Losing it Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"N-no, I tried with my fingers a few times, but it just felt weird..."

"Fingering is only fun with friends, don't you know that?" I laughed.

"Please put it in..."

I lined up my shot and gave it a tiny push. It slid in past my head with almost no resistance. Her breath caught in her throat, and she started to squirm.

"You okay?"

"O-oh my god, you're huge... oh fuck..."

"Does it h—" I began.

"J-just... really intense...please don't stop"

When I pushed forward a little more, she threw her ass back and completely buried me inside. She made a sound somewhere between a moan and a scream. I'm not completely sure, because I made a similar sound as her pussy clamped down, and her spasming squeezed me from every side.

I started to ask if she was okay but before I got a word out, she moaned, "Fuck me, please."

I happily obliged. I beat that gangly little nerd's pussy half to death. Do you know why?

...

Because it was amazing...

...

and that pissed me off so much.

She asked if she'd tear? She was so wet that I could've started with my fist. Her pussy stuttered like her nasally dweeb voice, spasming irregularly and squeezing me every time I moved.

I couldn't stop my moans anymore. I screamed in my throat, dug my fingers into her hips, and smashed that peach into jelly. If you could hear the sound it made over our moaning, you might think I was being literal. Her juices were splashing as we collided, our thighs were coated with runoff, and every once in a while it would squirt out as our hips slapped together. This was the pussy Ben Shapiro has nightmares about.

"O-Oh my god I'm gonna cum... Mia, I'm gonna cum please don't stop..."

She didn't have to worry about that. I couldn't have stopped if I wanted to. Millie stuffed her face back in the pillow. I think she could've shattered glass with that scream. The geek's legs were shaking so bad that she probably would have fallen off the couch entirely if my fingers weren't white-knuckled around her skinny ass.

Once she started to cum and clamped down again, it was over. Not that I didn't keep fighting it, but I felt like the little pig in the straw house at that point. Her pussy ripped every last drop out of me, and my level of compliance was a non-factor in the equation. By the time I managed to pull myself out, the condom looked like a small water balloon. It sloshed out with a small tug, the outside coated in her moisture.

Millie cooed in delight, her sweaty, reddened face resting softly on the cushion in blissful exhaustion. I squeezed her ass and gave her a quick slap across it. She squealed in delight but seemed too exhausted to do much else. Little did she know that I was only holding onto her ass because I wasn't sure my legs were going to handle my weight on their own. I chanced it to take a step back, and survey the scene. As my eyes wandered further down, they nearly bugged out of my head. I stuttered out a reflexive, "Holy shit!"

"W-what?" she hesitated, still resting her head on the couch.

"N-nothing, just... just a bit of a mess..." I lied.

I didn't want to say it. My cheeks burned red, with equal parts embarrassment and frustration as I started at the twitching monster between her knees. And I do mean between her knees literally. Mildy had a fucking cannon downstairs. I stared for a few more seconds, trying to keep my face neutral, walked over to the couch, and sat down. God, I actually crossed my legs like I could hide it at this point.

"Th—that's okay...W—wwwwas it... good for you?"

"Pretty good. Like, for a virgin, at least. What about you?"

"I've never cum like that before... I feel all squishy and tingly... y-you're so good..." she gushed, her eyes lighting up when I looked down at her.

"I know. When you get your land legs back, would you get me something to drink? I worked up a sweat laying that pipe,"

She popped off the arm of the couch, and back to her feet with surprising enthusiasm.

"O-of course. I'll be right back. Do you want water, or... I think we have some sodas and sparkling—"

"Just water's fine, thanks,"

She turned to walk away, and I found myself staring at her deflating half-chub as soon as she wasn't looking. I turned back to my phone and scrolled aimlessly, fuming.

Look, I'm not really familiar with inadequacy, because I'm the fucking best, alright? If you forgot, go read the first paragraph again.

I think you probably guessed, but I'm a bit of a size queen when it comes to my "assets", and that little dweeb's uncut donkey fuck-log mortified me.

How many times had she overheard me bragging in the halls, and just snickered to herself? I almost lost it thinking back to her calling mine "beautiful" earlier. Was this little bitch making fun of me!? "Beautiful!?" Yeah, and you have an "interesting" nose, you fucking harpie. Fuck you.

...

But you know what made it so much worse?

Every time I thought about it, it heated me up. My cock bounced, and my pussy got a familiar itch I couldn't quite scratch. I tried to put it out of my mind, but my body wouldn't allow it. I was randy for the disgusting little goblin's freakish moose cock, and it hit me like a recursive script loop. The hornier I got, the more embarrassed I got. The more embarrassed I got, the hornier I got.

I could find ways to make myself feel better about the earlier stuff. Of course, I liked her treating my spit like liquid gold. Of course, I liked her worshipping my cock with her mouth. Of course, I liked slamming her drooling pussy. I could make those about me. I liked them because she knew what the score was. Whatever bullshit I came up with, it was all about me stooping to grant favor to an unworthy, wretched mortal because their offering pleased me.

Her head game? Amazing, but I'm perfect. Pussy? She's top 10%, but I'm top 1. No contest.

I couldn't do that with this. I told myself that it was too big. That's probably why she had to pay me. It was useless. If some crazy ho wanted something that big, they'd just buy two fisting gloves instead of one. It was uncut too, so "Mildy Cheese" was probably a more appropriate nickname than I thought. Ugh, so gross.

...

That was the problem, though. I wanted it. I was the crazy ho. It was the first time in years that I had wanted something sexually other than food for my ever-growing ego. I felt like a grade-schooler that had just discovered crushes. I was angry that I couldn't get it out of my mind. How dare she put butterflies in my stomach? I did my time already, you little creep!

...

No.

I am Mia Marie Kamiya.

I do not swoon. I do not pine. I do not humor this slow-burn bullshit. It is beneath me. I tell the pissants what I want, and they fall over themselves to give it to me. Millie played the secret chord, and the Goddess was pleased. She saw that it was good, and wished to partake.

I stood up, took a breath, and prowled towards the kitchen.

I was going to get that dick, and little Millie was going to revel in the privilege of serving me.