Losing The Fight Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are we back?" Lisa was hopeful.

"Maybe."

"No maybes. You know, I admit that I was right on the brink of betrayal with Dak. I don't know, really, if I would have gone through with it. Maybe, probably. BUT HE'S DEAD! You killed him dead. There is no one else in the world who could possibly make me do that now. I love you. I want you. I'm okay that you killed my boyfriend." She laughed at that. I did, too. (I hadn't had even the slightest problem with what had happened to Dak. I assume she'd worked through it at rehab, for her to joke.)

"Okay. BUT, if at any time you feel like you felt about him for some guy, I want to be forewarned, and not tricked or lied to. Honesty."

"I agree. But it's a moot point. Dak was unique, to me and to Sarah, too. No one else like him exists for me."

We went off to work, with a kiss. I thought about what she said. Dak got his hooks into her before I even met her, when she was seventeen. Then he left, for India. I got my hooks into her when she was eighteen. Or, maybe it was the other way around and she hooked me. (Sarah sure helped.)

Either way, I knew for sure that she was correct when she said that there was no one else who could possibly do what Dak did to her. She'd never be seventeen again, and so susceptible. I knew she was sincere.

AND TODAY..........

That was the end of the story, when I first wrote it. I'm adding a bit now, you know, a happy ending.

Life moved on. Sarah and Jerome had another child, a girl -- Laura. A real cutie from the start. Sometimes I thought about swapping with them. I know Lisa did, too. But we never did, just used the thought. I think Jerome wouldn't have minded, but I thought I would. (Still, it is undeniable that I lusted after Sarah. Such a temptation.)

Lisa loved pre-school. She became head teacher after two years. She bought the school soon after.

We never had another Dak-type problem. (I know this.) The kids are grown and off. And we decided to go travelling. We go for three weeks in summer. We take Sarah and Jerome for a week after Christmas. We've had a good life, so far. Hope for the best! Maybe you'll get it.

The end.

12