Losing The Fight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday I was all packed for the jaunt, which, with traffic, would take about two hours or maybe more. I had a hold-all, and a duffle. Lisa had two small suitcases, that I put into my car before leaving for work. I was going to pick up Lisa from work. Dak was, allegedly, already at the cabin.

When I got to work, I went to Lisa's cases, to open them. They were locked. That made me very curious, and nervous. I picked the locks. One case had what might be described as ordinary clothing. I noticed a new nightie, very sexy. Also, two bikinis. Small ones. The second, smaller case had some unmarked DVD's, her lap top from home, and a fancy camera that she got for her birthday. It had digital movie capability, and could take fancy photos. I wasn't comfortable with her packing, but nothing obvious was amiss. I locked the cases.

I picked Lisa up around 5:30. We had a light meal as I drove. We got to the cabin after eight o'clock. It had a gated entrance, which was open when we arrived. There were two cars parked in the small lot near the door. One was a Mercedes SUV. One was Sarah's Toyota. I recognized it, dark or not, because I had done some work on it for her a month ago.

I braked the car to a stop, quite suddenly. I backed up, turned it around and headed out to the gate. Lisa screamed at me.

"What are you doing? Pete. Pete. Stop, please." She was frantic, and clawed at the shifter.

I paid her no mind. But the gate was closed. It was not in view of the front door. I honked the horn, loud and long. The gate didn't open. I shut off the engine, took the keys and got out.

I screamed at Lisa, "You set me up. What have you done?" She scrambled out of the car, ran up to me. She tried to hug me, but I pushed her away, hard. I jogged up to the gate. I could easily have climbed over. But then I would be leaving the field without Lisa. That wasn't what I wanted.

"Pete, please just come inside. I promise you, promise you, that it will be okay. I won't betray you. Pete, ever."

"Why is Sarah here, Lisa? Is Jerome with her?"

"Yes, he's here. They've been here since Thursday. It's necessary that all four of us meet with Dak. It's not just our problem. It's theirs, too."

I went to the car. I opened my hold-all and got my small .380 pistol out. Lisa didn't see that. I tucked it into my belt, under my shirt. I jogged around the corner.

Lisa started shouting, "Pet, come back. Where are you going? Pete, Pete, Please." She didn't come after me, though. She could have done.

I went to the pool side of the building. I slipped in a back door I had located. Unlocked. I peered into one lighted room, where I heard voices. Dak was there, standing up, looking out the front window. Sarah and Jerome were sitting at a table, with wine. Dak had on some sort of dressing gown. Sarah wore a robe. Jerome seemed to be dressed only in shorts. Dak went to the door, to answer Lisa's knock.

Lisa rushed in. "He saw Sarah's car. He went ballistic. What are we going to do? Did you close the gate? He was going to drive away."

Dak said, "The gate closes automatically." I knew that was a lie, since it was open when we arrived. Anyway, they had to have heard the horn blasts. I decided to beard the lion, so to speak. I tucked the .380 in the back of my jeans, walked into the room, from behind all of them, who were looking at Lisa. Lisa saw me first.

"Pete. Thank God. We....we..."

"Y'all want to explain what's going on here? Because, gate or no gate, I'm outta here if I don't hear some reasonable explanation." I spoke quietly, but they all heard.

I saw Dak move over to the desk in the corner. He was casual as he leaned on it. He started to speak, "Peter, we're here to discuss the nature of all our relationships, going forward. We had a thought that you would not come out here, if you knew our intentions. But we only want a civil discussion. All of us."

Lisa said, "I'm sorry that we didn't tell you, but you wouldn't have come."

"Look, Lisa, I don't want anything to do with Dak. I don't want you to have anything to do with him either. I have lost you, I guess. You kept saying that you wouldn't betray me. But this is betrayal, sneaking around, lying. Utter bullshit. I have absolutely no reason to discuss the nature of all our relationships going forward."

Dak said, "Pete, we don't mean any harm here. Lisa and Sarah and I have a type of bond, which obviously still exists. We all simply need to come to a reasonable agreement about how to deal with that."

Sarah added, "Pete, I love you, you know that. Lisa loves you, very much. We three have been through a lot. When Dak came back, Lisa and I worried that his presence would screw up everything. We need to discuss it. And Dak has to be in on that."

"Then all of you could have come to the house. There's room there to have a discussion. Instead, you lured me out here on false pretenses, to a place where Dak has control of things. Not neutral ground. And when I tried to leave, Dak closed the gate. Then he just lied about that. You'll all pardon me if I find these explanations foolishly transparent lies. Really, I thought better of all of you -- you three. What about you, Jerome? Are you in on this charade?"

"I really didn't have much choice, Pete. I'm sorry I didn't say anything."

"You knew they were setting me up? Did Sarah fuck Dak last night? Did you? What's the score?"

Dak said, "We should not discuss things in this way. Why don't you get your bags from the car, and we can talk this over tomorrow?"

When he said this, a large African-American man appeared behind him. Dak glanced his way.

"This is Mr. Jenkins. He'll help you with the bags."

I looked at Mr. Jenkins. He was supposed to be muscle, for Dak's use in imposing his will on everyone here. Mr. Jenkins and I looked at each other. We knew each other well. But neither he nor I gave any indication of that. His name was Roosevelt (Rosy) Jenkins. I met him when I was doing a criminal law clinic at law school. He was in trouble. I made arrangements for him to do a drug treatment program, instead of going to jail. He had done very well, and pulled himself out of addiction. I kept in touch with him sporadically. I knew that he had a job with a security firm, starting as a bouncer, moving up. Here he was.

I shrugged, "Mr. Jenkins and I can get the bags. But only if the gate is open when we get there. If it's closed, I'm gone."

I didn't wait for an answer, just walked out past Rosy and through the front door. He came with me, a step behind. We rounded the corner to where my car was parked by the gate. The gate was opening.

"Rosy, what are you doing here?"

"This guy hired our firm, Pete. He told me that he thought he might be having a disruptive visitor. I guess that's you. I see you're strapped."

"Yep. Get in, I have to move this car before we go back."

He got in the car and I drove it beyond the gate. I parked in a small area off the road. Rosy and I got the bags. He had Lisa's and I had mine. I locked the car and set the alarm. I stowed the .380 in my hold-all.

"I see you're carrying as well, although it's well done. Rosy, this man is big trouble. He's trying to destroy everything I have, by taking my wife. Tell me, what happened Thursday?"

"The other two came. Jerome was unhappy. But King basically seduced him. He didn't have to seduce Sarah. She was his from the start. In the end they all went upstairs to one bedroom. Can't tell you what happened inside. This morning Jerome seemed okay with whatever happened."

"What are your instructions about the troublesome visitor?"

"Keep him from using any weapons. King said he could easily take care of anything else. I believe my people said that he was some judo champ, or something."

"Yeah, something." I thought a minute as we walked. "Rosy, no matter what happens, I don't want you to interfere. I don't....I can't actually use your help. If I can't get through this on my own, then it's a lost cause. Understand? I mean it. No matter. I won't use the gun. Unless he has one. Does he?"

"No. No evidence of that at all. He's physically confident. Doesn't believe he needs a gun."

"Okay. It seems likely to me that sooner or later he and I will fight it out. That's fine. He will win, he's good. Just call 911 if a hospital is needed. I think it will be needed. But, Rosy, that's my burden and business. Okay?"

"Done. Hope all goes well."

We were at the front door. Rosy showed me the way the room set up for me and, I assume, Lisa. It had a nice king bed, and a big window looking out on the pool area, and a basketball court. I stowed the bags, and we went back down. On the way I asked him about security.

"There's cameras around the outside, and some alarms set up on natural approaches. That's it as far as I know."

We walked into the main room. All four of the others were at the big table where people ate. It looked as if they had been talking, but stopped when we entered. It was 9:30 and I thought the room was still full of energy. Tension, actually.

Lisa was sitting at the far end of the table, near Dak. Jerome was at the other end, and Sarah on the far side, by herself.

Dak said, "Did Mr. Jenkins get you settled?"

"Yes, he did, thank you. It seems a nice room."

"Would you like something to drink? We have wine, beer, soft drinks, or something stronger."

I saw that Lisa had wine, Sarah a beer, and Jerome had bottled water. Dak had nothing. I declined the offer.

"Lisa," I said, 'what do you believe can be accomplished here?"

Dak began, "Pete, I believe....." I cut him off.

"I spoke to Lisa. She's my wife. I wanted to get her idea of why we were here, not yours. I think you already told me what you thought. Lisa?"

"I just wanted to have a talk about the relationships among all of us. I wasn't comfortable at my job, knowing that you were suspicious. But, since I wanted to keep my job, I wanted to establish.....well....I wanted to clear the air."

"And, why come here? Why not have a nice dinner at our house?"

"That was Dak's idea. He said we might feel freer here to say what we meant, and what we wanted."

"So, Lisa, why do you think Dak closed the gate. And why is Mr. Jenkins here?"

"I don't know. Why Dak?"

Dak said, "I closed the gate to keep you from foolishly leaving before we worked things out. Mr. Jenkins is here to make sure things don't get out of hand."

"You mean, he's here to keep me from bucking?"

"No, not so much that. I didn't know what the situation might entail. You could have come armed."

"And, that's why Mr. Jenkins is wearing a pistol? You have armed back up? Lisa, what do you say to that? Dak traps me here, then brings out an armed intimidator. This is the guy you want me to speak to, here, with a gun behind me?"

Lisa looked down.

Sarah said, "Pete, Dak was just being careful. We only wanted to talk."

"So, Sarah, when you and Jerome got here, had you already decided that you would let Dak fuck you, or were you convinced after?"

Jerome said, "Don't be crude, Pete. Sarah and I make our own decisions, together."

"Jerome," I asked, "was Mr. Jenkins here with his gun as you were deciding to let Dak make you a cuckold?"

Dak shouted, "That's enough! What the three of us do is our own business." He pounded the table.

I smiled at him. "Good show. I'm asking you right now, what are your intentions as to my wife?"

I was looking at Lisa when I said this. She glanced around the table. She seemed nervous.

"I have no firm intentions. Of course, I would welcome a sexual relationship with Lisa. However, I see that you would be unalterably opposed. So.....I will not pursue that."

"Okay. Well, I guess that ends our interpersonal relationship discussion. What do you think Tom Brady will do this year?"

Lisa said, "Pete, sarcasm isn't called for. No one has asked me."

"Lisa, I believe the remainder of this discussion should be private. I suggest we retire."

I got up and extended my arm toward the stairway. Lisa hesitated. No one else said anything. Lisa got up and walked past me to the stairs. I showed her the way to the room and opened the door. When we were inside, I took a chair and put it under the doorknob. Then I picked up a glass and spoon, balanced them on the chair.

"Are you nuts, Pete. What do you think will happen, a night attack?"

"Just a precaution. I'm taking a shower now." I went into the large bathroom, stripped. I left the door open and started the water. Thirty seconds passed. I looked around the corner. Lisa was turned away, speaking on her cell phone. I got into the shower.

When I came out, Lisa was stretched out on the bed. No phone near.

"I need a shower, too," she said. She got up, stripped, walked naked into the bathroom. The shower came on. I picked up her phone. The last call had been to a New York area code. Dak. I wondered why she thought she needed to call him. The call had lasted 98 seconds.

Lisa came out of the bathroom, launched herself at me. I had boxers on, but that was no impediment. She was on top of me, kissing me roughly, using her tongue. She slithered down my body and pulled out mu already erect cock. She licked and sucked it for a short while. Then she moved up and straddled me.

"You're mine. I'm gonna fuck you up and down until you submit."

"Okay." It was a weak response, but she was already onto me, slowly fucking herself. She kissed me and licked my face. She bounced more and more. She was on a mission, and who was I to stop her?

I felt her come. It was enough to get me over. Then she gave me another kiss, a fierce one. She rolled off.

"What was that about?"

She said, "I just remembered how much you used to like it when Sarah and I took control. Lately we haven't done that enough. Well, I haven't. You like it, eh?

"I do." We fell asleep. The next day I woke before dawn. Lisa was curled around me. I disengaged, went to brush my teeth. When I came out, it was light, and I saw Lisa staring out the window overlooking the basketball court. I heard some noise. I went over to see what the attraction might be.

It was Dak. He had a heavy bag hung from a stanchion. He was working out on it. Punches, kicks, twirling kicks. He wore only a thong. A well filled out thong. Lisa was staring at this display, and she was fingering herself.

"Having a good time?"

"Oh! Pete. Sorry, it's just that...he's so perfect. Look at him. I can't help it, Pete. It's a turn on." Her fingers moved faster. She had an orgasm, but she didn't stop with the fingers.

Dak upped his game some. It was obvious that he knew people were watching. Lisa was naked, and right in front of the window. The bag popped and shuddered. The guy was powerful and quick. The he stopped, took a deep bow. He walked into the house.

"Jesus," moaned Lisa, "I forgot I was naked. He got an eyeful."

"So. So did you. I imagine that that display was just for you."

"You know, Pete," she said thoughtfully, "I believe that that display was for you, more than me."

"What? You mean intimidation. Is he threatening me? Because....You don't mean that, do you? You mean he's bisexual."

"He was always bisexual when I knew him. I think he seduced Jerome last night. Sarah didn't need to be seduced. I never thought of Jerome that way."

"What did he say to you last night when you called him?" Lisa was shocked. She looked away.

I continued, "Look, Lisa, I know that you and the others have made some plan to get me on board, probably with an orgy. You.....you said you'd never betray me, and then you sneak around, conspire to......well to get fucked by your ex-lover. That's what this is all about. Lies and deception. Fuck you all."

Lisa looked up at me, smiled, "Yeah, fuck us all, all right." She got up, still naked, and moved to hug me. I shoved her onto the bed.

"Don't come near me. I have no trust at all in you. You are warned. You've put everything we have at risk. Us, our family. After this, it'll never be the same."

"Pete, I told you I wouldn't betray you. I haven't even kissed Dak since I was eighteen. I admit that all of us wanted to.....to have a sexfest out here. We did conspire to bring you around. If you say no to me, I'll be disappointed. Very disappointed. But I won't....mess around."

"No."

"Okay."

"No means no, Lisa. We'll talk later about your work. Now, what was the call to Dak?"

"I wanted to see if he had any ideas, you know, about how to get you on board."

"And he told you to power fuck me, appeal to my submissive side."

"Yes. I'm so sorry. I know how manipulative that was." She started to tear up.

"How did he even know I had a submissive side?"

"Sarah and I told him about how the three of us had our threesomes. And how our wedding vows had an 'except Sarah' clause." She was crying outright now. I didn't feel sympathetic.

"I am just so disappointed in you. And in Sarah. How can I have any trust now? You both.....were.....dishonest and sneaky. Just to get fucked by Dak."

"Sarah also wanted to get fucked by us, especially by you."

"That's reassuring. Did you want to get fucked by Jerome? I know you wanted to get fucked by Dak."

"I wanted to let loose. Like we used to do. Only with Dak also. Sorry."

I went over and put on some trunks, and shirt.

"Let's get dressed and go down, give them all the bad news," I said"

We went downstairs. Sarah and Dak were there. Jerome was outside by the pool. Dak had put on a robe. Sarah wore a bikini, a brief one. I smiled when I saw her.

"You like?" She smiled back, twirled. She looked great and I told her so.

Sarah," said Lisa, "Pete figured out what's happening here. He's pissed at us, at me especially. He gave the whole thing a firm no."

"Oh. Well, it could be great fun," she said, looking at me with a smoldering stare, up and down. I was wearing bathing trunks, a muscle shirt. It was difficult not to be affected by Sarah. We had history.

I looked directly a Dak. "Don't mess with Lisa. She's my wife. We have kids. You are a big threat to all that. So, I can only emphasize what I just said."

Dak smiled, "I'm certainly a threat, in the sense that your wedding vows didn't make an exception for me. I know it's been obvious to you from the start that I wanted Lisa. Maybe not so obvious that I wanted you and Jerome. I hope you're not threatened by that."

"Not interested. It was a good show this morning, though. I believe that Lisa and I will be going after breakfast."

"Oh, please, Pete," Lisa said. "Can't we stay for the whole time. This is a great place, and now that we have set the sex thing aside, we can just have fun."

"That's right, Pete," said Dak. He dropped his robe and flexed, adopting a muscle pose. Sarah and Lisa laughed. So did I. Because it was funny.

Jerome came inside. "Well, what's up? Pete?"

"No orgy, Jerome, at least for Lisa and me." He seemed a bit relieved, unlike his wife.

"I guess it'll be okay. But I will not put up with more plots and lies."

"Done. Let's eat," Dak said.

Mr. Jenkins has set out a mini-feast. Indeed he had. I didn't eat much, some scrambled eggs, toast. The rest seemed hungry, and chowed down.

After breakfast, Lisa wanted to swim. Sarah wanted to run on the nearby trail. I agreed to go with her. When we togged up, we jogged up. It was almost a five mile loop. We took it easy, then picked up the pace. We finished in just over thirty-five minutes. When we got back, Jerome was doing laps. I didn't see Dak or Lisa. I asked Jerome where they were. He pointed to the side deck, where there was a ping-pong table.

Lisa and Dak were playing pong. They were both good at it. Lisa used to do it a lot at school. The game was entertaining. I watched Dak carefully. He seemed a little slow in his reactions, and it looked like his right hand was swollen. Maybe the demonstration this morning had resulted in an injury. Lisa won, three sets to two. Lisa had changed into a bikini and Dak wore a normal bathing suit. I had run in my suit. I shucked my shoes, and ran to the pool, followed by Dak and Lisa. We dove in and began swimming around. It felt good. We had a water fight, and Jerome joined in.