Loss of Control Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler typed in the guest login information while he listened to Tanya throwing up. He had thought they could buy some time with compliance, but now time was running out and he needed a plan. Something vague had spun in his mind while they were gone and relaxed. Tomorrow he had to try it out. He could tell by the still image that it was the Wednesday night setup, but he clicked the start and watched just to see what everybody else with an account would see. They didn't know how many guest accounts Ellie and Kyle had sent out, but he didn't think they were the only ones. He, or Diana, was of course Di Mindy. It started with them getting out of their car, license plate blurred, and happily greeting Kyle. There were closeups of the sucking and of licking the cum from Tanya's pussy. He had to admit, it was a well done porno. It was just done under considerable duress. It was also another piece of blackmail. He knew from his "homework" that videos like this tended to get downloaded and then uploaded to free sites. He didn't know how long that would take, but Kyle and Ellie would make some decent money off this video before it was fully available on every porno site.

After watching for the 43 minutes and 15 seconds that caught about all the action, he sat back and noticed Tanya out of the corner of his eye. She was standing mute, trembling, and looking horrible. He got up and hugged her. "How much did you see?" She buried her face in his stuffed bra and sobbed for a while, then said, "since they got off you and Jason entered me." He held her tighter. After 10 minutes she said, "I need to call the bitch and see what our next torture is."

"Tanya," Tyler said. "We have to try to stay strong. I'm not going to accept that we can't somehow reset this."

Tanya called Ellie, who picked up with a cheery, "Ellie's sluts for sale service."

"That isn't funny." "Not to you, baby sister, but it's absolutely funny to me. We aren't close to the sale point yet, though. You two are worth some money it seems. That video was posted Friday evening and already has over 10,000 views."

Tanya was silent. Ellie spoke again. "Listen, girl, don't cry over your former man. He isn't worth it, and I don't have the time to put up with your nose running. I did that when we were growing up." "Why are you being so mean? This is all over a choice of spouses?" "It started out that way, but then, you pissed me off. You succeeded in getting a sissy cuck guy without even trying and I spent a couple of years trying to create one and NOT succeeding."

"Ok, so let's get right to it," Tanya said. "What do you want now?" "I am so glad you asked. There is a club a couple of blocks from Sunset called Midnight. Entry is restricted, but I have reservations for the two of you tomorrow night. You will arrive at 8 and stay until 11. Park your car in the same spot, leash sissy boy, and walk to the club. At the door you'll give the code I will send by text, and then you will ask the men there to use the handcuffs you provide on your sissy. You will go in and, hmmm, I don't know after that, because until 11 you will be owned by the management and they can do whatever they want with you. I'd suggest sexy dress for cuck and really hot lingerie for you."

"What is this club?" Tanya said it slowly. Ellie laughed. "It's a private club, kind of dark, good music to dance to, and the slaves are for use. Oh, I forgot to mention, after they handcuff cucky, you get a collar put on." Ellie laughed even harder. "Don't be surprised if you two don't see each other for a few hours." She hung up.

Tanya tried to hold up, tried to be strong, but she dropped to the kitchen floor and threw up while sobbing uncontrollably. Tyler realized he'd been holding his breath and now released it before going to get a towel to clean up. He wryly considered that the guests might not want a slave who throws up on them.

As directed, Tanya parked in her now usual spot. She turned to Diana, who looked really hot in his dark red dress. He'd gotten so good at fixing up hair and doing makeup he looked better than a lot of girls she knew.

"Are you sure we're ready for this?" Tanya asked. Diana took a deep breath and softly answered, "I hope so." They got out of the car, wife leashed her husband, and they walked as confidently as they could to their destination. They didn't speak, partly because they didn't dare. Their mouths were dry and they had a hard time focusing, but they also could see no alternatives right now.

Tyler had called his sister Stacy on his way home from work. She had answered, told him to never call again, and he barely had time to ask why. She told him it was because he had gotten in with these people who were dangerous and she didn't like getting hit on or being so exposed. It was funny, and kind of fun, to see him as a girl, out with other girls. But when Kyle showed up, and then he showed up again, that was too much. She was done. He asked if it would change if he stopped seeing those people and she just told him they were finished as family and to leave her alone. Knowing Tanya was upset about tonight's torment, he hadn't said anything to her yet.

Aside from a few stares, giggles, or looks of disgust, the walk to the club was uneventful. They were surprised they couldn't hear music outside, but when Tanya opened the door a heavy techno beat met them, not really loud, but very obvious. Three large men in black jeans and black t-shirts were inside the entrance and eyed the couple carefully. It was as if people on leashes showed up every day, but only some would be allowed beyond the inner doors. Tanya opened her purse and pulled out the handcuffs. "I'm supposed to tell you the elephant is in his cage and then give you these." No smiles, all business. One guy told Diana to turn around and clicked the handcuffs on, then handed the key back to Tanya. "You keep that." Another guy was pulling out a narrow collar, rounded instead of the expected vertical edges, and moved behind Tanya. As she felt the metal touch her neck and heard the click of a lock behind her she almost collapsed. The one who had stood and watched looked over his shoulder and called out, "Chris, Kelly, one for each of you. Very special first time guests."

Tanya didn't know quite what that meant. Two girls dressed in black jeans and t-shirts came in. One, who said she was Chris, took Diana's leash and walked him out of the room. Kelly, a rather cute woman in her 40s, took Tanya's purse, checked the contents quickly, then opened a box in the wall, slid in the purse, closed the box and took the key. She picked up a marker and pulled up Tanya's dress, writing a small "49" near her navel, then pocketed the key and dropped the dress. Next was a leash, clipped to her collar, and Tanya was led into the more crowded interior. People made way for Kelly and her charge. Tanya looked around, but saw no sign of Diana, or of anybody else she knew, for which she was grateful.

Kelly turned to her and asked if she could pole dance, to which she said she never had. Kelly nodded and took her to a room bathed in red light with a stage in one corner, a solitary chair sitting off to one side. Kelly explained the rules. She was at a console entering information. "When a clothing item shows on the screen here, you take off that item. Dress, stockings, and shoes get tossed to the back of the stage, panties and bra get tossed into the audience. Trust me, you won't see them again. Any other clothes I need to know about?" Tanya told her about the garter belt and that was entered. "Back of the stage. You may also see something like Bonus of 2-fer or something else. Whatever it says, somebody has paid for it. You're job is to keep the clients satisfied and happy. Now start dancing." She pushed a button and flashing white lights began illuminating Tanya while Kelly yelled out, "Ok, people, room is open for payment." Tanya saw a crowd moving in, understood what was expected, as much as she could with no experience, and she started dancing.

It wasn't long before she noticed the monitor was flashing "Dress" and she realized somebody had paid for her to remove the item. She took it off, trying to be as sexy as she could, and tossed it to the back of the stage, continuing to dance in lingerie and heels. It seemed like less than 5 minutes and her stockings were gone and the monitor flashed "bra." She was going to be naked quickly. What then, she wondered. Just dance for over 2 hours?

=======

Diana followed Chris at the end of the leash, looking around as they went through the building. He guessed it was still fairly early because there weren't many patrons. Those he saw, male and female, were dressed nicely, except for the ones at the end of somebody's leash. A few noticed him, many of them smiling. He decided to risk asking a few questions.

"Is this part of a tour or are we going somewhere specific?" Chris just kept leading him.

"You won't see your girlfriend again until you're released to go home, but you may not have much time to think of her anyway. By the way, I've heard a lot of sissies and your voice is probably the best I've heard. Keep it up and you'll do well tonight."

He was tempted to correct the "girlfriend" part, but decided to keep that to himself. Gaining knowledge was power, giving it up could be weakness. "So there seems to be something in mind for me. Is that random or planned?"

Chris turned down a hallway and they began passing rooms with a single piece of equipment in them. In one, somebody, he couldn't tell if it was male or female, was bent over a bar, wrists chained to ankles, and a very happy man stood behind the person moving his hips. "Your sponsor chose your situation. We were notified of it and have staff ready to get you into place and make sure nobody goes beyond what they paid for."

Paid for. Whatever he was set up to do, people would pay to do ... something. After his look into the other room, he was pretty sure they would be paying for sex. But paying whom? They entered a room with a low wooden platform on the floor, some rings toward one end, and 3 posts rising. One had a concave, padded top that extended flat a few extra inches on each side of the dip. The other two had rings on top and halfway up. As Chris led him to the device two men, dressed in the now-familiar black, followed her into the room.

As they positioned Diana, Chris watched. "Red dress, that's a shame. A lighter color would have been better, but I think this will do." The men helped Diana kneel, then bent him until his neck rested on the padded cushion. A board with curve cut out was lowered over his neck and he felt a finger run around his skin. The board was removed and another put on, the finger returned, and the board was locked down as a pillory. Diana realized they had checked for space, happy to know his health was important to some extent. His cuffed arms were lifted and a metal rod was passed from the top of one of the other poles to the third pole before his arms were lowered again. The metal rod pressed into his bicep just an inch above his elbow. The posts were adjusted to match his elbow bend, a foam roller placed on the bar, and everything was locked. A rope was run from a ring halfway up a post, around his cuffs to pull them downward, and tied off on the other side, keeping his arms over the bar but not held too tightly. Finally his knees and ankles were set on cushions and tied off to rings to keep his legs spread. Chris walked around him, looking, and pulled out a pair of EMT scissors to cut off the thong, pulling his hem back down to half cover his ass. "I don't want to deal with complaints about these."

She walked over to the wall and pressed a button. A monitor came on with the simple caption, "Guests served" and a 0 beneath it. Another switch and a circle of lights in the ceiling came on, lighting him from every side. She told the two men, "Ok, he's ready, let's tell the guests," and then she was standing against one of the walls. Diana knew she was in for a long couple of hours.

It took only a minute for the number on the monitor to change to "1" and seconds later a short, fat man with round face, balding head, and malicious look in his eyes came into the room. He dropped his pants to expose his short, thick cock, surrounded by thick dark hair and he shoved it at Diana's mouth. "Open up, bitch, and get me hard." There were several reasons Diana complied. First, there wasn't much choice the way she was bound and pilloried. Then there was the thought that hesitation could bring on punishment, and finally, in opposition, compliance might gain some relief. He felt the cock trying to firm up, tasting stale cum, and the guy was mashing his hairy belly into her face, pushing her head back against the pillory board. Once the cock was finally hard the little man pulled away, smiling his awful smile and almost ran behind. "Now tell me to fuck you, and then how much you enjoy it." Diana complied, with Tyler inside almost feeling sorry for this pathetic man as he struggled to push the short cock into her ass. Diana encouraged as much as she could and a short time later the guy grunted and pressed in hard. Moments later he stood, returned to in front and ordered his cock be cleaned, which Diana did while internally gagging and feeling the goo running out of his ass. The man pulled his pants up his fat little legs and walked out, apparently done.

With no clock there was no way to tell time. The number of guests served slowly increased to 5 until he heard somebody outside the doorway call out, "Three at once, oh yeah baby," and three men came in. Suddenly he saw the number changed to 8 and the men were undressing completely. "Come on, sissy bitch," one taunted as he stood in front, smacking his hefty cock on Diana's cum splattered cheek. From behind came, "Wow, I don't need any kind of lube back here. She's dripping and puddling." The third man swung his leg over Diana's back and dropped his cock into her cuffed hands. She could tell that it was large and thick and was just as happy to have it in her hands and not somewhere else. They each went with where they were and Diana felt the cum in his mouth first, his mouth then forced open to make it run out as strong hands smeared his face. The cock in his hands exploded next, feeling it pump, a stream land on the back of his neck, and unable to see the other streams landing on his back and staining the red dress. Before cumming, the guy at his ass pulled out and jerked all over the red dress and Diana's ass. They started changing places when Chris told them, "You only paid for one time. Add some money or you're done." The guys laughed. "She's good, and was worth the try. Bring her back. Maybe next time we'll pay for more."

Diana wanted to just let her head drop, but the cushion kept his head up. And then the number changed to 9 and the next guest walked in. It was a woman who revealed a large strapon dildo when she took off her jeans. The monitor suddenly changed to a countdown, beginning at 8 minutes. She bent next to him and whispered in his ear, "I don't have any cum to give you, but you look like you have enough that you can let me use a little."

She watched the timer and did 3 minutes in his mouth before moving to finish in his ass. As the timer ran down, she walked out of the room, carrying her jeans in her hands. Watching her ass he wondered how Tanya was doing.

=======

Once she had tossed her panties to the crowd she wondered what was next. She kept dancing, but the clothes were gone and she was sure, even without a clock, that she had a lot of time left. For a while she was just dancing, and then the monitor flashed "lap dance." "Ok, let's get it going," called out an older man as he dropped his pants and pulled the chair to the center of the stage. He sat down and took Tanya by her hands, bringing her down on his cock as she faced away. This was a new experience for her, she wasn't quite wet enough for his entry, and she had to keep dancing. It took a lot of concentration, but she decided after a while that it wasn't about the enjoyment anyway. She did wish he had used a condom, but also knew that would minimize the impact and the show. She watched the crowd and understood that she needed to rock back so people could see the cock inside her, rocking her hips, moving in circles while his hands grabbed and squeezed her breasts. Then he was pumping into her. She felt her hair pulled, tipping her head back. "House rules, baby, you spill, you get down and lick it up." He pushed her off his lap, returned the chair to the side of the stage, and intentionally squeezed a few drips onto the floor. Tanya looked out, finding Kelly who nodded her head. Trying to develop some kind of dance form, she got down on the stage and moved from drop to drop lapping up the spillage while the cum pumped into her ran out and added more.

As she got back up she saw "Guests served" on the monitor and the number 1 was changed to 2. Another man got up on the stage, pushed his pants down and told her to suck him. She got onto her knees and danced her way up, continuing to move her hips as she took him into her mouth. She tried so hard to give him what he wanted and still dance, using the same three logic points as Diana to keep motivated. Maybe it would help somehow to do well. Just as she felt the guy getting ready he pulled back and jerked himself into her face, telling her to suck out the leftover. Kelly made a move toward the stage, but the guy held up a finger and a few seconds later he pulled out, grabbed Tanya's left hand and ran it over Tanya's face, smearing his cum. "Thanks for the suck, slut." Tanya froze for a second, then forced herself to get back to dancing. She had never been called a slut before and it really hurt.

She had kept dancing between servicing men and then the number changed from 6 to 8. As two men walked forward a cheer broke out and Kelly tossed a leather item onto the stage. "Purchase of 30 minutes in an arm binder is acknowledged," she called out, a timer appearing on the monitor set at 30 minutes. One guy pushed her to her knees and bent her forward while the other one slipped the binder over her arms and began fastening it. Once it was on the men undressed and stook on each side of her.

She looked from one to the other as she knelt, then the one she was looking at grabbed her head and forced her mouth down on his cock, holding there. It was deep and she struggled to breathe. Suddenly she was released and turned around. They passed her back and forth, sometimes deep throating her, sometimes violently shaking her head on their cock, leaving her drooling all over herself until finally one of them laid down, the other helped fold her on top of him, cock sliding into her pussy, and then the other man positioned above her, got the crowd shouting, and he dramatically pushed in before starting to fuck her ass. She had never been DP'd like this before and it hurt, but she tried to stay focused. One after the other, they emptied into her, then pushed her off and had her lick them clean. They jumped off the stage, still naked, raising their hands and encouraging the crowd. Dazed and now very tired, Tanya struggled to stand up in the binder.

As the timer passed 10 minutes, the number jumped to 10. A couple, Tanya guessed in their 50s, came forward. As the man undressed the woman grabbed Tanya by the hair and pulled her around the stage. She whispered, "If we had known you were here, we'd have come earlier to be the first, so you could lick me. Now we have to make my husband cum twice." The fear must have shown in Tanya's eyes because the woman laughed. Then Tanya was forced to her knees to watch this mature woman open her mouth and take her husband's cock, slowly sliding her lips down to the base, a cheer going up when her tongue was seen licking his balls. Tanya was pulled down by the hair and understood she was to join in the ball licking. At each step the wife would do something, then pull hair or push or do something to force Tanya to join in. Eventually Tanya knelt, sideways to the crowd, while the wife stood behind the husband and stroked him until he came in magnificent streams on Tanya's face. They quickly moved to the husband pulling Tanya up on her knees and entering her ass, pumping furiously as the time ran down on the arm binder. The wife caressed the trapped girl's pussy, causing pain for Tanya, and then Kelly called out, "Binder time is up." She came up on stage and removed the binder, giving Tanya a chance to catch her breath, but as soon as it was off the couple returned to their efforts. Before the man came in her ass, the served number had already gone up to 11 and a large, muscular man moved to the side of the stage. It was Kyle, waiting his turn.