Losing My V: A Bisexual Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire rested her fingers on my shoulder to gain my attention and I looked up to find both smiling widely down at me. They laughed, and it became clear that they had been speaking to me for some time, but I had been so lost in pleasuring him that I had been oblivious to it.

"Lie down on your back," she instructed me, once more taking control of us as she had done previously.

I followed her instruction and lay down on my back with my rigid cock resting against my stomach. Claire lifted herself from the bed and began to straddle my face, facing down the length of my body. She lowered her moist pussy back down on to my lips and I eagerly returned to pleasuring her with my tongue. I felt her grip the base of my cock and aim it upwards towards the ceiling, stroking it ever so slowly.

"Fuck me," she said above me.

At first, I had thought she had meant me to fuck her with my tongue, and I had begun to oblige her. But when Anthony moved behind her, I realised who the instruction had been for. I looked up at him, smiling in anticipation as he knelt on either side of my head and guided his cock inches above my face to the entrance of her pussy. She bent forward, and I felt her breasts press against my stomach as I intently watched Anthony's cock begin to disappear inside her. I heard her moan as he sleepily pressed his full length inside and the sight above shifted mostly to darkness as her arse and his thighs collided and blocked out much of the daylight that crept through the windows.

When I arched my neck up to bring my lips back to her clit, I felt his balls ticking against my forehead and nose. I attempted to guide my tongue along her pussy and onto his cock as best as I could in the brief moments of light that his thrusts back from her thighs allowed through. It proved somewhat difficult, and I resorted to licking wildly at whatever I could reach: her clit, her thighs, his shaft, his balls -- I mostly had no idea what my tongue was touching but I continued regardless.

As clumsy as it was, it was one of the hottest sexual positions I had ever been in: two lovers fucking so closely above me, allowing me to tease each of them while they fucked and coating my face in the fluids that he drew out of her. When I felt her warm lips suddenly take my cock within them once more, it only became hotter. She moaned around my head while she clumsily attempted to press me further back into her throat after each thrust against her thighs. I rested my head back, groaning between Anthony's knees as she sucked me deeper and deeper in.

Suddenly, I felt Anthony push her further forward and my cock fell from her lips. His knees shuffled to between my armpits and his arse was soon pressing down into my face. I knew what he wanted, so I brought my arms to his arse cheeks, digging my fingers tightly into them and peeled them apart to allow my mouth access to his hole once more. With less hesitation this time, I began to press my tongue firmly into his arsehole, swirling around it and pressing into it. His arse continued to rock back against my face as Claire carried on pushing her pussy back against his dick.

"Fuck that's hot," I heard her moan in surprise a few moments later as if it had taken her that long to realise what was happening behind her.

I felt the weight of her body shift from mine for just a moment, but she was soon lowering herself back down against my waist. As my cock became engulfed with the warmth of her tight pussy once more, I realised she had twisted herself around to fuck me instead while she watched her boyfriend ride his arse along my face. She began to bounce wildly back down upon me, and I moaned loudly into his cheeks as the tip of my tongue slid and out of his hole.

"Baby, come suck me while he licks my arse again," Anthony commanded.

His loud moan followed, and I knew that above us where I could not see she was sucking him back into her throat once more. She slowed her movements down along my prick to allow her time to focus on pleasuring him. I heard the sloppy sounds of her fellating him and I'm sure it had caused my cock to throb against the gentle rocking of her pussy around it. I had mostly kept my eyes closed, but the times when I had opened them all I could see was his arched back and his head rolling back in delight. At one point I noticed that Claire's fingers were wrapped around his arse, gripping tight and spreading his cheeks apart for me even further while also using him to balance herself.

Anthony's using of my tongue finally relented, and he lifted his knee back over my head and collapsed onto the side of the bed. As he moved out of the way Claire resumed her speed on me once more. Her arse began to bound wildly back down on me, seemingly taking my length deep inside her with much more ease now. With a loud pant she collapsed down on top of me to forcefully pressing her mouth down onto mine. She twisted her tongue so roughly against mine that I was sure the depravity of my mouth tasting like her boyfriend's arse was driving her wild. I grabbed the flesh at her hips in one hand and held her hair tight in the other while I jolted my hips in tandem with her movements, eager to press myself deeper into her. The sounds of her pleasure transformed from gentle whimpers into heavy panting and then into guttural moans.

"Is he going to make you cum?" Anthony had asked her, and she could only whimper into my lips in response.

Sure enough, her body was soon convulsing wildly against me. The walls of her pussy were clamping down so tight around me it had felt like Anthony's hand was roughly gripping my cock once more. Finally releasing my lips from hers, she pressed her face into my shoulders to stifle the loud moans that escaped. Once she had stopped shaking and collected herself, she leaned herself back, sitting comfortably on my lap with my cock still inside her. Anthony leaned over to kiss her passionately while I lay back and revelled in the sight. Watching them, I longed to have a relationship like they had in the future. It was clear they were in love and equally sharing in such primal acts of debauchery only fuelled their love and brought them closer together. Once their lips parted, Anthony came down to kiss me instead. Our faces collided, and our tongues danced, and in the corner of my eyes I could see Claire watching us intently.

"I want you to fuck him for me," she suddenly said bring our kiss to an abrupt halt.

"Really?" Anthony replied peering back up at her.

She nodded silently, a devilish grin across her face.

Neither had seemed too open to the idea of any type of anal when I had expressed my desires over the emails and texts that had been sent back and forth between the three of us. They were only orally bisexual she had claimed back then. So, the request seemed to have taken both of us by surprise. The way she smiled down at me, seemingly gazing purely into my eyes, made me wonder if this was a reward just for me. It was her that I had described most of my fantasies about it too after all. Maybe the urge to see the two of us do more than just suck each other that had developed within her over the course of the evening, especially after I had boldly pushed him ever so slightly over his "oral only" limits with my forays into rimming him. Either way, I welcomed the suggestion.

Anthony took a moment to ponder her desires -- perhaps maybe a moment too long for my liking. I'd have preferred him to be immediately open to the idea and to have flipped me over and slammed his prick inside me without hesitation. Regardless, he eventually nodded in acceptance.

"Where do you want to be?" he asked me with a hint of nervousness in his voice.

I knew exactly where I wanted to be. I had fantasized about it ever since Aaron's confession about the incident with Greg. Before I got myself into position, I hopped from the bed to rummage through my rucksack. In the hope that the evening would turn out this way, I had packed the tube of KY Jelly that I used to fuck my collection of toys with. When I lifted it from my bag, Claire chuckled to herself as if in recognition that I had been praying for Anthony to fuck me.

I squirted the KY into my hand, and quickly set about massaging Anthony's cock with my lubricated palm, making sure he was completely coated for me. When I positioned myself on knees and brought the tube back ready to squirt some more in my fingers, Claire plucked it from my grasp.

"Let me help," she had said.

Peering over my shoulder, I watched her squirt some of the jelly onto her own fingers instead. She brought them to my anus and began to massage her fingertips around it. I moaned deeply at the cold tickling sensation and arched myself down onto my elbows. With greater ease than she had previously, her finger suddenly slipped inside me. She kept her gaze on me, always smiling as she slowly began to fuck me with her finger. A second finger soon joined, stretching my arsehole and making me groan louder. Anthony watched his girlfriend fucking my arse with the fingers of one hand, while the other reached underneath me and stroked slowly at my cock. The stiffness of his cock never relented. I stared intently at it while she pleasured me at both ends, anticipating the moment it would be inside me.

That moment soon came, and Claire finally plucked her fingers back from my tight hole. He slid behind me mostly out of view, and I kept my gaze locked on Claire instead. She was knelt close beside him, watching him guide his cock towards me. Despite that I had fucked myself with much larger objects than his cock, the initial push of his head against my anus still made me gasp in pain. He refrained from pushing further, hesitant to continue, until I had ordered him to carry on. I felt my arsehole part wider around his swollen cockhead, and my insides began to spread. The pain lingered for a little while, and every time he heard me grunt in discomfort he paused until I had nodded my head, signalling that he could carry on. Soon enough, he was almost fully inside me, and the pain had finally begun to relent. Another of my greatest fantasies had been fulfilled, and I basked in the sensation of finally having an actual flesh-and-blood throbbing cock inside me.

After he had held himself inside me for a while, he began to slide himself back out to the point where only his head remained inside, before pushing slowly back down again. The feeling of warm flesh filling me was much more pleasurable than the cold rubber of the toys I had used on myself until then. After that point, the toys would never compare, though I would never regret using them. If I hadn't have trained myself with them for so long, I'm sure being fucked by him would have been a much less pleasurable.

"That's it baby, go slow for him," I heard Claire instruct him from behind, and when I gazed over my shoulder I saw that she was still entranced by the view.

"It's so tight," he added before obeying his girlfriend.

Anthony carried on gently pushing in and out of me. My cock throbbed with every press of his prick inwards, filling me. It wasn't long before the sting of my anus had completely subsided, and all I could feel now was the deepest of pleasures as if the ecstasy in my bloodstream was taking hold once more. As my arse became accustomed to the intruder inside it, I began to rock my own hips backwards to signal that I was ready for more. He obliged, and his thrusts increased in speed. With every push into me, he moaned, and I moaned along with him.

I looked back once more and saw that Claire had buried two fingers between her thighs and was pressing them firmly against herself, enjoying the show. It took her a while to notice that I was watching her, but when she did, she quickly crawled over to me. I moaned into her lips as she leaned over to kiss me again.

"Is it good?" she asked.

I could only nod and moan once more as her boyfriend continued to press into me, still increasing his speed. She leaned back onto bed in front of me and shuffled herself down while wrapping her legs around either side of my arms. I assume she had remembered the desire I had expressed to go down on her while he fucked me and was happy to fulfil that for me now. Eagerly, I lowered my head back down into her pussy and passionately lapped my tongue along it.

Anthony's thrusts into me suddenly became more vigorous as he watched my head bobbing between her legs. His thighs began to slap against mine, and it wasn't long before he was bordering on fucking me quite roughly. I didn't mind though, in fact I welcomed it, and I purposefully began to increase the volume of my groans of delight into his girlfriend's cunt to let him know it. He gripped my waist tighter in his fingertips, and obliged, grunting with every swift push inside me. I remember the tickling sensation of his balls as they slapped against my perineum and how crazy it had driven me.

The fucking was becoming so frantic, that I had struggled to pay much attention to Claire's pussy. As much as I had desired to pleasure her at the same time, it became increasingly difficult to control the actions of my tongue. I resorted to holding my mouth against her, moaning louder and louder into her sex as she coated my face in her secretion.

Eventually, Claire pressed my head back from her thighs and swept her leg back over to manoeuvre herself onto her side beside me. She pressed her hand against my hip to push me back and allow her room to slide underneath me. Knowing where she was heading, I eagerly lifted myself as best as I could while she shuffled herself below me. Anthony had also paused his thrusts for just a moment to make the movement easier for her, and the break in his thrusts had given me a welcome opportunity to catch my breath.

Somewhat awkwardly, Claire managed to fully position herself underneath us. Her elbow banged against my thigh as she brought her hand to my cock once more, gripping it tight. I felt her lips swallow my head once more. The position did not allow her much room to work her way too far up the length of my cock, but she bobbed her head as best she could with her forehead repeatedly colliding against my stomach. Anthony resumed his movements into me, a little slower this time so that I did not suffocate his girlfriend. It was like no other sensation I had ever felt; my insides being filled while my cock was sucked so hungrily. I knew I would not last much longer.

I felt the briefest disappointment when Claire quickly released her mouth from my cock and shuffled herself back out from underneath me. I assume that she had found the position too awkward and uncomfortable to derive any pleasure from it.

"Get on your back," she said as she lifted herself to her knees.

Anthony's cock slipped out from inside me as I pressed forward and rolled over onto my back as she commanded. I waited in anticipation as to what she wanted now, but it was Anthony who took the lead. He pushed my legs apart and pressed my thighs back to expose my anus once more for his taking. Quickly, he was back inside me, pushing even deeper than the previous position had allowed. My disappointment soon faded as Claire leaned back over and took me back into her throat with greater ease.

His fingers gripped tightly onto my thighs as he continued to fuck me, regaining some of the speed and vigour he had applied earlier. With every thrust of his thighs into mine, my cock jolted upwards into Claire's mouth. She was moaning passionately around me and furiously sucking the length of my cock as far into her throat as she could. Anthony fucked me with his cock, and Claire with her mouth, for only a few minutes more before I had started to feel the orgasm building inside me.

I loudly moaned that I was going to cum, and neither of them relented, eager to push me over the edge. Anthony released his grip on one of my thighs and pressed his hand to the back of his girlfriend's head, keeping her held firmly down on my cock. I knew what he wanted then, and she was happy to oblige, and that thought was all I had needed to make me erupt.

I cried out loudly as my insides burst into a wave of pleasure, and my cock exploded inside her mouth. She slurped wildly as it throbbed and sprayed into the back of her throat. I heard her gag as she struggled to take the load in. She pushed her head back against Anthony's hand to allow my cock to fall from her mouth and spray against her cheek instead.

Once my body had finished convulsing, she finally raised herself from my stomach and looked back at me. The sight of her dizzy with lust and with a streak of my cum stretching from the side of her lips all the way back across her ear and into her hair will forever be seared into my memory. When she did not spit any of my load out, I realised that she had already swallowed everything that had landed within her lips.

Anthony had not relented his motions inside me throughout my orgasm, they had only extended it and made it much more intense. He continued rocking himself into me, fucking me wildly.

"Fuck. I'm going to cum," he grunted underneath his heavy breath.

"He wants it in his mouth," Claire ordered one last time, and I knew then that everything she had commanded was for my benefit. She knew exactly what I wanted.

Anthony only lasted a few more thrusts before he quickly lifted himself from between my legs. I gasped as his cock suddenly slipped out of me and the stinging sensation at my anus began once more. He clambered over me, kneeling on either side of my chest and pinning my arms to my sides. Claire looked on as her boyfriend took his cock in his fist and pumped at it furiously above my face to bring his orgasm nearer. I arched my head up and opened my mouth in anticipation, lapping my tongue against his frenulum to tease his orgasm closer.

The tease had worked perhaps even better than I had intended, and his cock began to immediately erupt before he had chance to position it correctly into my mouth. The first few jets sprayed up over my nose and across my face. Some had hit my eye, immediately causing it to sting, but the feeling of his cum showering over me was so hot that I did not particularly care. He eventually pressed the head of his cock into my lips, all the while sending deafening groans into the hotel room. I moaned with him, hungrily slurping at the pulsating head as it fired jets of warm and salty cum across my tongue and into my throat. My lips remained tight around his prick until it had finished twitching within them. I made sure to swirl my tongue once more around his glistening head as it left my mouth, eager to taste as much of him as I could. It wasn't the most pleasant taste or consistency, but I swallowed it down regardless.

We collapsed back onto the bed after a while, kissing continuously back and forth between our three mouths until the moment had passed.

Almost an hour passed of us lying there, occasionally kissing and blissfully dozing until Anthony had noticed the time and stated the checkout time was near. I didn't want it to end, and I offered to pay for another night so that we could continue. Unfortunately, Anthony had to work the following day so they regretfully said they could not keep the fun going, as much as they wanted to. With no time to shower, we all began to get dressed and readied ourselves to leave the hotel.

Before long we were back in Anthony's car on the way to drop me off at the train station. We said our goodbyes, and I slowly kissed each of them much to the surprise of the onlookers outside. They went on their way, and I caught the next train back home, still covered in their scent across my face and their taste in my mouth.

The train had barely left the station before I sent my first text to Katie to describe the experience to her. She had been right of course, I knew now that my desire for both women and men was not a fleeting fantasy, and I would never again let the shame of that hold me back. The return trip seemed much longer -- perhaps because I was now contemplating how my life had been forever changed or maybe because the entirety of the journey came with a persistent erection that I ached to relieve myself of.