.

- Show me my room, slave - Charlotte said a few minutes after, taking my leash.

- No, on all fours like the dogs that you are. Your head must be as close as possible to the floor where you belong - she corrected me when I was raising.

I led her, in that degrading way, in the big guest room which had been adequately prepared for her, but as soon as she put her feet in the room Charlotte said arrogantly:

- What is this? Led me to the master bedroom -

I looked stunned for a moment and then for the first time I tried to speak.

- But my Mistress said... - I stammered.

- I am your Mistress now. Led me in a room that is worthy of me, slave - she repeated.

Not being able to do anything but obey her orders, I led her in Megan's bedroom. This time Charlotte was satisfied and she walked around the room watching it closely, while I remained on all fours.

- This room can fit. Slave, go downstairs and bring here my trolley - she ordered while she sat in the bed.

Her trolley must have weighed at least twenty kilos, and it was not easy carry it up the stairs. After several minutes, I was back in the master bedroom, sweaty and out of breath. I found Charlotte lying on Megan's bed, still wearing the boots. I could not help but get nervous at that sight, I could not bear that she did not show respect for the things of my Mistress.

- You have to change the sheets - she said when she saw me, then she added - It was told to me that you have a very useful tongue, let's see if it's true. Clean my boots, I want them shine when you finish -

I began to lick her leather boots, moving my tongue all over, removing the dirt that they had accumulated over time. My tongue worked tirelessly as I watched carefully Charlotte, who was enjoying her rivals lick clean her boots.

She was really beautiful, I could not deny it, she had beautiful blonde hair, much more cared than mine, or better, than those of the old Victoria Thomas, because now that I was only a slave I was not allowed to cure my appearance as before. Her nose was small and perfectly straight, she had high cheekbones that made her face even more beautiful. I found particularly sexy when she was biting her lip with her teeth incredibly white, while excited she observed my job. I could not help but look at her big boobs, which I could easily see thanks to her skimpy dress. They were so perfect that I suspected that she had undergone a cosmetic surgery. Maybe I could find out it if I would be so fortunate to touch her breasts.

I shook my head to try to remove those absurd thoughts and I wondered again if I was a lesbian. In the past I had never had that kind of thought for another girl. And then why I now found myself almost drooling for the body of a person who I deeply despised, a person who feel an immense joy humiliating me?

- Suck the heel - Charlotte commanded.

I put her thin heel in my mouth, savoring the strong flavor of the leather. But Charlotte was not satisfied and she pushed her entire heel, 4 inches long, down my throat, making me almost puke.

- What a slut you are, I bet you've done nothing but suck cocks in your life - she said giggling.

As I struggled not to vomit, I thought bitterly that I had never been with a guy in my life and that I could no longer feel the emotion of the wait for a first date, the excitement of a kiss, the joy of giving to the boy who I love my virginity. I was well aware that if I would have a relationship with a guy in the future, that would not be for love but only to carry out an order of my Mistress, the puppeteer who controlled the threads of my life. But Megan was far away now and I had a big problem to manage, a problem called Charlotte.