Losing It

Story Info
A surprise first time for a college freshman.
1k words
4.09
17.3k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/18/2023
Created 11/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NerdySex
NerdySex
808 Followers

I am 18 and never had a date, never had sex. Up until now my sex life was total fantasy aided and abetted by masturbating. I was shy and nerdy, no good at any sports, but in the last two years added six inches and filled out. I was hoping I would add on some height since my dad and all my uncles were tall. One other thing I apparently also inherited from dad was my cock. He was big (I accidentally saw it once), and I am too. I was a late bloomer but my self-image hadn't caught up yet.

I was now a freshman at U of M. Weekend off-campus parties were common and my dorm roommate suggested I go with him. I wasn't much of a conversationist and that made me pretty much invisible. There was the usual making out and occasionally couples would disappear somewhere.

"What's your name?" a quite inebriated girl asked. "Yeah, you."

"Uh, Jim," I was surprised that someone was talking to me.

"Don't you know anyone here? You don't mingle," she slurred her questions.

The girl was rather pretty and definitely drunk.

"Can I sit here?" she slumped next to me on the sofa. "I've had too much to drink. I was mad at my boyfriend. Do you know him? No matter, he's an ass. Do you want to fuck?"

"Huh?"

"I said, do you want to fuck? You like girls, don't you?" She squeezed my crotch. "What you got in there, honey. Anything nice for me?"

She continued to squeeze as I quickly became erect. "Oh, what have I done? I hope that doesn't hurt? Come with me, honey," and pushed herself up from the sofa. "Come on." Pulling me by the hand she stumbled towards a bedroom.

"My boyfriend is an ass. He cheated on me with my best friend. Do you know him? No matter, he's toast. I want you to fuck me." She tottered a little as she took off her top and shorts. "Fuck him, he can have her. You want me, honey?" she kissed me with boozy breath.

"Let's see what you got. Come on, what you waiting for?"

This girl wanted sex! Gathering my wits, I quickly undressed, my cock hard as a rock.

"Oh, my, honey, you have a big one. Oh, baby we are going to have fun. Wait until I tell that bastard."

She laid down on the bed, legs spread. "What's your name, honey?"

"Jim."

"Fuck me, Jim. Stick that big cock into me. I'll show that bastard that I don't need him. Come on."

I got on the bed and she pulled me by my cock to her pussy. "Oh, baby, fuck me. I need you."

My inexperience didn't matter. She positioned my cock at her vagina and shifted, taking me an inch inside. Instinct did the rest. I pushed and she gasped as I penetrated.

"Hold on, cowboy. Let me get used to you." She held my cock, keeping it from going deeper. "Oh, baby, you are so big. Now go slowly. I want to enjoy every inch of you. What's your name again?"

"Jim"

"Good job, Jim. I love your cock." At that she passed out. Not dissuaded in the least I continued to slam my virgin cock into her gaping pussy until I exploded. She lay there, legs spread, pussy dripping with cum. This was a moment to remember. I waited a couple of minutes but she remained passed out. One last look and I got dressed and left. Hot damn, I had fucked a girl! Amazing.

"What a waste of time," my roommate groused as we walked back to the dorm. "Last party Susan seemed interested in me but tonight she only had eyes for some other guy."

I didn't pay attention, my mind replaying every moment of my first sex. The girl was drunk, her boyfriend had cheated and she was pissed. I was the convenient guy. I knew I meant nothing to her but it was still so exciting to finally lose my virginity.

A couple of weeks later we were both at a party. I watched as she mingled with others, wondering if she was with anyone. I wanted to approach but didn't know what to say. "Do you remember me, I was the guy that fucked you?" That wouldn't work. I didn't even know her name.

I went to get a beer and there she was. "Hi, I'm Jim." "Hi, nice to meet you. Have we met before?"

"Yeah, a couple of weeks ago at a party."

"Oh, I had just broken up with my boyfriend and was really wasted."

"Yeah, I know."

She looked at me, puzzled.

"You were very upset with the guy, said he cheated on you. You wanted to be fucked. You don't remember? Someone fucked you but you don't know who, do you?

"What's your name again?"

"Jim. Jim with the big cock."

Now I had her. She thought a long moment, and laughed. "Oh my god, I'm so embarrassed. I must have been really drunk. Now I remember, I took some guy I didn't know into a bedroom. The next morning my pussy was all stuck together with cum. Damn, I spent the whole week wondering who it was. So you and me, huh? Did we have a good time?

"Oh, yeah. It was my first time."

"No shit!" She laughed again. "I'm drunk and have sex with a virgin. Damn, I wish I could remember more. I'm not really like that but was really pissed at my boyfriend. I should say, former boyfriend. So how did you do, your first time?"

"It was great. I'll never forget."

"So, you are Jim with the big cock? Too bad I can't remember the details."

"You might not have known who I was but you liked my cock. You said I was much bigger than your boyfriend and that made me feel good, being my first time and all."

"Yeah, I do sort of remember a big cock. So that was yours? Well, thanks, I guess. See you around."

My first time and I didn't know her name.

NerdySex
NerdySex
808 Followers