All Comments on 'Loss Bet'

by phoenixcinders

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Story

It needs background at the beginning. Telling about the bet, introducing the characters and storyline leading up to the bet being fulfilled. As it is now, the story really does nothing but a sex scene.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 4 years ago
Great story!

Great story! It should be doing much better in the ratings but people are so homophobic about guys taking it in the ass. Very well written and good dialogue. I like the incest reveal at the end and the unsolved mystery over what they bet on. My only critique is the title, which should be Lost Bet or Lost More Than The Bet. Loss Bet doesn’t make sense. Anyhow, 5*s for you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A ladyboy piece

Thought sister might have been using a strap-on, but nope, Sis is a ladyboy. Almost as bad as a furry.

trixforeveryonetrixforeveryoneover 4 years ago
Not up to your usual quality

Not up to your usual quality, but I hope we see more of you soon. Personally, I dislike incest, but it's your fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

flesh it out and tell us about the bet and about them.. describe them.. this can be really great if you flesh it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good scene but needs more setting

Very good sex scene, and very clever incest reveal at the very end...but needs more of an intro to set the story, the reader is more able to relate to the characters if you give a human slice-of-life introduction for them.

As for the haters and homophobes, ignore them. A dickgirl story isn't everyone's cup of tea, but nobody's forcing them to drink it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

titans2138titans2138over 4 years ago

I like your writing and the story passed the tumescence test. If it was in the Trans genre you'd get more positive and less creepy comments. Like the guy who wants a strap on instead of a "ladyboy", yeah, because your sister fucking you with a strap on aren't isn't weird at all, perfectly normal, perfectly healthy;)

wistanwistanover 4 years ago
Great little vignette

Loved it. Guess some people don't get that vignettes are a thing, lol. I do agree it would be intriguing to see these two in the lead-up to the bet, and how the bet worked. But you can always add more to a story. This works well just as it is.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Just too beautiful.

To have Craig lose a bet with his Futa Sister Veronica and have him become her slave and get fucked in the ass from now on is both rewarding and punishable because now Craig is becoming addicted to Veronica's cock and craves it when she cums in his slutty little ass.

I think for Veronica its both a love and lust attraction to her brother Craig,during fucking his sweet ass she likes controlling him,but after she cums she turns into a sweet loving sister to show her love for Craig and always wants to be with him,and knows she'll never find anyone better to be with than her Brother,so I hope both Veronica and Craig have a long happy futa sibling incest relationship.

Although I hope Veronica can sometimes give up her Domme persona a little and let Craig fuck her once-in-a-while so he knows how Veronica feels when she fucks him,but still this is a great story,keep it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userphoenixcinders@phoenixcinders
Hey everyone! You can find Life on the Ranch part 6 published on my website along with all the other sequels. https://phoenixcinderslifeontheranch.gr8.com/ If you want the full story of The Honeymoon, Second Chances, or Virtual Reality follow this link. https://www.amazon.com...