Loss of Control Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The women kept kissing as tops were pulled off, zippers opened, bras discarded, all with slurping sounds and obviously increasing breathing. He watched Ellie pull off Tanya's skirt, leaving her in just panties. Unless she had been completely taken over that would be as far as she went. Tanya never went naked when she was having her period. They kissed some more and then Tanya pushed Ellie's pants down to her knees, letting the strapon come into view and spring out. Tanya's hand grabbed it and stroked it slowly. He looked up to notice she was watching him.

"Did you notice what I noticed right away, Diana? It's about the same size you are." She moved her knees back and went down on all fours, licking the head of the silicone cock as if she were teasing it. "MMMmmmmm, not quite as tasty as yours, but I'm sure it's the same size. Let me try it out." Without another word she slid it into her mouth and slid down until the formed balls were resting against her chin. She held it for a while, then slipped back out to the tip. "Oh yes, this is definitely about your size."

Tyler/Diana watched as she slid up and down the fake cock, drawing moans and gasps when she took it completely and pushed it against her sister. After a short time he noticed Ellie was moving her hips, driving the cock all the way in and pulling it out. He had always been afraid of pushing too hard. The look in his wife's eyes told him he had been too careful. He wouldn't do that again, if he ever got the chance.

"Did you see that, Diana? Now it's your turn." Tanya helped Ellie turn and aimed the wet dildo at her husband. "Now, the first step is to open up. Since the dildo is wet it should slide right into your mouth."

Tyler decided it was time to assert and end this thing they were doing. "No, the first step is to get that thing away from me. I wore a dress. I didn't have any curiosity about cocks and I'm not taking that into my mouth."

For a moment, Tanya was frozen, but then she smiled. "Diana, dear, you are going to take this cock into your mouth or you are going to have your picture sent to a dozen people. You have 10 seconds to make your choice."

He wanted to be stubborn and hold out, but he was tied down and they had already sent something to one person tonight. As the time was running out, he opened his mouth, closed it briefly and said, "We need to talk," then opened it again.

To his surprise, Ellie didn't just shove it down his throat. He had never even considered having a cock in his mouth and she seemed to know that, sliding it in until he got that look of near panic in his eyes.

"Relax your throat," she directed, "and try to avoid the gag reflex." He tried to comply and she got a little farther in before he was gagging and she pulled back. The next effort he did better and felt the head of the cock touching the back of his throat. Tanya was holding him by his hair, keeping his head up and mouth open. He felt the dildo press a little farther, then gagged again. "Ok, you need to really focus this time. You're in the best possible position with your head up like that and throat all lined up." Tanya pulled his head back and he felt the silicone slide in again, past his gag reflex, then filling and moving down his throat. It was fascinating, but he was struggling to keep calm and finally began gagging.

"Good girl," Ellie said. "Every guy likes a blowjob, and you are well on the way to learning how to give one." She began sliding in again but this time Tanya decided to live her fantasy. One hand pushed her husband's head forward while the other pulled her sister's hips closer, then she held it as her husband struggled with his gagging and breathing. The way he was bound spread out he was soon really struggling and she let go. Ellie backed up and got off the bed while Tyler got his throat back in order. "I think it's wet enough now," Ellie was saying. Tanya smiled and said, "I agree."

Tyler was trying to look around and then felt Ellie climb onto the bed. When he felt her move between his spread legs the plan became clear to him. "No, no, not that. Stop. I don't give my permission."

He didn't see Tanya's hand approach, but he certainly felt the slap across his face. "Nobody asked your opinion, or your permission. There is already plenty to be sent out to people, and I'm getting tired of reminding you. Brad is queued up on my phone now. Maybe I should just call and invite him over."

"I thought you deleted Brad's number?" Tyler didn't trust Brad or his wife Marcia. They had an open marriage and Brad had hit on Tanya in the past. But, why did she still have his number? Was she considering it?

"You're talking too much." She grabbed Ellie's panties and shoved them into Diana's mouth, then nodded toward her sister.

Ellie dropped down onto her hands and knees before telling Tyler, "Try to relax. You might enjoy it if you can do that. There's going to be some pressure, but that will fade." Was she really trying to give him instructions on how to enjoy getting his ass raped?

He felt the wet, dull head against his anus and tensed. A quick swat on his hip and, "I said relax," got him to relax a little. There was pressure at the entry, then the head slid in. As the shaft disappeared into his ass there was more pressure, but before it got too bad Ellie was pulling back. He was expecting her to just slam into him, but instead she seemed to be trying to make it as good for him as possible. She began sliding in and out, lowering herself onto his back and doing the work with her hips, setting up a nice, steady tempo while Tanya licked his face and mouth. The feel of a naked Ellie on his back was totally unexpected and, he had to admit, a little arousing.

Gradually Ellie pushed deeper and moved faster, keeping high on his ass and thrusting deep, picking up speed. The pressure ended soon, as she had said, and he was amazed he could feel the shaft sliding in and out. The thought came to him that the dildo was about his size, so what he felt was similar to what his wife would have felt had she ever agreed to anal sex. He was also surprised by a strange but intense tingling behind his balls that seemed to be building. He even found if he lifted his hips a bit it became even more intense.

The tingle kept building, Tanya kept licking his face and mouth, and Ellie was picking up speed fucking his ass with her strapon, and then he lost it. With a sudden groan he felt his cock, the caged cock, pumping out cream under his belly. He was stunned. Did he just cum from getting his ass fucked? He looked at his wife and she was laughing. "Ohh, look at you. It seems you really like getting a cock up your ass. Maybe we should try it again?"

Ellie was getting up. "No, not again. My cock has gotten lots of attention, but unlike a guy it doesn't really feel anything. I need some good stimulation." Tanya grabbed his chin. "You're going to thank Ellie by giving her your best effort with your tongue. Is that clear?"

He wanted to protest, but the intense look on his wife's face told him to keep quiet. He nodded, felt his head drop as the hand moved away, then there was a bare belly with a wet pussy that looked similar to Tanya's, yet completely different. As it pushed to his mouth, he thought about how long it had been since he had seen any real pussy other than Tanya's. It had been since before they started dating. He could see Tanya watching, so he gave his best effort even though he wanted to just do barely enough. Soon Ellie was squirming and moaning. "Wow, you weren't kidding when you said he was good. So let's mess things up a bit." She began grinding on his face as he licked and sucked. A minute later she cried out and jerked as a well deserved orgasm swept through her. She let the glow fade, then slowly pushed him away and climbed off the bed. His makeup was smeared, but otherwise he was in good condition.

There was some small talk as the women cleaned themselves up, Tanya getting a wet cloth to clean her husband's ass. They left him tied to the bed, face down with his dress pulled up to his waist, letting him feel the exposure while they got dressed and Tanya packed a small bag with some clothes, night wear, and toiletries. Tyler began to panic. Were they going to leave him like this all night?

Finally, Ellie left the room with her dildo and harness in a plastic bag for later cleaning. Tanya came over and began untying her husband's legs first, giving him directions for the night.

"I'm sure you've made a mess of the bed, so I'm going to sleep at Ellie's place. I'll be back for breakfast at 8 in the morning and you'd better have something nice made for me. I have 5 rules for you. For every rule you fail to follow, I text a picture or video to a different person in my contacts, so pay close attention. Rule 1, do not change the bedding. Rule 2, I expect to see that you slept in this bed, and not just rolled around to muss the sheets. It better look slept in. Rule 3, you will shower and wear your babydoll to sleep in. Rule 4, go online and order yourself a red lingerie set of bra, panties, garter, and stockings. Print the order and leave it at the table so I can see it. And Rule 5, no haircuts. That one should be easy."

By the time she finished Tyler was completely untied. He rolled over and looked at the large wet spot in the middle of the sheet where he had emptied his balls. Tanya also looked and laughed. "Wow, you were pretty well loaded up after just one week. It looks like you really enjoyed your first, oh, what's it called, sissygasm." She laughed more and picked up her bag.

"Tanya," Tyler was sitting at the edge of the bed now. "What's happened? I thought we were good together."

She stopped and turned toward him, a much softer look on her face than he had seen in the past week. "What do you mean? We are good."

"Then why don't you love me anymore?" Tyler was really struggling with this. He felt hollowed out inside by the way she so casually laughed at his situation.

Tanya put down her bag and walked over, kneeling between his knees while she looked up into his eyes. "Honey, no, I do still love you. I'm trying to help you."

"This is help?"

"Yes dear, this is help. You wanted to feel what it was like to be a woman. Obviously, we can't completely make you a woman, so things seem out of place to you. But everything I'm doing is to help reinforce what it's like to be a woman. And a very sexy woman at that."

"Tying me down and ass raping me is help, you think."

Now she hardened a bit. "Who was the first one in this house to mention it? Who had to move your cock several times when you tried to sneak it past me? Who tied me face down once and was actually pressing in before I got you to stop?"

"But, I DID stop. You had Ellie just press in, and it seems you had an idea this mess would result."

Now she smiled again. "Yes, dear, I did. I've done lots of research. And though the specific of using your ass was perhaps against your will, you have to admit there's no pussy down there to use. So we did the best we could. Be honest, though, was it really that bad?" She paused and held his chin in her hand, looking directly into his eyes.

He tried to look away, but she held him firm enough that he decided it was too risky to look away. "Other than knowing you would blackmail me if I didn't comply, no, it wasn't really that bad."

Now she looked hurt. "Honey, it isn't blackmail, it's encouragement. I do love you and want you to fully enjoy your time as a woman. You'll do best if you stop thinking of yourself as a man in women's clothing when you're at home." She guided him to bend over a bit and kissed his mouth, noticing he still tasted of Ellie. "Now I hope you remember the five rules. I'll see you in the morning."

Once again she got up, picked up her bag and walked out the door. He heard the front door close and knew he was alone. And oh, how alone he felt.

=======

Sunday morning, promptly at 8, the door opened and Tanya walked in. She set down her bag and walked toward him as he stood next to the dining room table. He noticed right away that she did not wear a bra and wondered if Ellie had just convinced his wife not to wear it or if she had hidden it. Or perhaps destroyed it. As much as he didn't like their situation, knowing that Ellie was involved just made it that much worse to him. He simply did not trust that woman, sister-in-law or not.

"Good morning, honey," she said as she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him. Her tongue swirled inside his mouth and he thought he tasted Ellie. Was it possibly from last night, or had she already had a 'breakfast' snack. "I missed you, but now we're together and I can see you have followed at least one, oh, make that two rules." She looked at the table and saw the printout of his lingerie order sitting on her plate. Running her fingers through his hair she whispered, "And this makes three. I just need to go upstairs and check the other rules. You serve breakfast while I do that."

He did serve and she was back in a couple of minutes. "I knew you could do it. I hope you got enough sleep with that huge wet spot. We'll change the bed later." She sat down and motioned for him to join her. He had no idea what their relationship was now and he was afraid of angering her by doing the wrong thing. Female domination for play was one thing, and he could even extend it to a general lifestyle up to a point, but this was past that point and he was in a completely unknown relationship landscape.

"This is quite delicious. Thank you, dear, for a lovely breakfast." She talked while they ate. "Now, the first question is, would it be better for you to take off on a Monday or a Friday?"

"Huh? Why am I picking a day off?" He was trying to figure out why he needed a day off and why he was choosing a day attached to a weekend.

She frowned. "Honey, I wasn't asking for questions, I was asking for an answer. You will pay for that later, now give me the answer, Monday or Friday."

"I suppose Friday is best. There are usually things to catch up on during the day Monday."

"See? That wasn't so hard. Now, question number 2, do you think you can handle 5 inch heels?"

This was easier. "No, I'm still sometimes struggling with the 4 inch." He was a little wary of where these questions were leading.

"Ok, then we'll stay with the shoes you have. But go ahead and order a set of, oh, let's make it 6 inch heels, in a red shoe to match your lingerie. I'm sure with help we'll get you there." She was nearly done with his breakfast. Having lost much of his appetite he was not nearly as far along." Today we'll start working on your voice and your walk, you can begin researching women's dance moves, and Ellie will make an appointment for your hair."

He put down the fork that was almost to his mouth. "Why are we doing all that?"

Tanya held up a finger while she finished her coffee, set down the cup, and smiled. "Because on Saturday we're all going out to have a drink together, and the week after we might do a club if things go well enough."

"Tanya, look, no, we can't. If somebody from work sees me it's going to get messy, let alone being out in public. You don't even need to send pictures then, people will just see me. We can't do anything public, I just can't agree to that."

Again that hard look came over her. "You can't agree? Well, let's look at the facts. Ellie still has the key for down there. Between us we could send a different pic or video to every one of our contacts and there would still be more media left over. We set up a phone last night and Ellie has a video of you with a look of complete satisfaction on your face as you shot your stuff onto the bed as she fucked your ass. You have only two choices. Either you shut up and take your chances in public, where you will be made up and dressed up so you won't be as recognizable, or you pack up your shit and head for the door. I love you, Tyler, but you aren't the only one who is curious now. I've learned so much in just a week and I really want to explore some of that, with you, my husband."

He just looked at her. Take his chances completely made over or leave? What was she curious about? And there was that "I love you" thing again, although everything looked wrong for this to be love. But she wanted to explore this together, and he had always been the adventurous one. Could he really deny her? Isn't this what he had been doing, but perhaps on not quite such a complete scale?

"Ok, we'll do drinks next week."

"Good, it will be fun, four girls going out for a drink."

"Wait, what did you say? Four girls?"

"You were resistant last night, remember? We sent a text to a pre-selected person. That person is a female and she would love to join us." She paused a moment while that sank in. "And I'll warn you now, the next person set up with a draft text is a guy, so you might want to behave a little better this week. That picture has you very identifiable. Behave, and no problems. Keep resisting, and you, well, it won't be girlish giggling at your situation."

He really didn't want to let his mind run down the possibilities, but he had to agree it would not be giggling. This was getting dangerous for him now. Once again he saw Ellie's invisible hand. Her having his wife overnight with just the two of them, and that taste in her mouth, it had to be from this morning. What was Ellie doing to her sister?

They changed the bedding and he noticed the absorbent pad on the bed, so he knew she was aware he might cum on the bedding. It hadn't kept him dry, because the sheet was wet, but it had protected the mattress. Unhappily, he helped put a new protective sheet on the bed when they put the new sheets on. She had him undress, then tied his hands behind his back and stripped herself before guiding him to the bathroom. She adjusted the temperature on the water and they both stepped in. Feeling her hands washing him was intensely erotic, and extremely frustrating, especially when she carefully washed the pink cage and his balls. She was tormenting him and she was enjoying it. Well, ok, this wasn't so crazy. And she was being a good wife, other than keeping him locked in a cock cage.

As she dried him, he ventured a question. "Is there any chance the key to this thing could at least come home and you can hold it?" He looked down to where she was drying his legs.

"The best thing about her having the key is that you can't accidentally find it and release yourself. Remember, girls don't have those things between their legs, and you aren't done being a girl yet. Since you were so concerned about our marriage, by the way, let me show how much I love you." She grabbed his balls and pulled down, giving him the unmistakable knowledge that he was supposed to kneel. Once they were down on the same level, she wrapped her arms around him again, even around his bound arms, and began sensuously kissing and licking his mouth, cheeks, eyes, and rubbing her breasts against his bare chest. After several minutes of this, when he felt his cock was going to burst out of its cage, she stopped and gave a final kiss on his lips. "Feel better?" He managed a slow nod, afraid of what was next. "Good, then let's get your makeup on and start working on your voice."

That night they slept in the same bed again, and he even risked putting his arm over her. She nuzzled back against his babydoll and the cage between his legs and smiled. His voice training had gone well, and he was accepting things a little better. She was going to explore and he would help her, and he would learn in the process. For a brief moment she felt bad, like she was taking advantage of him, but then she shook her head a little and smiled. They would get through this, together, and then it would all be even better.