Losing My Virginity to My Boyfriend

Story Info
How i lost my virginity to my boyfriend.
1.4k words
3.96
29.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Psj3
Psj3
12 Followers

Hi there! My name is Priyanka, and I'm a 23-year-old and recently moved to Canada. This is my first time writing a story. Please bear with me. About my figure, I am a little on the curvy side, I have a figure of 32C-30-34, and my skin tone is fair.

When I first arrived in Canada, I couldn't wait to explore the city. My roommates and I planned a fun outing together, and that's when I met Raghav. He was a friend of one of my roommates, and we all went to the same college. We instantly connected because we had a lot in common, like our hobbies and backgrounds. We started spending more time together and eventually began dating.

In October last year, during the lively Navratri festival, I really wanted to dance the Garba. I convinced Raghav to come with me, and we had a great time dancing together. But by the time the event ended, it was already late. Raghav suggested that I stay at his place since he lived nearby.

When we got to his place, I asked if he had something I could change into. He gave me one of his T-shirts and a pair of shorts, so I went to the bathroom to freshen up and change. After that, we talked for a bit, and he suggested watching a movie since neither of us was feeling sleepy. We snuggled up together on the bed and started watching the movie.

As the movie played on, the room felt warmer and more intimate. I could feel his hands gently moving from my stomach to my breasts. My excitement grew, and after a while, he leaned in and kissed me. I was surprised at first but quickly got into it. We stopped watching the movie and started making out passionately. I could feel his hands carefully exploring my body, making me more and more turned on. This was the first time we were making out. He then came on top of me, and we started kissing each other like crazy, I could feel his hands all over my boobs and trying to get inside my T-shirt. I started to get wet and could feel a damp spot in my panties.

He took off my t-shirt and bra, revealing my breasts. He softly squeezed and sucked them, causing me to moan with pleasure. Then, his hands moved down to my shorts, and at this point, I was soaking wet, and I knew he could feel it. He slid his fingers inside my panties and began touching me, making my moans even louder.

He went on to remove my shorts and panties, leaving me fully exposed to him. He leaned in and started to go down on me, and I gasped as I felt his tongue and lips exploring me intimately. He was slow and gentle, teasing me and building up my pleasure.

I ran my fingers through his hair, urging him on, as he paid attention to every part of me. I felt my excitement building, my breathing growing faster and more erratic.

But then, to my surprise, he pulled away and sat up, a wicked grin on his face. "I have something else in mind," he said, as he moved down to kneel between my legs. He slid his fingers inside me, and I moaned loudly as he began to stroke me deeply and rhythmically. I writhed on the bed, feeling the pleasure building within me. I was getting closer and closer to the edge, and I could tell that Raghav was enjoying every moment of it.

Finally, I couldn't take it any longer. With a cry of pleasure, I climaxed, my body convulsing with waves of intense pleasure. Raghav continued to stroke me gently as I rode out my orgasm, bringing me back down to earth slowly.

Raghav then took his fingers out and licked them clean, never taking his eyes off me. I felt a mix of embarrassment and excitement as I looked back at him.

He then stood up and began to take off his clothes, I felt a wave of nervous excitement wash over me. I couldn't help but stare at his erection, feeling a mix of awe and trepidation. It was rock hard, roughly 7.5inc in length, and a little dark in color. This was the first time I had ever done anything like this, and I was eager to see what it would feel like.

With a deep breath, I knelt in front of him and slowly took his dick in my hand. I gently stroked it and started to suck it. I could feel his hands on my head as I began to pleasure him. I started slowly, my tongue exploring every inch of his shaft. As I increased my speed, I could feel Raghav's hands tightening in my hair, guiding me as I pleasured him.

It was a strange mix of sensations, the salty taste of him on my tongue, the feel of his hands on my head, and the sound of his moans filling the room.

As I continued, my speed increased and my mouth enveloped more of him. After a few minutes, Raghav couldn't hold back any longer and a loud moan came into my mouth. He tasted a little salty, but it felt a little yucky and I ran to the washroom to spit it out. I came back and lay on the bed with him. He asked me if I wanted to go all the way. I nodded in nervously; I knew what was about to happen - I was about to lose my virginity and the anticipation was almost too much to bear.

Raghav then guided me onto the bed and positioned himself above me. He started by playing with my breasts, teasing, and squeezing them until my nipples were hard and erect. I gasped at the sensation, my body responding to his touch with a mix of pleasure and nervous excitement. He slowly started moving downward giving special attention to my navel. As he shifted his focus downward, I felt a wave of anticipation mixed with fear. This was the first time I had ever done anything like this, and I wasn't sure what to expect. He enjoyed my body for a while till he was ready to take me.

He took out a condom from the side drawer and put it in as I watched him. He started rubbing his dick on my vagina slowly lubricating it with my juices, teasing me in the process. He teased me until I was practically begging him to enter me, my body aching with a deep sense of desire. He finally entered me. I felt a sharp pain mixed with pleasure. I winced slightly, my body adjusting to the new sensations.

As we continued, I found myself lost in the moment, the pain subsiding and giving way to a flood of intense emotions and sensations. With each thrust, I felt my pleasure building, my body moving in time with Raghav's. I could feel the heat of his breath on my neck, his touch sending waves of pleasure through my body.

With each movement, I felt my pleasure reaching new heights. I could feel his own pleasure building, our moans filling the room. As we reached the brink of climax, he pulled out. I looked at him confused.

"What are you doing "I said, "Get on all fours "he replied.

I understood what he wanted to do and quickly changed my position. As he positioned himself behind me, I could feel his hands on my hips, holding me close to him. I could feel the heat of his body against mine, his hands exploring my hips and waist. He finally entered me from behind. I gasped at the sudden change in sensation, the pleasure building to a fever pitch.

As he moved in and out of me, I could feel his hips slapping my ass, his touch sending shivers down my spine. The sound of my moans and our bodies slamming against each others fill the room.

As we continued, our movements become more urgent and passionate, I felt myself reaching the brink of climax. With a loud moan, I let go, my body trembling with pleasure as he continued to thrust inside me. Finally, Cumming inside me (inside the condom technically lol).

He finally withdrew himself from inside me and gave me a big kiss. He then cleaned himself and passed a few tissues to me as well. I went into the washroom to clean myself. When I came back he was already in the bed, I lay next to him and snuggled up eventually falling asleep in his arms.

Psj3
Psj3
12 Followers