Loss of Control Pt. 05

Story Info
Tanya and Tyler are blackmailed to become porn stars.
9.3k words
4.4
18.6k
9

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 5

When Tyler got home he found Tanya on the couch wearing sweat pants and a baggy shirt, arms wrapped around her legs, looking terrible. His cell phone was next to her, as was hers. On the dining room table her laptop was open, though the screen had timed out. She saw him, looked down, and he realized she was crying. He moved to hold her and she pulled away.

As softly as he could, he just said, "No." As she looked at him he wiped a tear from her cheek. "No what?" she said hoarsely. He put his arm around her again. "No, you are not pulling away from me. Right now, you look like you need to be held, and as far as I know, I'm still your husband." She looked at the blank space on her left hand. "I know," he said. "I noticed this morning. We'll deal with that later. Besides, now we match." He had said it with a brighter tone, but now she really broke down and cried, and he held her, for a half hour.

When she finally stopped he got up and said, "We need some dinner." As he started toward the kitchen she called out, "No, I need to show you something." He turned and looked back at her. "Honey, have you had anything to eat today?" She shook her head. "Not hungry." "I can see that, and that is why you are going to eat. Just one question, do you want Tyler making dinner, or Diana?" She looked up. "How can you even talk about Diana with what you know now?" He smiled. "For one thing, because I'm getting kind of used to her now, I mean, as far as being dressed up and all. And for another thing, I don't know what you need and I'm going to be as flexible as I can to try to meet your need."

As he walked into the kitchen and pans began banging, she shook her head, wondering how she got such an amazing husband and how she had messed things up so much. "Diana," she called. "Back in 10 minutes. Makeup takes time," he called back.

The ate together, talking only a little. Diana was wearing a conservative summer dress with low heels, and Tanya was wondering when that was ordered. She had been so focused on her own orders that she hadn't paid attention to anything else. As dinner ended, she couldn't take the tension any more. "How can you sit there so calm after finding out everything?"

He put down his glass and took a moment to get his thoughts together. "When Kyle had you pinned to your SUV and was groping you, I knew you were thinking about the cuckold scene and it really pissed me off. I just wanted to wear some women's clothes now and then, and you were contemplating having some guy fuck you in front of me just to humiliate me. Uh uh, no talking yet, it's my turn. Then I saw your eyes. He thought he had exactly what you were thinking about, a woman who wanted to cuck her husband. Your eyes were saying it was a fun game. I knew you were leaning toward the full cuck scene, and when you think about it that much, it tends to happen sooner or later. That was when I realized you were over your head. You wanted it, but didn't want it at the same time, and somebody was going to force you to tip. It hurt like hell to watch you playing, but I thought about it hard. I knew you were always going to come home to me, even if it was with another man. So I needed to try to protect you. They just made sure I couldn't do that, that you had nobody around to help you resist. You agreed to everything, yes, but you were set up."

Tanya looked down. "I'm sorry. It's all my fault."

"No, it isn't all your fault. I mean, I'm not sure what a woman does when she finds her husband wearing her clothes. I knew from the start that calling Ellie was not a good idea, but you held all the high cards and wouldn't listen to my complaints. I don't even mind that. I don't mind you force feeding me dildos or playing around or wearing dresses or clubbing or any of that." He paused. "Well, maybe a little." She laughed and he smiled. "But we have a problem now and it will probably get messier before we can make it better."

As if on cue, her cell phone went off with her sister's ringtone. Tanya answered, "Hey Ellie, what torture for me do you have now?" "No, we can't do that." Ellie, I don't care if you have to change things, I had reservations made a week ago for us to get away on a weekend vacation and I'll lose over a thousand dollars if I cancel now. I can't do that." "Go ahead and post the damn videos, we're taking that vacation." "Oh, ok, great, we'll enjoy it and I owe you, sure." "What do you mean, tonight?" "Check the blog? Oh shit, now what did you do?" "Life of its own, yeah, right." "No, I was going to share it after dinner and we're just finishing up." "Of course, so we would be doing this anyway. Yeah, I'll call you back in a bit." "Ok, in 10 minutes."

Diana looked across the table. "I guess it's time to open up. I knew you were doing something. You changed passwords and PINs after 4 years of sharing. That was a pretty heavy hint."

She got her computer and started it. They looked together as she opened the blog and scrolled to Kyle's post. It had blown up. There were dozens of requests for more pictures, many of them wanting to see the pretty lips covered with cum. She scrolled quickly past the pic she had seen earlier. Some people had posted pictures of their experiences, but then she saw another one of her. "Oh ... my .... god," she whispered. Kyle had captioned it, "Ready for the main course" and it showed her kneeling, hands back, head turned to the side, tongue out, cock just an inch from her lips. Her eyes and the top of her head were blurred, but if somebody saw this who knew her, she was easily identified by her nose, mouth, and the earring that showed. A little later was a zoomed in shot with the caption "Spread and hungry for more" as his cock was sliding into her pussy with her sitting at the edge of the couch. The one that made her run to the bathroom again was captioned, "Give me the ring, you aren't married any more" with her putting something into his hand while he stands naked, cock only slightly flaccid, next to her. Diana closed the blog, and put the computer to sleep.

Tanya was going to be busy. He could hear her throwing up, so he picked up the phone and called Ellie back. "Hey baby sis, did you see the posts? You're a star." "It's me, Ellie," Tyler decided to use his normal voice. "Tanya is in the bathroom throwing up." "Really? Wow, she didn't throw up when Kyle pushed 8 inches into her throat. What did you give her for dinner?" "We get the point, Ellie, so what's going on?"

Ellie was enjoying this and it came through in her voice. "I had set up for you guys to have a weekend at Brad's place, but Tanya is begging to be able to spend a weekend away with you. I have no idea why and if I have my way you'll be taking a long vacation alone some time in the next few months. But if I have to change my plans, now that people have been told, I'm going to get some compensation out of it. First, we're going to release 5 more pictures from last night. One of them will have Tanya's whole face blurred, but if somebody is clever, they can clear it all up. And it won't be just a glancing view, anybody who knows her will recognize her."

"That isn't very fair. Why humiliate her? She could lose her job over something like that."

"Because she insisted on marrying you," Ellie snarled. "And speaking of you, we have a blog post in mind for you. Of course, as Diana you will be a little harder to recognize, so I will suggest you do a really good job with the makeup. We had this planned anyway."

"We is ... you and Kyle?"

"Sort of. Kyle has a friend. I'm just a person with certain skills, and I have another friend. You probably remember Maggie. Maybe you even remember how she tastes." She paused, but there was no response from Tyler. "Tonight, park as if you're going to the "Sunset" again, on Oak, near where she parked last night. Bring the leash and handcuffs. Both of you arrive in red dresses, bra, panties, stockings, you know what we want. I will be there, as will Kyle. His friend and Maggie will be waiting at Kyle's place. You two are going to act like this is something you always wanted, it's a dream come true. No forcing, no hesitating, just very normal for you. I'll just say, the better you behave, the less pictures will be posted. So, I'll see you both at 8. Don't be late." And the call ended.

Tanya was standing in the doorway looking terrible. Tyler looked at the clock. It was already 6. "You aren't going to like it," he said before giving her the instructions. A minute later she was back at the toilet.

=======

Tanya parked on Oak. For some reason there was a lot of room tonight. Five minutes later, promptly at 8, Kyle drove past in his truck and stopped about 500 feet in front of them. He got out on one side, Ellie got out the other side, and he walked into the view of the camera she held, motioning for Tanya and Diana to join him. They got out and walked up to the truck where Kyle hugged Diana first, kissing her on the lips, then Tanya, kissing her and grabbing her breast. "Ok, let's go have some fun," he said and he moved to the driver side, motioning for Diana to follow. Ellie had Tanya climb in while being videoed, and then had her turn sideways in the rear seat. Ellie put a short belt around Tanya's wrists and tightened it, then added the seat belt. She then went to the other side with the camera to capture Diana climbing in, and stopped the recording before Kyle added the belt to Diana and strapped her in.

As before, he was home in 15 minutes and they unstrapped and unbelted their passengers before Ellie filmed first Tanya and then Diana getting out of the truck and walking behind Kyle to the house. Diana vaguely thought it reminded him of reality shows where there are cameras everywhere but it was supposed to be natural. Kyle opened the door and walked in. As Tanya and Diana rounded the corner and looked into the living room, Maggie began recording and a guy they had not seen before stood up. He was also muscular, a little shorter than Kyle, and not bad looking. Tanya thought that might help her get through this.

There were greetings, learning the new guy was named Jason, and he hugged Diana, squeezing his ass, and then Tanya, not only squeezing her ass but also pulling up her dress. Ellie zoomed on the thong filled ass. Ellie was so hot and wet she had worn a pad to try to catch it. Jason called Tanya over and told her to kneel just rest her head in his lap, while Kyle did the same with Diana and Ellie dropped low to get the skirts riding high on the two bent-over victims.

After a few minutes Jason spoke up. "Hey, how about we have these ladies take off each other's panties and, put them in their mouths, and offer them to the other girl's handler? Delivered on hands and knees, like dogs." Everybody laughed, Diana and Tanya looked at each other, and Kyle told them to get going. Diana removed Tanya's panties first, putting them in her mouth and getting down on hands and knees. Tanya did the same with Diana's and then Diana crawled to Jason and Tanya crawled to Kyle, each presenting the panties. Kyle took the panties and tossed them aside, while Jason put the pair Diana brought on her head and sent her back to Kyle like that. The men ran their fingers through the girls' hair and commented on their lips until Kyle spoke up. "Tanya, I understand Diana is actually your husband and you have a desire to cuck him. Is that right?"

She felt sick again. She was being set up and risked everything if she fought it or went along with it. She saw Diana glace at her and give a single, barely noticed, head nod. "That's right Kyle. I want him here, dressed like a girl, watching me get fucked by much better men and then having him clean me up." She was glad she had done her research so she knew what the "right answer" would be. It still wasn't easy to say it.

Kyle smiled. "Ok, Diana, you sissy girl. Unless you want me tearing your wife in half by going in dry, I suggest you get my pants down and start lubing me up." Diana began working the snap and zipper as Kyle looked at Tanya. "I don't think Jason can wait. You'll have to take care of him yourself."

Soon both men had their pants at their ankles and the couple was bobbing up and down on erect cocks. Diana was now really grateful for the training, as he was able to even take having his head pushed down with only minor gagging. "Damn, girl, you are really trained. Somebody suggest my size?" Tanya knew that was a dig at her, since it was CuckHammer who had suggested the 3 sizes of dildo for the harness, and Kyle was CuckHammer. After a while Kyle got up and grabbed a short belt like they had used in the truck. He strapped Diana's wrists together behind her, then he moved over to Tanya and unzipped her dress. Guiding her to stand up the dress fell away and she stepped out of it, he unhooked and pulled off her bra, then he knelt and started licking her to complete wetness. She knew that was for the movie, since he had no shown such concern just a night before.

As Diana watched helplessly, the men helped Tanya turn around and lay back on Jason, letting her aim and guide his cock into her before Kyle climbed up and dangled his cock above her head, forcing her to lift her head and hold it with one hand. It was the first time Diana saw another cock penetrate his wife and he had to fight the feelings it produced. Of course, biology would have an effect, and she might even orgasm multiple times, but unless she was acting a very good lie, her devotion was still to him. Jason tensed and Diana watched as he jerked and filled his wife's pussy, the cream seeping around his cock. Jason looked at him. "Get over here and clean it up, sissy." Diana complied, again grateful for the training. He wasn't excited, but he was ready. They kept their positions until Kyle pulled free and jerked himself until he came on Tanya's breasts. Again, Diana was told to clean it up. Then they flipped and Jason sat on the back of the couch, Tanya kneeling with her mouth on him, and Kyle was ramming her from behind.

Now and then Diana saw the cameras move around or get close, but for the most part they kept out of the action. It was a reminder of their situation, though. Jason was next to cum, filling her mouth and encouraging her to, "Drink it all down, baby, let me see you empty your mouth." He got up and moved to Diana next and told her to suck him back to hardness. Kyle was taking longer, actually causing some pain with his hard ramming, and finally pulled out and sprayed on Tanya's ass. Jason pulled out and led Diana over for another cleaning.

Tanya had seen enough videos to know the general flow. She laid back and watched as Jason went back into Diana's mouth and Kyle raised his hips to spit roast the sissy. They weren't gentle and regularly made humiliating comments. He did his best to get it over with quickly, but it was Jason's third time now and Kyle had already cum 6 times in 2 days. Finally Jason came, letting the first stream go into Diana's mouth and then pulling back to splatter her face. He wiped his cock on Diana, then went back to Tanya and started kissing her before he pulled her legs down and leaned in to deep thrust between her spread legs. Kyle eventually came in Diana's ass, holding his cock inside while he watched his friend give the only true girl getting fucked one last round. Jason pulled out and ran his cock along the wet slit, splattering Tanya's belly while Kyle pulled Diana over by the hair and rubbed her face in the cream before telling her to lick it up. "Good cuck slut," he said while patting her head.

They helped Tanya get her dress back up, but only zipped her halfway. Then the guys thanked Tanya for a great time and hugs and kisses were exchanged with her but not with Diana who still had Kyle's last shots of cum on her face. The guys laughed and commented that they should do Diana's makeup more often. The cameras followed them out and to the truck, then Tanya's wrists were bound to match Diana's.

The ride back was longer because Kyle took a different route. Ellie was talking to him about the video, saying she would have it all edited by Friday evening. Tanya was thinking she was going to lose her third pair of panties to Kyle. He stopped the truck again about 500 feet in front of where Tanya had parked and while he leisurely released first Tanya's and then Diana's wrists, Ellie took a position about halfway between the vehicles. Finally they were cleared to return to their SUV and Ellie filmed them as she backed up. Kyle drove about 100 feet, stopped, tossed out their panties, and then drove off. He actually around the block to pick up Ellie after the couple left. Tanya stayed in form, telling Diana to put her hands down when he reached up to wipe the cum from his face. Ellie kept filming as they got into the SUV and drove off. Kyle pulled up behind her and she got in.

"Do you think she'll throw up again?" Kyle asked.

Ellie laughed. "I think she'll be sick for days."

=======

Thursday was wonderfully uneventful, and then it was Friday and Tanya told her plan. She hadn't been sure when she told her husband to take the day off, but as training progressed, then the relationship strains set in, she decided a Chicago weekend would be good for them. The city was large enough that Diana could be mostly hidden, but now she gave the offer for Tyler to go, or mix it up, whatever he was happy with. He decided to go as Diana. They would have a girls' weekend.

They left early Friday morning and reached their hotel by late afternoon. Diana was dressed in a nice top and knee-length skirt, wearing bra with forms and hip hugger briefs. His hair had continued growing out and except for the recurring battle with hair growing back on his face and body, he was very passable as a girl now. Tanya had helped him with the hair, making it a sensual teasing time. Now they were ready to relax for a few days.

They walked through the Miracle Mile, down to the lake shore, explored the tall buildings and took a river tour. Every meal was eaten in public and Diana was feeling wonderful that she could wear women's clothing in public with his wife accepting it as well as nobody making any comments. They had practiced his voice so that it was second nature. Other than the waist, which the A-line skirt minimized, it was hard to tell there wasn't a girl with Tanya. But there were a few bumps. On Friday night Tanya was going to celebrate by releasing the girlcock but the key was missing from her purse. She realized Ellie must have taken it since she was the only one who knew they had a getaway planned together. She apologized and was in tears, but Diana assured her it wasn't her fault and they would get through it. They held each other, kissed a lot, and Diana very lovingly took care of giving Tanya several strong orgasms. Sunday came too soon and they needed to return home.

They stopped to pick up dinner on the way home, one last 'safe' stop where even if Diana was figured out as a cross dresser it wouldn't matter. Because of the stop it was dark when they got home. Tanya's phone had sounded for a text during dinner, but she didn't want to disturb their last hours. Once they got into the house and put their bags in the bedroom, she pulled out her phone and looked. There was a text from Ellie. She wanted to ignore it, but had a feeling in her gut that it should not be put off any longer. She opened the text and read the message, then she ran to Diana and hugged him.

"Something is wrong and we are in big trouble. Oh my god, she's going to destroy us. What are we going to do?" Diana faded away and Tyler was there wearing a dress but speaking in his calming male voice. "We're going to look at what we're facing, but it's probably what we think it is."

The message read, "It's a subscription site, but here's a guest login for you. follow the link below. call me when you're done throwing up." The link included what was obviously a sex video site. They entered the link on Tanya's computer and it was a video titled, "Sissy Di Mindy Cleans up Madame T Used by 2 Bulls." "That was supposed to be just a threat. She said it wouldn't be posted," Tanya said. "We had such a good time and then come back and she's loaded a video and .. oh my god, I'm going to be sick."