Losing It to My Best Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NerdySex
NerdySex
809 Followers

"The other girls knew what was what. I ate their pussies, which they really liked. All three said their previous lovers wouldn't go down on them. They loved my cock and how I used it, saying it was the biggest they had ever had. Made me feel good. Like you said, I don't think most guys in our Freshman class have much sexual experience. Thank god for the times we spent together."

"Yeah, I completely agree," Bobby added. "I guess most guys our age won't eat pussy. One of the girls I bedded was really wild. She gave me a super suck and I reciprocated by first eating her pussy. She really liked that! After I fucked her she pushed my head down to her pussy. She wanted me to licked my stuff from her pussy. I was caught up in the moment and did it. God, did she love that. She told some of her girlfriends."

"You did that? You ate your cum?"

"Yeah, it was ok. She said I was a fabulous lover and I could have her pussy any time I wanted. We got together frequently so it was worth it."

"That is so bad. Did you do it to any other girls?"

"Yeah. Like I said, she told others. I bedded two of her friends and both wanted my tongue!"

"Wow, would you do that to me? Fuck me and then eat my pussy?"

"I guess. Sure, want to try it now?"

"Yes! I've been waiting for two months for us to get together. Jimmy, what about you? I assume you would like to fuck. How about eating me out afterwards?"

"I suppose so. Haven't done that but Bobby told me all about it. Yeah, I'm in."

Bobby fucked me and then licked me to a climax. What a turn-on that was. He tasted me and himself! I caressed the back of his head as he cleaned my pussy. I bucked, squirmed, and wiggled with pleasure and came with a shudder and a loud squeal. And then Jimmy stuck his cock into me and then his tongue. I didn't come with his cock but certainly did with his tongue. That afternoon was the best, craziest time I ever had. I now understand why Bobby had so many girls. Jimmy said he couldn't wait to give it a try with other girls.

That summer we were inseparable. Best buds, best lovers. My friends guessed that we were having sex. I would just smile and say none of your business. They understood and were envious. All too soon September came and we separated again.

We stayed good friends and had fun when we got together. But time was marching on.

Ten years have passed since that glorious summer. I'm happily married to a great guy with a big cock and talented tongue. Bobby and Jimmy are successful attorneys and just formed their new law firm. They don't suffer for lack of female companionship. Three of us got together this Christmas to reminisce about old times.

NerdySex
NerdySex
809 Followers
12