Losing Your Title Pt. 03

Story Info
You lose your title, the fight, round 1.
1.5k words
4.61
6.7k
6

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 06/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oaricy
Oaricy
17 Followers

Disclaimer: Although all characters in the following story are completely fictional, they are also completely over the age of 18.

Part 3 - The Fight: Round One

The sound of women's cheers, ring in your ears. You hear the girl who hijacked the announcer's microphone address the crowd again. With sadistic glee, she starts taunting all the men and boys in the audience, as well as the unsuspecting males watching at home. They're about to get a big shock when they see all the wicked things I am going to do to you.

The girl on the mic calls out: "Men and boys everywhere, hold on to your hard-ons!...your hero's about to lose to a girl!" She's talking about you and me! -Teehee- I am going to take you apart!

The girl on the mic continues: "Stroke your stiffies in fear!...as this sultry seductress destroys one of mankind's greatest fighters! Bang on your boners!...when this ballbusting bombshell, demolishes your champion! Cum in your pants!...as you realize, she's coming for you next!" -Hahaha-

Female laughter echoes throughout the arena, and horror plays across your face. You look around, and you see for the first time in your career, there are definitely more women than men in the crowd. Lovely females smiling, laughing and cheering as they brazenly drape arms and legs over the befuddled, male fight fans around them. Female hands lazily rest, a little too high, on the thighs of the confounded men sitting stock still at their sides. The women gleefully bask in the palpable male anxiety me and my girls are stirring up. All the men in the crowd can do is squirm in their seats, and anxiously look on, dreading what might come next.

Your eyes drift back to me, posing coquettishly in front of you, and eyeing you hungrily. You start shaking, as that male anxiety grips you too. I smirk, and give you a wink. When you hear the ref recite the all too familiar rules for the fight, you look surprised again. This is when you realize that the woman in the too-tight black and white striped shirt and the sexy little bikini bottoms, isn't a ring girl, she's the ref!

She chirps out in a sing song voice "Ok you two, I want a good clean fight..." You can barely hear what she is saying. Your pulse is pounding in your ears. All you can do is stare at me in disbelief. My confident smile unnerves you, and the sight of my sensual, feminine curves... my full, firm breasts, my tight midriff, my wide hips, and my toned, muscular thighs, send a thrill through your body you desperately wish you could ignore.

The bell rings for round one, I throw up my fists, and bounce from foot to foot, employing a boxer's pendulum step. My big round tits start bouncing and jiggling. Your jaw drops, all you can do is stare at me, completely dumbfounded. -heehee- My bouncing breasts, have you totally awe struck. Your mind is reeling, and your heart feels like it's going pound out of your chest. You just stand there, a look of desire etched across your face. -Heeheehee-, I giggle, as I glance down, and see the big pup tent below your waist throbbing violently... obscenely making the front of your shorts bob up and down. -Hahaha- You see me laughing and looking down at your fluttering boner. Your face feels hot, and your cheeks turn a deep shade of red, at the almost cartoonish way your body is betraying you. The monitors around the arena zoom in on your embarrassing predicament, and a new wave of female laughter burns in your ears.

I beckon you with a gloved fist to step forward and fight me. You hang back. For the first time in your career, you feel scared, and unsure. "What's the matter tough guy, afraid you're going to lose to a girl?" I tease. Hesitantly, you shuffle forward, your cock is so hard now that you can barely walk... so hard you can barely stand. I've got you so aroused, your pulsating penis hurts! The enormity of your erection has you practically immobilized from the waist down! -teeheehee- I did this to you.

I point at you and laugh. -Hahaha.- "How are you going to fight me with that massive erection throbbing between your legs?!" We both know you're in no shape to fight, but you have no choice. You put up your fists. In spite of your fear, and arousal, you still can't believe that me, a pretty young thing, half your size can really beat you, the undefeated champion... at least... you hope not. -hahaha-

You extend your left arm towards me, throwing your first exploratory jab.

You are unnerved as I swerve and undulate around the punch with the liquid movements of a dancer. Then your mind explodes with pain, you feel like you just leaned on a hornet's nest. I unleash a vicious set of combos so fast, so accurate, and so forceful, that it makes you feel sick. Each punch lands at a key point from your bicep to your shoulder. I dance back out of range, and you feel your left arm begin to shake. Your throat goes dry, at this first little taste of just how dangerous I can be.

I continue to dance around you, my torso contorting in hypnotic movements. You rush towards me, eager to end this fight. You throw a jab and cross combo, packed with the speed and power you have become legendary for. Sadly for you, your arms merely catch air, as each swing misses me by millimeters. I slither through your defenses, and step in, pressing my body against yours. Before you can react, you feel your still raging erection trapped between our hot bodies. I continue my sensual little belly-dancer routine, while I am pressed up against you. This first erotic contact between us hits you so hard your stomach flips, and your balls pull taut. You feel yourself being dragged dangerously close to the edge of orgasm...

I step away, and leave you gasping for air. Your face is flush, and your knees are wobbling pathetically. You try to pull yourself together, and find an opening in my defenses. You're sure if you can just land a couple punches, you can lay me out. You need to end this ridiculous mismatch as quickly as you can. You throw another sharp combo, hoping to throw me off guard with your left, and knock me out with a well placed punch from your right, but I seem to disappear from view and reappear at your exposed right side. I give your right shoulder and bicep the treatment I gave your left. You scream in pain as I rain punches on your tortured arm. I step away, and blow away a stray wisp of hair that's escaped my ponytail. Your arms are trembling as you fight to hold them up. I go on the offensive, my strange fluid movements keep you off guard, and I start to work over your left side some more. Before long, your leading arm has stopped shaking... it just drops... a completely dead appendage, hanging uselessly at your side. You feel your stomach twist into knots. You have to end this fight now, or everything you've worked your whole career to build will be crushed. You dance around me looking for that one opening you need. You're sure, if you can just find the right moment, you can end this horrible ordeal with one grand haymaker from your good arm. I move in closer, your heart is pounding so hard you're sure I can hear it too. You stare at me, intent on finding a hole in my defenses. I roll my eyes at you, and then...

I start making little orgasmic moans, groaning, and purring, saying your name over and over again, and gasping about how good you feel inside of me. It stops you dead in your tracks. Your rock hard aching penis flutters up and down, and I smirk at you cruelly, all the while keeping up my, ridiculous little pornographic performance. You panic and try to throw the heroic punch that saves your title... You feel the sinews of your body strain as all that astounding force you are able to muster... connects with nothing. Once again, I appear, as if from thin air, on your exposed right side, and unleash another round of my stinging punches. Your battered right arm falls, limp, as useless as your left. I step in and start working over your body, ruthlessly driving you towards the ropes.

-DING DING DING- The bell rings to end round one, and the ref quickly steps in to halt the action. The look on your face is priceless. You make such a pretty picture. Your massive muscled frame slouching forward, your arms nothing more than mere decorations swaying at your sides. Your handsome face is pulled tight in a mask of anguish. You look like you want to cry. I just bat my pretty, long eyelashes at you, and give you a little mock pout, before turning around. I saunter back to my corner, sashaying my hips, and assaulting you with sight of my gorgeous round ass.

You slump into your corner, completely deaf to the screams of your coaches, and seconds, as they frantically try to massage the feeling back into your arms.

-Ahahahahaha- Stay tuned for round two, big boy! -Mwah-

Oaricy
Oaricy
17 Followers