Losing My Virginity

Story Info
Losing my virginity.
957 words
4.04
12.5k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story of how I lost my virginity.

They say that you always remember your first time, in my case it feels like it was just yesterday and still very vivid in my memory. I lost my virginity in 1985 at the age of 19. Old by todays' standards but back in the 80s probably not unusual. My late start wasn't helped by the fact that I attended an all boys school which resulted in me being shy around girls. I had a few girlfriends but these were limited to kissing and the odd fondling of a breast if I was very lucky. My cock certainly didn't see any action.

I met Carloine at a rugby club disco, she was 24, a nurse and had a lot more life experience than I had. I had seen her around the rugby club and apparently she had noticed me but of course I missed that and never made a move on her because I'm an idiot and ridiculously shy. So it was left to her to approach me.

At the end of the disco we went back to her parents house where she lived. Her parents where in bed so we started kissing in the living room. As usual for me I was taking it slowly. Caroline started positioning her body that it became very obvious that she wanted me to start exploring. I started fondling her breasts over her blouse and given the noise she was making I guessed that she would appreciate me becoming a bit more adventurous. I unbuttoned her blouse and reached under her bra to explore her beautiful breasts. I'd say that she was a B cup with lovely hard nipples. I was enjoying this but once again too slow for Caroline.

She took my right hand and placed it on her thigh I assumed this was the green light to move to her pussy. At this point I had a raging erection which was straining to get out of my trousers. There was no sign of Caroline making a move to my crotch I slid my hand under her skirt and slowly up her thigh, suddenly I reach beautiful smooth skin, she was wearing stockings. I moved my hand to the inside of her thigh then onto her panties I could feel her wetness through the material. I was now in uncharted territory for me. I reached inside her panties and for the first time felt pubic hair.

In the 80s no one shaved or waxed like today. She was moaning as my hand and fingers explored her pussy. She was soaking wet. I really had no idea what I was doing so used verbal queues to decide if I was doing something right. At this point she placed her hand on my crotch stroking my erection through the material of my trousers. My head was screaming "take my cock out" but she didn't. After a few minutes she let out a final groan and rolled away while kissing me. She got up and went to get us some drinks. I was left looking at my crotch, I needed to get home to relieve myself.

The action above repeated itself over the next 2 weeks as we went on dates, each evening when I got home I would take out my neglected cock and stroke myself to blissful relief.

Then one Wednesday afternoon I was visiting her at her house as she was not on duty. Once again we started kissing and I was exploring her breasts. Suddenly she pushed my away

Caroline "if we are going to do this we need to have sex properly."

Queue my head ready to explode and my cock getting very erect. She took me by my hand and led me up to her bedroom. She sat on the edge of the bed and I took off her jeans and panties. Her pubic hair was brown like her hair and it was quite smooth. She lay down on the bed with her legs bent inviting me to enter. I pulled off my jeans and underwear conscious of my erection bouncing around and standing straight out. I had read plenty of porn mags (remember no internet etc in those days so mags was where you got your sex education) but still this was all a mystery re actually entering a pussy.

I lay on top her and starting fumbling with my cock to put it inside her. I was making such a mess of the situation that eventually she told me to stop and relax.

She gave me a gentle kiss and whispered in my ear "let me do it."

I felt her hand softly touch my hip then he reached down and took my thankfully still erect cock in her hand. She drew back my foreskin and then positioned my cock at the entrance to her very wet pussy. She then reached behind and gently pushed my bum which made arch forward and slide into her. To this day I can still remember the feeling of her pussy and wetness on my cock. I think I made a gasping noise because it was so amazing. I probably only went in and out 5 or 6 times before I knew that I couldn't hold it back and I felt my cum explode inside her. This was not what Caroline wanted as she was no where near having an orgasm. She tried to keep me hard while riding on my cock but unfortunately my cock was done. I still feel sorry that I didn't give her a good experience but she still has a special place in my heart for taking my virginity.

Thank you Caroline.