Loss of Control Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing he would be capable of that, she worked even harder, using her tongue, lips, everything she knew. Then she felt him swell and hoped she had succeeded. "When I cum, you hold it in your slutty mouth. Don't swallow, understand?" She nodded, which took attention away but she began moving her head as fast as she could and he finally came, pumping his cream into her mouth. He held it just a while after his last spasm, then grabbed the front of her hair and pulled her head back. The creamy liquid swirled in the back of her throat as she fought to keep her tongue blocking it from being swallowed. "Keep your mouth open," he told her holding up his phone for a picture, then a few seconds later he pushed down, forcing her to look at downward. The cum and spit quickly ran from her mouth and with a large splosh landed on her upper chest, running down to be briefly dammed at her bra, then cascading over and around and continuing down to her panties, pussy, and finally the floor.

"Now get your clothes on and get out of here, and don't come back until you're told to." She quickly pulled up her jeans, then pulled on her shirt, immediately noticing the wet spots from where the wet underwear transferred liquid to her outer clothes. Then she almost ran for the door, getting a hard swat as she passed by him, and she was gone. She hurried to her SUV, hoping nobody saw the wetness and drove home.

There she found Ellie sitting on her couch. "Exactly as I predicted. You are so easy to anticipate. Did he taste as good as your sissy bitch?"

Tanya tried to figure out how she knew. It must be part of that owner transfer. And then it hit her. Brad had said he was checking the cameras. Ellie had set up cameras in her bedroom. Ellie had watched from home as she was being forced to suck.

Ellie stood up. "I want your computers, and Diana's phone, with the pin. The phone will come back tomorrow. She won't need it before then." Tanya stood in place. "Now, you stupid bitch. Are you still thinking you have any say at all in what happens to you? Get your ass moving. Computers, phone, here." Tanya got the items. Her phone had already been locked, and probably Ellie had remote control of it as well.

Ellie put the computers and phone into her bag and started explaining, "Oh, you should know that Carla has finished college, graduating with honors, of course, and is seeing the world before getting a job. I've invited her to basically apprentice with me for 2 months. She accepted and will be here in 2 weeks."

"Why are you getting her involved?" Tanya was afraid for their youngest sister.

Ellie smiled that malicious smile again. "Because, my cum swallowing sister, she didn't send an email to our parents telling them how horrible her childhood was, how she considered charging them for abuse, saying she was investigating if all the children were even born from the same father." Tanya stared. "I didn't send any such email." This time Ellie laughed. "Of course you did. It's in your sent folder, which you can't see now of course because I have your computer. Trust me, it's there."

"How, why, I don't understand." Tanya was once again completely confused.

Ellie headed for the door. "I found out they were planning to distribute most of their considerable wealth and just leave enough for a comfortable life for themselves. By getting them that email, well, you told me how mad mom was when you called her. But I could only do that once, so Carla got half and I got half. By now you know how greedy I am, so I need to get her half. I don't think it will be hard, but it will take patience."

She had the door open. "But you can't warn her, because you can't make phone calls." She closed the door leaving Tanya feeling sick and helpless.

=======

Diana was aware of activity down the hall. She was hoping that meant Chris would soon be coming in and that a few hours after that she would begin counting off mouths full of cum again and he could finally go home. Unfortunately, he still waited a long time before Chris came in, with Brad behind her. Diana looked at Chris as if to say he was sorry, but she simply scowled at him.

Brad handed her a glass, unlocked the cage and let her in, then he locked the cage again. "I heard you had a hot date for tonight, Chris. I'm glad you know your priorities. I'll send in Bree to keep an eye on you at the beginning. Diana needs three more mouthfuls to get the cage open. Rather than swallowing, tonight she will transfer those three mouthfuls to you, Bree will approve or disapprove, and you will then pass it back for Diana to swallow. I hope you're capable of following those instructions in the same spirit as you canceled your date, again, ruining your chance for what you think is a normal life. People like you aren't meant to have normal lives. In the meantime, you have an hour to use the glass to empty the bucket." Brad walked out and Diana opened her mouth to say something, but Chris just said emphatically, "Not a word," and the mouth closed again.

An hour later the bucket was emptied, the glass smelled like piss, and Chris was as ready as Diana was to get this over with. Bree arrived and looked at Diana. "Congratulations, your sale has been arranged. Next week there will be an initiation party for you and the woman." Again Diana wanted to ask, her mouth moving soundlessly. "Why wait? Everybody asks that question. The boss needs to send out the advertisements." She looked at her colleague with something that almost seemed like pity. "Are you ready, Chris?"

"As ready as I'll ever be. Please open on time." Bree looked at her. "I'll open on time, but you need to stay until he's completely released. That means 15 more loads, but you don't have to share those." Diana glanced at her. She seemed beaten, but did not look like she hadn't had something like this before. He glanced at Bree and felt she had probably also been sideswiped by Brad. What would Tanya be thinking? Where was she now?

The clock finally reached 8 and the first one in the door was the short fat guy with the balding head and the thick, stubby penis. His eyes had a strange kind of crazy lust in them as he dropped his pants and pushed his cock between the bars. Diana had to maneuver to get most of it into her mouth and used her tongue to her best ability. When he finally came he was almost shrieking. Diana sucked as hard as possible, trying to get every drop. It didn't feel like he had given her much. He stepped back and pulled up his pants.

"You got away from me, bitch, so you have to deal with what you got. I masturbated a half hour ago so you wouldn't have enough, but still had to suck me." His laugh was almost hysterical. "I really fucked you in the mouth, you slut." He turned and was gone.

Diana dutifully opened her mouth for Bree who shook her head. He swallowed. Then he remembered. Got away. He had figured out that was the company lawyer. Brad had won, so who else lost? He said there were three bidders.

The next guy left a full load, Bree smiled and nodded, and he shared with Chris, who also opened her mouth, then passed it back to Diana who finally swallowed it. They had not spilled a drop and it really hadn't been so bad kissing Chris. He hadn't kissed in a long time and she was being careful to keep a tight seal. It wasn't Tanya, but it was something to cheer him up a little.

The third guy was a dud, but the fourth and fifth each provided the needed supply, the transfer took place again, and the cage was unlocked. Diana motioned for Chris to leave first, then he followed. For the next 3 hours he would suck, Bree would check, and Chris was forced to just stand and watch. Surely her date had given up now. Diana was really angry that Brad would just use him to ruin her date. On the twentieth load Bree signaled that it was the required 15, but announced that 3 additional men had paid and they would get their turn. Hands unlocked, Diana provided a multi-textured stimulus and quickly got the men finished and out the door, shrugging and swallowing every load. "You could have spit those out," Bree told him. Diana looked up at her from her knees. "After all that, I figured 3 more was nothing. May I leave now?"

Bree looked at the monitor. After a while, the words "go home" appeared and she said he was free to go. As he started down the hall he heard Bree tell Chris, "I've been given a large strapon and told to fuck you for 30 minutes. Strip and get on your hands and knees."

It was strange walking the halls without a handler. He reached the inner doors and the gatekeepers opened up for him, then he was out and walking to his car. When he got home he found Tanya sleeping on the couch, fully dressed. He woke her up and she hugged him and kissed him and cried on him. Then she told him Ellie had called and said they were sold to Brad. Diana told her she already knew. He wanted to get on his computer, but Tanya said it was taken. Then she told him about Carla and Diana dropped, cum covered and stinking from 2 days of sex, onto the couch. It was his turn to cry.

=======

Tyler was in the shower when Tanya's phone went off with the familiar ringtone. Tempted to answer like the bitch she was supposed to be, she realized that would not be the best plan and instead just said, "Hello?"

"That was disappointing. I thought after cucky finally got home to tell you about all the cum he drank you'd really be pissed off. I guess you enjoy the idea of him drinking almost a pint of cum." She paused, but Tanya kept quiet. "Playing safe tonight? Ok, then here's the news. You and cucky will go to Midnight on Friday and Monday under my ownership. I have some great farewell games lined up for you, and you'd better do well. I have to rent the space, you know."

Now Tanya spoke. "When. We need to know the time."

Ellie said, "That is a fair question, but I'm not a fair person. Guess. And guess what to wear while you're at it. If you get it wrong, you'll still be there the next day. Now, in other news, you'll be getting a call from work tomorrow telling you you're fired for the email you sent telling the IT director that he's an idiot and they should promote you to a higher position so they can get their company straightened out. Thir..."

"What? You sent an email in my name calling ... oh, how could I not know what a bitch you were when I sent you that picture?"

"Desperation and confusion do strange things, and I thank you. Now, third, Carla will be arriving here next week on Saturday. Of course, you won't see her, but I thought you would like to know." She ended the call.

When Tyler got out of the shower, she was on the bed telling him about the call. Her eyes were blank.

=======

Friday night they arrived at 7, in separate cars, just in case, and knocked on the door to Midnight. Diana was wearing lace lingerie, including garter belt, with fishnet hose, and a short black dress with short scoop in front. Tanya had a scarlet red dress with black lingerie beneath and back seam hose. The door opened and they were admitted, surprised to find Kelly and Chris were waiting for them. "Perfect guess," said Kelly. "We were told you were due at 7 so you could get ready, but that you were not told when to be here."

They were led to a large room with a king size four poster bed. A cushion was on the floor near the wall. The monitor was already on and read, "customers served," and a large 0 beneath it. The handlers explained that the plan was Madame T would take any and all men and women and bring them to an orgasm in or on her, then her favorite cuckold, Di Mindy, would crawl over, get onto the bed, and clean it up. It was a pretty simple plan, but Chris told them it had been advertised for 2 days and there were already 48 tickets sold.

There was a silent pause, then Chris said, "We were told to show you a copy of the advertisement for your change of ownership party." The monitor changed and there was Madame T and Di Mindy in stills from previous videos and a very catchy script with, "Cum one, cum all, cum all over Madame T as this lovely porn star brings her skills full time to Midnight. Standard initiation with a twist." The date was next Friday and the time was 7 until 2. The handlers left it up for a minute, then took it down.

"Standard with a twist?" Tanya asked. Kelly told her to ask no questions and expect no more information until her new owner introduced her next week. "I will tell you, though," Kelly said, "tickets are selling fast. We may be here until well past 2 at this rate."

Tanya and Diana both assumed that a standard shift was whatever the owner wanted, whether 8 hours or not. They wondered if the handlers were paid extra, but the main stars certainly would not be. They would be owned by the club, so the share of the take they had been living on might end.

Tanya took her place on the bed, Diana on the cushions, and the handlers stood against the walls. Then they waited. Tanya tried to use the time to get into a character, some hussy who just loved sex and invited anybody to have it with her. Diana took less effort. Once again her job was cleaning up. She glanced at Chris a few times, but the girl was keeping her eyes on the door, obviously nervous of having too much contact with Diana.

The first clients were a surprise. It was a middle aged couple, both of whom quickly removed their lower clothes and got onto the bed with Tanya. The woman got onto Tanya's face and told her to start licking as she gave instructions to her partner to lick Tanya and get her wet, then get his little useless cock hard enough to get into her. It was pretty common femdom, but the nature of it was bothering Diana because that was how this mess had started for him. He wanted to leave, but people were coming in and watching. The guy was really hard now, though not large, and he seemed to be enjoying his public humiliation as he finally entered Tanya and started thrusting. Less than a minute later the woman was telling him he'd better not cum yet, and he tried to adjust, but he was turning quite red in the face and people were laughing and calling him names now. Suddenly he tensed and his eyes went wide, but at that moment Tanya got the woman to an orgasm and she didn't notice until she returned to reality. Then she yelled at the guy, told him to pick up his pants and carry them to show off his little dicky, and they left. Diana quickly crawled over and lapped up the cum from Tanya's used pussy, then returned to his cushion. At least he got to taste her again.

Next was a guy with a large cock who wanted to start with sucking, then went pussy, then looked at the cuckold and flipped Tanya over so he could fuck her ass. He grunted, thrust hard a few times, then pulled out, slapped his cock on Tanya's butt, told the cuck to eat and left. Dutifully, he licked at Tanya's ass to clean it up while she tried to keep it in, upset at the idea of Tyler eating a man's cum from her ass.

Things were going well until a few hours in. Three guys were doing Tanya at once while she was being held down, using ass, pussy, and her mouth. Suddenly the one in her mouth moved his hand to her neck and squeezed while shoving his cock all the way in. At first Tanya thought this was just a quick fetish thing, but when he didn't release and the others kept pumping in and out she knew it was a planned action. Either way, she was starting to run out of breath and began thrashing, causing one of the men to try to hold her down. Kelly had seen it, though, and called out, "No choking. That isn't part of this room." The men ignored her and kept holding Tanya down and choking her. Kelly and Chris moved forward. "I said no choking," Kelly repeated. When the girls got close enough they were pushed away and that was when the two muscular men who had been just outside the doorway rushed in and pulled the customers off Tanya, tossing them to the floor. One guy jumped back up and tried to attack a bodyguard, but a palm to his sternum soon had him on the floor in pain again. The other two were quickly put into painful holds while one guard spoke up. "You guys understand, right? You don't file a fucking assault complaint and we don't explain that you tried to strangle one of our employees." They were escorted out of the room and the next guys were brought in.

Diana had resisted moving since the girls were trying to handle it, and he certainly could not have done what the guards did. Although the place was obviously dangerous, there were rules and it seemed Brad wasn't afraid to take care of his people if necessary.

After the next two guys Diana needed to clean lips and pussy. He lingered a bit on the lips, then tried to stretch the pussy licking long enough to give Tanya a climax, but there was a tap on his shoulder. Chris said, "Stop and get back to your cushion." It wasn't mean, though. Diana thought it was more a "you know I can't let you do that" sort of voice. He appreciated the chance to lick and kiss Tanya's lips. It was strange, but he was getting attracted to Chris because she let him kiss his wife briefly.

Still later a young man came in explaining he had paid extra, and showed his receipt and a set of handcuffs. He had Tanya stand with her back to one of the bed posts and he cuffed her hands behind it. Then he began kind of clumsily licking and fondling her. Tanya was thinking the kid must have spent all his saved allowance to come in here and feel important, and then realized he was almost as old as her. He pushed into her pussy, standing up, and started moving his hips. His mouth was all over her face and neck, and his breathing became more ragged before he finally groaned out loud and slammed against her several times. Once his breathing returned to normal he whispered, "I fucked a porn star. I can't believe it." Then he put himself away, unlocked the cuffs, and went out happy.

The line moved steadily and there were several groups including another femdom couple where the wife humiliated the guy even more by watching her use a strapon while he masturbated onto Tanya's leg. Diana crawled over and lapped it up anyway and returned to her place until they waited and found there was no more line. Chris and Kelly looked at each other, then into the hallway, then turned to Tanya and Diana. Tanya was escorted to the door to go home. Diana was once again taken to Brad's office.

Once inside Brad wasted no time. "Diana, I'm so glad you could, well, drop in. You can't cum, can you? How long have you been locked up now?" Diana shrugged. "I don't know, I think 6 or 7 weeks." Brad shook his head. "So long without cumming. It must be hard." He laughed. "Or at least difficult. That cage doesn't look big enough for hard." Tyler really wanted to hurt Brad, but he knew that wasn't going to happen so he kept quiet.

"You still have one more evening here under the old management, but otherwise you need to hug and cuddle and do all that mushy stuff with Madame T because once she's initiated I will be keeping her in an apartment here and you will never see her again." Diana felt her gut tighten. Brad continued. "We will begin breaking you down bit by bit. First, I'll break your heart, then I'll break your body, next your spirit. But I will not break your mind. You will always remember what you lost, how you lost it, and you can imagine me fucking Tanya whenever and however I feel like it, or giving her to any number of men every night." Diana managed to keep silent. She wanted to see how Chris was taking the news, but didn't want to get her into trouble so she kept her eyes on Brad.

Diana did notice, however, the trophy. A board, covered in black velvet, with a man's ring leaning toward a mannequin's hand, middle finger raised and bearing a woman's ring. That pretty much summed up where they were, and Diana was running out of ways to imagine saving themselves. Her thoughts were interrupted. "Now get out, sissy cuck bitch." Diana turned to leave and Chris held the door open for him, walking him in silence to the exit. As Diana stepped out she heard Chris say, "Welcome to the performing staff at Midnight." She closed the door and he went home.