Loss of Control Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afraid to open her eyes she listened hard and heard the footsteps as her sister walked out of the room. Amazed at how well she could hear, the door closed and an engine started. By that time the burning was affecting her and she started moaning in pain. Tthe oil had run between her vaginal lips and she started twisting. Then it hit her that she was left here alone. How long had Ellie been here? Tyler wouldn't be home until after 2 in the morning!

Tyler. That bastard had licked Maggie to multiple orgasms? She had fought to keep from cheating and he just gave up his tongue. Now she wondered if he had taken advantage of the cage being off. Would Ellie drop that bit of news next week?

=======

Tyler arrived home at half past 2 and went into the house feeling pretty good about not needing to shower right away. He'd gotten sweaty, but at least everything on him was his. He saw a paper on the table and went over to look at it. The large white paper, with a "copy" watermark, was a request for divorce. A quick glance showed him that Tanya was divorcing him. On the paper was a sticky note. "Go look at the slut upstairs." He sighed as he realized Ellie just needed him out of the house and let him feel good only to be let down later.

He found Tanya still tied to the bed and assumed she had been there for a long time. As he pulled the rope holding her left ankle to the headboard she felt the movement and screamed, her eyes still pressed closed. Focused so totally on the situation he hadn't focused on the strong smell of peppermint before, but it got his attention. He could see the shining of an oil on her body and especially on her face.

"Ok, honey, it's me. Sorry, I didn't realize you had your eyes closed. Let me get you untied so we can wash you up."

The legs were released, then the ballgag while she began pulling at the wrist ropes to get them untied herself. As soon as she had her mouth free she started the reprimand she had been preparing for hours. "You son of a bitch. Ellie told me you licked Maggie. Why didn't you tell me? I was holding out, trying to say I was married and you were already cheating. You gave in so easily, it took Kyle 3 tries to get me and you were licking pussy 10 minutes after meeting her."

Tyler tried to help her untie her wrists, but she kept pushing his hands away until he said, "I can get those a lot faster with my eyes open." When she stopped fighting him he calmly said, "I told her I was married and was given a choice. Get between her legs or she would call Ellie and complain that her time had been wasted because I wouldn't cooperate. Do you really wish I had let her make that call?"

Tanya opened her mouth to complain more, but all that came out was a soft, "But you didn't tell me."

He bent down to kiss her, peppermint smell burning his eyes. "I didn't want to hurt you any more than I knew you were going to be hurt. Ellie was having too much fun, and I could see she was going to mess you up."

Tanya nodded. "I'm sorry I got so mad. My emotions are really getting shredded right now."

He carefully washed her, then showered together. As it neared 4 in the morning they sat at the table, both naked, drinking coffee while Tanya explained what had happened. She was happy to hear Diana had been given an easy night at the club, knowing that Monday would not be so easy. Tanya was silent for a while, then said softly, "I was going to fight it, refuse and see what happened, but then I heard you in my head saying to be strong, have hope, and buy all the time we could." She looked into his eyes for the first time. "I didn't want to sign it, but she said that by next week we'll be divorced."

Tyler took her hands in his. "Honey, you know she's got us right now. I don't know how we'll get out, but I refuse to stop hoping they make a mistake. As for the buyers, I have a feeling one of the bidders is Kyle. It wouldn't surprise me if another is whoever owns Midnight. I don't fault you, though. You did what you felt was necessary." They hugged, kissed, and went to bed.