Losing The Fight Ch. 02

Story Info
What happend after the fight?
4.2k words
3.45
60.6k
51

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demander
demander
1,495 Followers

LOSING THE FIGHT (continued)

Then nothing.

Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep.......The sound was truly annoying. I opened my eyes, looked around. Everything was bleary. My head ached. I found it difficult to move. I thought I was in a nightmare. I tried to scream, but only some scratchy sounds emerged. A face appeared in front of me. It was Sarah.

"Oh, God. He's awake. He's awake!" Another face appeared. I didn't recognize this one. She looked into my eyes.

"Can you hear me?" I tried to say yes. Maybe I was close.

"Can you see me?" I nodded. She was becoming clearer. She was cute, red head.

"Can you wiggle your toes?" I wiggled my toes. Nodded.

"Your fingers." Nodded again. Obviously, I could move my head.

"I'll be right back." She disappeared. I looked left and right, glad that I could move my head.

I pulled my feet up toward my ass. Okay. I moved my arms a little. Something was constraining them. But they moved. I saw Sarah come into the room.

"Pete, I'm so glad you're awake. I was so worried. Don't worry, the doctor will be right here." I nodded. I trued to think about what had happened, because I was obviously in hospital. I recalled Lisa, began to get angry. Didn't recall why. I also began to get angry at Sarah. I turned to look at her, frowning. She caught my mood.

"None of this is my fault, Pete. But I feel so bad anyway. We all thought you were dead. But Mr. Jenkins called 911, and they said that you were breathing. I couldn't see that. There was so much blood. But here you are."

I nodded. What else could I do? The whole scenario flooded back to me. Dak, Lisa, fuck them so bad. Sarah was also in on it. I turned to her again.

"Your fault too," I croaked.

"No, Pete. Well, maybe a little. I tried to keep Lisa from going to the cabin. She said it had to be done."

I figured Dak and Lisa probably were shacked up. Kids, what about the kids?

"Kids? My Kids?"

"They're at your parents. They're fine. You just need to get better."

"Lisa? Where's Lisa?" Sarah looked away.

"Not here right now."

"Dak, SOB. She's with fucking Dak!"

"No, Pete. She isn't with Dak." A doctor came into the room. She was Asian, also cute.

"I'm Doctor Smith," she said. "Who are you?" It took me a minute. "Peter Dunning." I seemed to be enunciating better.

"Mr. Dunning, you are in Memorial Hospital. You have been here for two weeks. You have various injuries, the most serious of which is -- was - a depressed skull fracture. You have had surgery for that, to relieve pressure. Apparently, that has been a success. You're awake, and compos mentis. You were in a coma before and after the operation, but you came out of it today. We need to do some imaging soon. Someone will come for you."

She left. I was wheeled to what must have been an MRI room. They pushed me into the machine and told me not to move. Hah!

I got wheeled back, and they put me right to sleep. But I woke up the next morning. Dr. Smith soon came in. She explained that they wanted me to move, if possible, since I had been still for so long. They had unhooked me from a lot of stuff.

I had broken ribs on both sides. My middle was wrapped up. My legs had bandages. My face was okay, though. Not the top of my head. To make a long story short, I got up and walked then, accompanied by a tall hanger on wheels, for the pee bag. Dr. Smith said that she wanted me to take it easy, but walk as much as I could. Later she had them remove the catheter. I went to the bathroom and pissed. No more pee bag.

Sarah came in at around 5:00 pm. She looked perky. I asked her if my parents or the kids were coming.

"I need to have a talk with you first, Pete. Do you recall anything?"

"Yes, I recall it all, until I launched myself at Dak. I especially recall Lisa saying she was going to fuck him all weekend."

"Pete, Dak is dead. You killed him. I'm sorry to tell you that."

My hands were free. I began to clap. I laughed. I was overjoyed. When I caught my breath, I looked at Sarah. She was angry.

"You killed Dak. I know he was doing something bad. But, how can you be happy?"

"He deserved it. I hope he suffered. I'm suffering."

"He didn't suffer. According to the reports, he was dead when he hit the ground. You....the noise was so loud. It was like an explosion. I still have bad dreams about it."

"Where's Lisa? How come the kids are with my folks?"

"Lisa is in care. She went over to you, and then Dak. She thought you were both dead. We all thought that. Mr. Jenkins didn't think so. He said that you having the momentum kept you from being as bad as Dak. There was no doubt about Dak. Lisa went into shock. She kept chanting 'Fuck, Fuck, Fuck.' Over and over. There was a lot more blood on you, than on him. So much blood. Lisa just turned off."

"But why is she still 'in care' and what does that mean?"

"She's at Kittel Hospital. It's a psychiatric place. She hasn't spoken a rational word for all the time since the fight. She just says fuck. Mostly not even that."

"It's kind of fitting, her saying fuck all the time. That's what got her into all this."

"Peter, she had no intention of fucking Dak. She only said that to keep him from beating you up."

"Don't lie, Sarah. She was making out with him. She had her hand on his dick. Right in front of me, before I tossed her into the pool."

"I know she was. I don't understand it. I asked her doctor here whether she was drugged, but they wouldn't tell me. But before then, she wanted to have a big sex orgy, with you and with Dak and us. But if you couldn't be convinced, she was going to leave that day. With you."

"Well, I know what I saw. If she was drugged, maybe I can see it. But she denied that."

"I can't explain it. But I'm telling the truth about her intentions before she dove into the pool."

"We'll just have to see. My parents can bring the kids now, I think. I won't scare them."

"Okay, I'll let them know."

The next day my folks brought the kids to see me. I was so happy to see them. We were awkward at first, but then they sat on the bed, all three, and we hugged and cried. I told them I'd be home soon.

"What about Mom?" This was Byron.

"I don't know. No one does. When I get out of here, I'll go see if I can make her wake up."

I went to rehab the next day. I stayed for a week, regaining strength. When I left, I could walk, sleep with little pain, but not do a lot of running, because of my ribs. I went to see Lisa. I was ambivalent. Her doctors were also ambivalent, since she had seen me killed her boyfriend. But they had made no progress. So, in I went.

I peeked into her room. She was sitting, looking out the window. But looking might be the wrong word. Her eyes were pointed out the window.

'Good morning, Lisa. It's me, Pete. I was just enough recovered to try to see you." I made an effort to sound cheerful. There was no reaction. She didn't turn her head.

I moved into her line of sight. I touched her hand. She flinched. That seemed good to me. She said, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." I stayed for an hour. Those were her only words.

I visited each day that week. On the sixth day, she turned to look at me when I announced myself. She had no expression. She said, "Fuck." Only one fuck. And a different tone. Progress. When I went, I would tell her about the kids, about my folks and hers. The adults also visited her from time to time. But the kids never. I thought it too traumatic, and the school psychologist did as well.

On the tenth day, Lisa tuned to me when I came in. She was crying. I was surprised, and pleased. She said, "Fuck." But in a really soft tone. Like an apology.

I wanted to say it was okay. But I couldn't do that. I thought she had apologized, in her way. It was not an apology I could readily accept. But I tried to be upbeat. The kids certainly needed her.

I had discussed Lisa with the staff. I asked them about whether she had drugs in her system when she got to emergency. I had a pre-signed medical power of attorney. They gave[TH1] me a copy of her records. Her toxicology reported only a small amount of alcohol. No date rape drugs. It was a full screen. I had been wrong about that. Now I really wondered why she had suddenly started making out with Dak.

I also called Rosy Jenkins. I thanked him for his help, and for saving me by calling 911.

He said, "Pete, I never, ever saw anything like what you did. I played college ball. I never heard a hit like that. It was like one of those things where a little woman lifts a car to save her child. Do you remember it?

"Oh yeah. It was the most intense moment of my life. I hope never to repeat it, but I'll never forget it."

"Wanna see it? I got my camera video, and a copy of the house video. I can email them to you."

"Yes. I bever thought of that. I'd like to see it. Did you give it to the cops?"

"Yep. It saved you from a beef. A murder beef. Maybe we're even. I testified at a grand jury. They showed the video, and I narrated it."

"More than even, I'd say."

That night I watched the videos. They each had sound. What was the most compelling thing, at first, was the speed and sound of the fatal head butt. It made everything else look like it was in slow motion. Dak's whole head snapped back and he was lifted off the ground, fell like a limp puppet. Me, too.

Later I concentrated on the others, what they said and did. Jerome was just stunned. He said nothing throughout the fight. Sarah was shouting stop, over and over. "Stop, Dak. Stop." She seemed frantic. She rushed over when we both fell. She rushed to me. She was crying, Rosy came up and shoved her aside, checked me for life.

Lisa, well, the film showed me tossing her into the pool, and also her making out with Dak. She got out of the pool looking really pissed off. The fight hadn't started. She ran up near. She shouted at Dak, "Don't hurt him bad, Dak. I'll fuck you right now. No reason for you to fight."

But when the fight started , her eyes were gleaming. She followed it with intensity, moving with us, almost like she was in the fight. When Dak would hit or kick me she would gasp, but not with horror. More with.....maybe some satisfaction. And when Dak pulled out his dick, she licked her lips.

She was rooting for Dak. I could see that. No drugs. No excuse. Just lust for the asshole. The dead asshole.

When I killed him and fell to the ground, she ran to him. Sarah ran to me.

I was happy that I watched the video. Of course, I hadn't known about her reaction until I saw it with my own eyes. She had surely betrayed me. My guess was that she was semi-catatonic because I killed the guy, not because I was hurt. But I couldn't know that for sure.

The next day when I went to see her, she looked right at me when I entered. "Fuck."

"Cut it out, Lisa. You know what. I watched the video of what happened. I saw you. I saw you were rooting for Dak to beat me down. I saw you run to him, not me."

"Fuck yourself," I said.

She said........"FUCK!" I left. I didn't go back. Still, she recovered soon after that. Fuck.

LISA COMES HOME

Lisa was in the place for thirty days. Sarah and Jerome kept me apprised as to her progress. My folks visited once, but not the kids, yet. Lisa didn't want them. Sarah told me that Lisa wanted to see me. I declined. However, after a month she was ready to come home. I thought long and hard about what to do when she was good enough to come home. I decided that she should come back, mainly because of the kids. She no longer just said 'fuck.' She could talk and walk, so I was told. Maybe she was a little stoic in demeanor. She was on some meds, and that might have been it.

Homecoming day was a Saturday. Jerome and Sarah brought her. They pulled up in Sarah's Toyota. I watched from our front door as Lisa got out. The kids saw her and ran to her. She hugged them all, and spoke to them. (No fucks.) After several minutes, she arose and walked toward me. I hadn't moved to greet her. She tried to smile at me, failed, and lapsed into a blankish stare.

"Hi, Lisa. You look way better than when I saw you last."

"Hi, Pete. I...I wanted to apologize. I don't know..."

"Not now," I interrupted. "Later, just come in and get acclimated. You'll be staying in our old room."

"With you?"

"Not right away. We need to iron things out. I'll be sleeping in the office. It's all my office now. We'll see how thing work out."

"Okay."

Sarah said, "C'mon, lets go outside to the pool. I'll get some orange juice and toast."

Lisa and Jerome and I and the kids went out back. Lisa played around with the kids. Jerome looked at me.

"I'm sorry for how things turned out, Pete. We haven't seen much of each other since the fight. I wanted to apologize. I just froze."

"Jerome, I didn't want help. My whole plan was to prevent Lisa from fucking the asshole, by getting beat up and hospitalized. I figured that she wouldn't stay and fuck him if I was busted up and on the way to the hospital. You know, now I'm not so sure."

"She would've been right by your side."

"Have you seen the video? When things went south for me, she was rooting for him. And when it ended, she ran to him. Sarah came to me."

"I didn't see it. If you have a copy, I'll look. I hope we can still be friends, though."

"Sure. But I'd like to know what happened before e got to the cabin. What did the three of you do, and why?"

"When we arrived, Sarah had told me that Dak just wanted to talk. But I knew she wanted to have sex with him. She said he was bi-sexual. She knew that I had a tendency that way. Dak took advantage of that. Sarah must've told him. Anyway, I was attracted to him, and we all went upstairs to screw."

"What was it like?"

"He was the boss. Sarah and I were very...obedient. But I enjoyed that. So did she. Dak fucked us both, fucked our faces, everything."

"And so the next day, you thought the same thing would happen with me and Lisa?"

"Seemed likely. Sarah said you had submissive tendencies. Dak was like a force of nature. But you wouldn't go along. I thought you and Lisa would be leaving that day. Instead, she just started to jump his bones. You threw her into the pool. I couldn't believe that you could actually do that. She's no tiny thing."

"I was pissed at her. People can do things when they're angry."

"Well, you sure can."

Lisa and the kids came up, and Sarah came with the juice. We all chatted. Sarah and Lisa asked the kids about their school, and soccer. After about an hour Sarah and Jerome left.

I told Lisa that I had prepared a picnic for us to take to the local park for lunch. She seemed happy about that. I helped her get her things from the garage, where Sarah had left them. We set up her room.

"I understand why you might want to avoid me. I hope it doesn't last too long, though," she said, softly.

"We just have to see. Do you remember what I said the last time I saw you at the hospital?

"No."

"We can talk this evening." We had a pretty good day. The kids loved the picnic, and played an impromptu soccer game with some schoolmates who were there. Lisa spoke to me about the course of her hospital stay, and what she needed to work on in future.

We packed up, and came home. Lisa took a nap, and I made a huge salad for dinner, with crusty bread. The kids played video games after dinner. Lisa watched the news on her lap top, and I did the back statements, which had been hanging over my head for some time. We took the kids upstairs, got them ready for bedtime, which was 8:30 pm. At 9:00 we were downstairs, ready for our talk. Normally Lisa would have wine, but she wasn't supposed to drink with her meds.

"Lisa, I know you're wondering what will happen now. So am I. I've given a lot of thought to what I want. What I want is impossible -- to go back before Dak. It's difficult for me. I'd like to work our way back to a loving family. But....."

"But you don't trust me."

"Right. I mean, over and over you told me that you would not betray me. I know you meant it. Sarah told me that you planned to leave with me that afternoon, since I had rejected the planned orgy. What happened? Why did you suddenly go all slut with Dak?"

"I felt as if, when we got there, that we could have a good time with all of these people. I was really looking forward to that. I was young when Sarah and I had out Dak adventure. It made a huge impression on me. When I saw that you were never going to agree to sex with Dak, I resigned myself to that. I was already packed except for my shorts and top. But...I....I just wanted him so bad. I thought that if I stared making out with him, you could see that it might be fun -- to watch, you know. Some men like that. Jerome."

"I'm a little suspicious of that explanation. When I tossed you into the pool, you said that you were going to let Dak fuck you all weekend."

"By then I was trying to keep him from hurting you. He told me that he could easily defeat you in a fight. He has a temper. I think we both expected you to -- you know -- yell at us to stop. Then we could talk. But instead, you threw e into the pool. I still don't know how you were able to do that, just pick me up and toss me. I surfaced and saw you and Dak about to fight. So, I said what I thought would keep him from fighting."

"Okay, but Lisa, when we were fighting, you were rooting for him. And when we were both knocked out, you ran to him, not me. Why?"

"I don't think I was rooting for him. I don't know why I ran to him. Actually, when you did that to him, it was so devastating. I thought he was......well...dead, or close to it."

"I have video of what happened. I guess you won't want to look right away. But some day you can look and see if you see what I saw. Until then, we can act like a family, but you and I....we'll be sexually apart."

"Okay. For a while."

We watched the ten o'clock news and went up to bed. Three weeks went by, and Lisa was off her meds, and acting just like she used to be before Dak. I also think she was subtly trying t seduce me. When we were downstairs after the kids went up, she would be wearing no bra, short shorts, or just panties. She was getting to me. One day she just plunked herself on my lap as I was on the couch. She had on panties, and a cut off t-shirt.

"I'm horny. I need sex. I know you've been tempted, because I see you get hard when we're alone like this. I want it!" She grabbed my cock, which was, as she said, hard as a rock. She leaned in and kissed me hard. I was a goner. She practically raped me, but I didn't mind a bit. We did it right there on the couch, with her on top. She knew how to use my submissive side to control me. There was an explosive, mutual climax. She rested her head on my shoulder.

"Thank God for that," she sighed.

"You used me," I accused her.

"Yep, used you like a bitch, and you liked it. Face it, you can't resist me when I want you. You're mine, all mine." She laughed. She wriggled her hips to emphasize that I was hard again after her claim.

She said, slowly humping me, "I need you at my beck and call, like you were." She sighed, kept on humping, licked my nose and eyes.

"Wanna fuck me over the couch?" She bobbed up and down. I didn't reply, but I picked her up, pulled out, and bent her over the back of the couch. Then I hard fucked her. She came and came. I finally felt myself surge, and I let loose inside her. When I was done, I stepped back. She rolled over onto the couch, lewdly splayed her legs, dipped her fingers into my dripping cum, and licked them clean. I almost fainted. I picked her up and carried her upstairs.

The next morning, I woke up with her arm across my chest. I got up to shower, but she woke up. She attacked me. I succumbed again.

We got the kids off to school. Lisa had a new job she was starting, at a pre-school. She had to get dressed, and me as well.

demander
demander
1,495 Followers
12