All Comments on 'Losing it Ch. 01'

by zivzap

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
louiseacdlouiseacdover 3 years ago
lovin this

more, please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

Enjoyed this a lot.

gentle504gentle504over 3 years ago
Nice!

Can’t wait to see what you have in store

twohandspanktwohandspankover 3 years ago
Brother!

Laughed so hard it was hard to masturbate! Loved it! More! Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Normally I'm not a fan of the 'talking to the reader' style of writing, but you fucking NAILED it here. I loved the dynamic, loved the way it was told... god damn, how the hell is this your FIRST story, it's fantastic! Can't wait for more from the series and from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Curious...

Is this the first chapter of a Futa "My Fair Lady"???

I've read a LOT of stories on Literotica and I can't recall anything this... unique. Funny, well-written, and (surprisingly) hot; I'm quite interested to see how this story and these character progress.

5/5

LustyScribeLustyScribeover 3 years ago
If we ask REALLY nicely...

Will you please hurry with the next chapter? This was exceedingly HOT and refreshingly unique. That unique quality is so rare, especially when you've been a Lit fan as long as I have. Very well done; Thank you for sharing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

INCREDIBLE! I definitely expect the end of this series to be "and that's how I met my wife" lol.

AdraAdraover 3 years ago

This story hit a lot of my buttons. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding

I've never read such a well written story like this. Bravo

GeezLaWeezGeezLaWeezover 3 years ago
Face Palm

The writing was good and kept me invested. However, the modern trend speak and the fact that you brought politics into this literally ruined the mood. Decent story, though I question how the popular girl even know what yiff even means, or knowing the anime characters for that matter.

zivzapzivzapabout 3 years agoAuthor

I wanted to thank everyone for the feedback and kind words. I'm sorry I can't respond to them all individually, given Literotica's comment system, but I really do appreciate them a whole lot! I never expected such an overwhelmingly positive response. It's my first real published work, and I've always been a little self-conscious about showing people what I've written. (^▽^);

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have questions, comments, etc. that you'd like me to respond to.

Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Amazing, and seriously fucking hot. Ignore GeezLaweeze, this isn't political at all, it's just use of the standard high school drama tropes to frame A BLAZING FUCKING HOT STORY. I'm coming back here after reading chapter 2 and I am BEGGING for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved this story. Loved both of they personalities. Glad to see you have to more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Echoing the previous comments, this was great and I'm excited to read further chapters, but there was one thing that threw me off and I wasn't able to stop thinking about it.

When Millie says that she's X2Y, I was confused, because we already seemed to know that Mia was a futa (and later detail essentially confirms it), and their discussion leading up to that doesn't make much sense unless both of them know at least one of them is a futa. The most obvious answer is that Millie should've known that Mia was a futa, so why would Millie say "I'm X2Y... you know, intersex?" as a question, as if Mia might not understand, when the entire conversation was built on the fact that Mia is too? I just thought it was really strange and got me thinking I'd missed something about Mia or misread the conversation leading up to that point.

And then following that, Mia doesn't clarify the point at all by saying "I am too". There's a number of reasons she could know what that means WITHOUT also being a futa, and you'd think she would berate Millie for explaining something she knew to her, so again, really strange exchange.

The only futa related tag on this story is "futanari" itself, so you know what it means and you're using it correctly, but given how many people don't, my brain's been trained to begin a story with skepticism until there's confirmation, so this throwaway reference to intersex conditions was a red herring and a distraction to me, especially because it's not reflective of what real intersex conditions are like, it's just regular futa.

That said, of course, the quality of this story was very high overall and this problem was resolved by the time they got to the sex scenes, so I don't expect the next chapters to have that issue. Unfortunately, I don't really know if my feedback helps here because I don't know if literotica lets you edit stories after they're posted? Sorry for the fuss either way.

FTM_FuckTheMonarchyFTM_FuckTheMonarchy2 months ago

This is wonderfully written, and so hilarious too! I love all the sass!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userzivzap@zivzap
https://linktr.ee/zivzap zivzap@hotmail.com ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_ I can be reached via reddit, twitter, or email. Questions, comments, kudos, and feedback of all kinds appreciated. Inquire directly for commission rates. Thanks!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Losing It Series Info