Losing the Pet-Bet

Story Info
A kinky bet turns sexy with collaring between furries.
2.1k words
3.6
7.4k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All characters are over eighteen and clearly written to be so, as in all of my stories.

****

Losing the Pet-Bet

"You cheated!"

Kyria blushed but, truly, the Ichthyosaurus could not have said anything much about her loss, the cards placed face-up on the table as her cheeks heated up. She tucked her oceanic-type cyborg tail in close to her legs, hunching over herself as she sat there, but her smooth, blue skin would not conceal the blush that lay there, beak clicking as she tried to resist the urge to chatter. There was no denying that she'd lost but what her partner in the game, Amera the white tiger, did not know was that she had pretty much made sure that she had lost all to get what she wanted, what the stirring heat in her loins, for reasons Kyria could not explain, needed so terribly.

Smirking, Amera leaned back on the old sofa, her tail flicking languidly back and forth. She had the time and there was no rush now that she had the sexy 'saur at her whim, the stakes of their bet played out already before they'd even begun their game. Her eyes glowed faintly, cybernetics at play, though that was probably the least unusual part of her body as she purred and brushed her dark brown hair back behind her ears. With such a treat at her disposal, she didn't want it to get in the way by any means.

"You know the rules," she purred, licking her lips sensually in a sweep of pink tongue. "Strip. And I thought you were better at cards than this..."

It was open mockery but Kyria could not deny the shiver that ran down her spine at those words, doing her best to keep the metal of her tail from clicking and knocking against anything. It was not her home, after all, in the college apartment of the tigress that she had been so infatuated by, though she was not so sure after all her efforts that her infatuation had escaped the bold tiger's notice. The very tiger that was, at that very moment, looking her over like she was a delicious slab of meat simply waiting to be devoured.

Kyria wouldn't have minded being devoured by the tigress. Though it would be more with her head between the tigress' thighs as her lust was snapped up, sucking her cock or slurping into her pussy, the two of them boasting both male and female genitalia and embodying the traits of both that best suited them in their own skin. Gender was flexible and they had no need to hide themselves, particularly with each other, though it was most likely Kyria who had been more relieved to find someone that was just like her, Amera's natural confidence coming through in more cases.

Slowly, she closed her eyes, stripping as she stood, trying not to think too much about it, for the heat of the moment may have been too much for her, the tip of her cock already peeking out the slit at the base of her belly. Amera's purr encouraged her on, however, and she tried to embody a little of the tigress' boldness, something that had drawn her to the sexy feline in the first place, even though things were not quite normal between all of them. But where was the pleasure in being normal as Amera slipped a collar around the 'saur's neck, tightening the leather gently but firmly, letting her know exactly where her place was going forward.

"One week," Amera reminded her, excitement rising in the pit of her stomach as the Ichthyosaurus' need was revealed, her skin smooth even where it melded into her cyborg parts. "One week... Nude."

But Kyria already knew how things were supposed to go and was already folding to her knees under the pretence of being an obedient pet, desire trembling through her. It took but a moment for the tigress to match up to her need and rise to her hind paws too, unzipping her jeans to reveal a monster of a cock, hard and throbbing and desperate for attention that she did not have to go far at all to acquire. Who would have to worry about getting their needs met, after all, when they had a wantonly obedient pet right there to please them at all times?

And that was just what she'd have Kyria be for her as she licked her lips, feeding her cock into her desperately needy beak. It parted quickly for her, allowing her meaty shaft within, though that was all par for the course and she knew already that Kyria had a crush on her, not that the 'saur seemed to have been trying to hide it all that much, considering how many sidelong glances she had been getting off her new pet. It was as if things had, in a way, worked out perfectly...

Yet there was nothing quite like the feel of a willing pet's beak and tongue around one's cock, taking her shaft right up into the back of her throat as she bore over her easily. She needed it, wanted it, moaned for it, hissing and bucking her hips as Kyria was forced, pleasurably, to take every inch that Amera had to offer. And there was more than enough cock on offer too as she rammed in, humping and grinding, need rising, flooding up as thick and as fast as her hard-on -- not that Kyria was exempt from that either.

No, the 'saur's shaft was quick to rise, showing off her need as she grunted and bucked her hips, though she did not hold her testis externally. She whimpered and sucked down Amera's cock with all the need in her body as she swung her tail, barely able to control her own need, hardly believing that she was in such a position of luck, her body aching for the tigress' desire.

She was not destined, however, to take Amera's seed down her throat as her need throbbed, dragging that hot length of tiger-cock from her muzzle with a lewd slurp of saliva. Kyria barely had a moment in which to collect her senses as she whimpered, pushing onto her back with her legs hitched up, easily sliding around the tigress' waist, even though her dominant of the moment had not disrobed fully. How could she when she needed her slut so badly?

Yet it was all to be as they wanted it to be as she shoved Kyria back on the sofa, a well-placed cushion just about shoved under her buttocks for the right angle, though the tigress had to make a decision quickly with the soft folds of her pussy and her tight tail hole beckoning. Amera purred, swishing her tail, but there was only one option that she could take with such a delightful pet before her, begging to be taken.

She speared into Kyria's cunt with a feral yowl, the dinosaur crying out in turn with her, legs tightening around the tigress' waist. Kyria squeezed around her in more ways than one, moaning and whimpering, trying to cling to Amera, although the tigress had another use of her paws as she snatched them up, making her pet grab her breasts, holding them firmly, letting her know exactly what she needed to do to please her, which was, as always, all that any pet needed to do.

At least, in Amera's opinion. And, with such a sweet pet, that was the only opinion that would matter for the next week.

"Feel them," she hissed, her breasts aching softly beneath the fabric, tingling with the raw desired to simply be touched. "You're going to be spending a lot of time worshipping them for the next week, pet."

That suited Kyria just fine, in fact -- better than fine. But she was not about to tell Amera that as she moaned out loud, rubbing and teasing those breasts with both paws, though they were more than a good pawful each. The tiger's nipples poked up through the fabric and she caught her breath in a flutter of desire, her pussy so full, so very full, still trying to clench down around her to give her temporary owner the most pleasure possible.

Oh, she hoped it would not be temporary...

Amera hissed through her teeth, snarling and snapping, as she slammed into Kyria with wild abandon, not caring for the neighbours, not caring one bit more for how the sofa squeaked under her. She needed Kyria and that was all that mattered to her, that hot, tight pussy clenching and rippling around her, though the dinosaur could not have said that she had all that much control over her body in the moment of her pounding, that bare length of cock driving into her like nothing ever had before.

The tigress' snarls filled the room as she roughly bred her friend, though there was surely a little more between them, after all that, something that would have to be talked about at a later date -- but not right then. Amera moaned and bore down over her, revelling in how the 'saur groped and squeezed her tits. It was not quite right but part of the fun there was having a new pet to train, to show her all that she could do for her too if only she played her cards right that time around.

But Kyria was lost to her, screaming and squirting on her cock as orgasm swept her up and away like a tidal wave, taking all rational thought in the dragging wake for it. Wave after wave of such ecstasy pounded her and she lost sense of time and place, where she was, howling and crying out again and again as the tigress kept right on fucking her. There was no pause for her but what Kyria did not expect was that cock to suddenly pull from her pussy, leaving her woefully gaping and stretched, only to slam back into her tail hole with the lube of her arousal to guide it in.

It was tight, too tight, yet Kyria had no say in the matter as she submitted well and truly to Amera, the tigress pushing things too far, letting her know that she was the one in control. Whether or not Kyria had had ulterior motives in the bet and all that entailed was no longer her concern as she spread that tight hole, though not for the first time, grinding in roughly for her ultimate pleasure. There was a consistent squeeze to Kyria's tail-star and the ring of taut flesh strained around her with every thrust, Amera's head swimming, need rising more and more within her as she tried with all her might to contain her need, if only to enjoy herself for a little while longer.

Yet there was no holding back for something so tantalising, something that she could have over and over again during the course of the next week, just to see all that Kyria could offer her. With a yowl that ripped itself from her throat without even her consent, she snarled out her pleasure and let loose well and truly, spending a hot load of cum into her pet's tail hole as she pulsed and twitched erratically around her.

Holding back... No. No, that was not for her, she thought dimly, hissing and lashing her tail, relishing every last moment and sensation that came to light. The feel of her slick juices running down her cock, forced out with the tenacity of her driving thrusts. How Kyria squeezed her breasts, pulling her in close, moaning out loud, her beak hanging open as if she was so submissive that she could not even contain herself. The moment was right there for the two of them to take, Amera purring and shoving Kyria's paws away as she rammed as deep as possible, leaving her cock there while her nuts ached to spill every drop into the hole of such a wanton slut.

There was plenty more to enjoy, however, the tigress licking Kyria's neck and muzzle softly, dominantly, as she relaxed in the afterglow, her cock remaining hard and ready even though she'd tested every hole available to her. Kyria's light whimpers were music to her ears and, against herself, she chuckled throatily, head swimming with that lustful tease of the aftermath that only made her want more.

"I'm going to enjoy you, pet..."

The Ichthyosaurus shivered, juices drooling from her cunt. That didn't sound so bad. That didn't sound so bad at all. Kyria was right where she wanted to be.

And there she would stay for as long as Amera wanted her.