All Comments on 'Losing Myself One Drop at a Time'

by SilkeeSmooth1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

will there be a part 2 ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

I love all the espionage and how they knew it was him to start with. Please make more.

violetnekovioletnekoalmost 4 years ago
Rubina needs some love

All this for the new girl, no love or pleasure for Rubina?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome Story! Keep it Going

Man, love the story. Awesome super-hot plot. Would LOVE to see it continued or more like it.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 3 years ago

Creepy and fun, would have enjoyed learning more about her debut as a "masseuse"... complete with happy endings, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Were do I sign up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where do I sign up ? 💋

RodimusMikeRodimusMike11 months ago
As sick as it is.

Jocelyn/Agent Zeiss was condtioned to become a woman it was done for the greater good.Emma and Rubina just wanted Joshua to see how much better being a woman could be,and by slowly milking him of his masculinity and awful cum and adding fresh wholesome estrogen that Jocelyn could be born while Joshua the masculine man died in informational terms so he no longer had a history as a man.

I am not sure if those milkings would permanently do away with his cum or if it only did it temporarily but from the talk it made it seem like it would eventually kill his cum and masculinity so his cock would just shrivel up,maybe used only to urinate.But from both Rubina and Emma stimulating Jocelyn that orgasm was reached internally by flooding her body with endorphins thereby creating the perfect euphoria.

And as bad as Emma and Rubina were they did it for the right reasons to create a world of peace with only Women and Near Women.

4Leather4Leather8 months ago

It’s possible in some way it could happen. Give it time. Not sure if you’re planning to continue the project or not. Loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSilkeeSmooth1@SilkeeSmooth1
New author here on literotica, but long time user. Just a transfemale trying to write outsome of the fantasies I've had in my head my whole life.