Loss of Control Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

=======

They spent the weekend talking about what Brad had told Diana/Tyler. This was not something they had ever thought they would deal with. Legally, by then they would be divorced, but neither of them felt divorced. In fact, trying to save each other they actually felt closer than ever, though Tanya bore the guilt of knowing she had created the chain of events that had led here. Tyler tried to keep her hopeful. He didn't share the part where Brad described the breaking sequence. He had no idea what the solution was, but he just couldn't give up. If Brad had his way, that would be step three, breaking his spirit, and Diana was going to try to never end up there.

Monday both were home with no jobs and no need to look. It was a situation they had never faced before. Not working, but not on vacation. That night they once again arrived at 7 to find out their assignments. They would not be together this time, and were told they likely would not end at the same time. Kelly led Tanya out first, on a leash again, and this time they went downstairs. As they passed different rooms Tanya got a feeling of dread. Entering a room with a small platform, Tanya was directed to strip and put on a set of leather cuffs and to lay where Kelly was pointing. She complied, then Kelly clipped a wire to each ankle cuff and moved to a panel, pressed a few buttons, and Tanya was being lifted, head down from the platform. When her head was about a foot off the floor Kelly stopped it and stepped out of the room leaving Tanya swaying slowly, dress falling to her hips, legs spread about 3 feet apart.

Kelly returned and set some items down on a small bench. Tanya saw a crop, a flogger, paddle, and various other items to cause pain and nearby were an array of dildos from medium large to what looked like an arm with a fist at the end. This would be the last "work day" under Ellie, and it looked like she had set up for a painful time, as if Tanya needed more pain after divorcing Tyler, being forced to be a porn star, and everything else her sister had put her through.

"Now we just wait a short time. They can use any of these, enough to cause pain but not damage you, and they can use any part of you as a sex toy. This would have been a good night to bring a change of clothes, though I'm sure you didn't."

=======

Diana's roll for the night, she soon learned, was pretty simple. She was chained in front of a toilet set into something like a shower stall floor. The meaning was unmistakable. She was going to get peed on, which took a lot less time then somebody cumming, but it smelled much worse.

Still, it was almost comically predictable. He and Ellie had not liked each other from the beginning. He was too much of a good guy for her, despite her efforts to lead him astray before and even after the wedding, and she was sneaky and manipulative. Both had held true to their position until Tanya sent that text with the picture of him in a dress. Was that really just 2 months ago? Since that time Tyler and Tanya had had their life turned inside out, and the proof was in the amount of bending over the toilet throwing up Tanya had done.

Chris cut into his musings. "I'll move you about every 2 hours, so your knees don't get too sore. The buyer insists you be in good condition on the date of sale."

It was almost funny. Date of sale, just like a real transaction. But you couldn't sell people legally, and yet he and Tanya had been sold. And Chris was trying to make it sound normal, bless her tormented soul. Then Chris said, "15 minutes to show time. Start getting into character, whatever that is going to look like."

=======

Tanya's first customer was an older man, she guessed in his 70s. He was well dressed in shirt and tie and sported a neat white beard. For a time he just walked around her, sometimes running a finger or hand down her spread legs. He looked over to Kelly and asked, "Clean?" The handler nodded. As he once more moved in front of Tanya he now dropped his pants to his ankles and moved against her. The frame holding her was raised higher until she licked at his soft cock, sucked at it, pulled it into her mouth, but he wasn't getting erect. His mouth, though, was on her pussy and he was gently, almost too gently, running his tongue along her labia. His hands simply held her at her sides and he began moving his hips very slowly.

She could almost believe this would be her only customer, he was going so slowly and gently, though she was also getting frustrated at not being able to get him hard. After much work she finally got him about half up, which at least added a couple of inches to his length. Then he was sucking at her clit, gently at first, then more insistently. It was a kind of sex she had not had in months and she was responding, putting that arousal into extra effort on his cock. She moaned, and it was real, she moved her hips a little, and it was real. She wrapped her arms around the man's hips and buried her nose against his balls, trying to return the attention he was giving her. His cock stirred, beginning to get harder, and then he jerked, pulsing a few times as cum squirted from the tip into her mouth. She tried to keep working him, but he stepped back.

"You are very good with your mouth, whore, but you were foolish to think I would let you enjoy your own orgasm. You need to be punished." He went to the line of pain toys and without hesitation chose the crop. "MMmmm, nicely swollen." The first strike of the crop on her aroused pussy was like a kick in her gut. The second was almost worse. He paused and rubbed the leather strap on her, then delivered 5 more strikes in rapid succession before moving up her left leg to her knee, down on her right leg, and 5 more strikes directly on the swollen labia. Tanya thought hot water wouldn't hurt more. The man walked back to the bench, licked the crop before putting it down, and pulled up his pants. Then he was gone.

=======

Diana's first customer, as almost expected, was the short fat lawyer with the half crazed glow in his eyes. Diana had assumed a pose like a dog on it's hind legs, begging. Her hands were turned up, mouth open, tongue partially out. The lawyer pulled out his little cock and told her to suck him. Unlike the last time, the man seemed to have saved up for the day and released several strong streams onto Diana's face and into her mouth. He held the back of her head as his cock shrank, letting any final drops go directly onto her tongue, then he stepped back and said, "I should clean you up now," and released a spray of piss first into her mouth and then all over her face. It was one of the worst experiences she had been through, nose now filled with the odor of piss, but she didn't flinch. She would do nothing to incur punishment if she could help it. Or to give this annoying man additional pleasure. Finally finished, the man tucked his little cock away and left, grinning at Chris as if he had done something amazing.

She soon figured out that this was one of the actual restroom facilities, and was designated as unisex. After a few more sucks and getting peed on, two women came in, saw Diana, and had her lie back on her elbows while they squatted above. To her surprise they kissed as one peed on her head and the other on her belly. Then they pulled off their panties and handed them to Diana. "Here's something to remember us by. Hopefully we'll meet again," said one and the two women washed up and left, now without panties under their short skirts. Diana glanced at Chris but there was nothing showing in her face.

=======

"Hands on the back of your neck," directed a large man as he dragged the flogger over Tanya's pussy, "and no screaming or you will regret it." She wondered how she could regret anything more than being suspended upside down, ass and breasts burning from being cropped and paddled and now this guy threatening to flog her exposed pussy. She complied, however, and was surprise as his first blow landed on her belly, followed by a backhand on her ass, then he bent and flogged her breasts. The blow itself was painful, but as the wide strips of leather ran across her skin they pulled her breasts and she felt as if they might be pulled off. Not long after her nipples were sore and her belly as ass were burning and then it happened. He stepped quickly to one side and lashed her pussy hard. She managed to stifle a scream, though she definitely rose a little bit as her legs tensed. She also managed to keep her hands on her neck except for a very brief movement that he noted. He looked at Kelly and commented, "The slave seems to be well trained already." He glanced at the timer and saw he had 10 seconds left, so he lashed her pussy 5 times, once every 2 seconds, and then put down the flogger and left. The tears from the pain ran across her forehead and vanished into her hair.

A short time later, two women came in and looked her over, running fingers along every crease and bump and opening. Head down, Tanya could see that under their short skirts they wore no panties. One of them asked Kelly to lower the slave a few inches and Tanya felt herself move closer to the floor, then bounce a little as she stopped again. The girl who had asked got busy licking at Tanya, slipping in one finger, then one from her other hand, and beginning to stretch the pussy. She paused for just a moment to say, "Come on, bitch, start licking." The other woman picked up a paddle and began providing painful slaps, first on the ass, then thigh, then breast. Tanya, with her head under the licker's dress, never knew where or when the paddle would make contact.

After a while the woman helped her out by moving her legs together, helping to hold Tanya in place without so much effort. She now had two fingers from each hand pulling and stretching and Tanya imagined they could look right into her at this point. The other girl had picked up a belt and was using it on Tanya's back and legs, careful to leave red marks but no welts, though Tanya found where she had already been whipped a few times she was much more sensitive and it took less force to cause a lot of pain. She felt a third finger from each hand and wondered how big they needed her, and then wet fingers were under her head pulling up as the woman quickly moved toward an orgasm, her nectar running out in a noticeable flow. The paddle and belt girl now put down her toys and vanished for a while. The woman who had cum on Tanya's face and mouth stepped back and lifted Tanya's head as the paddler held the fist arm between her spread legs. "Madame T, meet Mister Fist." She laughed and Tanya panicked a little as she watched the arm descend, felt it touch her lips, and begin to enter.

Now she understood the three fingers and hoped she had been stretched enough. The woman worked the fist up and down in small movements, gradually working it in as Tanya felt herself stretched even more. And then it was past the widest part and her pussy seemed to swallow it. She felt full in a way she had never imagined as the fist was held inside her for a while. It began moving again in short strokes, out to just beyond the fullest part, back to all the way in, each stroke an obvious stretching. The girl who had been licked lowered Tanya's head and stood up, using her fingers to rub Tanya's clit and in a minute the large invader and skillful fingers had Tanya thrashing at the end of her chains, crying out in an intense orgasm. The women laughed and pulled out the fist, holding it so Tanya could lick it for a while, then they put it on the bench and walked out arm in arm.

Tanya's lingering thought was that the fist had probably felt very much like a baby would feel as it headed to the exit and birth. She thought of Tess and how mean she had been at their last meeting. She felt more tears roll from her eyes as the realized her unchecked behavior had ruined more than one relationship that was dear to her.

=======

Diana looked at the door waiting for the next one to come in. She had been allowed to move around once, and that was a while ago, so she estimated she had already done more than half her "shift". Some guys had wanted blow jobs, but most had just peed on her, once even having her squat in the urinal with her mouth open. Her clothes were soaked and she had no others, leaving a question of how she was going to get home.

Her stomach tightened as Kyle came in. "Hey there, Diana, remember me? Man, you look awful." He walked up and pulled out his cock. "I want you to face the urinal there and lick it." Diana complied and Kyle moved behind her. "This isn't such a bad deal, you know. I get two consolation prizes." He started to pee, pouring it into Diana's hair and then working down her back. "Ellie gave me a freebie tonight as a last gift before she sells you two, and Brad gave me a freebie on Friday as consolation for losing the bid for you. Turn your head." Kyle moved back up, now peeing into the partially open mouth. Where did he store all that liquid, Diana wondered. "Now face me, open your mouth, and as your mouth fills up, swallow it." Three swallows of piss later, Kyle was zipped and walking out of the room. So, Kyle was the third bidder. Diana wondered if that would have been any better than Brad.

=======

Kyle walked into the room and stripped. His well muscled body shone with a slight sheen of sweat as he moved to the suspended slave. He smiled over his shoulder at Kelly and asked, "What do you think, maybe a threesome?" Kelly did not respond, remaining with her arms crossed as she leaned against the wall. Kyle grabbed Tanya's shoulders and lifter her until her head was at about the level of her knees. "Look at that ravaged pussy. I was going to use it, but now, maybe I should use your ass instead." He laughed and let Tanya's head fall again. Looking at Kelly he said, "Take her down 4 inches, sweetie." Tanya saw a flash in Kelly's eyes, but knew she really couldn't respond. There was the now familiar whirr of the motor and she was down.

Using her legs for balance, Kyle raised his left leg and passed it through Tanya's so they were now scissored. He raised onto his toes, pointed his cock downward, and lowered himself, passing into her pussy as he did so. He started moving up and down. "My god, girl, you're stretched out. This might take a half hour or more." He winked at Kelly, still getting no reaction. As he kept moving up and down he talked, telling Tanya of the free gifts he had gotten from Ellie and Brad, how much he was going to miss not having her come to his house to take care of him and his friends, and then how much he was going to miss having her watching as he seduced her younger sister and filmed the encounter for posting. She wanted to bite his leg, hit him, shove that fist up his ass, but she was helpless to respond and he knew it.

"The best part of this," he added, "is that upside down the cum will just sit in you, and after you've forgotten about it your guard dog there will let you down and it will all run out. But while it's in there, who knows? Maybe one of the little swimmers will get lucky and find a nice egg to cuddle with." He was quiet except for some grunting for the next 30 seconds, then stepped off her, knelt and had her clean his cock, dressed, and left with a final, "If your little sister is as hot as you, I might put in an early bid."

Tanya wanted to scream after him, wanted to shake, wanted to vent her anger somehow. She noticed Kelly move and looked at her handler, who had simply raised her finger to her lips in a "be quiet" position. Tanya wanted to scream at her now, but looked at her eyes and saw that Kelly was bothered. The be quiet was for Tanya's benefit, so she looked for a way to release the anger and frustration that would honor Kelly's warning.

=======

Chris told Diana to stand up, arms out and legs spread, then opened a small door halfway up the wall and pulled out a hose. She sprayed Diana with the cold water, starting at the head and working down, then telling when to turn around. Diana assumed her shoes would be ruined from this, she was cold and shivering from the water, but at least she wasn't reeking of piss now. As Chris turned her attention to the urinals and floor, Diana stepped away from the toilet area and saw something on the floor near Chris's feet. It was the two panties she had been given. Well, those women were about the same size as him, so he picked them up, assuming he would have panties destroyed in the future.

The hosing was the only cleanup Diana got. She was leashed again and escorted, dripping, to the back door, told not to stand around waiting, and sent out. Taking a moment to get her bearings, she walked around to the street and to her car. There were some large trash bags in her trunk and she took a few out to cover the seat. Driving away she turned down the next street and saw Tanya's SUV was still there. The admonition not to stand around may have meant it was being watched. Reluctantly she drove home.

=======

As he had said, Tanya had forgotten about Kyle's cum in the distraction of paddles and straps and everything else. Parts of her body felt on fire from the treatment. When Kelly let her down, though, Kyle's malicious laugh came back to her as the cum began oozing out of her. She was allowed to remove the cuffs, then was told to pick up her clothes but not put them on, she was leashed, and she was led to Brad's office. As Tyler had before, she saw the trophy with the rings on a shelf. She also saw Ellie and Kyle along with Brad. The men were naked. Ellie held a hand camera. There were ropes tied to the legs of Brad's clean desk.

"As I explained to your sissy, I'm going to break you, and we'll get my official breaking process started tonight. I'll break your heart, then I'll break your body, next your spirit. But I will not break your mind. You're going to be fully aware of everything happening, and you will turn to me as the only one who can make the pain go away. So let's break something else."

As Ellie filmed, Brad and Kyle approached a frightened Tanya and knocked the clothes out of her hands. They dragged her to the desk and bent her over, front to back, tying her legs wide apart, and her arms draped over tied to the other legs. Brad pulled out a coin. "Just to be fair, call heads or tails." As he flipped the coin they all laughed and Kyle called heads. "It's tails," Brad said as he showed Kyle. Brad moved to his normal position behind the desk, pulled Tanya's head up by her hair, and started forcefully fucking her mouth. Kyle was at least nice enough to dip into her pussy and get his cock wet, but then it was shoved without preparation into her ass which had only been used once tonight. Tied down in a spit roast she felt the men get into a pattern where Kyle would thrust hard, pushing her forward onto Brad's cock, then he would thrust in pushing her back.

For the next several minutes they called Tanya names, humiliated her, and fucked her while Ellie moved around with the camera taking full views and close ups. Eventually Brad came first, holding her head up, mouth open and stroking himself as he fired several streams of cum onto her face, Ellie capturing each one. He didn't release her, though, and kept holding her head as Kyle finished up, grunting and cumming into her ass. When he stepped back, Ellie was there to record the creampie and the cum running down over the exposed pussy before dripping to the floor.

The camera was turned off and Ellie got some papers from her bag. As Brad continued to hold her head up, Ellie explained that those were the sale papers, with ownership officially being transferred at 7 on Friday evening. In a last piece of cruelty, she added as she headed toward the door, "Maybe you will see Carla again after all, when she's bent over that desk and you're cleaning her up."