Losing It Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" I threw my arms up, staring daggers.

"Your... girlfriend?" Kim's eyes lit up, "You have a girlfriend?"

My face suddenly felt very hot as I processed what I had said. I crossed my arms a little tighter and slumped down a little further.

"Kim..." I warned, glaring at her.

"Right, okay! Um... I'm happy for you though. Is that okay to say?"

"Whatever..." The genuine happiness in her voice boiled my blood.

There were approximately two seconds of quiet before she started talking again.

"So how did you guys meet!?"

"Kim!" I raised my voice a little this time, and she seemed to get the picture.

"Oh, okay. Right. Sorry..." She apologized, but that insufferably giddy smile didn't falter in the slightest.

Millie and Lizzie came back a few minutes later. The elder Cheese passed out the drinks, while the younger took her seat next to me. Millie took a big gulp out of what looked like an old movie theater cup as she sat down.

"Tequila sour for the toaster strudel," Lizzie chuckled, handing me a rather expertly mixed drink.

"Fuzzy navel for the cute one," She gave Kim a peck on the cheek, eliciting an embarrassed giggle in response.

"And whiskey on the rocks for the barkeep..." She concluded, sinking into the couch.

Normally, that 'strudel' crack would have warranted retaliation, but the expertly mixed drink was already bringing a pleasant heat to my face.

"You might wanna take that slow, pint-size... it's a little strong," Lizzie warned and I promptly ignored it.

Kim barely kept her mouth shut long enough for them to sit down before leaning over me to offer a hand to Millie.

"Hi, I'm Kim--Mia's sister," Kim beamed.

"Oh... h--...h--hi. Millie. L--...izzie's sis--ster,"

Millie shook Kim's hand before I pushed her off me.

"Kii--iimmmm..." I growled.

"I'm sorry! I'm just excited..." She looked back at Millie, "She goes on dates all the time, but she hasn't had like a real partner in forever! We've never done the whole double date thing before, and like... I know the circumstances are a little awkwar--"

"KIM!" I seethed, but Kim seemed a little braver now that there were witnesses.

"O--Oh..." Millie chuckled, unsure what else to say.

"It's nice to meet you!" Kim smiled, ignoring the murderous look in my eyes.

Millie smiled and started to respond just as I downed my drink.

"You wanna get me a refill, maid-chan?" I interrupted, passing the empty cup to Kim, "Thanks."

Kim gave me a side-eye but finally got the hint to tone it down a notch. Unfortunately, the fact that I got another cocktail was something I would come to regret.

Cut to about an hour later. When all the alcohol hit me at once. We were about halfway through... some superhero movie? I don't know, they all blend together. It had the Snakes on a Plane guy in it, I think. Eh, it doesn't matter.

The glow of the TV screen bathed the couch in flickering, scattered illumination. I was snuggled up under Millie's arm, clearly losing interest much faster than everyone else. So that left me both drunk and bored. The sum of those two parts is idle hands doing exactly what they're said to do--devilish work. You can probably guess what drew the attention of my wandering digits.

Millie's eyes widened, a tiny "umph!" escaping her throat. She gave me a "what the fuck are you doing" look, pointing out the nearby company as subtly as she could manage with the amount of alcohol she had in her. With a grin like a naughty child, I snuggled up under her arm, massaging the very noticeable sausage roll running down the leg of her pajamas.

"Oh... my... god," I marveled, much louder than I realized at the time, "It's not even hard yet!"

Millie glanced between me and the other couple with a nervous laugh, clearly embarrassed. She gently grabbed my wrist and tried to nicely push it away. Unfortunately for her, I have two hands.

"Like, seriously! Can you even wear shor--Oh~! Can you do that thing where you like... rip your panties just by popping a boner!?" I prattled and slurred on, slipping my other hand under hers to continue petting her.

"Mia..." Millie's body language could be used to define the word "conflicted" for non-native speakers. She was very clearly enjoying my shameless fascination with her monstrous endowment, but mortified by the fact that I was being loud enough to hear from the next room, "...y--you're dr--unk."

"Lucky you!" I beamed, giving her meat a good squeeze, "I'm a very fun drunk..."

"M--Mia, they're r--right over th--th--ere... isn't it a... little... weird...?" Millie argued, obviously straining to keep her beast asleep, "B--besides, this is a--... a pretty... good movie. You'd like it..."

"Oh, maybe you're right," I turned to Lizzie and Kim, "Could you guys quit with the panty vibes and fingering? Millie thinks it's weird, and she wants to watch the movie."

Kim's jaw fell to the floor. Lizzie tried to pretend she didn't hear me, but couldn't control her nervous laughter. Not to mention they both turned a shade of pink that was visible even in the dim light. Millie seemed very confused for exactly 1.5 seconds before she had a moment of realization, followed by a thousand-yard stare in the general direction of the TV.

"Thanks, guys! Hands above the blanket!" I scolded, wagging my finger at the other two, "Oh, and take the remote out of your pocket, please."

Lizzie and Kim, still too embarrassed at being caught and called out to offer a counter argument, begrudgingly complied.

"There we go, Millie! No icky sex stuff to ruin Benedryl Cumuliform and the Himbo Battalion vs. Scroteface and His Bedazzled Glove," I snuggled back up to her with a broad grin, and gave her a peck on the cheek, "Love youuu~"

To her credit, Millie lasted longer than I thought she would. I felt her start fidgeting around fifteen seconds out, glancing at me every few seconds in hopes of catching my eye. I wasn't going to make it that easy though. Drunk Mia is brattiness unchained.

"M--... Maybe we c--c--ould..." She trailed off, finally cracking around the 1:03 mark.

"Hmm?" I smiled up at her with practiced innocence.

"W--well... I mean... If they were already... I don't want to... um..."

"Oh, I gotcha," I nodded, looking at the other couple on the opposite side of the couch, "I'm sorry, guys! I misunderstood what Millie meant. You guys can keep doing your fuck things -- That doesn't bother us at all! We're just gonna watch the movie, though. Sorry again for the mix-ups!"

I settled back into my seat and snuggled up with Millie's arm around me. I even looked up at her for approval, just to salt the wound.

Okay, I admit that I was playing unnecessarily dirty. In my defense, that movie is like a week and a half long or something. I don't understand how you're supposed to watch it without a fuck break in the middle.

"Well, I mean--... we could--... you know... touch... if you want,"

"Nope! You said it was weird, Miwwie, and I don't want to make you uncomfortable or anything..." I 'assured' her, snuggling back up, "Besides, this is getting good! I think Grimace's Hot Dad is about to punch someone! Again!"

I caught a glimpse of Lizzie's face with a glance, and it was extremely apparent that everyone in the room knew exactly what I was doing--aside from Millie, of course. The elder sister just shook her head. Kim's face was more like, "Just put the poor thing out of her misery already."

"I... I don't th--ink it's www-weird... I just... didn't w--want to... to make anyone else--... but... um..." She paused, lowering her voice to a whisper, "I want you to..."

"Huh? You're gonna have to speak up, Millie. God, I love how this movie's dialogue is so quiet and its punchy-boom sounds are so loud!"

"I w--want you to..."

"Want me to wha--Oh, shhh! Crisp Rat and Bendywho are talking..."

"To um... touch it," Millie whispered.

"Touch what?" I asked, still pretending to be interested in the movie.

"M--my... c--oc--ck,"

"But you said it was weiiiiirrrrrrd~"

"I'm sorry. P--please?. It's not w-w-weird..."

"You suuuuuuure?" I teased, twirling my index finger on the spot of precum on her pant leg.

Millie's face was starting to scrunch with effort as she turned a shade of pink that practically glowed in the dark. She swallowed hard and nodded slowly.

I crawled into Millie's lap and stared into those pretty green eyes that piss me off so much. With a giggle and smirk, I dragged the hem of my shirt up my body, slowing to a tantalizing crawl as I pulled it across my heavy breasts. I made sure to pull tight and lift 'em high before they finally spilled out.

"Prove it," I sneered, seated with my legs spread to either side of her.

Millie's eyes took a rather... meandering path downward. The journey from eye contact to neckline went smoothly enough, but neckline to abdomen seemed to hit a roadblock--or perhaps two. The drop and jiggle routine seemed to captivate her even more than I'd expected.

In fairness, the fountainheads of my lower back pain ensnared more than just Millie. With a cursory glance, I gave Lizzie a drunken blep to make it plain that I saw her staring.

Millie finally got her eyes on the prize and reached down to touch my cock through the soft cotton panties that restrained it. I sighed in contentment as she gave the area an exploratory caress, egging her on.

"Don't be shyyyyy~" I teased, throwing my arms around the back of her neck, "C'mon, nerd. Jerk it like nobody's home!"

I would later realize two things that were very pertinent to the situation that followed. Firstly, Millie wasn't drinking apple juice out of that fifty-something-ounce Star Wars cup. No, she had been throwing back a cocktail that was almost pure vodka, which she had refilled at least twice during the seven-hour nerd war currently occupying the screen.

Secondly, Millie drank like a goddamn demon. She glanced once at our respective sisters with their hands drunkenly worming their ways under each other's clothes and threw caution to the wind. An arm slipped past me as she grabbed for her drink--which was still nearly full, by the way--and brought it to her lips. She threw her head back and upturned it, downing the whole thing in what couldn't have been more than a few seconds.

That's when I knew I was in trouble. Both of her arms slipped behind my back before I even realized what happened.

"What the--!? Hey!" I wiggled and squirmed as much as my chemically diminished coordination would allow.

She hugged me tight against her chest and just... stood up. Her cheek pressed against mine as she planted a few meandering kisses on my neck. I winced and playfully pushed her face away, leaning back as far as I could. By this point, you should know how well that worked. My feet waggled back and forth, suspended more than a foot off the ground.

"Mia, you're... soooooo... pretty! I wuvvvv youuuu~" God, she smelled like a fucking bar rag. Don't forget, I was two or three tequila sours deep and her booze breath still singed my nose hairs. Her stutter seemed better, though. Given--she was talking a lot slower and slurring now.

"Put me down and jerk my fuckin' cock already, you fucking troll!" I drunkenly yelled, continuing my bratty resistance.

"I want a kiss," Millie huffed, refusing to let me down.

"Kiss my ass, you pizza-faced sasquatch!"

Millie giggled drunkenly just long enough for me to realize my poor choice of words.

"Don't you da--yeeek!"

Millie side-flipped me over her arm like a baton, pulling me back into her embrace, albeit rotated 180 degrees... vertically. My extra-baggy shirt fell over my head while I panicked.

"Millie! P-put me down!" I screamed, clawing behind my back to try and grab onto her.

She stuck out her tongue and blew a raspberry at me.

"I-I'm gonna fall!" I gave up on trying to grab onto Millie and just covered my face.

"You're not gonna fall. I've got you. See?" Millie lifted me even higher to prove her point. I shrieked like an extra in a Friday the 13th sequel.

"Millie, if you drop me, I swear to god!"

"I'm not going to drop you!" Millie snapped back with some annoyance, "I've still got to get my kiiiiiiissss~"

"Wait! I--"

My face screwed up as Millie's tongue circled my puckered backdoor, making my terror-flaccid cock jump to life. She wrapped her long fingers around my cock and played me like a fucking slide whistle, her circles growing tighter with every second as she closed in on her prey. I tried to maintain a shred of my dignity by staying quiet, but the closer she got, the louder my moans became. By the time her tongue started massaging my little starfish--prodding it to twitch and dance, coaxing it to let her in--I could feel the wetness from my neglected pussy flowing around my taut nuts.

"Mwah~!"

Millie departed the crevice of my parted asscheeks, a string of spit briefly connecting her tongue and my twitching rosebud. I shrieked in distress as Millie flipped me right-side-up, and planted a kiss on the back of my neck as she set my feet on the floor.

"You were twitching so much!" Millie put her head on my shoulder, and nuzzled against my cheek, "Did you enjoy the kiss~?"

I hid my face in my hands and shook my head, trying to ignore how close I came to cumming from a lazy handjob and a tongue in my asshole.

Kim pulled her lips off of the elder Cheese's neck to snicker. I gave her the kind of glare that normally summons lightning bolts. She buttoned her lip but continued to snicker.

"Something funny, kitten?" Lizzie asked, noticing the sudden divide in her partner's attention.

"Oh, nothing..." She switched to a drunken whisper that everyone in the room could still hear, "Mia's just trying to pretend she isn't the biggest butt slut of all time."

"Kim, what the fuck!?" My face started to burn again, the redness in my cheeks obvious even with my face covered.

"What? Wait... are you embarrassed? Oh my god! This has never happened before! We shared a room until my freshman year, and you're embarrassed about it now?"

"Kim, I swear to god!" I warned, but it was plain to all present that my threat was empty.

"Hmm..." Lizzie chuckled, slowly slipping Kim's skirt and panties down to her knees. A moan forced her mouth agape as Lizzie squeezed her ass, "I wonder if it runs in the family?"

My sister turned bright pink as her tatted-up girlfriend spread her ass east and west in full view of Millie and me.

"O--Oh... p--please don't spread me like that..." Kim's voice came out meek and tiny, more felt than heard, "It's embarrassing..."

Lizzie growled in her throat as she put a slap across each of Kim's smooth, round cheeks, making her little maid yip and squirm as the sharp pain became a dull heat. The red handprint on Kim's ass held the imprint of the ring on Lizzie's left hand, leaving a very noticeable pattern.

"Do you remember the safe word?" Lizzie asked with a sickening sweetness in her voice.

"Yes ma'am," Kim replied.

"Good girl..."

Lizzie softly stroked her cheek with one hand and ran fingers through Kim's hair with the other, giving her little maid a kiss that was straight-up pornographic. I saw Kim's knees start to shake just before Lizzie finally pulled away.

"So... if you remember the safe word... and you're not using it... tell me,"--Lizzie's soft strokes turned harsh as quickly as her voice, the punky Cheese roughly gripping her sub's face--"Where did you get it in your sweet little head that you can tell me what to do with my property?"

"I'm sorry, ma'am! I didn't--"

Lizzie laid another slap across her exposed ass. Kim jumped a little with the sting but didn't raise a hand to cover it, both of them still clasped in front of her like a good maid. She took a moment to consider her next words before she spoke.

"It won't happen again. I promise, ma'am," Kim pleaded.

Lizzie let go and allowed her to stand up straight again.

"That's a good start," She said flatly, leaning on her elbow.

"Perhaps I should use my mouth for something... more fitting?" Kim's face was flushed as she sank to her knees, and I suspect it wasn't just the alcohol, "With my lady's blessing, of course..."

Lizzie said nothing as she stared down coldly at Kim rubbing her cheek along the thigh of her master's jeans. However, it seemed that Kim took that as an affirmative. She unhooked Lizzie's belt and opened her fly, reaching her hands in to fish out the elder Cheese's cock.

With a few tugs, Lizzie's bottoms slid down to her mid-thigh, and her cocks bounced free--and no, that wasn't a typo. Cocks. Plural. Sweet girl-boss above, Cheese and quality meat went hand in hand.

Lizzie had the same basic setup as her sister downstairs--a sausage and clam plate, but no fruit to be found. The difference was that she double ordered the beef. They weren't as big as Millie's, obviously--two of those monsters would turn morning wood into a fatal anemic shock.

"Oooh~ You're already so hard, ma'am!" Kim swooned, rubbing up against Lizzie's double stack of shafts, "I'm glad to know that my offense didn't dampen your enthusiasm."

"Mind your tongue, slag," Lizzie scowled, attempting to maintain her domineering persona despite her obvious eagerness.

"I always do, my lady..." Kim traced a figure eight around Lizzie's twin cockheads, "As you well know, my tongue is very disciplined..."

The blush that spread across Lizzie's cheeks contrasted her cold stare.

I felt hands on my hips. My feet left the ground again. I shrieked for the third or fourth time that night as my world turned over and over until I finally landed on the couch with a soft, "umph!".

It wasn't until I felt Millie's shins pinning my arms to the cushions that I realized what happened. Just in time for her to slap that monster across my face a few times, giggling gleefully the whole time.

She had flipped me over onto the couch, planting my head and shoulders on the seat cushions, my spine against the backrest, and my legs dangling above me like some sort of cartoonish pratfall. Then, she straddled and pinned me there.

"M'onna suck... this..." Millie slurred happily as I squirmed, effectively immobilized. She had to do a little bit of tongue-work to get my leaky half-mast into her mouth, but once she did? It wasn't soft for very long.

She shoved my cock into the back of her throat, using her tongue and the natural contractions of her throat to not-so-gently coax me to my umpteenth erection of the day. I swear she must breathe through her ears or something.

"Ffffuck..." I groaned, gritting my teeth to stave off the inevitable, "MMMMilllllliiieeee... h-hold o--"

I didn't get to finish that thought. She'd been waiting for that moment the whole time. Without an ounce of hesitation, she pulled her lips all the way back to my tip and throated herself back to the base. She fucked her face on my cock, spit and pre dripping down her chin and onto my tummy. Not that it made much difference. Her cock, still draped across my face and down my chest, drooled a steady stream of cowper as she dragged it slowly back and forth--lightly bucking her hips just enough to keep it mostly hard. It drove me insane.

My fear from earlier in the day came true in short order. Allowed to throat me at her own pace, Millie had me begging in literal seconds. Cum spurted from my tip before my orgasm had even truly begun--slurped and sucked from my aching nuts by Millie's relentless assault. I screamed in equal parts ecstasy and agony as she throated me well past the end of my bliss and into the hypersensitive, toe-curling tickle of the comedown.

Well, what would have been my comedown. As I said, she didn't even slow down when I filled her mouth. Just a couple of quick gulps, not even breaking her rhythm.