Loss of Control Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

=======

Diana looked at the board and saw that he had "served" 16 guests. Based on that, he felt the time should be just about up. He had been used hard, and had the cum marks to show for it. The number changed to 17 and Kyle walked in. He removed his pants and knelt in front of Diana, who took the hard cock without comment. The hard, wet cock. "Taste something special on there, Diana you fuck bitch?" She had already noticed two now familiar tastes, his wife's pussy and Kyle's cum. Never a violent man, Tyler now felt the urge to bite down and face the consequence, but he held back. "She was already a mess by the time I got to her. Covered in cum, dancing naked, totally humiliated." Kyle was enjoying this. "Was it worth the dress, sissy? Are you glad you've both ended up sluts now, available to anybody willing to pay the price?" Diana was glad she had the cock in her mouth so she didn't have to answer. "I would love to fill your mouth, but I'm going to cum right in your eyes, to remind you that everywhere you look, every time somebody mentions her, you'll see nothing but cum, and it won't be yours. Unng, now, let's finish up." Kyle moved his hips, going faster until pulling out and stroking hard. Diana looked at the tip of the cock, just inches in front of her, and then suddenly there was cream in her eye, a quick move of the cock, and it was in the other eye. She was blinded by it, unable to wipe it away. As Kyle finished his last few pumps, he had Diana suck out the remainder, and left.

For a while he was alone, untouched, eyes literally blinded even after he blinked to try to clear them. Cum ran down his face, again. The taste filled his mouth, and cum ran down his legs and dripped off his balls. Minutes passed, then his eyes, and only his eyes, were being wiped. When he could see, Chris was in front of him. "Time is up, love. Your sponsor must have a soft spot. We were told you need to work tomorrow and not to be late releasing you. Most people stay until closing at 2." He found it hard to imagine his sponsor, who he took to be Ellie since she had called, having a soft spot, but as he saw and felt the two men releasing him he was grateful anyway. In a few minutes they had reversed the binding process and Chris gave him a bucket of soapy water and a cloth. "You have 5 minutes to clean as much as you can while I get your account settled." Account? he wondered. Oh well, there was cum everywhere, and it was hard to clean with his hands cuffed behind him. He tried wiping his calf, but one of the men yelled out, "No, not for the body. That stays until you leave. Floor only." After 5 minutes Chris returned, now holding an envelope, and led Diana, still cuffed and leashed, out of the room and back through the halls. There were more people now and he got a lot of attention, but nobody touched him. They got to the front entrance and Chris took him into a small room to the side.

=======

Everything after Kyle was a blur. He pounded her pussy, then ass, then sprayed on her back as he forced her to stroke him behind her back. Just before he walked off stage he leaned over and said, "I'm off to say hello to Diana now." She struggled to her feet and saw the monitor with DANCE!! and did her best to comply. She was exhausted and sick to her stomach, partly from being forced to swallow so much cum. She slipped and almost fell from stepping in some cum, and danced her way down, dutifully licking it up. More guys came up, including a group of 3 who took turns holding her down and pounding her pussy, cumming on her breasts and belly each time. When she stood it ran down her legs and dripped, and she tried to think of creative ways to clean it up. Finally Kelly began turning off lights, one every minute. As the lights went down most people began drifting out of the room. One man, a fat little man with balding head, paid for time and jumped onto the stage holding her by the hair and forcing her to suck him, then bending her over and struggling to get his short thick cock into her ass. When he finally came he told her to put her hands behind her back and he pulled out to jerk off onto them. She glanced at the monitor and saw 21. That was 20 men, and 1 woman in less than 3 hours, at least she hoped so. Kelly brought in a bucket of soapy water and a cloth and told Tanya to clean up while she settled the account. She told Tanya a man would be watching to make sure she didn't clean up herself, the time was for the floor.

Returning 5 minutes later carrying an envelope, Kelly told Tanya to get dressed. Her bra and panties had disappeared hours ago but the rest was still where she had tossed it at the back of the stage. Then Kelly clipped a leash to Tanya's collar and led her to the entrance, turning into a small room at the side where Tanya saw her husband covered in cum, wearing his cum streaked dress. He looked terrible, but he thought she looked terrible, and they each gasped when they saw the other.

Kelly now left and returned soon after with Tanya's purse. "Please check it to make sure nothing is missing." Tanya did and nodded, "It's all there." "Good, you can unlock him whenever you want to, and we'll take this." As she spoke Kelly was unlocking Tanya's collar and removing it, creating a sensation of freedom that was hard for Tanya to even describe to herself. Chris pulled a pair of panties from a drawer and handed them to Diana. "Those are to replace the pair I cut off." It was so business-like that the couple was surprised. Then Kelly explained, "Here is your pay for tonight. As the workers, you get 10 percent of the payments, and 80 percent of any tips. Cash. You don't need to pay taxes on it if you don't claim it. There will be no tax statements from the club." Kelly and Chris handed the envelopes to their respective charges.

Chris added, "Your sponsor has already reserved next Monday night. Now that you're known, you might get more guests and more tips. Be here at 8 and plan to stay until midnight or later. If you need Tuesday off, take it. Your code is, 'The elephant rides again.' Got it?" The couple looked at each other, then Diana shook her head quickly and said, "Yes, we have it," in her sweet feminine voice. Tanya took out the key and removed the handcuffs and leash from Diana, putting them into her purse. Once free, Diana put on the panties. They were a good fit, but he assumed they did this often enough to know sizes.

A knock on the door ended the dressing and the silence as Kelly opened the door and told Tanya and Diana to follow the man outside. They did and were led to a van. It seemed normal until the side door slid open and revealed 3 rows of metal benches inside where cushioned seats should have been. They got in, the driver got in, and he called back, "Oak Street?" Tanya was dazed. Diana answered yes and they were of. As they slowly rolled down the street, Diana told him which car it was and he stopped the van about 30 feet behind it, in the lane. He opened the door electronically and they climbed out, the headlights shining on cum streaked clothing as they made their way to the SUV. The driver made sure the camera in the front of the vehicle was working and smiled. He would get a copy of this and that would be payment for cleaning the benches.

Tanya unlocked her SUV and opened the door, standing swaying. Diana looked at her as she opened her door. "Do you need me to drive?" Tanya nodded and they traded places. As soon as the doors were all closed and the engine started, Tanya broke down, crying uncontrollably. Diana wanted to hold her, but the van was still behind them and he wanted to get home.

They went into the kitchen and cried together, holding each other on the kitchen floor for an hour. They undressed, leaving the soiled clothes on the floor, showered together, and went to bed naked in each other's arms.