Losing My V: A Bisexual Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, she dropped her lips onto Anthony's cock instead, and swiftly took him much more comfortably into her mouth. She displayed the same amount of wanton desire for her boyfriend's member and was soon bobbing her head down into his lap with reckless abandon. I watched in awe as the entire length of his prick vanished into her throat with every expert movement of her mouth down to his balls.

Anthony released his grip from Claire's hair and took my cheek back in his fingers, guiding our faces back together to kiss once more. His tongue danced roughly around mine and his stubble itched at my skin. Below our kiss, Claire was moving back and forth between each of our cocks, taking each of them deep into her throat, one at a time, and pressing the heads of them together to massage them both against her tongue and each other.

We moved to the bed, undressing as we went. I remember Anthony had kept his bright white socks on, and that bothered me for the briefest of moments until the pair of them pushed me onto my back and lay down at either side of me to pass my cock between them. I wasn't looking when Anthony had taken me in his mouth for the first time -- I had been rolling my eyes back in ecstasy I expect -- but I knew it was him. It felt colder and clumsier than Claire's mouth, and his teeth grazed the head a little as it first plunged into his mouth. When he released it from his lips and rubbed it against his face and I remember the tickling sensation of his stubble against my shaft and onto my balls. I was past the point of no return now; a man was sucking at my balls while his girlfriend was swallowing the length of my cock. I had fully leapt from bi-curiosity into bisexuality.

After a few minutes of passing me and forth between their hungry mouths, Anthony had crawled up beside me, kissing me and leaving Claire to continue working on my cock. I reached over and took his cock hesitantly in my fingers, feeling another cock for the first time. I stroked him slowly, trying to replicate the movements on my own cock that I enjoyed while I masturbated. Claire crawled up along my body and kissed the two of us once more before offering her breasts to each of us. We each leaned forward and took a nipple into our mouths, kissing them passionately and dancing our tongues around her swollen buds. Having the both of us simultaneously applying equal amounts of pleasure to her nipples was one of the desires she had expressed in her emails, so I made sure to allow the moment to last. When Anthony had finally released her glistening areola from his lips, my own lips lingered a few moments longer.

"Now you suck him," she commanded as she looked down at me with a mischievous gleam in her eye.

Without hesitation, I slid down alongside him and straddled his calves while I leaned forward and lowered my mouth to his prick. The main thing that I recall about his cock, was the scent. It was a mixture of an almost deodorant-like odour, a vague hint of cherry and an alluring musk breaking through. It was unforgettable, and I still find myself remembering the smell of it to this day. It felt so unnaturally cold and hard, as if it was a perfect replicate of a penis sculpted in stone. The cock was clean and glistening from the saliva that Claire had coated it with, and his balls completely shaven. I marvelled at them while the couple passionately embraced and kissed. With little trepidation, I was suddenly rolling my tongue around the entire length of his shaft and onto his smooth and full balls. Had I have not been a little high already, the taste of it would have made me feel as such. I had craved it for years, and it was everything I had hoped another cock to taste like.

Unfortunately, my inexperience soon began to show as I awkwardly took his head into my lips. I spent most of those initial few minutes so wary of scraping my teeth along it that I had all but forgotten that I should be clamping my lips around it, sucking it and licking it. I had admitted to them in our communications that I had never done anything with another man, and Claire soon came to my rescue to guide me on how exactly to suck her boyfriend's dick. Following her instruction, soon enough, I was taking him into my lips, sucking slowly and dancing my tongue around his length. Though his cock was not particularly big, I still struggled to contain my gag reflex and did not share the same skill that Claire had to push onward regardless. Despite this, I continued sucking him hungrily as best I could, taking around two thirds of it into my mouth, with the intoxicating salty taste of the fluids dribbling from his swollen head urging me on.

Claire wrapped her fingers around the base of his cock, massaging it into my lips for a while before yanking it free to show me how it was done. I watched her closely, sucking him expertly down and occasionally breaking free to kiss me with the head of his cock between our lips.

Prior to our meeting, Claire had explicitly told me that neither of them were interested anal, though Anthony might entertain the idea of giving it. So, when I began to press his legs back to expose his arsehole to me, it came as a surprise that he did not object when I buried my tongue into it. I'm not sure what came over me to do it, I was drunk on desire at that point.

"Oh my god, he's licking my arsehole," was all he could moan loudly.

Claire moaned aloud too, both in surprise and glee that I had been so bold. She continued to bob her head back down along his cock while I twisted my tongue firmly along his puckered hole. I remained there only for a short while, repeatedly lapping the tip of my tongue roughly back and forth between the cheeks of his arse, circling his anus, across his perineum and over his balls.

"Lie back down," Claire ordered again while releasing the cock from her lips, and I obeyed, excited by the assertive dominance she occasionally displayed.

I lay back beside Anthony, making sure to kiss him once more, and watched his girlfriend straddle my lap. With one swift movement, she had taken my cock in her fingers and guided her pussy down onto it. Before I even knew what was happening, I had fully lost my virginity. Her hips rolled against me as she rocked back and forth, exploring the length of my cock inside her and moaning loudly. The pussy that gripped tight onto my cock was warm and wet, and the moans that escaped my lips had been so loud that residents of the hotel could probably have heard them three rooms across.

"Its deep," she said with a gasp.

There was a tone in her voice that made me realise it was somewhat a little uncomfortable for her. After all, she was particularly small, and I expect that the length of my cock as it was back then would have almost pushed up into her chest. Regardless, she soldiered on, slowly lifting her body up and down to take me as deep as she could manage. The sensation of her soaked pussy gripping so tightly onto me had all but driven me into a frenzy, and it was all I could do to refrain from grabbing her hips and fuck her relentlessly. I expect I would have already sprayed my load into her by that point -- maybe even seconds after she took me in her mouth for the first time -- but the wonderful thing about ecstasy is that it can delay the urge to orgasm significantly.

Anthony lay beside us, watching his girlfriend slowly riding me. He kept one hand on his cock, calmly stroking himself while he enjoyed the show, while the other explored the two of us. His fingertips swept across my chest and stomach and then gripped the base of the cock that pushed into his girlfriend's pussy. He held his fingers tightly around it a few moments, squeezing it firmly, and I remember it had at began to feel a little uncomfortable until the warm sensation of her cunt milking my shaft had soon balanced the scales. Finally, he released my cock and moved his fingers up onto Claire's body, stroking at her clit and sliding upwards to caress her breasts as they bounced with the movements of her body.

Claire leaned forward to kiss me, moaning into my lips and pressing her breasts against my chest. Anthony moved behind her, and for the briefest moment I expected him to press his cock into her arse while mine remained inside her cunt. To my disappointment, she raised her hips enough to let my cock fall from her and back down onto my stomach. Then she moaned louder into my lips as her boyfriend began to slide himself into where my cock had just been and fuck her from behind. I held her hips in one hand and grasped at her breasts and pinched at her nipples with the other. As she rocked against my body I watched in awe, captivated by the wild sight and sensation of the two of them fucking on top of me, using me.

After a few moments, Claire had lifted herself from my thighs and Anthony's cock. She turned and stood before her boyfriend who dropped to his knees and began to lick hungrily at her pussy. I watched for a while, all the while stroking my cock, until I had begun to feel a little left out. I crawled between Claire's legs from behind and lowered my head back down to take Anthony's cock back into my mouth. Tasting her pussy on him only made me want to taste it even more, and after a few swift movements of him into my mouth, I arched my head backwards and began to attempt to join my tongue with his in pleasuring her. The position was awkward, and I could barely reach the folds of her pussy.

"Lick my arse too," she instructed, clearly realising the difficulty I was having.

The order came as a surprise, given that she had also expressed no interest in anal play, but I obliged without hesitation and leaned backwards to bury my mouth between her soft arse cheeks. My tongue swirled and circled at the tight hole between the flesh that pressed against my face, while her boyfriend applied the same dedication to her pussy. We remained there, simultaneously devouring each of her holes until her legs had begun to shudder. She reached back and gripped her fingers onto my hair with one hand, and I assume she did the same with the other hand in Anthony's hair, holding us both tight against whilst we both brought her to orgasm. Claire's ecstatic moans as she came above us still hold a dear place in my memory.

Once her orgasm had subsided, she released her fingers from my head and dropped to her knees beside us. We kissed passionately, all pressing our lips and tongues together much more comfortably than when we had first arrived in the room.

Claire lay on her back, and I manoeuvred myself between her legs to lick hungrily at her pussy, finally tasting it for myself. I positioned myself on all fours, with my arse in the air, in the hope that Anthony would satisfy one of the fantasies I had expressed to them -- that being to be fucked by a man while I orally pleasured their partner. But unfortunately, he either did not see the sign or felt the desire to take me that way. Instead, he kneeled beside me, kissing up my back and across my neck. The golden pubic hair that she had proudly displayed on her photographs could not be seen and her pussy was so smooth that I expect she had recently shaven in anticipation of the event.

"Fuck her again," Anthony whispered into my ear as I lapped my tongue against her clitoral hood.

Reluctantly, I lifted myself from the delightful taste of her pussy and shuffled upwards on to my knees to bring my cock back to her folds. This was the first time I had guided my own cock inside a woman, and I remember I struggled to find the right place to penetrate her and push forward. She reached down to help and guide me in with her fingertips, and before long I was pushing deeply back inside her. Anthony sat back down beside us, watching me take her and stroking at her clit inches above where my cock slid inside her. Claire had taken his dick back in her hand and was slowly stroking him as her body rocked upwards into the bedhead with each of my thrusts. Still, she showed some difficulty at taking my length, though I was so drunk on lust that I was struggling to contain myself and continued to thrust myself wildly inside her, making her whimper with each motion. Eventually, she sought some respite from the deep penetration of my cock into her insides, and patted the bed beside her, on the other side of where Anthony lay.

"Come here," she commanded.

I slid myself from her pussy and crawled up beside her, kneeling by her shoulders. Claire twisted her body and began to take the head of my cock back into her lips. She sucked slowly and more sensually this time, and it dawned on me that she would be able to taste herself on me. When she released me from her lips, she shuffled down towards my balls and twisted her tongue across them while Anthony leaned over her and placed his lips on my cockhead instead.

I felt her left arm push between my knees, and her fingers began to squeeze at my arse. Soon enough, I felt her fingertip teasing at my arsehole. She had known I desired to have my arse played with and taken, and it seemed that she wanted me to experience at least a little of the fantasies that were so far unfulfilled. Her finger was unlubricated and caused a little discomfort as it pressed inside my tight hole. Despite the pain, I allowed her to press on, and before long I was groaning loudly as my arse relaxed around the finger that was now curling its entire length inside me. While she was pleasuring me from the inside, she continued to suck slowly on the head of my cock, passing me to her boyfriend's lips when she saw fit.

My orgasm was finally approaching, and the loud moans of delight that escaped my lips surely alerted them to it. She shuffled onto her shoulder, holding the finger of one hand inside my arse while the other wrapped around the base of my cock and began to pump furiously at it. Anthony held the head of my cock in his lips, teasing the underside of it with the tip of his tongue until my body began to shudder. He released my cock from his mouth and leaned back to fully enjoy the view of my cum erupting over his girlfriend's breasts, neck and chin, and onto the bedsheets beside her. Her hand did not relent until she had squeezed every drop of my semen from the slit of my cock. Once I had been fully drained, she released her hand from my still throbbing prick, and slid her finger from my arse.

I collapsed onto the bed beside her to catch my breath and kiss her passionately. I still remember the feeling of my warm cum spreading across our chins as we kissed. Anthony leaned over and kissed me with the same amount of desire.

I had fully expected for us to resume once I had recovered; I desired to bring Anthony to orgasm and Claire to at least one more. But as if their minds were completely in sync, both declared that they were tired and needed some rest. Anthony had also claimed that the ecstasy was going to prevent him from orgasming anytime soon and was surprised that I had managed it. We lay there silently for a while, basking in our post-coital bliss and my own disappointment that it had ended though I had not had him inside me, nor tasted another man's cum yet.

It was a few minutes after that a key had begun to rattle at the door, and suddenly a housekeeper burst in. It was only around 8am, far too early for us to have checked out to allow the housekeepers to carry out their job so I expect that our late check-in had caused some error to leave them uninformed that this particular room was now occupied and not to be tended to until later. I remember throwing myself from the bed and desperately trying to cover my dignity. Claire -- who was still covered in my ejaculate -- and Anthony remained lying naked on the bed nonchalantly dismissing the now very embarrassed housekeeper. We laughed, and I crawled back into bed while Claire wiped herself clean with the edge of the duvet. Soon after, we all fell asleep with both Anthony and I at either side, snuggled into Claire with our arms draped over her.

When I eventually came to it was around midday and I was still resting gently against Claire's shoulder. Anthony had shifted onto his back and was breathing heavily, still in his slumber. As I lifted my head Claire turned to me, smiling widely. I'm not sure how long she had been awake for, but she did not display the drowsy gaze of someone having recently awoken. I wondered if she had slept at all, and had instead just lay there for four hours revelling in the bliss of the morning's events.

"Did you have fun?" she asked gently, careful not to disturb her boyfriend's sleep.

I'm not sure exactly how I replied, but whatever I had said must have alerted her to the fact that I was somewhat disappointed with the way the sex had ended.

"You want more don't you?" she replied.

I nodded silently.

"Me too," she added and leaned closer to kiss me slowly.

The kiss felt somewhat unusual to me, both in the sense that I was now mostly sober and was kissing her for the first time since regaining my faculties, and in that I was quietly making out with a girl, carefully trying not to wake her boyfriend who slept deeply beside her. It felt dirty, like we were having some torrid affair but daringly edging ourselves to being caught as close as we could. Claire probably felt nothing of it though; she had certainly done this before.

I parted from her lips and gently shuffled myself down the bed. She sensed my intentions and parted her legs to allow me to slide myself between them. I brought my lips to her thighs, kissing my way up one until I reached her sex and began to trail my tongue slowly along the puffy folds of her pussy. She whimpered softly and reached down to run her fingers through my hair. The feeling of her pressing my head firmer into her cunt had caused my cock to quickly return to its full stiffness and press into the bed below. My tongue slid up and down her labia and flicked against her clit.

During the earlier hours, I had been so wild with lust that I had not paid too much attention to her. Now I was able to study my first pussy much more closely. Her scent and taste were intoxicating, as was the sight of her folds glistening with her arousal and my saliva. I pressed my thumb against her swollen button and circled it slowly while I continued to lap at her labia and ease the tip of my tongue gently inside her. She gyrated her hips against me, whimpering and holding my head firmly in place.

When she eventually released her grip on me, I came up for air. My cheeks were soaked, and I wiped her wetness from them with the back of my hand.

"Now do the same to him," she whispered, pointing at her boyfriend's flaccid cock next to her.

Eager to not wake Anthony up too quickly, I carefully leaned over her with my chest pressing against her legs. I pressed a hand on the other side of his waist to balance myself and set about teasing his soft cock with gentle kisses and delicate flicks of my tongue. It twitched at the first firm lick along its head and upwards into his neatly shaven pubic mound. With every motion of the wet tip of my tongue along its length, it grew firmer and began to arch itself up into the air.

I had hoped to not wake him until he was fully erect and inside my lips, but when I looked back over his semi-erect cock he had started to stir. Anthony drowsily grinned down at me first, then back to his girlfriend who had begun to roll onto her side to lean over to kiss him as he came to. Now feeling much more comfortable at sucking a cock, I took his soft head into my mouth and swirled my tongue along his glans. His cock not yet being at full attention meant I was able to take him fully inside without the desire to gag. He moaned quietly into Claire's lips, and I moaned back around his prick as it grew firmer inside my mouth. Before long, he was fully hard once more and I was happily bouncing my mouth up and down its length, taking it much further in that I had managed previously.