All Comments on 'Losing the Super Bowl 2019'

by The_Technician

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
The_TechnicianThe_Technicianabout 5 years agoAuthor
Predicting the Score

Public answer to a private message saying there is no way Ms Pearson could have predicted such an unexpected final score.

She didn't!!!!

She used an old magician's trick. The sealed tube looked inviolable, and it was. But all that has to happen is for Ms Pearson to NOT put a slip in the tube. Instead, she signs a blank slip in advance and gives it to a trusted ranchhand. After the game is over, that ranchhand fills in the final score and puts it on the bottom of the bucket before bringing it into the room. Then when the glass tube is shattered in the bucket and the slips are retrieved, viola! Ms Pearson has predicted exactly the final score of Super Bowl LII.

If you use this trick at a Super Bowl Party next year, please do not make major bets on it. Unless you are super rich, cheating has consequences. It can get you dead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
thanks

appreciate the story although compared to previous versions it was quite mild! maybe 2021 will be a more exciting game :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
2021?

:)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Technician@The_Technician
I was born in the Midwest, but have traveled extensively throughout the United States and Canada. Currently I am full-time camping throughout the United States and Canada and spending my time writing for both fun and profit. Books with longer stories such as the kind posted on...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES