Losing It to Mrs. Fisher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved with her back up her body and smashed our mouths together as she rolled me onto my back to get on top. I won't lie, she was a little heavy, but in the best way possible. Especially when it came to her sitting up on me and getting up on her knees so she could hold onto the base of my cock. "Get ready for me." Val's voice teased me along with her hot pussy as she brought the tip up to her pussy, rubbing it against there for a moment before finding the hole and sitting on it. She took me in all at once, her back arching as she put her hands down flat on my chest. Her back was not the only that was arched either, I had lost control. I moaned out at the feeling of her walls wrapping me up tightly.

"Holy fuck!" I groaned, gripping onto her hips as I was washed over with waves of pleasure. It almost felt like it was too much when she first started to ride me, lifting that big ass up and dropping it down on me, but I was able to handle the overstimulation until I was more used to it and could enjoy myself. It was euphoric how I felt as she used my cock for her own pleasure, moving on top of me as she brought her fingers to her own clit to massage it. It was the most erotic experience of my life and I knew it was the perfect way to lose my virginity. I started out wanting to do this all out of spite and I was now hooked on her, moving my hips slowly, trying to match up with her so that I could bury my cock even deeper inside her.

Soon enough, she lost me and was speeding up to a pace I couldn't keep up with. I gave in and let her take over completely. Just watching her breasts and stomach wobble and jiggle every time she reached the bottom of my shaft. I had to admire this knowing she would do a good job. Better than what I had the ability to give on top. And she did. She grabbed my hands and put my fingers on her nipples, getting me to twist them as she rode me. Like she couldn't get enough for good while before I could tell it was building up for her, but it also was for me. I was actually pretty proud of how long I was able to last with her rocking my world like that but the moment I started to feel it, her long nails dug into my skin. The pain was at that moment pleasurable.

"No," Val snapped. "You better not even think about it." She said through her teeth, obviously chasing her own high. Just how did she know I was thinking about cumming? "You can hold it just a little longer. Fuck!" She moaned out, rolling her hips and her vag against my shaft and moving in the neediest way I had ever seen. With a shriek of pleasure she was clenching up around me and vibrating as she was cumming, her whole body shaking and tensing. The woman on top of me was letting out the most amazing sounds I had ever heard and I knew at that moment I wanted to make all the girls I was with to sound like that. I had a mission. "Abel! Yes, NOW!" She screamed out, finally giving me all I needed to fill her up with my cum. It was the first and last time, for a while, that I was able to fuck a woman without a condom and I treasured the feeling of her soaking up my seed as it came out.

Panting she rolled off me, Val laid on her back, her chest rising and falling with deep breaths with her arms up over her head. I looked over to her stubbly underarms in full display and smiled when I saw how satisfied she was. I even got to see another rare sight and it genuinely surprised me. After hunting around in her bedside drawer. That was Mrs. Fisher smoking one of those thin, long cigarettes inside the house. She lit it up and laid back into the plush mound of pillows behind her. I moved to lay beside her, getting up under the covers as she did the same, covering her big breasts with them.

"Mind if I get a quick... picture? Don't worry, it's just for me to have," I told her with an undertone of nervousness. She looked at me for a moment with shock and sighed a bit.

"Okay, but I better not be the talk of the town by Sunday," she finally answered. I laughed and shook my head, the only person I was planning on sending this to would never share it in a million years.

Nor would he forget it.

Once I retrieved my phone it was a simple shot of me and her, my chest uncovered and hers covered in the Hollywood style L duvet so that he didn't have to see his mom's amazing tits. She had a cigarette in her mouth and wasn't even looking at the camera, but I was. I was smirking triumphantly and radiating with pride for my deeds.

I was smart enough to send it in a snapchat though, adding the caption to it before letting it go right to Sami's phone.

'Better start calling me papa, champ,'

12