Losing The Fight

Story Info
Old flame, new threat.
16.2k words
4.1
77.8k
92

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demander
demander
1,488 Followers

LOSING THE FIGHT

My name is Peter (Pete) Dunning. I'm 34 years old, 5'9" tall and weigh about 145 pounds. I'm quite fit, although not large. I have very little body fat, and I can run a long way and lift more weight than might be expected. I'm good at things like ping pong, baseball and tennis. Sports that require good hand eye coordination and quickness.

I work as a lawyer for my own firm, employing three others. We do mostly real estate closings, but also some personal injury cases. The firm has been profitable from the start, largely due to a boom in housing in our area. We have a contract with the area's largest home builder, giving them a cut rate in return for volume.

My firm has two paralegals, Diane Jones and Russ Mason. We also have a general helper, typist and office manager, Leeann Mason, Russ's wife. All the employees are a little younger than I, and have been with me almost from the start. In addition to these full-time people, I have two investigators on retainer. They are Charles and Mandy Carson, husband and wife. Their agency works for many of the firms around here. We use them mostly for the PI work. Sometimes we also need to look into one of the buyers of a house.

I'm a family man. My wife is Lisa Dunning, nee Bolden. She's 5' 8" tall, curvy and vivacious. She's a stunner. She has light brown hair, usually wears it in a ponytail. But she has the bluest eyes. We have three kids. Byron is our oldest, at eleven. The twins, Mary and Susan are eight. They all attend the local school, down the block from us. We have lived in our house since the twins came along. I bought it outright, using part of my inheritance from my father's estate. I never really knew him, but apparently he kept track of me. The house is in a nice part of town. It has four 'bedrooms' and a pool with pool house. The twins bunk together, and I have a home office, shared with Lisa.

Lisa and I met at college. We're almost exactly the same age. As freshmen, we were both 19 years old upon arrival on campus. I met her at an orientation. She was dressed down, with baggy jeans and a loose shirt. I was also not dressed for success, with jeans and a motorcycle t-shirt. (I had no motorcycle. I got the shirt when someone left it behind after a tennis match.)

Lisa and I spoke briefly at the start of the orientation presentation, in the gym. She sat next to me. When it was over, I asked her to go to the snack bar for some food. She accepted. We had a small meal, and some great conversation.

She asked about the motorcycle shirt and I told her it was just a shirt I got after a tennis match. She was interested in tennis, and played a lot in high school, although not on the school team. We talked more about high school. I had gone to an inner city public school, in a tough area. She had gone to a big suburban school. She wanted to know how I managed to get through to college, coming from that area. I told her that the academics at the school weren't bad, just the 'social' aspects.

She told me that she had been a cheerleader in high school. I laughed at that.

"What's so funny?" She bristled. "I will let you know that cheerleading is very athletically demanding."

"I don't doubt it," I said. "It's just that...well....are you going to try out for cheerleading here?"

"Oh, no. I need to concentrate on learning what I need."

"I bet you were real popular in high school. Cheerleader and all." I smiled at her. Despite her attempt at dressing down, she couldn't hide her appeal.

"I was. But I want to avoid all that froo fra here."

"You can try, Lisa, but guys are going to come after you anyway. Nothing you can do about it, no matter how loose your jeans. You're just too beautiful."

Lisa blushed, although she must have heard things like that thousands of times.

"I just have to avoid certain mistakes I made in high school. That's all."

"Ooooh, this might be interesting."

"Forget it, buster," she smiled. "No way. We just met. I'm not going to talk about all that."

"I'll tell you what, Lisa. I'm offering to protect you from all that masculine attention. We can be 'close.' I'll give you a ring to wear around your neck and you can be 'taken." What do you say?"

She laughed out loud. "That's about as clever a come on as I ever heard. Maybe I'll take you up on that. What kind of a ring?"

"I have to think about it. Actually, I'll take you ring shopping, eh? You can pick one out."

She looked up at the clock, and stood up. "I have to run now. Maybe you can meet me here tomorrow for lunch. Say 1:00?"

"A date. I'm really looking forward to that."

We walked through the exit, and she turned to me and hugged me, tilted her head up. I moved a little tentatively to kiss her, because I firmly believed she wanted that. I was right. She pulled me into the kiss and ran her hands behind my head to keep me in place. She ran her tongue over my teeth. Then she broke it off and stepped back.

"Just so people get the idea, you know," she said. She sashayed off. Loose jeans or not, she attracted attention. I know I paid careful attention. When she rounded the corner, I looked around. People were staring at me. I strolled outside.

I was on a cloud for the rest of the day. I found a nice private stall in the lavatory of our dorm and...well...you know what I did.

I wondered what Lisa meant when she talked about mistakes she made in high school. I thought about my high school experience. I was smaller than most guys until I reached sixteen, Junior year. Then I grew to my current height. Since I was so short and slight, I got picked on. There was a group of bigger guys, some athletes, who hung out near my house. I had to walk by them every day. They'd razz me, shove me, generally make fun of me. I let it go for a while, but I got tired of it.

One day a fellow named Jehru shoved me hard, and instead of falling back, I whirled around and shoved him. He was surprised, to say the least. I shoved him again.

"Keep off me, Jehru. All you guys just leave me alone. I'm tired of your bullshit!" I was very heated when I said this. I turned to walk away when I heard something from behind me. It was Jehru. He closed on me and punched me in the shoulder. I think he was aiming for my face, but I ducked away. Still, it hurt. I punched him in the ribs, two times. He grabbed me and threw me to the ground. He was about to stomp me, but I rolled away, leapt to my feet and head butted him in the belly. He fell back. He didn't fall down, though. I could have run away at that point, and avoided punishment -- this time. I didn't. I was enraged. I had never felt anything quite like the anger that I had at that point. I snarled and charged Jehru. He wasn't ready for that, and I tackled him. I began hitting him in the face and neck.

I felt hands around my waist and I was lifted off Jehru. Two guys had hold of me. I was not through, though. They were holding me so Jehru could hit me. I kicked at him as he approached, hit him in the knee. He screamed. I felt an arm around my neck, from behind.

"We're gonna kill you now motherfucker." The arm tightened. I kicked back at the guy who had me. I hit his shin. Then I stomped his foot as hard as I could. It was life or death at that point. I felt the arm release me. I whirled around wildly swinging at whoever was in front of me. I took a lot of punishment, but I was backed against a wall and I didn't want to let anyone behind me again. I punched and punched. My rage never left me. I got hit on the nose, the eye, the belly. I also hit some faces and, one time, some nuts. That produced a total collapse of one fellow. I heard sirens. Everyone ran except me. I sagged down to the ground.

"What happened?" An officer asked that. I thought he should have known.

"Got jumped. Fought."

"Just see if you can stand up." I did. An ambulance arrived and I was whisked off to emergency. I stayed there being treated for two hours. I got a shot of pain killer and a prescription. I got bandages. Nothing was broken, they said, after x-rays. I limped out to the public area. My Mom was there. She hugged me, and I screamed. She drove me home and I rested up all weekend.

The police asked me who had done this to me. I told them they were strangers. They didn't believe me, but they put that down on the report. One officer said, "You know, if you don't tell us who, it'll keep on happening."

But I thought it best to avoid being called a snitch.

Monday, I went back to school. I was battered. So was Jehru and his buddy Hank. I didn't see any of the others. Hank had a sore foot, wrapped in bandages. Jehru had a tape on his nose. I saw him at gym. He had a wrap around his middle. We didn't speak to each other.

Going home after school, the same crew was there. The biggest of them was Barry. He approached me on the sidewalk.

"Squirt, we need to talk a little. I'm not gonna hurt you."

"Okay. I'm listening."

"You have a lot of moxy. For a small guy. And, since none of us had any problems with the cops, I assume you didn't rat us out."

"That's right."

"All right. Then we can have some peace on this corner. You got hurt, some of us got hurt. That's all. Okay?"

"Okay. All I really wanted."

"Done." He walked away. I was never bothered by those guys again. Of course, there were other assholes. And other fights. After a while, though, guys stopped bothering me. For one thing I grew a few inches, and pounds. For another, I had demonstrated total rage, several times. Most people didn't want to mess with that, once word got around.

When Lisa and I met for lunch the next day, she took my arm and we walked through the cafeteria, just like we were a couple. I thought it was glorious.

Lisa and I talked all through lunch, until I had a class. I told her the little story that I just went through. She seemed skeptical. I pointed to a scar above my eyebrow.

"For real. This is one. There are others."

"I don't see any. Where?" She seemed really curious.

"Some day maybe I'll show you. Not in public, though. That is, if you want to see. Just ask at the right time."

"Hmmm. Now another very clever come on from you. You are intriguing. What about girls in high school? Did you have a girl friend?"

"One or two. I had a good prom. But she moved away that summer. Now here I am with you. Maybe I have a girlfriend."

"Yep. I liked our kiss. We can keep on playing this game. Who knows what might happen, eventually."

I broke into a rendition of an old song my mom played.

"Que sera, sera. Whatever will be will be. The future's not ours to see. Que sera, sera. What will be, will be." I finished with a flourish. She laughed and clapped. Others around us clapped as well. Then we finished our drinks and left. No kiss in the doorway this time.

"I'm disappointed," I pouted.

She broke into a Stones song. "You can't always get what you want. You can't always get what you want. But if you try some time, you just might find, you get what you need. Oh baby." She had me laughing. She could really sing. (So could I, for that matter.) I clapped for her. We walked off to class, arm in arm.

The next few weeks solidified our relationship. We ate lunch every day, at one spot or another. We studied together. We got late night pizza together. We made out in the recesses of campus. I was no expert, but I was convinced that she wanted me as much as I wanted her.

About two months into the semester, we were out at a pizza joint that had some dancing as well. A big guy walked up to our table, ignored me and asked her if she would dance with him.

"No, thanks. I'm with Pete." Lisa said this nicely. I moved toward the edge of the booth.

"This guy? C'mon. I can show you a good time. He can't."

I stood up. There was a big 20 inch pepper grinder on the table. I had it in my hand when I stood. I just looked at the guy.

"Please, leave, Terry." Lisa said, with a gentle voice.

The guy looked at me, with the pepper mill. He looked back at Lisa.

"Your loss." He turned and walked away.

"My, my," said Lisa. "Are you going to put pepper on your pizza?"

"Changed my mind about the pepper." I sat back down. "Who was that guy Terry?"

"I met him when I was here visiting. He's a football player."

"He's big, all right."

Another month went by, and it was chilly out now. Make out sessions outside were not nearly as good with coats.

One night as we were walking back toward the dorm, Lisa turned to me, pulled me into a kiss. It was an urgent kiss, and was ardently returned. She broke off, grabbed my hand and said, "Come with me, I know a place."

She led me three blocks away, and up a set of stairs, into a brownstone building that had been made into apartments. She knew the code to get inside. We went to the second door. She had a key.

"This is my aunt's apartment. She works nearby, but she's travelling." Lisa was breathless as she pulled me into the place. She led me to a bedroom, flicked on a dim light.

"Off with those clothes, boy!" She had dropped her coat. She pulled her sweater and blouse off in one swift motion. She doffed her skirt. I watched. I took off everything. She still had her bra and panties. She turned around. I unclasped her bra. Then I dropped down and pulled her panties off. She turned around. I pushed her onto the bed and began to lick her thighs. I licked further and further. I found her clit and gave it a good working over. She was moaning. She had an orgasm, dousing my face. She pulled me up off her, slid further onto the bed.

"Do me now! I need it now!"

She spread her legs and I settled between them. I was so hard. I pushed into her. I did that slowly. I don't know why I did that. I was not experienced at this at all. Maybe I thought I'd come too soon. But Lisa was panting.

"Oh, oh, oh. No teasing."

I started pumping. She pushed back. We went at it frantically for what seemed like a long time, but was probably only a couple of minutes. I felt her start to come. She clutched my ass, pulling.

"Harder. Harder."

I obliged and she started spasming around me. That brought me to my own climax, and I unloaded spurt after spurt into her, as deep as I could get. I felt her cervix as I came. I gave her my all, and she responded. Then it was over, and we were collapsed. I rolled off her and kissed her breast.

"Oh, Pete. I really needed that. I really, really needed it."

"Any time, Lisa. Just tell me when and where."

"Right here in a few minutes." She wriggled around, and too my cock into her mouth, sucking the juices off it, licking with her tongue. I couldn't believe it, what she was doing. I stroked her hair. I got hard right away. Very hard.

When she was satisfied with the state of my dick, she straddled me and lowered herself down on it.

"Ungh. Ungh." Up and down she went. I began to thrust back. I practically lifted her off the bed. The she came again. It was amazing that I could feel it so intensely. But I was not ready yet. She kept bouncing. I kept thrusting. She slowed her tempo a bit, looked at me, licked her lips. The she leaned over me and kissed me, sticking her tongue into my mouth, salty juices and all.

She started to rhythmically tongue fuck me. I was taken over the top by that. I started to come again, even more intensely than at first. That brought her over the edge, and we climaxed again. Her tongue was all the way into my mouth when that happened.

She laid her head on my shoulder.

"That was so great, Pete. So good." She sighed.

"Sure was," I whispered. She rolled off and we laid there for a while.

"We can stay all night, Pete. Let's take a shower."

We did that. The rest of the night was just as pleasing as the start. We seemed really sexually compatible. Lisa seemed to be able to anticipate what would make me wild.

In the morning, she woke me up with a hand job. I was hard when I woke up. She scootched over, got onto her knees and waved her sexy ass at me.

"From behind, now, please."

She didn't have to ask twice.

We showered up and were eating some toast when the door opened. A woman in her early thirties came in.

"Oh, Aunt Sarah. I...well we thought you were gone for the week."

Sarah said, "Well, I hope you pulled the sheets. I got a reprieve for the rest of the conference. My boss's wife showed up unexpectedly, you know."

"Sarah, this is Pete. He's a freshman like me. In fact, we both just turned nineteen."

"Hi," I said. Sarah looked me over. She smiled.

"Hi to you."

Then she turned to Lisa. "Not your normal sort. I could actually like this one."

"Sarah! I....we haven't discussed that sort of thing - yet."

I said, "What is her normal sort? I'm quite curious. And, if you live here, how do you know?"

Sarah looked at Lisa.

Lisa said, "I used to visit Sarah a lot when I was in school. When I was here, sometimes I had a date."

Sarah said, "I never liked any one of those guys. They were all too big and pushy. The one guy came on to me with Lisa right there."

"What happened?" I was really curious.

"We threw him out. I admit that I was tempted, though. But I'm supposed to be the adult presence in her life. At least when she's here."

"Pete," Lisa said, "let's finish our toast and let Sarah have her place back. Oh, I'll change the sheets and wash the old ones up." She got up and scuttled away. That left me alone with Aunt Sarah. She was a very attractive woman. She was tall, like Lisa. She had blonde hair, though, but the same blue eyes. She smiled at me and asked me where I was from.

"Portside City. Downtown."

"Oh, and you just met Lisa?"

"First day here, we hit it off."

"Yes, I can see that all right. She's...well, an experienced young lady. Some of that may be my fault. When she stayed with me, I allowed her to 'explore.' Within reason. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed yourself."

"Yes, I did. More than ever before."

"Take care. Lisa has her weaknesses. And I see that you really like her a lot."

"I do." Just then Lisa breezed in. The washer was going. She grabbed my hand and we said so long to Sarah.

We hustled off to our classes. Then I wafted back to my dorm to change out of last night's clothes.

Over the next few days, I wondered exactly what Sarah had meant by her comments. It seemed she was telling me that Lisa was quite sexually experienced. One night as we walked on campus, I sat her down.

"I think we have to talk, Lisa," I said.

"Oh. Well okay. What?"

"Your aunt had some interesting things to say the other night. She seemed to say that you.....that you were sexually active with guys at a young age. And, it's made me a little uncertain. You know, I'm not very experienced. Not like that. So..."

"Pete, we're just getting to know each other. The other night I had a fantastic time. I think you did as well. Right?"

"So true. I really like you. I liked you from the first day we met, and not just because you're beautiful and sexy. When we met, you were trying not to be sexy. I've wondered about that."

"I was 'mature' at a young age. At home my mom was not so interested in me, and my dad worked all the time. I got into some problems with a couple of guys from high school. I was a cheerleader, and expected to put out. And I did. But I didn't want all what that meant. One night some of the guys went too far with me and a friend. I told my dad. I was seventeen. He was going to complain to the cops. I asked him not to do that. It was almost the end of the school year. I was sent to stay with Sarah. She's my Mom's brother's ex-wife. So, Aunt Sarah."

"You'll pardon me for saying that you staying with Sarah hardly seems a solution to the problem you've set out. Like pouring gasoline on the fire."

"Not so much. She let me go out. But she made sure I had a place to bring guys, not just go to some frat room. Anyway, she owns this house, and had an empty room on the top floor. I could bring guys back, but I had to check in with her. So....I am very experienced for my age. Sorry, if that bothers you."

demander
demander
1,488 Followers