Loss of Control Pt. 06

Story Info
Tanya and Diana are forced to submit to torment and divorce.
8.3k words
4.28
13.2k
6

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday was a daze. Both went to work and tried to do their jobs, but it was difficult to focus. They were sore and tired and kept feeling the penetrations and cum covering from the night before. Their dresses were still on the kitchen floor and would need to be taken care of tonight. There had been no phone call or text, for which they were grateful. Tyler kept trying to encourage Tanya, telling her they would find some way out of this, but after last night he was running out of hope to share. They got home within minutes of each other and Tanya started dinner while Tyler took care of the clothes. He hadn't realized just how messy his was and remembered Chris's comment about how a lighter color would have been better. Well, for the viewers, yes. For him it would have been worse.

As they ate dinner he suddenly realized something and looked at Tanya. "It was exactly a month yesterday." She dropped her fork and started crying. "It was supposed to be a game, to tease you, maybe torment. It was only ever supposed to be like an extreme April Fool's joke. I never meant for it to turn into this. If Ellie hadn't talked about research it might have only ever gone that far."

He wanted to blame her. She had invited Ellie, she had put the cage on him (and why did Ellie have a cage in her purse?), and she had gotten sucked into the blog. It might have been just a game if she had kept it to herself, but now they were both in trouble and he didn't want to abandon her. The recent weekend in Chicago had been fun and was proof she still loved him. It was quiet the rest of the night and Tyler went to bed at 9. Tanya wanted to go to be with him, but was afraid she might miss something if she did. And there it was, under CuckHammer's post. "The slut and her bitch got well used last night, both with cum dripping off. More to follow. Stand by for times and tickets. And more videos than you can shake a spurting cock at."

That was it. Nothing else designed to upset her. It was enough, but Tyler was right. They had to fight it. If they didn't, everything was lost. At least he hadn't left her yet, and she really needed his support right now. She felt like she had started a fire in their home and burned it to the ground. Fighting tears, she went to bed, dropping her clothes on the floor and sleeping naked.

=======

Tyler was enjoying a rare moment of calm around 2 in the afternoon. It had been a busy morning solving problems, redirecting some people to handle issues in the newest manufacturing line and generally fielding problems with personnel. Then his boss came in.

"Tyler, I don't know what you did, good or bad, but the big boss wants to see you. You need to get your ass to Stevenson now."

Tyler looked up. "Stevenson? As in Senior Director of Manufacturing and one of the board members?"

"The same," said his boss. "Good luck." And then he was gone.

Tyler locked his computer and headed up to the suites. He had no idea what was going on and was soon standing at the personal assistant's desk in the senior director area. She called to announce his arrival and Tyler was directed to go on in as he was expected. Walking in, he saw the gray-haired man stand up behind a desk and come around with his arm held out for a handshake.

"Tyler, so good that you could get here quickly. We've met once before you know." Tyler gave a look of not remembering. "Yes, it was a holiday party 2 years ago, and you were still thinking yourself a newlywed, with your lovely wife." He dropped Tyler's hand and motioned him to a chair, then sat on the desk and smiled. "Don't be so surprised that I remember you. You don't get to one of these suites by not noticing people, and you don't stay here unless you keep up with your managers, which you have done a very good job on."

This was an odd conversation, Tyler thought. Where was it headed.

"But you're a smart man, somebody who understands business and what it takes to be in front. So I'll just come out and tell you, you're being released."

Tyler looked up. "Released, sir? I don't understand. I thought my ratings were all good. In fact, very good."

The older man nodded, got up, and walked to the window. "All true, I'm afraid. But I was at a club the other night and saw something that would not help our business. We need to protect the image of the company, you know. And, well, there are other considerations. But I saw you, and your lovely wife, though she looked a bit less than her normal lovely, if you know what I mean." Stevenson looked at Tyler. "I don't care about your personal interests, but if it gets out that you work for us? With the video that was released yesterday, I'm afraid we can't keep you on. I do hope you understand."

Tyler struggled not to feel gut punched, keeping his head high. "My work record means nothing?"

Now Stevenson turned and smiled. "Oh no, your record is exemplary. I've managed to secure a 4 week severance. After that, well, I'm told you won't need our money. You see, I know the owner of Midnight, and ... well, Tyler, you're in deep. Really deep. Maybe I shouldn't even tell you, but the owner wants you, and your wife."

Tyler thought for a moment. "Mr Stevenson, surely you have some influence? Can you at least help us?"

Stevenson sighed. "I did help you. I didn't take advantage of either of you. But you need to know, this is a dangerous thing you've gotten tied up in. The owner is used to getting his way, and he has a very competent lawyer and IT person who help him get what he needs." Tyler looked at the older man's hand, with a ring on the left ring finger. Stevenson saw it and smiled. "Ahh, yes, well, I've been married a long time to a woman who likes my position and income and has had very little interest in sex since menopause. I don't care what you think, but I do need an outlet."

Tyler was dazed and just sat looking.

"Tyler, you're in trouble. I don't know how it came about, and I don't care to know. But people working at the club one day stop working. There is a send off party and they are never seen again. It might sound cruel, but do the best you can and do it with gusto. Be the person they want to keep because it brings in money. You don't want to fall out of favor. I don't know what happens, but I know my gut and it says you don't want to find out."

There was a brief pause, then Tyler asked, "So there are other business people who know about this?"

Stevenson came up and sat on the desk again. "About you and your wife personally? No. They are all buying the boyfriend and girlfriend thing. But about the club, well, that's different. I happen to know at least 3 people who have used their company entertainment funds to take a client to Midnight, get him or her drunk, and then have them interact with a, well, staff member. Everything is recorded. Everything. And then suddenly, with very little negotiation, the deal is made. It's all business. Well, it was all business, until somebody I think highly of got his ass so fucking deep there is nothing I can do except warn you, keep them happy. Now, pack up your things after you sign the papers my assistant will have for you, and you are free of us. I feel we'll see each other again, but it won't be under good circumstances."

Numb, Tyler stood, took the extended hand, and left.

=======

Tanya's phone went off and she didn't look to see who it was. Expecting Tyler she answered, "Hi babe, how are you?" It was Ellie's voice that greeted her back.

"Babe? Are you still fawning over that useless piece of sissy meat? I thought he'd be home by now. A bird told me he was fired over 3 hours ago."

"Tanya almost dropped the knife she was using to chop up vegetables for dinner. "He was ... fired? But his last performance report was exceptional?"

"Oh, it probably was, until he was seen by a board member getting his ass fucked by anybody with a couple of dollars. Bad image for the company and all that." Tanya forced herself not to respond. "Speechless? I have reliable reports that your mouth was really busy recently." Forced from her shell, Tanya just mumbled, "Damn you, bitch." Ellie laughed. "There we go. I knew I could piss you off. Ok, let's get to the point. He isn't working any more so cucky boi needs to be at Midnight at 7:30 next Monday, and he will stay until closing at 2 am. You're still 8 to 12. You'll make a few extra dollars that way to make up for his lost income."

A deep breath, then Tanya said, "I have a knife in my hand right now, and if you were in front of me I would laugh at prison for the chance to push it into you."

Ellie laughed. "Tanya, you stupid bitch, that is ridiculous. There are more moving pieces here than you are keeping up with. Hurt me, and you will pay like you never thought possible. Trust me, you don't even want to threaten ... your sponsor." And she hung up.

Tanya had thought it, she felt sure Tyler had thought it, but actually hearing that her own sister had set her up for what happened to them made her sick to her stomach and, right after she screamed and threw the knife across the kitchen, she was in the bathroom throwing up again.

========

Around 7 Tanya's phone went off and she saw it was Ellie. She really didn't want to answer, but then feared what might happen if she didn't. She wasn't very polite. "What do you want now, bitch?"

Ellie laughed. "You'll pay for that soon enough. Kyle is having a party in your honor, an official 'mounting of the surrendered ring' party. You get to oak street in 30 minutes. He'll send somebody to pick you up. Cucky needs to get to the park where he and Brad had such an intimate time in 30 minutes. Use separate cars. You won't be together. Get used to it."

Tanya heard the call end, wanted to scream, then decided she had to tell Tyler what was going on, because they had planned for him to stay Tyler and now he needed to do his makeup.

=======

Diana was making her way down the path when she looked to the side and saw a yellow sticky note. It seemed rather risky, but he had a feeling it was for him. "Drop your panties and put them into your mouth." Diana complied. A little farther, where he thought they had turned off, he saw another note. "Right turn here." A minute later he was approaching the tree he had been cuffed to and saw, on the ground, a set of cuffs with a note. "Hug the tree and put these on." It certainly wasn't what he wanted to do, but they had planned it well. He didn't know what would happen to Tanya if he refused, and she would have the same feeling toward him. He hugged the tree and clicked the cuffs shut. The sky was darkening but not dark. He felt very exposed.

He had no idea of the time, but it was dark when he heard footsteps behind him, turning his head to watch Brad walk to the tree. "Hey Diana, so nice of you to come pay me a visit. Let me just set up a couple of cameras and we'll get started." The cameras took a few minutes and then he approached the tree.

"The last time we were here together, I told you Tanya had set up a boundary that I couldn't cum on or in you. It was annoying, but we all know I followed the rules, barely, and told you that one day that would change. Well, sweetie," he patted Diana's cheek as he spoke," that day has arrived. You have a new owner, and that owner has given me permission to, well, whatever I want. You better provide it and provide it with a smile."

Brad pulled the panties from Diana's mouth, wadded them and moved behind, then stuffed them into Diana's ass. "Good girl, only one grunt. Now, drop to your knees and show my cock your love." Brad dropped his pants and his cock stood out almost horizontal from its own weight. Understanding the situation, Diana took it and stroked it a little, then licked it, took it into her mouth, and did everything she knew to pleasure the cock. It disgusted him, but he kept his mind focused on Tanya and the horror she might be facing to motivate him.

=======

Tanya waited only a few minutes, then a van pulled up next to her. A woman got out of the passenger side and walked to Tanya's vehicle, motioning for the window to be put down. "Strip completely, shoes, everything, put on these cuffs," as she dropped a bag into the terrified woman's lap, "and then get out, give me your key, and go to the back of the van."

Despite being in a public place, Tanya did her best to cooperate. Though she was nervous and not always fast, the other woman didn't chastise her or say anything at all. Finally, a naked Tanya got out and ran to the back of the van. The door was opened and two men pulled her in, shoved her into a cage only 2 feet high, and locked her in place. The girl got into the front seat. Tanya wondered if her SUV had been locked or stolen. Why did the woman want the keys?

She was driven to Kyle's locked in the cage, and then the cage was covered and she was carried into the house. When the cover was pulled off, she saw she was in Kyle's living room and there were 4 men and 2 women there with him, including the woman who had gotten out of the van and the two men who had locked her into the cage.

Kyle stepped up and showed her his creation. It was the hand of a mannequin, three fingers pulled down, mounted on a black velvet covered board, with her wedding ring on the erect middle finger, set in place as it stood up prominently. "My tribute to this bitch who tried to tell me she was married and I couldn't have her, then fucked and sucked me all evening a few days later." The people around him cheered and Tanya got a really bad feeling. Kyle continued, "Girls, why don't you drop your pants and let our slave slut see what she has to look forward to?" Two sets of jeans went down and strapons were exposed, but they weren't small. They were finishers, meant to be used after stretching out, and Tanya sucked in her breath when she saw them.

Her tormenter stepped close and said, "Before we begin, there's a special live broadcast you need to see. Then we are going to make you hurt for saying no to me. I'm going to love watching your face. For a while, at least." Everybody laughed again. "Lock her cuffs and pull her out." Two of the men and the woman who had told her to get out of her SUV closed in and started locking the cuffs to each other so her wrists were locked together as were her ankles. She wasn't running free until they said she would, she quickly realized. She was pulled out and knelt on the floor watching a TV with a computer hooked up.

The TV came to life and there was Diana, handcuffed to a tree. She heard Brad make his comment about her not owning Diana any more. The hollow feeling in her stomach was highlighted by watching Diana lovingly caress the fairly large cock with her tongue. When the video zoomed out to show it was Brad, she nearly fell over. "Live, from your neighborhood park," Kyle said. "And recorded for publication, but if you want it to stay just a nice cock suck, you will do everything you are told to do." He squatted in front of Tanya and held her chin in his hand. "And of course, that is exactly what you will do, isn't it?" She nodded slowly, and he smacked her hard. "I can't hear a nod, slut. The proper answer is 'yes, Master, I will do everything you require.' Now try again." She gave the necessary response, he smiled, then pushed her to the floor and onto her belly, quickly mounting her and pushing his cock between her legs and into her pussy. She cried out in pain from the unlubricated entry and he simply put his hand over her mouth.

One of the women knelt next to Tanya and pushed her dildo against Kyle's hand. "If you don't want the same in your ass you better start licking and sucking and getting me wet." The woman laughed at the joke and pushed a little harder, letting Kyle move his hand and forcing Tanya to open her mouth. A few minutes later Kyle was shooting cum into the sore pussy, climbing up quickly so he dribbled cum onto her ass and legs. "Now you have lube," he laughed, and then he stood up. The woman moved from Tanya's mouth and took Kyle's place on Tanya's back, there was pressure at her ass, gradually increasing and then decreasing as the large dildo was worked in with only Tanya's spit for lube, and finally a feeling of fullness she had never imagined. Tears ran down her cheeks and she looked at the TV again. Then one of the men was helping pull her to her knees, the woman keeping the dildo deep in her ass, hand pulling her hair as the man slid his cock into her mouth.

=======

"Oh yeah, you sissy slut, work your mouth over my cock. I want to spray all over your face." Brad had switched gears now and was playing for the camera. No more explanations, no more gloating over half a couple. If Diana messed this up, there was going to be hell to pay, but so far she was doing an amazing job of taking care of him with just her mouth. He moved forward a little, working the first few inches into the open mouth and waiting to see what wonders the bound sissy had for him.

Diana thought of the advice Stevenson had given him to do his best, to be the one they wanted to keep. He didn't know if this was part of it, but he needed time, time to think, time to hope, and if being a good sissy slut was the price for that time, he was willing to pay it. Minutes passed as he used an extensive arsenal of teases until he felt the change in the cock.

Brad pulled out and ordered him to open his mouth and not to swallow any cum, then he fired several thick streams into the open mouth, grabbed Diana's hair and tipped the head back, wiping the last drips across the face of his helpless captive. "Now, push it out, slowly." Diana did as told, mouth only slightly open, thinking of scenes from pornos watched in the past. She felt the warm liquid slide out the corners of her mouth and run diagonally down across her cheeks to her ears, then her neck as Brad relaxed the angle of her head, and finally he let go and told her, "Just open your mouth again." She did and he pushed in, still hard, and began fucking her mouth with none of the aesthetics of the first time. Minutes later he directed her to stroke with her hands, still handcuffed around the tree. Understanding his role, as he felt the cock swell and grow even firmer She leaned forward and took several more streams of cum, this time directly in her face.

After that, Brad stepped back and pulled his pants up, bent to check that Diana's panties were still in her ass, and squatted down in front of her. "Thank you for such a good suck. Maybe you'll be as good for the next guy." Brad pulled the key to the handcuffs from his pocket, took a few steps away, and dropped it in the grass well out of Diana's reach. Then he walked back to the path and out of the park. The camera, operated remotely, zoomed on the cum covered face and stains on the dress.

=======

Tanya had lost count already. As the girl behind her set up a steady rhythm with the strapon in her ass, one guy had shoved his cock into her mouth and she sucked him until he came, telling her to swallow it all. The next guy used her mouth, but then came on her chest. By this time the girl moved out from behind her. With each thrust in, Tanya's hands had felt the woman's smooth, muscular belly, and now she was bent forward and felt nothing but her own upturned ass. It was soon filled by a cock as the other woman started stuffing the oversized dildo of her strapon into Tanya's mouth.

The man behind her put a hand on the back of her head and kept a steady pressure, pushing forward and trapping her mouth on the dildo. She was struggling to breathe and not to gag, feeling him in her overstretched ass but not very badly as she was still contracting and tightening again. To her surprise, they didn't switch places and he came into her ass, quickly standing and wiping his cock on her hair, then walking away. She felt the cum dripping out almost immediately, realizing only then that she was still stretched open.