Losing It Ch. 06

Story Info
Mia and Millie have unexpected visitors.
7.3k words
4.84
9.1k
23

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Content: 18+, analingus/rimjob, big dick, breathplay, bullying, cum in mouth, cum swallow, excessive cum, girls with dicks, multiple orgasms, oral sex [fellatio], rough sex, teasing ﴿

Chapter 6⸻Visitors

Embarrassment--or rather, utter mortification was a relatively new emotional state for me at the time, and it certainly wasn't because I avoided potentially sticky and embarrassing situations. Hoeing comes with a number of occupational hazards, societal shaming chief among them, but you'll sooner drown a fish than shame Mia Marie Kamiya out of grabbing the bag.

So, it wasn't just that Millie's load strung off my face like melted cheese in a Pizza Hut commercial. It wasn't just that it sloshed audibly in my cheeks when I turned my head to look at the intruder. It wasn't even that I'd been caught literally begging to be painted in the most embarrassing possible way.

As far as first impressions go, I figured this had to be about as bad as you could get. While the number of people whose opinions I give a fuck about is a very short list, Millie's family had found their way into that rather exclusive group.

With my eyelashes thoroughly glazed, I couldn't make out much detail from the figure at the top of the stairs. The laugh seemed to suggest sibling rather than parent, which was a bit of a relief. Then again, thinking of my family, that might be something of a double-edged sword. Hopefully, Millie's family was slightly more functional than mine.

"Lizzie!?" Millie cried out, pulling the blanket up to cover both of us.

"Honestly, I was sure I was going to find you jacking it at your computer again..." Lizzie laughed as I heard her feet thumping down the stairs, "...but this is way better. Did you and one of your little nerd friends finally shred the V cards?"

"G--GET OUT, LI--LIZZIE!"

"Fuckin' hell... you really painted her. I can't even tell who that is. But if I had to guess... my money's on..." Lizzie paused to consider, "...Polly? No, wait! Jamie?"

"I SAID G--GET OUT!"

"C'mon, Miwwie," Lizzie snickered, "Ain'tcha gonna introduce me? Maybe we can share~"

The crashing of several heavy objects served as Millie's answer as she pitched everything she could find at her mischievous sister. A sewing machine cover. A tray table. A bishoujo statue. But it was one of my shoes that seemed to finally find its mark.

"Ow! Jesus, you fucking gorilla! I was just joking!" Lizzie called back, her voice accompanied by the thud of her retreating up the stairs, "We'll be in the living room when you're done being a drip."

"W--w--we!?" Millie stammered, slightly panicked.

"Just me and Brie, relax. Mom and Dad are still gone--Oh, and my girlfriend, I guess. A pipe burst at our apartment. Mom said we could crash here for a few days," Lizzie paused for Millie to say something, but when she didn't respond, Lizzie just moved on, "We ordered dinner if you're hungry. Brie already went to bed, so we've got extra food for your uh... guest...?"

"Ok--k--...kay," Millie nodded, her cheeks still pink, "Thank y--...you."

"Okay... snrk..." She snorted with barely contained laughter, "You and your li'l toaster strudel might wanna hit the showers before you come up, though."

"I'm s--so sorr--y--y..." Millie apologized, barely above a whisper as Lizzie's footsteps disappeared from the stairway, "I swear I--I d--idn't kn--ow--ow they w--were coming..."

I tilted my head back to send the sticky wad down the hatch, but it was definitely a mistake to swallow it all at once. I felt my esophagus painfully stretch to accommodate the oversized load as it rolled slowly toward my stomach. Millie's posture shifted slightly, and she tried to hide her wilting erection's noticeable hop at the strained quartet of gulps it took to clear my mouth.

"It's... fine," I croaked, patting my chest a little to coax it down.

"O--...oh," Millie paused, a little lost, "I um... guess--... I thought y--you'd be a little more... u--upset."

"Me too. M'not though..." I shrugged, "Maybe I burned up all my energy throwing that little hissy fit earlier."

I winked and stuck my tongue out at her, but my little flirt got a response that I didn't expect--an awkward silence and a long stare at the floor.

"So... um--... does th--that mean...?" Millie began.

I tilted my head.

"Well... I mean... do y--ou want to um... try? Like... us?"

"Oh..."

Now it was my turn to stare at the floor. I felt like the rope in a particularly personal tug of war, from an emotional standpoint. My heart wanted this, my libido wanted that, my ego wanted yet another, and my head was doing a poor job of brokering any sort of peace between them.

The absurdities inherent in our... situation were not lost on me either. What started as a transactional bit of casual fucking had somehow morphed into a far more intimate situation, and that left some big questions unanswered. For example, I knew every fun little sweet spot on that titanic cock, but I did not know what her favorite food was. Or even what she did for fun. There was a near-one hundred percent chance that this was going to end in disaster. Saying yes would be utterly insane.

"I mean... I'm telling you that I'm bad partner material..."

Millie had that kicked puppy look on her face again as I trailed off.

I cleared my throat, inadvertently filling my mouth with her taste again. God, the sex was so good. Was that all this was? Libido leading the heart astray? That wasn't normally a problem for me, but maybe the dick was just too good this time.

There's... only one way to find out though... right?

"...Just don't say I didn't warn you, okay?" I conceded.

Millie gave it her best attempt at playing cool, but the ruse was somewhat undercut by her excitedly vibrating form. Nonetheless, she managed to contain her outburst to a single bounce and a soft, "yay!"

In her giddiness, she hugged me briefly, forgetting that I was still painted with her load. We both grimaced as the air-chilled, half-dry jism squished between our bodies.

"Sh--...shower?" She suggested.

"Shower..." I replied.

Millie lifted me up and started toward the bathroom.

"We like... need to talk though, okay?" I asserted, finding my confidence in that statement oddly shaky, "About like... how we're doing this. Rules and stuff..."

"Of c--course!" Millie smiled.

"L--later though..." I clarified.

God, I had lost count of how many times I had cum today. A dull soreness radiated from my bikini line to mid-thigh, each of my dual sexes aching with the strain of being near-constantly aroused for the past five hours or so.

Millie helped me wash her cum out of my hair--which was much more of a process than I imply here, by the way. For the sake of narrative structure--and for no other reason--we'll just gloss over that.

Anyway--I figured the only way to come back from such an embarrassing first impression was to show up looking flawless the second time around. So I blow-dried my hair, tied it up in a cute bun, and gave myself a little glow-up with my cosmetics armory.

"H--..." Millie started to say something but when her stutter kicked in, she just sort of let it go.

"Hm?" I prodded, blending the blush on my cheeks.

"How do y--...ou do that... so f--f--fast?" She finally asked, quieter than I had come to expect from her.

"Lots of practice, I guess..." I shrugged, checking my work--flawless, as always.

"Oh... of c--c--...course..." Millie responded flatly.

I glanced at her in the mirror. She looked away a little too late, so I caught her staring.

"Why?" I prodded again, finishing up.

"Oh... I'm j--ust bad at it..." Millie laughed in a way that made me really sad, "I've n--never had smooth sk--kin before..."

Have you ever stumbled into a conversation that ended up being a much bigger deal than you realized? Like, at first you just think they're being weird, but then you realize that they're trying to like... confide in you? And then you feel bad about how you answered? Feel kind of like a huge bitch? Me either.

"I have some tones to match your complexion..." I hopped to the side and started digging through my cosmetics kit, motioning for her to stand in the light.

"O--Oh... n--no don't w--w--w"

"I wasn't asking, Millie," I insisted, gesturing a little more emphatically. She didn't argue the second time, "Alright, now hold still..."

I sat on the vanity and went to work.

...

"Done," I nodded as I slipped Millie's glasses onto her face, "Whatcha think?"

Millie didn't say anything at first. She just kept touching her face and smiling in the mirror. After a moment or two I had to smack her hand away.

"Hey! Quit touching it so much. It'll smudge if you keep that up," I scolded, stowing my supplies, "It's not good for your skin, anyway."

"Sorry..." Millie apologized, but it didn't dampen her smile.

And sure... her skin looked smooth and even. Her stupid, pretty, green eyes looked even more vibrant. Her hair wasn't so frizzy. But her giddy smile was what kept drawing my eye.

"Oh. Hold on. I need to do your lips..." I puckered up my lips, signaling her to do the same.

"Oh, o--o...kay..." Millie responded, presenting her lips as instructed.

I stood up on my toes and pressed my lips to hers. Her eyes shot open in mild surprise before happily fluttering closed. The stamina in my one good ankle ran out in short order, so it wasn't as passionate of a kiss as I'd have liked. Millie didn't seem to mind though.

We headed up the stairs as soon as we had dressed ourselves--or rather, Millie carried me up to save me the indignity of hopping up one stair at a time.

Lizzie waved us over as we reached the top. The coffee table housed a few pizzas, a couple bottles of soda, and a basket of wings. I realized that I hadn't eaten anything since this morning as my stomach began to growl. Well--solid food, anyway.

"Help yourselves. Brie crashed in Mom & Dad's room after we got here, so we've got extra,"

"A--...are class--ses still uh... wearing h--er out?" Millie asked as we sat down.

"Yeah. She just got through with her clinicals when that pipe burst, so she's... pretty... beat..." Lizzie's studded eyebrows climbed steadily as her gaze slowly shifted to me, "This... isn't one of your nerd friends."

Millie smiled nervously. She shoved a slice of pizza into her face in an obvious attempt to avoid the questions that she knew were coming. Lizzie spun her snakebites with a sly grin as she stared down at me in the silence that followed.

Lizzie looked a bit different without the extra protein in my eyes, unsurprisingly. For one, I noticed that her irises were the same green as Millie's. She wore a more stylish pair of horn-rimmed glasses than her sister, which worked in concert with her many facial piercings to make them stand out a little more. Her hair was just past her shoulders, hanging straight, even, and shiny in the way that only heat and lots of product can deliver. The deep crimson color showed a more professional-looking dye-job than expected from the Cheese family so far.

I saw Millie roll her eyes at the edge of my vision, chewing her mouthful of pizza as her eyes wandered around the table in front of her.

"Aren't you gonna introduce me?"

Millie pretended not to hear her for a second but quickly chickened out in the uncomfortable silence. I interrupted before she could finish chewing.

"I'm Mia," I offered my hand with a practiced smile, "Nice to meet you."

"Lizzie. And likewise..." Lizzie took my hand and planted a brief kiss on it with a peculiar look on her face that lingered for far longer, "If I knew Millie had a hot date planned, I'd have sprung for something a little more festive..."

"It's totally fine. I'm starving..."

"Aw, c'mon Mil. You can't let your girl go hungry on the first date," She teased, playfully chuckling.

Millie turned pink and started to say something.

"It's not her fault, sweetie. Semi-solids just don't linger on the stomach for long," I gave her a sly smirk, "You know how it is."

Millie went into a mild coughing fit as she inhaled a bit of the pizza she was chewing, turning redder by the second. Lizzie just stared at me unblinking for a moment as she turned my words over a few times in her head. Then she reached for a slice herself, disengaging from the conversation at hand with a small laugh.

At Lizzie's direction, I helped myself to one of the sodas and prepared to go absolutely feral on the wings. That's when I heard the click of heels behind me. And that, ladies and gents, is when things start to get weird.

Well... weirder.

I paid no attention as the unseen heels transitioned into relative silence when they reached the carpet. I didn't even look behind as her shadow moved across the couch. I hunched over like a barbecue sauce-covered gremlin, peeling meat from the bone with surgical precision. I didn't even turn an eye up as she walked around to the couch arm that Lizzie was sitting by.

"Your drink, master..." a sweet voice quietly announced.

"Thank you, Kitten. Will you join us for dinner?" Lizzie put on a bit of a strange voice as she answered. Sort of like if you were making fun of a British person, but couldn't quite pull off the accent. I was glad I had my mouth full of chicken so I couldn't say anything.

"I would love to. I apologize for the less-than-elegant meal," Lizzie's girlfriend paused to curtsy. "The water damage ruined what I had cooked..."

I snorted with barely-contained laughter.

"You're fine, dear. Have a seat..."

Wow, this bitch was laying it on thick. I couldn't resist looking at this point. When I glanced up, I saw exactly what I expected. Black stilettos. Fishnets. Vestigial apron over a lacey, black dress which was so short that the petticoat peeked out from beneath it. Black hair. Great body. Hell, her boobs barely even fit into that top.

Wearing a sexy maid outfit to your partner's parent's house was a little shameless even for me, but I wasn't going to make a thing out of it. She was trying a little too hard, so I figured this must be like... a lifestyle thing that they were trying out. Admittedly a little cringey, but to each their own.

At least until she stood up from her bow, and I saw her face.

"KIM!?" I screamed, surely spitting sauced-up chicken everywhere.

The color drained from Kim's face, and she broke character for the first time. She didn't say anything, but her cute little maid pose had turned into a fight-or-flight stance. Millie and Lizzie looked between us, obviously waiting for one of us to elaborate.

"You two uh... know each other?" Lizzie raised a studded eyebrow.

Kim shook her head as her eyes pleaded with me.

"She's my sister, actually," A joyless grin gradually replaced my shocked expression. That made Kim a little nervous.

"Y'know... I thought you two looked kinda similar, but I wasn't gonna be the white girl in the room," Lizzie chuckled, obviously trying to de-escalate the mood.

"Mia... c--can I um... speak to you?" Kim croaked, "In private?"

"As much as I'm dying to hear this, I sprained my ankle clapping this nerd's cheeks in the shower," I shot back at a volume that made everyone uncomfortable, "So we'll have to discuss the matter here."

Millie turned bright pink in the face, noticeable even through the blush I had applied to her cheeks. Lizzie took a big drag off of her vape pen and pretended she was somewhere else. I crossed my arms and growled. Kim stood there silently in her stupid little costume, doing her toes together and fidget routine before she finally looked back at me.

Kim is my sister, as the astute may have gathered--well, technically my half-sister, I guess. We have different dads, but neither of them was super-present in our lives growing up. But that's neither here nor there.

She stayed out of trouble; she had perfect grades, perfect attendance, and never broke our parental curfew. More importantly, she always did what she was told, and only dated the most white-bread, mother-approved guys to ever walk the earth. Just long enough to hold hands and see a few movies for free, and then she'd split. Mom loved that. Never had to worry about her favorite child getting up to any hanky panky or whatever dusty 40+ hags call sex now.

That might strike you as weird because--as the current situation illustrates--Kim's fucking gay. I had been covering for her for the past two and a half years. Because she wasn't out yet, and I most certainly was, thanks to her.

Oh, and what were her first words to me upon being caught mid-femdom scene?

"You're not gonna tell mom, are you?"

I would've slapped her across her stupid face, but violence hadn't gotten me very far today. So I just stared at her instead.

"M--... Maybe we should talk... later..." Kim conceded, somewhat defeated.

"Good plan," I tilted my head toward her and smiled sarcastically, "Calm down, you know I never talk to that bitch anyway."

"I won't tell her either..." Kim clarified, sighing in relief.

"First time for everything," I spoke as softly as I could through my gritted teeth.

Kim sat down and tried to make herself as small as possible, scooting as close to Lizzie--and as far away from me--as she could.

"So uh... anyone want a drink?" Lizzie blurted out, mildly desperate to halt the encroaching silence.

"Tequila," I answered, barely giving Lizzie time to finish asking, "Lots of it."

Kim started to stand up, but Lizzie put a hand on her shoulder and then hopped to her feet.

"Nah, I'll get it, Kim. You want the usual?"

"S--sure, but I can--" Kim clung to Lizzie's arm as she stood, but Lizzie peeled her off and planted a kiss on her cheek.

"No no, I insist. Just relax and eat," Lizzie assured her, vanishing into the kitchen before Kim could mount a proper protest.

We sat there awkwardly for precisely five seconds before Millie hopped to her feet with far less subtlety.

"Where are you going?" I probed.

"W--w... y'know..." Millie shrugged and fidgeted for a moment before finally spitting out, "B--bath... room?"

And like that, she all-but-ran out of the room, which left Kim and me alone on the couch. The Cheese sisters weren't the craftiest, but they were certainly more in sync than Kim and I were. I briefly considered hopping after Millie, but Kim started talking before I could decide.

"Can we... not do this tonight?" She croaked out.

Do you remember those things that I don't handle gracefully? Like falling? You can comfortably add tears to that list as well. I've slept with people just because that was easier to deal with than watching them cry in front of me. There's no block button IRL, you know?

"Fine... okay?" I conceded, "Fine."

The silence that followed probably didn't last nearly as long as it felt.

"I'm sorry about Mom... and all that..." She blurted out.

"I thought you said we weren't going to do this tonight?"

"Right... Okay..."

This one felt exactly as long as it was. Kim, unable to endure the crushing silence, piped up again.

"Can we talk about it later?"

"Kim... what are you doing right now? I promise not to ruin your cosplay fuck-date," I sat up and put a stern finger to her forehead, "But you're not ruining my non-cosplay fuck-date either. I'm gonna get drunk, and I'm gonna get real slutty with my huge-dicked nerd girlfriend. And you're gonna shut the hell up about it. Got it?"

I turned away from her, crossed my arms, and flopped back against the couch. I thought that she would get the hint that the conversation was over, but I could tell from the little glint of light from her glasses that she was still looking at me.