Losing It Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"S--stop, you fucking f--f--freak..."

My face burned even hotter as I heard my voice. What I had intended to be a biting, venomous jab had come out instead as a mewling, submissive whine. And I think Millie liked it quite a bit.

How do I know, you ask? Well you see, I could feel her fucking elephant truck throbbing on my god damn face. Not to mention her muffled giggling against my pelvis.

Her knees left their position pinning my arms to the couch cushions, and I briefly thought she was going to let me go. Instead, she propped her feet against the floor, raising up so that she could put all her weight into forcing every last inch of me into her throat. The bitch was fucking planking on my cock, doing little half-pushups to throat herself even further.

I got a little light-headed at that point. My mouth hung open as she forced another watery, depleted climax from me. Her cock slid across my face with every advance and retreat, leaving a stream of her viscous pre wherever it went.

Then it happened. By chance or by design--I was far too cloudy to tell the difference--her cock retreated across my neck, over my chin, and across my bottom lip. I exhaled at precisely that moment, signaling to some animalistic part of Millie's vodka-addled brain that there was an open hole.

Her knees buckled. Her hips thrust. Her cock buried itself halfway to my fucking stomach before I even had the chance to gag. Fortunately, lodging her dick down into my ribcage distracted her enough that she finally released my overspent cock--the only mercy I would be afforded for the moment.

Millie groaned in rapturous satisfaction, drunkenly plunging her cock in and out of my mouth. Spit flew from my overstretched gullet with every manic thrust--my tongue pinned to the floor of my jaw by her inhuman girth. Tears and running mascara cut a path down my forehead and into my hairline as she continued to savagely maul my gag reflex into submission.

"M'onna... m'onna... m'onna..." She babbled, hilariously extending the courtesy of alerting me to her impending orgasm.

As hot as this all was in theory, the fact was that I was seconds from passing out from the lack of oxygen. I reflexively slapped at her thighs in an attempt to escape asphyxiation, not really expecting it to be any more effective than it had been last time... but to my surprise, Millie leapt to her feet immediately, pulling her cock from my throat almost as quickly as she had put it in.

I gasped for air as soon as the obstruction cleared my airway. My eyeliner ran down my face as I coughed, my eyelashes coated with pre and drool--not unlike the rest of my upper body.

"Mia? Oh d--dear... M--Mia? Are you...?" Millie stopped short, realizing that her question had a rather obvious answer, "M--... Maybe we should... go to bed..."

I didn't say anything. I just nodded softly as my eyes drifted closed, happily drunk and utterly exhausted.

...

Oh wait, I forgot about Kim and Lizzie. Well, this chapter was getting a little long anyway. That's a story for another day, I guess.