All Comments on 'Losing Inhibitions'

by DevinTrace

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Don't like narrated stories

Without any dialogue, it is difficult to feel some sense of understanding of characters. It is clear that Hubby is willing to give Sweetie great latitude in order for her to liberalize her sexuality. It is less clear that Sweetie is REALLY as innocent as her Hubby portrays her! Her proactive assault on the Captain's 'honor' suggests she has simply held back on Hubby. There is little uncertainty, at that little is mostly provided by whether Hubby will agree to her entreaties to molest the virile Captain...once Hubby acquiesces twice, the tension disappears!

The future is fairly obvious...she will generalize Hubby's permission, so will not bother checking with him on her conquests of the rest of the crew, singly then 'en masse!' Hot but formulaic!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Yay another sicko cuck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This trite fantasy is an insult

to the reality of a loving wife. A wife you love and who love you, fucking other men, is the most intimate and thrilling adventure a married couple can have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You Stupid Little Cucks.

Spilling out your putrid babble about how this is fun, exciting, almost normal, most guys would, and all the rest of you'r excusses for this fetish. It's exactly what you'r marriage vows promise NOT to do. Gay is what this is!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not sure

Is he gay or WACC.

Nevertheless, she does not in anyway respect him.

She was laughing at him the whole time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wordy

Convoluted writing. Practice writing simple declarative sentences before embarking on flowery prose. The plot is fine, another guy getting off on his wife's infidelity. It could have been a good story, but first you need to learn to write better.

thebuffalothebuffaloalmost 11 years ago

The number of sad little creatures that salivate with outrage as they eagerly pass moral judgment on someone's erotic fantasy or interlude never ceases to amaze me.

Decent story, Devin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hey Buffalo!

Just a wee bit pompous dont you think?. Are you the annointed one? Sorry Devin story was failrly well written but as of late this plotline has been completely worn out in one form or another. Try again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Same shit - different day

1* for writing a wimp ass cuckold tale-way too many polluting "loving wives"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Decent Story; Keep Writing!

Ignore the detractors; your story was good. The married couple's constant interaction built the excitement. Any man who has ever kissed his wife after another man's cock has been in her mouth would be excited by this; you don't have to be gay to enjoy that! I'm not gay and I love to do that with my wife.

Her involving the husband as the plot line progressed was exciting. Expecially, she had him take her bikini bottoms off and had him hold her pussy lips open while another man took her.

You left a lot of hints for a sequel. We are ready for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ignore the idiot

any man that would kiss a woman let alone his wife after she suck a cock is a sick fuck and a person who even his own mother hates.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 11 years ago
Ho hum

Boring fantasy of a closet gay who should never have married a woman in the first place... Cause if u are a real biy you dont share your pussy unless u are a swinger.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I want to be her

As a woman I can relate to her. There are times where you just want to let go and let lust take you. I got wet thinking about being her and having both men want me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous