Loss of Control Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Switch her," Kyle directed and they began a preplanned change of position. Her wrists were unlocked from each other and pulled over her head where they were relocked. Somebody had run a rope from a ring fixed into the ceiling and tied it to her cuffs so her arms were pulled up, then Kyle knelt in front and shoved his cock into her pussy while the woman from her mouth moved behind and started a rhythm that matched Kyle's thrusts. Once again her ass was stretched far beyond anything comfortable and Kyle kept up until he finished and pulled away, leaving his cum dripping from her pussy as the fourth man took his place and pushed his shorter, less thick cock in. He jabbed at her, repeatedly ramming into her pelvic bone and causing even more pain.

Several hours later she was covered in cum, had swallowed several loads, and was sore. The women with the oversized strapons had been doing her pussy and ass for at least 15 minutes before Kyle had them step away and the 4 men stepped up. They surrounded Tanya and jerked off until one by one they sprayed a final load onto her, face, breasts, face, and down her back. Kyle callously waved the trophy mannequin hand in front of her, light glinting off the ring she had worn so happily for almost 4 years, then she was once again cuffed behind her back, loaded into the cage, and returned to the van.

She sobbed silently as she was driven back to her car, then the cage was opened and she was pushed out the back door, the door closed, and the van started down the street. Tanya looked around in terror as she realized she was locked in cuffs with no clothes and no keys, then saw the van stop directly under a light and two items were dropped onto the street before the van drove into the night. Tanya ran up and saw it was her car key and another key, tied to a note that said to leave the cuffs behind the bush with the red bow on it. As she quickly sat and grabbed the key to try to open the cuffs behind her back she looked around and found the bow. In a minute she had the cuffs off and behind the bush. Then, car key in hand, she hurried back to her car, got in, and drove home as quickly as she could. There was no sign of Tyler, but she needed a shower and then sat on the couch to wait for him.

=======

Diana felt like she had been here for hours, cum drying on her skin, listening for any sound of approaching feet, hoping they would be Tanya's. Finally he did hear a sound and turned his head. With his eyes adjusted to the darkness, he made out a tall, muscular shape coming close. A flashlight came on and the person was looking in the grass. As he bent to pick up the handcuff key, Diana could see that it was Kyle. There was something else that Kyle had set down just too far out of the light to make out, but once he had the key, he picked it up and set it down in front of Diana, then put the full light of the flashlight on it. It was a board, covered in black velvet, with a mannequin hand, middle finger raised and wearing the ring Tyler had bought his wife in happier times. Seeing it like this made him sick, angry, and hollow at the same time. He could almost FEEL Kyle smiling.

"What, no threats, no fists. nothing? You really are a cuck sissy, aren't you?" Diana looked up and said softly in her Tyler voice, "I'm not in much of a position for threats, am I? You win, for now."

Kyle laughed. "Finally, you show a little fire. That was quite a show you put on. We watched it while we fucked your ... oh, but she isn't your wife anymore, is she. I unmarried her by taking the ring. And now that you've seen my trophy, I can let you go home to your cum covered Mistress, that bitch in heat. But first, a little gift for you." Kyle pulled out a roll of duct tape and tore off 3 strips, then reached behind Diana and pulled the panties out of her ass. She grunted as the lace was pulled out of her dry ass, but nothing more was said as the panties were shoved into the opened mouth and the tape applied over the lips.

"I'm going to uncuff you, cuff your hands behind you, and you will find the key next to your car. Try anything and, well, let's be real. I could pound you to powder and we both know it." The handcuffs were released, Diana was quickly spun around and held against the tree as her wrists were now cuffed behind her, and Kyle picked up the trophy and left, calling back, "Count to 200 before you start out."

When Diana got to the car the cuff key was outside the driver's door. Once free she drove home, took off her soiled clothes and saw Tanya asleep on the couch. He gently covered her with a blanket and went to clean himself up and get to bed.

The rest of the week was passed in a tense waiting pattern. Tanya's period should have started, but by the weekend nothing had happened. She hoped it was just the stress. She had been taking her pills and Tyler certainly couldn't have gotten her pregnant in the past month, since he had now been locked in chastity for 5 weeks. She really, REALLY hoped she wasn't pregnant by one of the men, who knew which, who had pumped cum into her.

Tyler was trying to adjust to his days of not working. He pulled out his computer and did all the research he could on cuck sissies, not because he wanted to, but because he saw it as necessary to hold or improve his standing. He actually felt a little safer when more men wanted to use him, and always shook his head when he thought of the irony. On Friday he looked up some dancing videos and started practicing. Tanya saw him and said he looked like a natural, then her smile faded and she started tearing up, but he laughed and told her it was ok, the joke was good even if the timing was a little off.

At 3 on Saturday afternoon the week resumed its unraveling. Tanya's phone went off with Ellie's ring tone and after a groan and a few choice descriptive words, Tanya answered. "Now what?"

Ellie laughed. "You're getting kind of uppity. I could have that fixed. Don't you know what sponsor means at the club? it means I own your ass, your pussy, and all the rest of you. I tell them what I want done and they do it. I rent the room, they get a cut of the use fees. Management gets most of the money, but I get enough, and between the videos and the club, my income has been really nice lately, while yours is ... reduced by the firing of your cock sucking girlfriend."

Tanya took a deep breath in the following silence and tried again. "Hello, Miss Ellie. What can I do for you?" The laughter was almost too much to bear. "Better, no, actually, I like that Miss Ellie thing. Keep it. Anyway, Cucky has an appointment at Midnight from 8 to 2 tonight. I'll be over at 9 to talk to you. Be at the door, kneeling and naked with the door unlocked so I don't have to mess with waiting for locks. Oh, not naked, you can wear a collar and use Cucky's leash, in your hands and offered to me. I'll see you at 9." The call ended. When was this going to end?

=======

Diana drove herself to the club, and was forced by traffic to park several blocks away. By now, walking feminine in public was almost second nature and he didn't mind it as long as nobody tried looking up his short pink dress. Ok, he looked slutty in the dress, too short, too much V in front, red stockings held up by black garters and his black 4 inch heels. He checked in and had just remembered that Ellie hadn't given him a passcode when he was passed through the outer doors, then the inner doors. Chris saw him and walked over, glancing at her watch. "Good job, you have 5 minutes." She clipped a leash onto his pink collar and walked him a short distance down the hall before turning into a fairly large room with a DJ setting up and starting to work the audience.

Chris spoke into his ear. "You have an easy night. That cage rear right is yours." She pointed to a round cage about 9 feet tall and 4 feet across. "Get in, close the door, and it will lift about 3 feet into the air. In about an hour and a half I'll signal you, open the door and the cage will come down, and you get a bathroom and feet break for 20 minutes, then you repeat. Three shifts and you're done. Nobody touches you, but this is advertising. You dance well and more people want you next time. If you don't increase the clients, well, it's never good." She gave his ass a squeeze and a swat and he went to the cage, grateful to have started practicing dancing.

=======

Several minutes before 9 Tanya was naked and kneeling as directed. In her hand was the leash handle. She glanced at the clock, saw it was 9, and waited. She kept looking. At 5 minutes past the hour the door opened and Tanya was relieved to see Ellie was alone, though she carried an overnight bag.

"I was hoping to catch you getting bored, but I suppose you're learning the necessary discipline now." Ellie took the leash and started walking. With no guidance Tanya decided to crawl behind on hands and knees to try to be safe. Ellie walked into the kitchen and set her bag down. "And again. You're getting too good at this, but it isn't going to matter. I'm close to a deal to sell you."

Now Tanya spoke up. "What do you mean, sell me? You can't just sell people."

Ellie smiled down at her. "That will be a penalty, and yes I can. If you haven't noticed, I've owned you and your cuck since you sent me that picture of him and let me video you locking that cage onto him. Every time I took it up a level, you followed. You have done everything I said and now you are in so deep I own your ass, your pussy, your skin, fuck, I own this house and in a little while you are going to fully realize it." She sat on one of the barstool chairs at the breakfast bar and tugged upward on the leash, bringing Tanya to her feet. "You have 5 minutes. I want his ring and whatever birth control you're using on this table." Tanya opened her mouth and hesitated, wanting clarification. "Go!"

A few minutes later Tyler's ring and 3 packages of birth control pills were on the table. Ellie picked up the ring and held it out. "This is going to look really good in its new setting. Kyle has decided to glue it in front of your ring, leaning forward as if bowing. Considering what you did to him, I think he SHOULD be bowing to you. Or more. So I'm taking it and your pills."

"My pills? And the .. please don't take the ring."

Ellie laughed. "You don't need the ring any more. You're going to sign the application for a divorce. As for the pills, well, won't it be interesting? I mean, you fuck 50 men a week, probably more. you're sure to get pregnant and you'll have no idea who the father is."

"I'm not filing for divorce."

Ellie pulled a folder out of her bag and set out 4 sheets of paper. "These are what you need to sign. They're all nice and legal, drawn up by a real lawyer. They request a no-contest divorce for irreconcilable differences. They'll get filed on Monday, and by the next Monday you'll be divorced. Simple." She looked at her sister. "Oh, don't give me that look. It's not hard. You sign the papers or I forget about the three interested buyers and I find somebody who will take Tyler out of the country. Either way, you aren't going to have any time with him again."

The impossibility of the situation was sinking in and Tanya wanted to cry, but then she remembered all the times Tyler said to be strong, to keep hope and believe something would fix the situation. He would always say to cooperate, do a good job, and buy some time. "Three prospective buyers? It must be hard deciding which one will pay the most." She picked up a pen and, to her sister's surprise, signed the papers without any more complaint.

"I know who CAN pay the most. It's just a matter of making that happen. Now," she picked up the leash again, "you and I have a date upstairs." She led her sister up the stairs and told her to sit at the top step while she took care of a few things. A few minutes later she returned and dropped 4 cuffs onto the floor next to Tanya. "Put them on," she directed. Soon Tanya had a leather cuff on each wrist and ankle. Another tug on the leash brought her to her feet and she was led into her bedroom and right to the bed. "Lay on the bed, facing up, arms at your sides."

It seemed odd directions, but Tanya did as she was told. She had noticed the 4 cameras positioned around the bed to catch multiple angles and assumed they were recording now. She was tempted to ruin the video, but knew if she did there would be a very high price to pay. Ellie tied a rope to a leg of the bed near the bottom and pulled it up, tying it to Tanya's wrist, then the other wrist was tied from the other side. Tanya was looking around the room and saw her harness out, the three dildoes standing up on the dresser, and a bottle of something she couldn't quite identify. Her observations were ruined as Ellie tied the next rope to an ankle cuff and pulled the leg up before tying it off on the headboard support, just below the level of the mattress. Tanya cried out in surprise.

"We don't want all that noise out of you." Leaving the one leg tied, Ellie got a ball gag out of her bag and wrapped the straps around her sister's head, pulling it tight and buckling it into place. Only then did she tie the other cuff and pull that leg up. Tanya now had her wrists tied to the foot of the bed and her ankles to the headboard, hips in the air as her legs hung over her head, her pussy and ass fully exposed.

Ellie walked to the dresser and put on the harness over her jeans, then looked at the dildoes. "I think, maybe, small for mouth, middle for pussy, and big daddy for your ass. But you need some lubrication and I have just the thing. An oil for you. Well, it's peppermint oil, but still an oil. Ohh, what's this? It says do not use on genitals? Well, I'll just pretend I didn't see that." She poured some into her palm and rubbed it on Tanya's left breast, then some more and it went onto the right breast.

The heat began sinking in, making Tanya actually rather horny, but also a little painful. Surely Ellie wouldn't put it on .. ohh no. She watched Ellie pour more into her palm and then she was rubbing it onto the upturned pussy, sliding her fingers in and out between the lips. Her pussy was now shining in the oil, and soon after her pussy felt like it was beginning to burn. Ellie was rubbing on more, this time on the exposed ass. She got up, put the bottle aside, and slipped the 7 inch dildo into the harness, climbed over Tanya's mouth and pushed the ball down onto the prisoner's chin, then pushed in the dildo.

For 5 minutes it was an exercise in dildo face fucking as the peppermint burned into Tanya's pussy and ass. The fragrance filled her nostrils as Ellie slid the shortest dildo of the set in and out of Tanya's mouth. Finally the ball gag was forced back in and Ellie traded up a size to the 9 inch length. Tanya begged through the ball gag as she watched Ellie pour more oil out into her hand, slide her hand up and down the shaft to lubricate it and then climb up so she was pointing straight down into the exposed hole and slowly moved her hips downward. Tanya felt it touch her lips, quickly heating them more, then sliding in and filling her pussy while the entire length slowly went into her. More minutes followed, with Ellie slowly moving up and down and the pain in Tanya's exposed pussy gradually building as the peppermint oil spread the sensation down into the pussy. She found it hard to breathe with the ball gag, position, and now her nose snotting up from the burn between her legs.

Then at last Ellie got the longest and largest dildo out and lubed it up with the oil. She positioned herself and pushed into the ass hole, simply applying pressure and not moving in and out to loosen the muscle. The dildo was terrifying enough, but the oil was burning and Tanya panicked a little, trying to kick free. She soon learned that in her position a kick just pushed her hips higher and increased the pressure on her ass which increased the pain. She stopped and let the huge shaft work its way in. She opened her eyes to see her sister's smiling face above her, there was suddenly more pressure, and Tanya screamed into her gag as the rubbery head finally reached its widest part and slid in. With the dildo inside Ellie quickly set up a steady rhythm while running her fingers across the oiled skin and stroking the upturned, still spread pussy. The combined stimulation was too much and soon had Tanya twisting and writhing in her bonds, moans and cries for mercy mingling behind the gag as the sensations overloaded her. Tanya began having orgasms and they didn't stop. She had another, then another, soon feeling nothing at all like the woman in control of her own destiny. And, she wasn't, she thought ruefully.

Suddenly the invader was gone and Tanya was struggling to breathe and return to awareness. Ellie was next to the bed, unbuckling the harness with the 12 inch dildo still attached. The older sister smiled and stepped out of the harness, tossing it onto the bed. "You look like you enjoyed that so much, I'm leaving this for the next guest. Happy waiting," she gloated as she turned and walked from the room. Tanya stared after her, then screamed into her gag.

Seconds later Ellie walked back in, laughing. The front of her jeans were wet and she pointed to it. "Look at this mess you made on me. You were obviously enjoying yourself quite a bit. It's a good thing I anticipated this and put on a plastic liner. But then, I always seem to anticipate you, don't I?" She started dismantling her camera system and putting items back into her bag. "I'm sure this will be yet another good seller. Oh, you now have 8 videos that have been downloaded from subscription sites and loaded onto free sites. That's quite an accomplishment. A little money lost in the short run, but the searches for 'Madame T' are increasing."

"mehh ngee ho," Tanya got out around her ball gag.

Ellie looked and frowned. "Quite the demanding slut, aren't you? Well how about if we play a little game." She sat on the bed next to her sister and picked up the bottle of peppermint oil. "How about if I rub a little of this on each of your eyelids and we find out how long you can keep your eyes tightly closed?" She poured a little onto her finger and moved it toward Tanya's head. "ngoo ... ngoo ... ngpeeeee!" One hand on her sister's forehead to hold her still, the finger moved closer. Tanya could smell the peppermint and closed her eyes in fear. For a moment there was nothing, the older sister tormenting the younger who was afraid to open her eyes and see what was happening.

"Good slut, you're finally learning to keep quiet and let somebody control you completely." Ellie touched Tanya's forehead, feeling and watching the body shaking, and slowly dragged it down to the tip of her nose. "There, because you learned to follow my instructions you can just think about what the oil that close might do if you open your eyes."

She waited, smiling as she saw that Tanya was still afraid to open her eyes. "I promised you a penalty for telling me I can't sell you. Here it is." She poured the oil into her palm and rubbed it on Tanya's breasts, then wiped the rest on her cheeks and forehead. "And just for fun," she added with a malicious laugh. Tanya felt the oil poured onto her pussy, felt streams run down her belly and back, and then there was the snap of the lid closing.

"Oh, one last bit of torment. You weren't the first one to play outside your marriage. Maggie told me Diana was quite good with her tongue before getting her hair done. He gave her three orgasms while you and I were having coffee. Your eyes are closed but I can tell by your body language that he didn't tell you. See? The guy you were trying so hard to be faithful to was cheating and not telling you. Let that settle in while you lay there with your eyes closed. Imagine his tongue, that you know so well, buried between Maggie's legs, and you know what she looks like so you can conjure up a real good image." The bed moved as Ellie got off.