All Comments on 'Losing the Bet'

by talkmedown44

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Red neck cluck story.

Enuf said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Can't Wait

Quoting Jet's backer Bart Scott "can't wait". For NFL games and of course the rest of this fucking hot tale. Well done and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Pure Crap

Sick stuff This is erotic NOT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
If You Don't Kick Her To The Curb

in the next chapter, you have to \write this under "Cuckold" not "Loving Wives"!!!

NaughtyGirlNancyNaughtyGirlNancyalmost 12 years ago
A very stimulating story

My hubby has been asking me to do something like this for some time now. It really gets him (and me) turned on when we talk about it. He has also asked me to consider a wet tee shirt contest or an amateure night at a strip club. I think I'll have to shear this story with him when he gets home. Please don't keep us waiting for part 2 for to long, and ignore the detractors. Keep up the good work.

licyou69licyou69almost 12 years ago
Nice Job

Ignore the anonymous hate mongers on this site

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Naughty naughty man. I hope she spanked you for being a filthy perv.

4*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wrong

We already see a WACC story and author. Why wait for chapter two. All that will be is her fucking more guys and jerking off in the corner say oh wow this is cool.

Again how is my nom de plume any different then annon?

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 12 years ago
Abrupt ending...

that needs a follow up chapter to tell the story properly, IMHO.

BTW, the story isn't so much about losing the bet as it is about paying off the bet.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
You Are

Only going to get better maybe the next chapter will be a winner. This one was a little weak. Thank for sharing I will be on the look out for your next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great story

great story can't wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
re: licyou69

Ah, yes, the wimp cuckold lover has spoken. If anybody should be ignored it's assholes like him that cry foul when a cuck story is attacked. He should know, that's probably all he writes.

JonTaylorJonTayloralmost 12 years ago
Jeez, Pleez, Not Another Cuck Writer

You have some skill. Please, after you get the cuckold stuff out of your system, would you do some romance or mature or erotic coupling stuff? Even non-erotic. Anything, just not this formulaic man-bashing crapola..

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Odd

There were several odd parts about the bet, but they WERE addressed by the author (and hard to swallow). I also found her admission of horniness prior to the start of the 'party' to be unusual, she had not sounded like a 'hotwife' earlier...then the rapidity of the start of the sex was very unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Wish I could fuck the wimps wife she would never go back to a loser husband like that who stands around and gets excited while another man fucks her

jimntennjimntennalmost 12 years ago
Nice bet!!

Even liked that she followed through with it..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So what

So what now.... does Sharon arrange for her husband to bang two of her cute slutty friends in a threesome because she feels so guilty for what she did. It would be ironic if the two slutty friends turned out to be Jason's and Pete's women and they would be the ones getting cucked. Motto of the story "Dont dish it out if you can't take it."

Andi23Andi23almost 12 years ago
Great read

If you ever figure it out let me know why all these losers hide behind anonymous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
very hot read

so lets have the next part dose she tell him or dose she lie. As for the guys do they tell him or just laugh behind his back. keep it going & lets see dose she get PG by the guy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
keep on writing , cant wait for the next chapter

nice work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Kudos to the author

for accepting anon comments, only the most fragile pussies refuse anon comments (x_cuckdoe_x, huecuck, etc) and they are usually the same cumdrinkers bleating like sheep against every goddamn story, ever since that guy kept calling them "closet cucks" or some shit, lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Re: Kudos to the author.

Anonymouse the only person that bleats is you. So carry on bleating, the names you make up for people are really funny in a sad juvernile way, but then that's about your limit isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
interesting

I am sure she is not telling hubby.......wonder if the guys have another party with out hubby and use her good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What is juvernile?

huecuck and the Wanna Be Cucks take misspelling to an art form. Congratulations on turning LW into a cesspool you repressed homocucks, the longtime decent writers have abandoned the category to make room for you illiterate self-haters. GG

UncleTom555UncleTom555almost 12 years ago

Can't wait for the second chapter. Really well written and love the premise.

LikesGoodWritingLikesGoodWritingover 11 years ago
this is very clever

it had me wondering if you could pull it off.. as Nancy and others have said, realistic.. a little work may have made it even sing more -- but clearly calls for parts two, three and four (i will help brainstorm if desired).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
go on...

It's high time you post a part 2 of the story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
what happened next?

i like it so far but dont keep us hingin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I like the story so far...

What happened after you got there. I like were the story is going. Please give us the conclusion.

BigjimstBigjimstover 9 years ago
Wow.

Great story! Keep up the good work.

orangebelt55orangebelt55about 8 years ago
finish

finish and extend this story and it's a 5 star beauty

fisheronefisheroneover 7 years ago
Soft husband

First you head off this kind of bet. Secondly if you do allow this you don't allow friend to fuck wife. Husband should have broken moment before it got out of hand. Now he may loose wife and friends instead of manning up. Partners are supposed to protect your partner.

NegativeNellyNegativeNellyover 4 years ago
Crazy

I don’t understand allowing your friends to have sex with your wife, bet or no bet.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Cuck and whore in another ridiculous list bet story. People don't do stupid things like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

he's queer is why let let them fuck his wife to check out there cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sounds like 26thNC is jealous he didn’t get to wear the maid’s outfit for the boys. I know how much he enjoys his tiny Vienna sausage encased in satin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife worked for a nude maid service for a couple of years. She ended up quitting the job, but she still would go clean one guy’s house naked every week. He was rich and hung. She enjoyed the money and his cock for the first couple years of our marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this. It’s always pretty hot when you can watch your wife when she doesn’t know you are. They can be free to let themselves go and not worry about you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What sort of sick, twisted man must you be to come to a sex story site and then complain about free smut? A loser, that’s what.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh yes, this was very erotic. The thrill the husband must have felt trying to drive while imagining what was happening. The excitement the wife felt as she got more turned on by showing off. The taboo nature of it all. Thrilling.

Thank you Talkmedown44 for sharing this bit of naughty fun with us all.

Just_WordsJust_Words4 months ago

Lousy friends, poor excuse for a wife, spineless husband, how much less could you want?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous