Losing Your Title Pt. 04

Story Info
You lose your title, the fight, round 2.
1.7k words
4.32
6.2k
5

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 06/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oaricy
Oaricy
17 Followers

Disclaimer: Although all characters in the following story are completely fictional, they are also completely over the age of 18.

Part 4 - The Fight: Round Two

Your team of coaches and seconds swarm around you as you sit slumped in your corner. After the ordeal of round one, there is serious doubt about whether you will be able to hold your arms up, and continue with the fight. Your seconds desperately try to massage the feeling back into your battered limbs, moving your joints in small circles, trying to loosen you up. While they work on your broken body, your coaches rattle off advice, vainly trying to get your head back in the fight.

You don't notice any of it. -Haha- In my corner, I'm posing suggestively, while my team gently pours little streams of water down my steamy curves. You look so cute with that dreamy look on your face. I can't help but smirk as you watch the droplets roll down the pronounced curves of my body.

Your eyes nearly pop out of your head, when one of the girls on my team sneaks up behind me, gives you a naughty grin, and then grabs both of my large breasts from underneath my arms. I look over my shoulder and smile at her indulgently. She stares you down, and brandishes my amazing bust at you, two deadly weapons in her small hands. You gasp, as she starts bouncing each of them up and down, in opposite directions. You look on spellbound. You're so achingly stiff, the fabric of your shorts look like it could tear apart with just a mere twitch. I give you a wry smile, as me, and the naughty girl behind me continue frying your sex-addled brain with the hypnotic sight of my big breasts, dancing up and down... up and down. You start humping the air in front of you, and my whole team bursts out laughing. If you could only lift your arms, you'd probably try to jerk off right into your boxing gloves! -Heehee-

Up until now, your coaches have been able to hide their own discomfort at what I've been doing to you, but when they look over and see what's gotten you so worked up, they fall silent. All pretense of professionalism shatters, as all you boys just stare, completely mesmerized. -Hahaha- Boys really are too easy!

-Ding Ding- The bell rings for round two, and you painfully make your way to the center of the ring. I am there waiting, bouncing from foot to foot, a smile on my pretty face, fresh as a daisy. Your arms tremble wildly, but with a herculean effort you manage to bring your fists up. There's a cheer from the small group of men in the audience still brave enough to openly root for you.

Honestly, I'm impressed by your determination. I know exactly what I did to those big arms of yours, and the perseverance it takes for a man to raise them again, after having only a minute or two to recover, is astonishing. I can see why you're the champ. Sadly for you, all that willpower, and all that bravery, won't do you much good. We both know I've weakened you in ways it will take weeks, or months, to recover from. Still your courage is enough to make even me want to take pity on you...

"Hey big boy," I say in a voice quiet enough for just you and me to hear. "Why don't you, give up? Forfeit now, and I will go easy on you in the after-show."

You look at me and your brows furrow. You look from side to side, and then down at your fists... you sigh, pause, and then gently shake your head "no", and start walking towards me. The look of determination on your handsome face, would inspire any athlete dreaming of greatness. Get ready to have that last pretense of heroism destroyed. You had your chance, and you blew it. I am going to absolutely crush any semblance of dignity you have left into powder.

As you come nearer, I raise my guard high, protecting my face, but leaving my midriff completely exposed. You see your opening and try to hit me with a body blow. You wince, my body feels like iron, and your tortured arms ache at the impact. Still you try another couple of agonizing punches, and you have to step back, breathing heavily as your poor arms throb in pain. It doesn't even look like your punches have left a mark. I stand there smirking, an eyebrow arched, completely unfazed. Then, I answer your attack with a vicious combo of punches. Swatting your arms away, I break through your defenses almost immediately. I work over your body, until your doubled over in pain. You feel your knees getting weaker, and manage to groan out the words, "finish it!", but I step away. You look at me with your eyes wide and your mouth agape.

I hold my arms open wide, beckoning you to hit me with the best you've got. You swing for my face, trying to take my head off my body, but your punches are slow now, and I am able to dodge these without even taking a step. I gracefully make little snakelike movements. You look more and more pathetic as your fists clumsily careen away from me. I step in close, and you try aiming for my body again your arms held low, and once again you feel shocks of pain ripping through your arms as you ineffectually, pat my toned body, with your big fists. I answer with another flurry of punches, and all you can do is fall forward and drape your arms around me, trying to lock me up with the sheer weight of your body. It's really the only move you have left. The sight of the champ resorting to this tactic with a petite, sexy woman like me, will linger uncomfortably in the psyche of many a male fight fan for years to come.

As you pour your body over mine, I do stop punching, but with my strong core, and dancer's training I easily handle your weight. Sadly for you, even here, I've got your number. My body curves backwards into a letter C like a belly dancer, and my hips gyrate up and down, and side to side with shocking speed. Your naughty penis, catches all the friction of my deft movements, and the shock of pleasure, is even more debilitating than the beating I've been subjecting you to. You mewl, pathetically, huffing and puffing, whining, and begging me not to make you cum right there in your shorts.

I step away, and your body curls forward, your knees bend low, and as you start to fold, you and I are at eye level. I blow you a kiss... -Mwah- and say, "Ok big boy, get ready to lose to a girl!"

I gently put a glove on your nose and give your face a little push, all the fight has been completely knocked out of you, and you topple onto your back, unable, or unwilling, to stand back up and fight. -Heehee- I guess only you will ever know which one it is for sure.

The pretty ref in the skimpy uniform bends over and counts you down. The pictures of her, with black bikini bottoms riding up her pert butt, bent over your broken body, holding up a few fingers, while I stand back with a smug grin on my face, will be on newspapers all over the world tomorrow, and on fighting, and fetish blogs, for years to come.

As the ref finishes counting you out, the arena erupts in female cheers! You turn your head and look up at me in awe... I bask in the beautiful expression, of shame, fear and desire etched on your face.

Most of the men in the crowd are silent, their faces ashen, their mouths hanging agape, others can be heard sobbing, unable to handle what's just happened...

while others are loudly gasping in ecstasy... -hahaha- their swollen penises being stimulated by the malicious grip of a female sitting next to them... or their own fists!...as the ability to control their own wicked desires simply shatters!

Back in the ring, you're still on your back. My seconds help me pull off my boxing gloves, and I begin playfully dancing in front of you, wiggling my hips, fluffing my full bouncing breasts, and shaking my big round ass at you. You stare up at me. The sight of my dangerous curves, leaves your raging boner throbbing harder than ever. All you can do is gawk at me, and wallow in a painful mix of shame and desire.

The group of beautiful young women who dragged away the male announcer before the fight started, jump into the ring. They surround you, wrapping their arms around your naked torso. Their touch is intoxicating. You feel the soft skin, of their nubile, feminine bodies pressing up against you. They gently pull you up to your feet for the official decision.

We stand with that sexy ref in-between us, holding our wrists... She officially announces I am the winner, and holds my fist in the air. The women in the crowd erupt into wild cheers all over again, and the weight of your defeat truly dawns on you. I just took your title belt away from you. Everything you worked your whole life for, ripped out of your hands in just two rounds by a sexy woman half your size. A sexy woman that you wish, with every fiber of your being, you were fucking right now. The horror of how completely I've dominated you physically, mentally, and sexually, overwhelms you. You burst into tears, wailing and howling like a little baby.

"Oooh poor baby! I know! I know! Yes I know big boy, go on and cry. I know you're so upset, and your penis is so hard that you can't stand it! Poor boy!"

Well, stay tuned for part Five. "You don't want to miss what happens next. My destruction of you and your throbbing cock has only just begun!" -Teeheehee-

Oaricy
Oaricy
17 Followers