Losing The Fight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Doesn't. Maybe I'm a little insecure. But hardly bothered. I really like you a lot, and the fact that we have good sex was an extra for me. You're the main event."

"Oh, Pete." She jumped into my arms. I swung her around. We kissed.

"Maybe we should check out Sarah's house. I think she might be on an overnight."

"With her boss?"

"Yeah."

We went over there, and sure enough Sarah was out. It turns out that she was gone for the night.

Lisa and I quickly dropped our clothes.

"I have something I want to show you, Pete."

She pulled me down onto the bed. She sat me with my legs crossed, back against the headboard. I was really ready for her. She put her legs around my waist, and slowly pushed herself onto my dick. Then she just sat there staring at me. After a while she told me to close my eyes. I did. I could feel myself hard inside her. The feeling was exquisite. There was very little movement, but I remained hard. The only movement was us breathing. That provided a small amount of stimulation. We went on like this, not moving, aroused. I began to 'go away.' I mean, I wasn't really a separate being from her. My cock inside her was melded with her. Time flowed, but I don't know how long.

Then she slowly began squeezing me, squeeze and relax. Over and over this happened. She kept doing this, but at a faster pace, slowly quickening her squeezing, and doing it harder. I was overcome.

"Don't move, Pete. I'll bring you off."

And she did. Her squeezes were intense, I felt her begin to convulse. I came so hard, but I didn't move. After....I passed out.

Apparently, I was not out long. I woke up, and Lisa was smiling at me. I was stretched out on the bed.

I said, softly, "Well, I might as well die right now. Nothing could be better than that."

"You were perfect, Pete. I can't believe you got it first time."

We got up early the next morning. We drifted into a sixty-nine, avoiding bad breath. Then we showered, Lisa first. As I was entering the bathroom, I heard voices. I peeked out to check, and Sarah was there with Lisa. They didn't see me, and I started back to the shower. But I heard Lisa say, "I got into Dak's tantric sex with Pete last night. It worked, just like with Dak."

"Really? I'm amazed. I've never been able to do that with anyone but Dak. I think Pete might be the man for you. But...please don't hurt him. If you can't stay true, you should move on."

"I really love him, you know, Sarah."

"Yes, I can see that. You also have had a noticeable sexual preference for another type of guy."

"Yeah, big assholes. It is thrilling to give in to some big jerk, makes me feel so deliciously submissive."

"If you really take up full time with Pete, you have to give that up. Totally."

"I will. I love Pete."

I slipped back into the bathroom. The shower was quick, and I walked out into the kitchen, wearing only my boxers.

"Whoo Hoo." Sarah trilled. "You've got a great body, Pete. Show us your ass."

"Sarah, Lisa might not like that."

Lisa smiled and said, "Go ahead, show Sarah your tight ass. It's the least we can do for borrowing her bed."

I hesitated. Both women started into the stripper music -LaTaTa, TaTaTaDa. They clapped and shouted. "Strip. All off."

I turned my back to them and pulled his boxers down over my rear end. I wiggled and flexed.

"All right, all right." More clapping.

I dropped the boxers all the way off, but didn't turn around. I hung them on my hard prick. I wiggled some more. Then I turned around.

"Oooooh, the hidden dick trick. Who will be the lucky girl to pull them off?" Lisa was laughing.

I twirled the boxers around with my cock.

Lisa slipped down onto her knees in front of me. She grabbed the boxers. She slowly pulled them off me, staying between me and Sarah. She tossed Sarah the boxers, as she sucked my hardness into her mouth.

Sarah was overcome with lust. She stood up and took off her dress in one go. She didn't have a bra. She slipped out of her panties. I was getting my cock sucked, but I was also watching Sarah. Sarah also got down on her knees in front of me. She tugged at Lisa's hair. Lisa let my cock slip out of her mouth, exposing it to Sarah. Sarah seemed surprised at the size of it. She likely expected something commensurate with my overall build. But my cock is bigger and thicker than that. Sarah couldn't help herself. She started to lick my dick.

"You're just a degenerate dick licker, Sarah," Lisa said. "Robbing the cradle."

"Umph." Sarah was now sucking me. I couldn't believe this was happening. Maybe I should have felt some discomfort, being sucked off by another woman right in front of Lisa. But I didn't.

Lisa said, "When he comes in your mouth, you have to kiss me with it."

Sarah said, "Oomph." She started sucking herder, moving her tongue around. I groaned and spurted off into Sarah's mouth. She sucked me dry. Then she turned to Lisa.

The two of them embraced, still on their knees. Sarah put her tongue out with a load of my cum on it. Lisa sucked it into her mouth. They fell into a full on kiss now, with Sarah above Lisa, allowing the cum to flow into Lisa's mouth. After a minute, they broke. They both turned to me.

Lisa opened her mouth, showed me the cum before she swallowed it. Sarah stuck her tongue out at me. It was still slicked with his juice.

"I can't believe we did that, Sarah. He's supposed to be my boyfriend."

"You didn't say anything when I sucked him. And I know you like to watch. Let's go back to bed and see how fast he recovers."

"Well, maybe we should ask Pete, before we drag him off and fuck him to within an ich of his life. Pete?"

I was already getting hard again. He said, "Anything you ladies agree on. I'm game."

Sarah said, "You may regret saying that." She stood up and pulled me into the bedroom by my dick. Lisa followed, giggling.

Sarah shoved me onto the bed. "Who gets what, Lisa?"

"You can fuck him. I'll sit on his face." Sarah straddled me. I was now hard again. She slipped my cock into herself, and slowly moved around. Lisa straddled my face. She grabbed the headboard, and lowered herself onto my waiting tongue.

Lisa came first. I thought I might drown. Then Sarah clamped down hard on me, with her own orgasm. I couldn't stop myself. I thrust into her and unloaded again. Not a lot of cum, but it felt good.

I was shrinking out of Sarah when Lisa turned around, she and Sarah began to kiss each other. Lisa's cute ass was right in my face. I started to lick Lisa's ass, sticking my tongue up into her anus, then out. In and out. Lisa came, expelling my tongue. I passed out for a short while. Maybe they did fuck me to death, I thought.

But I came around. Sarah and Lisa were getting into the shower. I waited until they were clean, and then I took my second slower of the morning. This time we all got dressed. Lisa and I hustled to make our morning classes.

That evening I wanted to talk to Lisa about what had happened in the morning. We sat on a quiet bench just inside the back entrance to the library.

"Lisa, I heard what you and Sarah talked about before we got into our orgy. I thought about it. You know, I was so happy when you said you loved me. Because I love you. But, I was really worried about the penchant for big jerk guys. I would be devastated if we were supposed to be exclusive, and then you weren't. Of course, just after that talk, you and Sarah completely seduced me, and I fucked her. So, I wasn't exclusive. I'm confused."

"Do you want to be exclusive? Meaning NEITHER one of us fucks around....no....even messes around with others?"

"Yes, well....I mean you really seemed to enjoy it when we both had sex with Sarah. From the talk, I assume that I wasn't the first guy that you and Sarah shared. Right?"

"But doesn't it work both ways? If you can fuck Sarah right in front of me, then I should be able to fuck some other guy, as long as you're there. Sarah and I used to go on double dates. Then we would bring the men back to her place and switch off. It was exhilarating. But I could give that up, for you. Only if you promise me the same."

"I love you. I want to only have sex with you. I want you to only have sex with me."

"What about Sarah? Can I have sex with her? You could watch."

"If that happened, I would certainly be drawn into it. Wouldn't I?"

"We could tie you up," she laughed. Pete began getting hard at the thought.

Lisa said, "All right. I won't have sex with any man other than you. And I won't have sex with Sarah unless you agree, and we tie you up. I see that that scenario turns you on. You're hard as a rock." She reached out and grabbed my cock through my pants.

"See," she said, fondling me. "Let's go over to Sarah's place and seal this deal. We did. When we arrived, Sarah was in her bath robe.

"Come on in," she said. "I wondered how long it would take."

Lisa said, "We discussed what happened. We discussed fidelity, and if we wanted it. We agreed that we'd be faithful to each other. Well, except we may make an exception just for you. You and I can have sex. But Pete has to be present, only tied up, so he won't be tempted to fuck you himself."

"Why can't Pete fuck me? You will."

"You're another woman. He doesn't feel as threatened by that, I guess. Anyway, my argument was that if he can fuck you, then I can fuck some other guy, as long as he's there. But he didn't like that. So we came up with the tie him up idea. So he won't fuck you."

"I can see some flaws in that plan, but it sounds like fun anyway. Wanna try now? I can watch Pete fuck you, and then we can tie him up, and I can lick you clean, and do other stuff, too."

I got hard just hearing this. Lisa took off her blouse, bra, skirt and panties. I stripped as well. Lisa wanted me to do her from behind, over the couch. She posed there, moving her ass seductively and fingering herself. I approached, rubbed myself back and forth over her mons. Then I plunged into her. She gasped. I fucked her hard, like an asshole would do. She really seemed to like it that way. She came several times. Sarah was calling her names as I did this, like 'slut' and 'nympho.' Lisa got off on that. Lisa got off again as I came inside her. I pulled out, walked toward the bathroom.

"Pete is really learning fast about you, Lisa. Let's tie him up."

Sarah had a pair of soft cuffs in a drawer. Always prepared, she was. I put my hands out for her.

"No, not in front. Behind your back." She cuffed my hands there.

"On your knees now." I dropped. She was behind me. She secured my hands to one of my ankles with something. Now I was tied up, and on my knees. I tried getting out, but no go.

I watched Lisa sit on the couch. Sarah got on her knees and started licking Lisa clean. She would smile at me from time to time, her teeth covered in cum. Lisa came again. Then they began hugging and kissing. Lisa started to lick Sarah. She continued until Sarah came. They relaxed. All the time I was so aroused. I thought about throwing myself down onto my front so I could get friction and come. I didn't, though.

Lisa got up and strutted over to me.

"What shall we do with helpless Pete? Now that we have him tied up, it seems a pity to waste the opportunity."

Sarah came over. They were both standing over me, naked. I moaned.

"Get me off, please." I must surely have sounded desperate.

Sarah came around and undid the ankle thing, so I could stand up. She grabbed me by the cock and pulled me toward the bedroom.

"Come with me, Pete. Sarah will help you out, don't worry." She pushed me onto the bed, on my back.

"Pete, don't you dare come inside Sarah, no matter what." Lisa said this in a stern voice. Sarah mounted me. She smiled as she did it.

"I'm going to wring him dry. After that, you can punish him for disobedience."

Lisa said, "That's a plan." Sarah began slowly humping my dick. She leaned over and kissed my eyes. She tongued them. She was moving faster. She felt so tight. I tried as hard as I could to keep from coming. But it was useless. She came, and it called forth my orgasm. I had lost. (But really won.) I wondered what my punishment would be.

Lisa told Sarah to sit against the headboard, spread her legs.

"Clean her up, Pete!" She was forceful as she said it. I was a little hesitant. I rolled over onto my stomach. Sarah pulled me up toward her. I began to lick. It wasn't so bad. I actually was getting into it, when Lisa smacked my ass with some sort of paddle. (Later found to be a ping pong paddle.)

"Take that, you unfaithful brute!" Lisa was giggling.

Smack, smack, smack. Ten times.

Sarah was watching. She had an orgasm. I had not cried out while getting spanked, although it hurt. I'm sure my ass was red. But my cock was hard again. I didn't want Lisa to see that, but they gave me no choice. Lisa rolled me over. There it was! No hiding.

"Looks like Pete has another tasty kink," Sarah giggled.

"Do you want me to spank you some more, Pete?" Lisa actually seemed curious.

"No. No. Yes, maybe."

"Roll him over, Lisa. It's my turn."

Sarah spanked me ten more times. I didn't come, but I didn't lose my erection. Lisa got me off with her hand. I spurted several feet in the air. The girls were impressed. They untied me.

"Okay, we'll all have to reconsider our agreements, " Lisa said. "Time for that tomorrow. Let's clean up and go to bed."

All three of us showered together. Sarah's bed was a king. I fell asleep between the two of them. In the morning, I woke up with me spooned around Lisa, and Sarah spooned around me. That led to me being hard again. Lisa woke up, began to wriggle. Sarah was awakened, I think, by me moaning. Lisa pushed me away. She moved her face between Sarah's legs and started to lick her. She was on her knees on the bed. She wiggled her ass. I didn't need an invitation.

When we were all finished, showered and dressed, we made eggs and toast for breakfast.

Lisa said, "Based upon last night and this morning, I feel our agreement about Sarah is unworkable. I suggest that we agree to be faithful to each other, except for Sarah. And, with Sarah, only if we are a threesome. No one on one."

"Okay," I said. "Is that okay with you, Sarah?"

"Yep, but although you two are kinda monogamous, except for me, I'm free to see who I want to see."

"Sure," Lisa said. "Just leave a tie on the door."

That's how it went, too. Lisa and I kept our promises to be faithful, except for Sarah. We'd see her about once a week. The three of us explored our respective kinks. That left me sore-assed sometimes. Lisa and Sarah, too.

The college years passed. Sarah hooked up with a guy, Jerome, that she liked a lot. That was our senior year. The threesomes slacked off after that, but didn't end completely. Then Jerome got Sarah pregnant (I'm not sure how, as she was always on the pill. Not my immediate business.)

I got into law school. Lisa got a job a county away teaching junior high English and Literature. Sarah had her baby. A boy, Jay. Maybe you're wondering if perhaps the kid was mine. No. Jerome was a light skinned black man. The baby was, too.

And the big news, Lisa and I got married the week after graduation. Mostly family came, with Sarah, Jerome and some others from school. We had a big party after.

At the party, Jerome and I found ourselves sitting at a table watching our wives dance with each other. It was a risqué dance.

Jerome said, "Pete, I'm looking at those two and they seem very close. You've known them a while. Can I ask...you know."

"Have you asked Sarah?"

"She wanted to 'let the past be past,'" he said.

"Maybe that's for the best. I'll say this, and I hope you're not too sensitive, the three of us used to be very close. We don't do that now, and haven't since Sarah met you."

'Okay. I think I get the picture. Thanks."

Sarah and Jerome had another baby, Lisa. (Yes, after my Lisa.) And the next big news, Lisa got pregnant during the first year of law school. It was somewhat unplanned. Lisa had an issue with the pill, and so we practiced the rhythm method. Somewhere, we lost the beat. Byron came along. Lisa had the baby in late July, and went back to teaching after New Year. I switched to some evening classes, so I'd be home for Byron. That worked out well.

I got out of law school and we had the twins a year later, also in July. I was making some money then, with my real estate mill. Lisa could take the year off. That also worked out well.

My law practice was not in the college town, but on the other side of the next county where Lisa worked. Jerome and Sarah lived near us. We socialized a lot. There were others in our group, including Russ and Leann Mason, who were working for me, and Charles and Mandy Carter, the investigators. All of us had kids, mostly the same ages.

Things moved along quite well for me and Lisa. She returned to teaching for a while. Then she switched up and took a job at the local branch of a company that produced educational materials. Her office had about ten people in it. She was in charge of reading proposals for the published work. Her boss was Elaine Chow. A very nice person in her sixties. Lisa really liked the work.

Things moved right along. It had been eight years since I got out of law school. Lisa and I had a very active sex life all this time. Maybe when we were amidst law school and a baby, things fell off some. But they picked right up soon after that. We had a lot of intimate knowledge of each other, due in part to our long dalliance with Sarah. We put it to good use. The house was big enough that we could do stuff without the kids hearing. Both of us kept in shape. Lisa was in a gym, and worked out three or four times a week. I ran every day except Sunday, and I had taken membership in a gym that specialized in mixed martial arts. I didn't really fight. But I used the heavy bag, kicks and punches, and sparred some with other less skilled guys. Jerome had recommended that to me. He said, accurately, that it was a great way to keep in overall shape. Jerome was a lot better at it that I was, and actually took some fights. Sarah didn't like that, because he'd come home beat up sometimes. But, just from sparring, so did I. Lisa took it in stride. She recalled my story about high school and bullying. By then, of course, she'd seen all the scars.

One thing I found out, by doing MMA, was that, despite my smooth life, I still had that rage beneath the surface. Once in a while it would come out at the gym. Almost always that happened when I was at the heavy bag. But I did let loose on a guy once who was bothersome and a jerk. The gym owner, Les Beatty, read me out for that, but sympathized. I thought that MMA was a good way to keep the beast at bay.

About a month ago Lisa got word of a new boss. Elaine had retired early and no one at the branch office had enough experience to take over. A guy was to come in from New York. His name was Darrel Alvin King. I heard that he was coming to take over when Lisa and Sarah were talking on the patio one afternoon, and I had a window open in the office.

Lisa said, in a low voice, "We have a new boss coming in. You'll never guess."

"What? Who is it?"

"Dak. It's Dak."

"Oh my God! I thought he went to India."

"All I know is that Darrel Alvin King is coming from New York to take the reins."

"What are you going to do? Can you work with him? I don't think I could. After, you know..."

"I don't know what I'll do. I am curious to see him."

"But you won't just see him. You'll work for him."

"It's been fifteen years since we last saw him. It may not be a problem. Maybe he's old and fat." Lisa didn't sound hopeful.

"But you and I know him. He'd be about forty-two or three. He won't be old. And, I bet, he won't be fat either. I can still remember how he could pick me up and fuck me without any apparent effort."