Loss of Control Pt. 01

Story Info
Photo of Tyler in a dress is shared, with major consequences.
11.3k words
4.16
53.8k
54

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

IMPORTANT NOTE: the author does not condone any unwelcome force or coercion in sexual activity and supports safe, consensual acts between adults who are fully aware of their actions.

CHAPTER 1

"Hey honey, I'm off to my coffee time." Tanya bent to kiss her husband, then stood and slid her purse strap onto her shoulder. "I'll see you for lunch for sure."

Tyler looked up from his computer. "I'll try to have something special made and ready for you." He smiled and watched her walk out of the room. He always loved watching her walk. After almost four years of marriage he still thought she had the absolute sexiest walk of any woman he'd ever seen. Her tight jeans didn't do anything to lessen the sexiness and he found he had to adjust his pants. A bigger smile crossed his face. How many guys could get hard just thinking of their wife walking in tight jeans? Then his focus shifted to hearing. The sound of the garage door opening, engine starting on Tanya's SUV, and finally the garage closing again. The bit of tightness in his belly was urging him forward.

He shut down his computer and headed for the stairs. The wig had arrived on Tuesday and he had been forced to wait the rest of the week before he could use it. Now it was Saturday, his wife would be out for at least an hour and a half, and he could try the full arrangement. He walked into their bedroom and opened the closet. The wig came down from behind some hats on the shelf, followed by makeup stored in the same place. He set everything on the dresser, carefully shaking out the wig so the light brown hair hung straight. It should just about reach his shoulders with a nice part on one side. It nearly matched his natural hair, which would make it easier to overlook any that showed. He had already shaved this morning, being careful to get as much stubble as possible off his face. Next, he opened Tanya's underwear drawer and pulled out a few items. Then it was time to get the shoes.

=======

Tanya glanced at the time. The Saturday morning traffic was heavier than she had expected and she didn't like being late. That was a leftover from always trying to keep up with her older sister. Middle child syndrome, some called it. But she had done well with Tyler. She had felt comfortable with him from the beginning and his slightly more adventurous, curious personality had opened her up to new ideas. They had much in common. Same age, about the same size, even their hair was nearly the same color, though hers hung to her shoulder blades and his was a neat cut that was easily managed. Her grandparents had left her a fair amount of money and they had used it to buy a house. Both worked good jobs, her as a lower level manager in an IT consulting agency, him as a rising star middle manager at a local manufacturer. He was fit, she was trim, and they had always had good sex. A few months ago he had pulled a pair of handcuffs from under the pillow, mischievous smile on his boyish face. She had agreed to try it and he had kept her wanting more. Sometimes they traded places, with her in charge. Most of their sex, though, was just very active.

The phone going off on the SUV's bluetooth broke her out of her daydream and back to the reality of driving. A glance showed that it was Tess, her coffee partner. With some apprehension she pushed the button to answer. "Hey Tess, what's up?"

"I'm so sorry, Tanya, but I need to cancel our coffee today." Her voice sounded a bit strained.

"Oh no, what happened?"

"Cassie was saying goodbye before I walked out the door and she threw up."

"Uhghh. Well, can't Rob clean it up? Doesn't he watch the kids when you go out?" Tanya was trying to salvage her plans for the morning. She knew it wasn't fair to Tess, but that competition, drilled in over the years, was pushing her.

"Tanya, she threw up ... on ME. I need to clean up, change, shower, I just can't imagine being in the mood to go out for coffee. I'm going to keep thinking I smell like vomit."

"Oh, sorry. I didn't realize how bad it was. How is Luke doing?"

"He's ok so far, but ... well, forget that. He just threw up on Rob. I'm definitely not getting out today. We'll try again next week."

"Yeah, sure thing." Tanya had already moved into the left lane to start her return home. There was no sense continuing, though her stomach was upset by the abrupt change in her plans. "You go clean up, get the kids together, and I'll see you next week."

"Hey, Tanya," for a moment Tess had a note of brightness in her voice, "you just wait until you have kids. Then you'll find how much fun you're missing."

Tanya smiled. "We've talked about it."

"In case you weren't paying attention in health class, talking isn't what you need to be doing." Tess actually laughed a little now, and it made Tanya smile.

"Next week we can talk about when friends should give advice. Besides, now you have to wait until you get into the bathroom to undress for your shower. I can drop my clothes anywhere in the house."

"We'll talk about the good and bad of parenting next week. Drive safely. Why don't you surprise that cute husband of yours and treat him to a morning drink. Bye now."

"MMmmm, nice idea. Take care. Bye bye."

She pushed the button to end the call and thought about that last comment. Yes, that would work. She could sneak in, surprise him, pull his pants down before he realized what was happening, and then, well, they would do more than talk. When she got home she parked in the driveway so the sound of the garage door wouldn't tip him off that she was home. She carefully let herself in and removed her shoes, then went looking for him. No sign on the first floor. She put down her purse and pulled out her phone. Maybe he was in the shower and she would risk having pictures on her phone. After all, who would want to hack pictures off her phone? As she went up the stairs she thought she heard a woman's voice. Was Tyler seeing a woman when she was out? She got her phone ready to capture the evidence of his cheating. She looked into the open doorway to their bedroom and there was a woman in front of their dresser. She was oddly familiar, but that was only a mild distraction as she clicked off three pictures. Then the woman turned around and she was stunned. It took her a few seconds to recover, but then she took a couple more pictures.

=======

Tyler saw movement out of the corner of his eye, something in the mirror. Then there was the unmistakable sound of electronic shutter on a camera. He turned quickly, his mouth and eyes both wide with surprise, as he saw his wife standing in the doorway with her phone up. More shutter clicks. Finally he began to get himself together.

"Tanya, what are you ... it's not ... "

"I leave for a little while and find out my husband is ... a ... is that my dress? No wonder you looked familiar. And where did you get ... you have a wig on? Who are YOU visiting today?"

"No, nothing, nobody. It isn't like that. Here, let me get out of this and ..."

"Oh no, you aren't getting out of anything. You keep your hands below your hips. STOP! I said don't move. Unless you want me texting one of these pictures to your mother."

Tyler was really feeling the knot in his stomach now. "No, please, don't send anything. Just let me explain. It's not how you think." He was reaching for a tissue.

"I said stop. NOW!"

"Honey ... no, what are you doing?" He had tried one more time to explain, then saw her look intently at her phone, thumbs moving, and finally she looked up.

"I told you to stop. You didn't stop, you kept talking, kept moving, wouldn't do what I told you to do."

"You didn't just send a picture. Please, tell me you didn't send a picture to my mother."

"Ok, I did not send a picture to your mother. But I sent a picture." She walked over to their toy drawer and pulled out the handcuffs. She tossed them onto the bed and told him, "Now put those on so you're locked to the chair." He just stared at her, eyes wide. "Oh my goodness, again?" She pulled up her phone and started typing again.

"No, no, ok, I'll do it." He reached out and grabbed the handcuffs, not sure if she had sent anything or not. Their contacts lists were almost identical, and his mind was racing thinking of who might have gotten a picture of him dressed as a woman. As he put one cuff on his right wrist he noticed she still had the phone aimed at him. Was she recording this? He sat down and as he reached his hands behind him his wife moved to get a better view. The chair had a rounded frame on the back with five narrow vertical slats. He found the middle one, slipped the vacant cuff to the inside and pulled it across. It took a little effort, but he managed to get the cuff through and inwardly groaned when he heard the familiar ratchet of the cuff closing on his other wrist. He had been here before, but Tanya had locked him in and she was about to give him an amazing lap dance. This time was so much different.

Tanya moved back to the front and took a few more pictures of him. "Not much effort on your face. Is that my makeup or yours?"

"It's mine. I don't want to use up all ... I mean, your makeup is good quality. I didn't want to take that away from you."

She stepped back to look. The wig was pretty good, and she did have to admit she loved the hair on him. She should, after all, since it was her style, just a bit shorter. The red dress didn't fit as well on him, the elastic at the waist being stretched a bit. She did think it interesting how well he fit into her clothes. She lifted the skirt and nodded. "Pantyhose. Mine?" Slowly he nodded. "But the shoes, I don't remember those." He just looked down. She jumped a little as the phone in her hand went off and the vibration shook her hand.

Tyler recognized the ringtone and looked up. "Oh please oh please tell me you didn't send the picture to HER."

His wife smiled. "I realized sending it to your mother would use up all my blackmail options. So I went with the next best thing." She swiped the screen. "Hi Sis, what's up?" A pause to listen. "Yes, I was supposed to go out for coffee, but my partner cancelled, something about kids throwing up, and I came home to surprise Tyler. I guess I did." Another pause. "Yes, that is my dress. He's also wearing my bra, panties, and pantyhose." "What? No, I guess I hadn't noticed. Let me look." She walked up to him and pulled the top of the dress away from him, looking down. Her hand slid in and she felt around his chest. "Oh my goodness, you're right. He has breast forms in there under my bra." Listening. "You want to stop by and see for yourself?" She looked at her husband and smiled. She was still angry with him and she wanted a good explanation. In any case, he had put on the clothes, let him deal with the consequences. "Ok, come on by. Twenty minutes. Ok, that gives me time to fix his face. I'll leave the door unlocked for you. Just come up to the bedroom."

He looked at her as she ended the call, then risked speaking. "You just invited your sister, knowing I don't like her, don't trust her. What are you thinking?" He more than distrusted her. He knew his wife was feeling inferior and her older sister was able to manipulate that to get Tanya doing things she wouldn't normally do. Ellie had been a little wilder than normal in the year since her divorce. Luke had warned him to watch out for her, but wouldn't say more. Now she was going to be in his house while he was dressed as a woman and handcuffed to a chair.

"Let's get your face done right. This is your makeup kit? Not bad, but I would have gone with a lighter shade of lipstick." She touched up his base and began adding the highlights, adjusting his eyebrows, leaving the dark lines fairly wide so there wouldn't be much hair outside the drawn shape. He couldn't talk while she did his face, and that concerned him. He wanted her to know why he did this before the witch arrived. He did try a few times, but Tanya always shut him up right away. Just as she was finishing the blush he heard the door slam shut and knew it was too late. Steps coming up the stairs, then she was in the doorway, looking in. Her phone came up and she took a picture of Tanya bent over, working on his makeup. Ellie looked like a slightly larger version of his wife, and she was every bit as sexy. He didn't care for the bob cut or the tattoos on both arms, but she had that same sexy package and walk.

He had never liked her, though. She had organized the hen party and all he knew was that Tanya had a hangover the next day and was completely unwilling to talk about what happened, saying it was a private thing among the hens. Luke had hinted that she had a very kinky side to her, though he never discussed their private times in detail. The divorce was over what was called "irreconcilable differences," but Tyler had heard enough to believe it was over wanting to add players to their married partnership. Now she was looking over his wife's shoulder, smiling that awful cat with a bird smile, and he was handcuffed. To a chair.

"Hey little girl." She waited for Tanya to move the blush away from him before speaking. Tanya stood up and looked back over her shoulder.

"You know I don't like you calling me that."

"Of course, that's why I do it. I do lots of things you don't like. You know that. Is this exciting for you? Oh, look at him. Wow, with your careful touch he's really pretty. A bit dumpy in the middle, your hips are so much better, but he's pretty." When she mentioned Tanya's hips she put her hands on Tanya's waist and slid her hands down the curve of the hips.

"Please don't do that." Tanya was visibly uncomfortable with her sister's handling of her, but what came next made her even more uncomfortable, though Tyler noticed she didn't jump away or move the hand.

"Is this better?" was all Ellie said, and Tyler saw her fingers appear on the front of his wife's pants having slid through from behind. They were squeezing. Tanya's breathing quickened, but she did not move away. It confused him, but it also told him this was not going to be comfortable for him either. For the moment he was glad he was sitting and could hide the growing tent pole under the dress.

While Tyler sat rather impatiently, cuffed to the back of the chair, the two women chatted and took occasional pictures of him. They kept commenting on how pretty he looked and how he could actually pass for a girl if nobody lifted the skirt. He already knew from past experimenting that the panties and pantyhose would keep him safely tucked in as long as he was soft. Other than the wider waist, flatter butt, and more muscular, though trim, arms, with the wig he really could pass as a woman. But that wasn't why he was dressed as one.

After a while Ellie had Tanya run down and bring up a bottle of wine and two glasses. They kept chatting, while they sipped, and when the first glass was empty Ellie raised the stakes. "Do you have a cage for him?"

Tanya looked confused. "A cage?" Tyler was having no such confusion, but he was getting that tightness in his belly again.

Ellie laughed at her sister. "Yes, girl, a cage. A cock cage. Do you have one for him?"

Tanya held out her empty glass while Ellie tipped the bottle to refill it. "No, we don't have a cage. Our games are just for fun. How could he do what I want him to do if he's all caged up?"

"Oh, dear girl, that's when the fun really begins. Men will do so much while caged in hopes of getting free." Ellie was really enjoying the expression on Tyler's face now. "Besides, he does have other skills, doesn't he?"

Tanya giggled a little. "Yes, he does have other skills."

"And in a cage he will need to rely on them more completely. Here." She reached over to her purse and pulled out a pink silicone cage. For a moment Tanya just looked at it, noticing the slit at the rounded end, the slight downward curve, and the ring at the open end. "Come on, girl, go put it on him."

The younger woman took the cage, turning it over and looking at how it worked, then smiled and moved over to Tyler. She pushed his knees apart and knelt between them. This would normally have him firming up quickly, but with the cage in her hand he found he was actually getting smaller.

His wife flipped up the front of the dress and frowned. "This is going to make it harder." She pulled a little at the pantyhose and realized once it was off his hips it would hold his legs too close to get the device in place. She got up, went to the nightstand, and got the handcuff key. "Let's get this straight in advance. I uncuff you, you stand up, and then I cuff you again. No complaints, no squirming, nothing, or I finish the text I have started and send it off. Understand?" Tyler nodded, a bit numbed by this sudden dominance from his wife.

Tyler glanced at Ellie, watching the laughter in her eyes, knowing that she didn't like him any more than he liked her. This was like a gift to her. He felt his wrists freed, stood, and then felt the cuffs put back on. His wife knelt in front of him and reached under the dress, pulling down panties and pantyhose together. It reminded him of all the times he had done that with her and he felt a little satisfaction at achieving part of his goal. Feeling the pink silicone sliding over his cock brought him back to reality. The ring was closed behind his balls and the tube slid up to meet it, happy that she was careful enough to use her finger to keep his sensitive skin out of any possible pinches.

Ellie got up and walked over, extending her hand to her sister. "Here, add this." He heard Tanya giggle, then felt a little tug and heard a soft 'snik' as the lock was closed.

He quickly took a step back, causing the hem to fall again and block his view. "What did you just do? What did you add?" Both women were now laughing and his wife moved closer to pull the panties and pantyhose back up. "You've just been locked into chastity," she told him. "Oh, wait a second." She pushed the undergarments down again and hiked up the hem. "Hey, Ellie, get a picture of this and be sure to get his face so there's no question it's him."

Her sister quickly picked up her phone and took a series of pictures while Tyler felt himself humiliated. "Honey, what are you doing? Please, stop this. I was just curious, not ... I don't want to actually BE a girl."

"It's a little late now, hubby dear. And you're complaining again. But tell me more about this curiosity thing."

She tucked him back in and left him standing handcuffed as she returned to her glass of wine. "We had a couple of times when we went out and when we got home I just pushed up your skirt and we had sex. I got to wondering what it felt like to have such an open access, having a hem brush your legs, the weight of breasts, you know, just, what would it feel like to be a woman. I mean, no pussy, but, it was just supposed to be me walking around the house for a little while. I didn't even plan to ever do it again."

Tanya looked at Ellie. "I've heard things like that," Ellie said. "But now it's changed. You are going to find out what it's like to be a girl, and your wife is going to guide you, aren't you Tanya?" Her sister looked at her, questioning. "I'll give you some hints and you'll do fine. I'm thinking maybe in two weeks we even take, hmmm, we need a girl name, anyway we take her out to dinner."

"HMmm, girl name. I sometimes call him Ty, so we can just make it Di. Good?"

Ellie smiled again, that horrible smile he didn't trust. "I think it's very good. And now, since Di needs to get used to being female, and I would think you are ready for some release, perhaps you should get out of your pants and let him use his mouth on you. As training, to see how he does."

"Oh, he's good with his mouth, but, you know, aren't you going to give us some privacy?"