Loss of Control Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To his surprise, Ellie moved close to Tanya and turned her, pulling Tanya back against her. With only token resistance, Ellie unsnapped and then unzipped the younger girl's jeans. "Tanya, dear, little sister, you have nothing to hide from me. I've seen you since you were a baby." Ellie pulled down the jeans and panties and helped her sister step out of them, then guided her sister to the chair Tyler had been cuffed to.

Tanya looked at Tyler. "Well, what are you waiting for? Let's see what you can do with just a mouth." Tyler knelt down and moved his mouth up to his wife's pussy, starting slowly, lovingly, and gradually picking up the pace. By the time she had her third orgasm his face was smeared with her wetness, ruining the makeup, and his jaw was aching. Neither had been watching Ellie take pictures and videos. Finally, the wife pushed the husband away and just sat slumped in the chair, legs spread, and now she did notice when Ellie took that picture and quickly put her legs together. "Sis, that's just ... ughh!"

"Yes, I know. Thank you for inviting me over for this. I enjoyed it tremendously. You might want to have him wear a dress every day when he gets home from work, just to keep in form."

"MMmm, that's a nice idea."

"I would disagree," Tyler mumbled.

"Di, honey, our contacts are pretty much the same. Think about who I might want to send pictures to and stop complaining. You know how patient and loving I am, but I do have limits." Tanya glared at him and he closed his mouth again.

"Wonderful. I'll see you two next week. I'll be here at 4 and she can serve us dinner. You might want to do a little research during the coming week, little sister, so you know how to get her ready. I guess I can't call her your husband any more. Maybe I'll say she's your wifelet." Ellie laughed, grabbed her purse, and walked out. Tanya watched out the window as her sister backed out of the driveway and left, then turned to Tyler and her eyes widened.

"She has the key!"

=======

By Tuesday night the built up curiosity had taken over. She ordered Tyler to bed at 9 and turned on her computer. He was complying for the most part. She was still threatening to send another picture and knew sooner or later she would have to do it. Already she had changed her PIN so Tyler couldn't open her phone and review anything. The cage didn't show when he wore his work clothes, and he was adapting to sitting down to pee. Her sister had said research, though, as if there was more to learn. She had stumbled into the bondage thing after seeing a movie where the couple played with cuffs. It was just curiosity until she found she enjoyed it. She opened her favorite browser in private mode and typed in "husband dress." Most of the results were about fashion. She changed it to "husband crossdress" and was much happier with the results.

Tanya started clicking on the links, first getting basic information. As Tyler had claimed for himself, the articles said many men are just curious about women's clothing. There was a word that started appearing more often as she went through the links, and finally she did a new search under "husband sissy." Now a new wonderland of information came up, including blogs and articles about how to sissify a husband. Some of the examples were just men who dressed as women, the same as Tyler had done, but some talked about men submitting sexually to men. She wasn't sure about that for their relationship. And there was another word showing up now. She glanced at the clock and decided cuckolding would wait for tomorrow.

Wednesday she came home a little late, bringing a bag of women's clothes from the local department store. Tyler seemed to fit in her clothes, so she just got a couple of short skirts and halter tops for him. If he was going to be a sissy, she decided to get him outfitted correctly. After dinner she worked on his makeup again, teaching him how to apply his own, then showed him the new clothes. She had him wear pantyhose, heels, a short pink skirt, and a hot red top with a pink bra, filled with his breast forms. Once the wig was in place, he was looking quite feminine once again. She needed a release and had him use his mouth on her, almost able to hear the whimper as his cock pressed the sides of its cage, but she couldn't do anything about that anyway. Completely satisfied after a half hour, she once again sent him to bed at 9 and turned on her computer.

She did her searches on sissification and cuckolding and read several articles on each. Cuckolding wasn't grabbing her quite as much, since it required another man to really make it reality, but it was interesting to imagine having so much control that she could force her husband to humiliate himself that way. Though not a real fan of porn, she opened a few video links and watched. The feminization videos all had a caged cock in them, with the men taught to appreciate it after a while. The cuckold videos were difficult to watch as they all involved two men and a woman, often with the woman forcing her husband to accept sexual activity from the other man. She wondered about that. She did love her husband, but it was still kind of fun having him blackmailed into feminizing himself. Could she have sex with another man she didn't love while her husband was forced to participate as a sissy? The thoughts spun in her mind as she fell asleep.

The next day she left work a little early and called her sister as she drove home. Of course, Ellie wanted to know how Tyler was doing and was happy to hear he was advancing in his feminine training. She asked if Tanya had been doing any research and wanted the details when she learned that the answer was yes. She made a few suggestions to guide the search, including emphasizing the benefits of watching videos.

"Ellie, you know I'm not really into porn. Watching two, or three, or however many, naked people having sex isn't something that really excites me."

"Come on, little sis," Ellie started, knowing Tanya hated that term, "you were just telling me about some videos you watched. Do you mean to say you remember them, were interested in them, but didn't get a tiny bit aroused?"

Tanya was caught there, and she knew it would get worse when she got around to the real reason for her call. "Ok, you got me on that, but only a little, and that was when I thought about getting Tyler all pretty and sexy."

Ellie cut in. "Not Tyler. When she's pretty and sexy she's Diana, remember? Tyler goes to work and comes home, but you live with Di, not some dressed up husband."

Once again, Tanya found herself a little confused. Why would she do this if she loved him, and she did love him. But now, she was getting caught up in the "what might happen if I ..." kind of mood. So she jumped to the reason.

"Yeah, whatever, but I've got a question. Do you have a strapon?" She realized she had hurried and hoped Ellie had heard it the first time. She didn't want to repeat it. The silence that followed made her wonder if she had been too nervous and not understood. Finally, there was a response.

"Yes, I have a harness, and several sizes of dildo to go into the harness. Why?" Ellie was going to make her sister say what was on her mind and not make it easy by suggesting where it was obviously headed.

"Well, I saw and read a lot and I thought, if nothing else we can terrify him. I'm starting my period, so I can just help get him excited, but, well, I'm not sure how far I want to push it."

Ellie laughed. "Little girl, we push it all the way in." She listened for the gasp at the other end before continuing. "You want him pegged? You did see that word, didn't you?"

"Yes, I saw it and, maybe. I'm not sure."

"Tanya, has he ever suggested, or tried, going back door with you? You've been married for three years. I can't imagine he hasn't at least brought it up."

Tanya was quiet for a while, then said softly, "Yes, he's brought it up, but I always said no and he let it drop."

"Well, now you can offer him a chance to find out why you said no, though I'll tell you, if you try it I think you'll find you might like it. If done right I think it's really sexy and he will actually feel the cock moving in and out."

Now the younger sister was shifting in her seat as she drove, self conscious even though she knew her sister couldn't see this. "Thank you for your suggestions, but I think I'll pass. Actually, I need to pass, since my human dildo is currently locked in pink silicone. Anyway, I'm almost home and need to transition to dominant wife mode. Bring the toy on Saturday and we'll see what happens."

The call ended, she arrived at home and went in, noticing that Tyler wasn't home yet. He was late, and the thought occurred to her that he might be avoiding home. She started working on dinner and he arrived shortly before it was ready. After a reprimand, she sent him off to change and become Diana, adding that if his makeup wasn't done right he would pay a penalty later. He was back downstairs in 20 minutes, just as she was serving the food, and that was when an evil thought came to her.

"You were late getting home, and did not come in with any explanation, without giving me a kiss or a hug, and without much of a greeting. Bring me the handcuffs and three lengths of rope." He hesitated and she picked up her phone. "Maybe I need to send a picture to your brother."

"Ok, I'm on my way," he grumbled and went upstairs, returning soon with the items. She had him sit, then tied a leg to each chair leg, tied his chest to the chairback using a figure 8 between his fake breasts, and had his hands cuffed behind the chair. "Now how am I supposed to eat my dinner?"

His wife smiled and went into the kitchen, returning with the two plates. Setting them near each other, she pulled a chair close to his and sat down. First, she took a bite of her own food, then got a forkful on his spoon and offered it to him.

"You're going to feed me? Oh no, let me go and I'll eat by myself."

"You aren't going anywhere until I release you, so your choice is let me feed you or be hungry and watch me eat. How do you want it?"

Unhappy to be forced into such a situation, he accepted that she was serious about the options and opened his mouth. It was the most humiliating dinner of his life as he waited for his wife to scoop up food and put it into his mouth. She had less food and finished first, but she added a level to his discomfort. As he was chewing, she ran a hand up his pantyhosed leg and caressed it only a few inches from his caged cock, an action that had him trying to swell until the cage pulled at his balls and created an intense pain. After dinner she sat in his lap and kissed and licked his face, leaving him cuffed and tied to the chair. He tried to rock himself to get his cock against her, hoping she would feel his desire and find a way to free him, but she just smiled and kept tormenting him. Finally, she got up and he realized she had been teasing him for over half an hour. His balls were aching from being pulled and from not being allowed to empty in almost a week.

"I need to clean up. You just sit there and be pretty and I'll get you off to bed soon." She gathered up dishes and went into the kitchen, making 3 trips to get everything. He sat quietly as he heard her wash and rinse the dishes, put the leftovers into containers and then put those away. When she came back, he saw immediately that she had removed her slacks and that she had a pad in her panties, causing him to groan softly as he realized there was no way they would have sex tonight.

After another half hour of teasing, she untied him and led him upstairs handcuffed, pulling off his skirt, pantyhose, and panties before slipping on a pair of her tap pants. She paused briefly to kiss the plastic cage, using the tip of her tongue to flick his cock through the small slit at the end, then she was going back downstairs to get the handcuff keys. He stood silently, very unhappy, in the tap pants and his shirt until she returned, unlocked the handcuffs, and removed his shirt. She put one of her loose fitting silken tops onto him and gave him a kiss.

"Nooowwww, it's time for you to go to bed. I have things to do and don't want to have you interrupting me with begging or whatever. Go to the bathroom and brush your teeth and then I'll get you tucked in."

Tyler fairly glared at her. "I don't need to be tucked in."

Tanya frowned. "I don't like how you're talking to me. If you don't apologize and come kiss my slippers I'll send a picture to ... ohh ... somebody."

He hesitated, then realized she had sent his picture out without much hesitation once, did he want to risk it again? "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to speak to you like that." He got down and kissed her slippers, getting her to giggle a little.

"Ok, up you go, get ready and I'll tuck you in." As he turned to go to the bathroom, she gave him a swat on his ass. The little jump he gave, catching himself just before saying something, made her smile. How far could she get him to go?

Once he was tucked in, she was downstairs, turning on her computer, setting up the search for sissy, and deciding she would spend two hours watching any linked videos. She blushed a few times, but by the end she was imagining the girls were her and the sissies were Tyler. When she went to bed, she was thinking about how he would look with a cock in his mouth. And then, how he would gag when her hand pushed his head down on it.

Saturday was going to be interesting.

=======

By 9 in the morning of Saturday, Diana was dressed in a short pink wrap dress and fully made up. When he thought of how his wife insisted he be dressed and made up early, Tyler was glad he had taken the step of picking up the food for dinner on Friday. Tanya had been acting a bit antsy all week and he hoped it was just from her period. Something inside him was telling him that it was more than that. Was it only a week ago that he had put on the dress and been caught? Tanya was certainly getting every bit of humiliation out of it, and every time he balked she pulled out her phone and threatened to send one of the ever increasing number of pictures or videos.

She had Diana, as Tyler was called when feminized, clean the house and get the mail. It was just out on the porch in front of their house, and Tanya was kind enough to make sure the wig looked much like her own hair, but she still sent him out for his first exposure outside the relative safety of the house. If any neighbors saw him they would likely think he was Tanya. As long as nobody called out a greeting he would be fine. Just as he reached for the door to go back inside with the mail somebody did call out, but he turned his head quickly and waved, carefully avoiding the need to speak. Tanya noticed.

"During this coming week we need to work on your walk and your speaking. Sooner or later you will simply have to show yourself." She had a rather smug grin and looked at him as if daring him to say something. He managed to keep quiet and went back to his cleaning. As he bent over to arrange the pillows on the couch she swatted his ass. He stood and turned, but seeing the phone in her hand he again did nothing.

Tanya went out for her coffee meet, and this week there were no children throwing up. She kept it fairly short out of fear of what Diana might or might not be doing while she was out of the house. She was also distracted by her blossoming plans for him. Tess brought up parenting, but quickly noticed Tanya wasn't really paying attention. The meeting became stiff and a little cold and they parted without the usual friendly hugs.

At just past 4 Ellie rang the doorbell and, as he had been instructed earlier, Diana went to open the door. Ellie smiled and looked him up and down as she stepped in, then saw her sister and walked over. Wrapping their arms around each other they hugged, then kissed, then opened their mouths and kissed more. Tanya was able to feel the firm length of the dildo hanging down Ellie's leg and she rubbed against it, making Ellie smile and then kiss more.

"How are you doing, Tanya? And Diana?" Ellie was still holding Tanya, who, for some reason, didn't seem to mind being held by her sister. Tanya was looking at Diana, waiting for him to answer.

As he had been prompted to do, Diana walked over to near Ellie and curtsied. "We are doing quite well, thank you Miss Ellie." He felt like an idiot, but he knew there was at least one contact message all drafted and ready with a text to send, just waiting for a picture to be attached. Hearing his wife giggle didn't help lighten his mood.

The women asked for wine, which Diana poured and brought to them, then he went to the kitchen to make sure dinner was progressing well. His goal was to stay in the kitchen as much as possible. Sooner or later he would need to set the table and serve the food, but if they believed he was busy preparing dinner he would not be subjected to abuse. The fact that all his clothes were given to him new today didn't feel good either. He was sure they were up to something, but he didn't know what and hoped to somehow avoid it.

Surprisingly, he was pretty much ignored while setting the table, finishing the meal, and getting everything into serving bowls. When dinner was ready, he got the wine glasses from the girls and put them on the table, then topped them off and called them to the table. He was surprised to see his wife's button skirt was half open, and Ellies button top was also half open, showing him she wore no bra. When she noticed him looking she simply smiled and unbottoned it down to her belt line. He felt his caged cock stirring again and tried to ignore it as much as possible. Still, why were the women undressing?

Once the meal was over, the women returned to small talk while he cleaned up. He took his time, hoping Ellie would leave soon and knowing his wife was on her period he hoped she would just send him to bed. He glanced at the clock. It was only 6:30 and he knew that was not late enough to save him from whatever they had planned.

"Ok, Diana, come on out of the kitchen. You can finish anything left later. Up the stairs and lay face down on the bed." His wife was taking charge now. He hesitated, thought about her threat to send another text, and went upstairs. He was getting pretty good with the heels now and passed through the room quickly, noticing that now his wife's shirt was also unbuttoned now. What the hell were they doing that was getting them undressed? He went up and, as ordered, laid face down on the bed. Soon he heard the women coming into the room.

He stayed laying on the bed, face down, until he heard the sounds. He looked and his wife was kissing her sister, really getting into it, with lips and tongues and hands roaming over bodies. He thought it odd until he realized it was a show for him. Not to disappoint him, his cock was filling the cage.

"Spread out your arms and legs, dear." His wife was in full control, or perhaps she wasn't. He couldn't tell. It was out of character for her, yet she was talking. He knew she had been staying up late, her attitude toward him had changed, but Ellie was still, in his mind, the bitch and he had a hard time believing his sweet wife was doing this to him all on her own. He decided to resist and simply said, "No."

"No?" Tanya was incredulous, but Ellie kept calm. "Open your phone and give it to me." She did the thumb things, pressed one last time with a flourish, and smiled at Diana. "You are now totally fucked."

Tyler/Diana wasn't sure how to react, but with a command to spread given a second time he decided to comply. The women pulled up ropes previously attached to the legs of the bed and soon had him pulled out spread eagle, though not completely tight in his bonds. This worried him as he watched the sisters come together and kiss in front of him. The view of the tight jeans right in front of him was a bit overwhelming and he felt the constriction of the cage. In a way it was good. He'd been locked in for a week and had learned to adjust his thoughts to avoid discomfort as much as possible.