Losing My V: A Bisexual Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sad to say that was the only time I had ever met them. We had tried to organise something over the following year, but something always got in the way that prevented the three of us from all being free on the same weekend. Anthony had work events that often allowed him to travel to the same city that I was now attending university in, and I had offered to meet just himself so that I could suck his cock once more. He declined each time, stating that he would only ever meet up if Claire was with him, as that was part of their agreement when it came to sharing with other partners. Eventually, the communications between us slowed, and finally came to a complete stop.

They had taken my virginity between them and during such an unforgettable mind-blowing weekend that exceeded every expectation I had ever had of sex. The trouble is when your first sexual experience occurs in such circumstances, that any normal sex after never quite compares. Though I have had plenty of wild nights since, they have never been as wild as that. I still think of them and desperately crave the kind of sex we had to this day. They hold a special place in my memories, and always will.