Losing It to Mrs. Fisher

Story Info
Abel get's revenge on his friend for bedding his mom.
4.9k words
4.41
20.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Part two to What Happened with Mrs. Yeager*

Edited By: Bazzle

Sami Fisher fucked my mom.

At least, that's how I saw it at the time. From what I understood, it happened sometime in the summer and we were only a couple months into our first semester of college. I was only eighteen and finding out from another friend that my best friend was going around talking about bedding my mother made my rage boil over. How could he do this to me? We were like brothers! Well, this was enough to push me over the edge and as I stated boldly to my best friend in our messy dorm,

"I'm so fucking your mom now!"

I meant it as I stormed out, Sami right at my heels going between being pissed and confused as he followed me all the way to my car. "Dude, come on. You're messin' with me! It's not like she's gonna go for it!" I could tell he wasn't all that sure of himself though as I got buckled in and started up the engine. Before driving off, covering him in a cloud of exhaust smoke, I took the chance to flip him off through the window. It was a couple hour drive back home, but I was prepared to make it and the drive back that day if I needed to.

He really thought she would not go for me? I was tall, chiseled, and had a pretty nice man bun going by then. Not only that, I was tan from a summer at my parents' beach house. I was looking fucking hot and knew it along with the normal confidence of a young college guy. Valery Fisher was going for me, that was for damn sure.

This was not my best moment, but I was fuming throughout the whole drive back to our suburban neighborhood. To this day I cannot believe the confidence I held as a cocky virgin. I walked right up to her front door, knowing well and good that Doctor Lewis was off at work for the day when I rang the bell.

Mrs. Fisher had clearly been a looker back in the day judging by the pictures that scattered the walls of the house. I thought she was still pretty hot, even though she was older and had put a good bit of weight on her tits, hips, and ass. She was a small, plump woman in her forties with long light brown hair she kept done up along with her makeup. She was good friends with my mom, though I wondered if she still would be if she knew what I had heard.

Luckily for her, and Sami, I was not coming around for gossip.

"Oh, Abel! It's good to see you, where is Sami? Did he come with you?" She asked, looking past me to see if her son was around. I shook my head though and sighed slightly.

"No, honestly Mrs. Fisher... we had a kinda fight," I told her the truth. Putting on my most pitiful puppy dog face. "I needed to get out of the dorm for the day and find something to do. Mom and dad are on vacation so the place is a little too empty for my liking. Mind if I come hang here? I can help with any maintenance. I'm handy with my tools." That was my in. I knew Mrs. Fisher would need some help around the house since Sami and Doctor Fisher were both useless with their hands. The short woman's brown eyes lit up at the offer and she was soon ushering me right into the house and putting me to work. Before I knew it I was dragging from the equally huge garage a massive ladder. I was soon glad that I didn't get vertigo, as I was changing light bulbs high up in their vaulted ceiling. I actually enjoyed the view I got from up there, able to look right down the woman's white top at her squashed breasts as she moved around the house, cleaning up while I worked.

I soon realized that after fiddling with the light fitting, I could easily watch her fat ass jiggle and wobble around that house all day long. Standing there, I planned on doing just that. I wondered for a moment what color panties she was wearing under those thin green shorts. I could see the lines so my young mind went off and all I could picture her in only a pair of racy lacy red ones. I watched her do all kinds of little chores. Vacuuming, dusting, folding clothes, etc. but after every one she would disappear and I heard the back door opening and closing as she went out and came back in. Always accompanied by the smell of a fresh cigarette. Seemed like she needed frequent breaks and I would be her little helper boy for as long as she wanted until she gave in. I knew she would by the way her eyes lingered on my strong thighs being shown off by my short shorts that were showing off more leg than was sensible and more enough for her to take in. From below, I was sure she could see both my crotch and up my shirt and get a good look at my well defined chest and abs. I was more than happy to show her more when she was ready.

I wondered if she was sweating me like this before since I never paid all that much attention to my best friend's mom. Not like I was then. I also never noticed how hot she was and how much I wanted to get my hands on all of her. I was seeing the world through new eyes now that she became my target. I wanted this woman more than I had any other I had tried chatting up before.

I couldn't procrastinate any longer. Coming down the ladder I put it away and went to work on a leaky sink in the master bathroom. The bathroom was the size of my bedroom. After removing the contents and laying back with my head under the cabinet, I got to work tightening things with a flashlight held tightly in my mouth. The way my legs were bent gave even more of a show of my tanned thighs. No tan lines on me, no. I was using the tanning bed nude, even after leaving the beach house. Sure, it was bad for you, but I wasn't worried about the future. I just wanted to look hot.

"Abel honey, are you hungry? I can make you something for lunch if you like. We have leftover meatloaf from last night." Her voice was sweet as it drifted into the bathroom from her bedroom, making me shiver with just a bit of excitement. Her bedroom was going to be the perfect place to lose my virginity. The bed was actually bigger than the dorm me and Sami were staying in. A California king made up with nice and comfortable bedding and what seemed like a million pillows. There was a theater sized television on the wall opposite of it and the main event was the mirrors on the ceiling above. I was hoping that as she stood there at the door of the bathroom, she was getting a good look at my sculpted ass and thighs as I flexed my lower body.

"Yes please! Pile it high with that meatloaf, yours is the best," I told her after taking the flashlight out of my mouth and scooting down a bit so I could peek out. "Don't tell mom," I laughed, getting back to work on the drippy pipe. Plumber's tape is a godsend here. I heard her giggling as she went off to make my meal. Thankfully, I soon had the sink fixed up so I could come down to the kitchen where my nose was filled with the scent of last night's dinner. "Smells amazing," I said as I came to sit at the kitchen bar where my steaming plate sat beside a tall glass of ice water. "Thanks, Mrs. Fisher."

"Oh it's no problem, honey. And... please call me Val. No need for such formalities." she giggled, before walking off and leaving me there on my own to enjoy my meal. And enjoy I did, shoveling it down in a way that only a young athlete could. I waited in the same spot for Val, finishing off my glass of water after I cleaned my plate. She took ages, but when she did come back, there was something different. Actually somethings.

First off, no more panty line. Her big ass was uncontained and looked even better with more sag to it and the dimples were taught against the fabric. Then looking up to her face there was the fresh makeup, not too much, just the right amount. Lastly was the fragrance coming off her. It wasn't her normal perfume, No.5 by Chanel, this one smelled sweeter and bolder, of course with the slight smell of smoke from her last break outside. Everything about her seemed bolder though. Even her nipples were hard and proud through her lacy bra and blouse.

My mouth went dry as I stared at her, unable to take my eyes away. They were stuck on those tits that looked like they could easily smother me. "Wow..." I mumbled, not even trying to stop myself. "You look stunning, Mrs... Val." I swallowed thickly as she came over to me, standing way too close as she took my plate and glass from the bar to go wash them up.

"Oh thank you, dear. I just like to freshen up throughout the day. Sometimes Gordon gets home early or even in the middle of the day." There was something about that statement. I should have been scared off by it, but her tone and the situation just made me more excited to get her in bed. The risk was fueling the fire under me. It felt like just a little more of a challenge and I loved a good challenge.

I leaned heavily on the bar with my elbows, watching her as she dutifully washed up the dishes I used before putting them away, her ass swaying and jiggling with every motion. It was strange to compare her to my mother at that moment, but I couldn't help it. My mom would have, at most, tossed them in the dishwasher for later. Val had always been like those homemakers on tv. The kind that baked cookies from scratch for me and Sami when we would play video games all day and night. Always up cleaning unless she was watching her shows. Sitting there at her breakfast bar, I was falling for her more and more as I watched the woman meticulously cleaning up the countertops, her thin bra doing just about what it could to hold in her massive breasts as they swayed like huge pendulums as she scrubbed, I'm sure it was almost hypnosis before she look to face me.

"Anything else you need my help with, Val?" I asked, playfully saying her name with a slight smirk on my face. I wasn't completely positive that she was feeling me, but I knew she must be feeling something to have changed her panties. It liked to think the other pair had gotten uncomfortably wet since I arrived.

The way her cheeks lit up slightly with a blush was a good sign to me. This was really going to happen. I was going to fuck Sami's mother and have a lot to gloat about. She was a lot of woman and I momentarily wondered if I could even handle her. Not that there was any turning back now. "Well... there is one other thing. The bed in the master bedroom seems to have come off balance. Do you think you could take a look at it?" She playfully asked, unable to look me in the eyes as she spoke.

"Sure thing," I enthusiastically nodded, getting up from the tall chair I had been sitting in. Following Val up the stairs watching her jiggling buttocks on her shorts was exciting. behind. Once inside the room she stepped to the side and I flopped right down on the bed, bouncing a couple of times with my legs hanging off the end. "Seems fine to me," I smiled at her when it didn't shift in the slightest from my weight. Sitting up on my elbows digging into the expensive mattress, I saw as Val got down on her knees in front of me slowly. The blood in my body seemed to run cold for a split second as my brain caught up to what was happening. "M-Mrs. Fisher..."

She naughtily giggled slightly, her cheeks now much redder as she slipped between my knees, her soft hand coming up to push my thighs to the side even more. "It's Val, Abel," She said in a tone I had only heard spoken in movies before the sex scene. Her well manicured fingers were playing at the bottom of my shorts, so close to my rapidly hardening cock. "I think I do need one more thing since the bed is fine. Is that alright?" I could tell what she was really asking and my heart felt like it had jumped up in my throat.

At first, all I could do was nod as I stared down at her, getting a nice peek at the top of her white lacy bra from the neck of her shirt. "Yes..." I finally answered, leaning back and using my hands behind me to stabilize. Without another word, she was unbuttoning my shorts and deftly getting them open so she could let my now excited throbbing cock out. At the time, I had not learned about manscaping just yet so I was hairy down there, but Val didn't seem to mind one bit as she began vigorously stroking me with that slight cold, but gentle hand.

The feeling was nothing I had ever felt before having only ever used my hand for pleasure. By then, I had only ever kissed girls and groped the odd breast before so this woman was about to pop just about every one of my cherries right there.

"Wow, you're already so hard," She softly said with a smooth giggle as she looked up to me. Val had her hand intently rubbing my cock and her face was teasingly close to it. Those lips looked amazingly plump and soft and I definitely wanted them wrapped around my dick, not even sure what that would feel like, but knowing that it would look good enough to make me cum. I needed to get the first one out of the way, that was what I was always told at least. "And so big as well." That was enough to make me throb in her hand as my head fell back while she pressed a gentle kiss to the head of my cock. It was heavenly.

There is watching porn of a girl taking a man's cock in her mouth. But nothing like the delightful and exciting feeling of her taking me into her wet mouth. I instinctively tossed my head back against the mattress and groaned right away, my hand almost coming to the back of her head, but I made sure to hold onto the thick comforter under me. I had to grab something. I wanted to let her work her magic and do as little as possible. I had to enjoy myself for my first time. Val seemed happy enough to allow me to have this time as she began working my cock all the way into her mouth and shockingly down her throat. The experience was mind blowing. I was engulfed by the woman below and she began sucking and bobbing her head right away, giving me nice, messy head. I would come to find out everyone did the deed differently and most were not nearly as good as Mrs. Fisher.

Awkwardly, it was no time, a matter of minutes before I was embarrassingly turned to mush and I knew I was having fun as my sweaty buttocks clenched. It was far too quick I was cumming in her mouth. She sucked me. A vacuum around my shaft. It felt so much better than into a tissue! It was so hot how with her eyes focused on me, she took it all in her mouth and gulped it down like it was nothing at all. Still to this day I can see the pride on her face as she swallowed my cum. Val seemed pleased to have finished me off so quickly as she got up from the floor, her hands using my knees as a support to pull herself up. Back on her feet, wiping fictional dust from her knees the curvy woman scratched her inner thigh as she looked down at me. I knew she had an itch that needed dealing with. As she smiled and sultrily began slowly unbuttoning her shirt. With every ping of the button I could see more of that beautiful transparent lace bra revealed. It and its underwiring held up those marvelous breasts. Her pink nipples poking through the fabric. As the blouse hit the floor, even her pudgy folded stomach was turning me on as she pushed her shorts down to the floor to show off what I could see of her matching equally transparent white thong, which was almost completely covered by the over hanging plump folds of her belly.

"Already gone soft on me?" Her voice teased me as I stared, slack jawed and all.

"J-just gotta get going again," I answered all in a fluster. I sat up more and crossed over my arms and pulled my shirt off, tossing it out of the way whilst stroking myself desperate to get hard again. "Fuck you're so hot," I mumbled, eyes latched onto her as I reached out and held her hips, pulling the woman into me as she got up on the bed.

In seconds, Val was on her back and I was straddling on top of her, my tongue in her mouth, dragging around to map out the new area. My excited hands were all over her as well, like a mountain explorer following contours of her voluptuous curves until they worked their way round to her tits. Their size meant even with my large hands they easily overflowed my palms as I groped at her over the thin bra. I could feel just about everything through the thing, not even needing to take it off until I was ready to get my mouth on them. With a little help, I eventually got it off her and watched how her massive, soft sagging melons were let free and flopped to the side. I couldn't help but gasp.

I was able to easily gather them up, pressing them together before I leaned in and took her right nipple into my mouth. I was experimentally sucking at it with my eyes closed so I could concentrate. After trying that out for a bit, I was using my tongue. I hooked on the drug that was her body as I sucked her nipple, flicked at it from different angles, and even moved my mouth away so it was the only thing teasing them. Val was moaning, loving all the attention, her hips grinding her hot crotch against my bare leg and her breath coming out in delicious pants.

Her nipples were so cute in those big mounds. Her pink areolas were also perfect. I was having the best time playing with those things and tasting them at the same time. But, something else was calling to me. Something that was getting so hot and moist it almost burned my skin as I pressed my knee up against it. I wanted to see that part of her up close so I finally pulled my lips off her nipple and looked down at her body.

First I had to explore, I knew what I had to do when I slipped my hand down between her chunky legs just to get a feel for "it" through the thin fabric of her thong. It was amazing to feel it was so wet and hot, making me really really wanna put my cock in her. I took my time feeling her over the panties before she actually had enough and arching her back slightly pulled them down and there it was all for me.

Her glorious wet pussy was on display there in front of me and my mouth watered as I took it in. Yes, I nodded in appreciation, I had seen thousands of vags online but it was nothing like seeing it for real. Val had these pretty thick pink lips and a swollen clit nestled between them. She was all clean shaven with just a little stubble over her pubic area, which felt nice to touch as I ran my hand over it so I could drag my thumb between her soaked lips. I tried to be gentle as I teased her clit, having heard that it was like a million times more sensitive than my cock or something. Thankfully for me, Val reached down and held onto my hand. She was going to teach me. She put pressure on it when she wanted me to be rougher and pulled at it when she wanted it lighter. Like a sheep I loyally followed. For a bit I used my thumb before she adjusted my hand and expected me to work on her with my middle finger. "There that's better. That's how you touch a pussy,"

"I'm gonna teach you something." She said breathlessly, pulling my hand away from her pussy. "If you take nothing else from this, you need to know how to eat a girl out." I gulped for air, and blushed at her statement, knowing this meant she could tell I was a virgin.. I was not going to be able to blah my way through it. Though, it wasn't as if I even tried to hide it from her. So, I nodded and looked back down to her waiting vagina. I took a deep breath before I got down between her legs. Val was helpful as she reached between her legs, past her big tummy, to spread her lips wide for me. I could see everything and it was beautiful. I was finally getting my first real up close look and taste as I leaned in and ran my tongue from her hole all the way to her clit. The way Mrs. Fisher tossed her head back on the bed, hair haloing her, let me know how much she liked it when I got to that mega sensitive spot. I lingered there, running the tip of my tongue around it slowly to get used to her womanly taste.

"Ummm, yes Abel. More," she whimpered. Before I knew it, her other hand was on my head and she was pushing me down till my lips were on her pussy and I was really digging in and sucking on her swollen clit. "Right there, keep doing that!" She tasted divine and I was being lost in the passion I felt while eating her out. It wasn't the most perfect attempt in the world, but her moans were in my opinion. Of course, with it being my first time, I didn't make her cum through the ten or so minutes I spent down there before she was pulling me back up and closing her thighs on my face. "Enough. You did a good job for your first time, dear," she said sweetly..

12